Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[c][m] Chub

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Hank Masin

[c][m]  Chub - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [c][m] Chub   [c][m]  Chub - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 9:21 am

Fleck shook his head slowly in exasperated response to the grin.

Little shit.

"Yes, sir," he replied promptly with all the poise of someone who wasn't being jerked around by a teasing boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [c][m] Chub   [c][m]  Chub - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 9:22 am

Dick waved his hand for Fleck to continue, the grin still in place. He was having trouble wiping it off in place for a faux stern expression.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [c][m] Chub   [c][m]  Chub - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 9:26 am

His eyes narrowed slightly at the gesture.

He didn't know whether that meant to tell him what that position was, or to go ahead and get into said position.

The little fucker probably left it deliberately vague.

"On the be with my ass up. Do you want me in that position now, sir?" The title had an almost teasing edge to it.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [c][m] Chub   [c][m]  Chub - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 9:30 am

He couldn't help the tiny, amused snicker.

"Careful, remember what position you're going to be in next."

He turned to rifle through the box behind him. Then he stood, licking up Fleck's length as he did so.

"And no, not yet. I promised a blindfold, didn't I?"

He showed him it.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [c][m] Chub   [c][m]  Chub - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 9:32 am

Fleck groaned softly when Dick's tongue swiped up his cock again.

He was glad he hadn't just assumed and climbed onto the bed again. He knew Dick would have been an even bigger asshole if he had.

Fleck's eyes settled on the blindfold, then he shifted, bending down a little so Dick could reach his face easily enough to be able to put the blindfold on him.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [c][m] Chub   [c][m]  Chub - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 9:38 am

Dick let out a tiny snort when Fleck bent down. There were only a few inches between them. He could have still reached up and tied it easily.

With a lack of comment, he tied it around Fleck's head firmly, the knot under the bun.

"Okay?"

His fingers drifted down his chest. He gave a nipple a pinch.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [c][m] Chub   [c][m]  Chub - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 6:05 pm

Fleck gave a nod.

"Yeah it's fi-nnnnn." He grunted and jerked when his nipple was pinched.

Dammit, he should have known Dick would just straight into teasing when a sense was taken away. That was a stupid thing to not pick up on right away.

When he couldn't be seen, Dick would be more confident, and even more of a little shit.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [c][m] Chub   [c][m]  Chub - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 6:19 pm

Dick made an amused noise and he bowed his head to kiss Fleck's collarbone, fingers ghosting down his front.

He knelt again, fingers still tracing patterns over Fleck's hips and thighs. He reached around over the curve on his ass and back to his thighs to feel the bumps of the scar there. Then back to his front, the tips of his fingers teasing his balls and cock.

He moved forward to wrap his mouth around the head.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [c][m] Chub   [c][m]  Chub - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 6:23 pm

Little shit.

He didn't know how many times he could think that without it getting stale, but the insult was holding up surprisingly well. It was the most fitting, after all.

He'd probably been called it more than his name at this point.

Fleck's body trembled a little when fingers stroked over the big scar on his thigh. He was definitely more comfortable about it, but he still wasn't the most comfortable. And it was pretty damned sensitive.

His muscular thighs tensed and his head tipped back slightly when fingers teased over his cock lightly.

THen he let out a low moan.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [c][m] Chub   [c][m]  Chub - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 6:32 pm

The moan stirred him and satisfaction swelled in his stomach.

Gripping Fleck's hips tightly, he brought him deep back into his mouth, tongue flat against him until he could feel him hit against the back of his throat. He made a very apparent noise about, gagging a little.

He pulled back so he could take a deep breath again and blew on the wet head of Fleck's cock.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [c][m] Chub   [c][m]  Chub - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 6:35 pm

Fucking Christ.

His groan was long and low, and his body shuddered. Particularly when Dick gagged around him. Shit.

Fcking blindfold. It was making things seem so much more intense.

A shiver traced up his spine, and his cock twitched, when cool air blew over it.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [c][m] Chub   [c][m]  Chub - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 6:40 pm

Dick gazed up at Fleck, pupils blown. He kissed the tip before he stood, kicking the pillows out of the way.

"You can get into the position now."

He moved out of Fleck's way.

"The bed is a pace away," he said sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [c][m] Chub   [c][m]  Chub - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 6:43 pm

He almost cracked an 'are you sure?' teased as he shifted.

He was even more clumsy without the use of his eyes, and any possible gracefulness that he could have had was promptly thrown out the window.

He did manage to get into position without injuring himself, though. That was the best he could do.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [c][m] Chub   [c][m]  Chub - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 6:50 pm

Dick kept himself busy. A couple of items were placed on the bed in easy reach once Fleck was how he wanted him.

Two hands cupped his ass a squeezed the cheeks.

"Good."

He bent down, and hand brought between Fleck's thighs to bring his cock towards him. He licked it, from head to base. His tongue traced over the seam of his balls and further, licking between the dip of his cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [c][m] Chub   [c][m]  Chub - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 6:53 pm

He leaned back into the hands squeezing his ass, just a little.

When the tongue stroked over him, he groaned, back arching even more, giving his ass an even more gorgeous curve.

He grumbled a quiet curse into the sheets.

He was going to quite quickly come undone.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [c][m] Chub   [c][m]  Chub - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 7:02 pm

Dick leaned back forward to tentatively swipe his tongue over Fleck's entrance. He circled it was the tip of his tongue.

He loved this when Fleck did it to him. Or on occasion, when he gives Fleck little choice by sitting on his face. It was both equally relaxing and teasing, undid him in ways he didn't expect.

Ever the pleaser, he wanted to make Fleck feel good.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [c][m] Chub   [c][m]  Chub - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 3:41 am

Fleck gave a quiet noise of pleasure as Dick's tongue teased lightly over his skin.

He licked his lips, eyes squeezing a little tighter shut under the blindfold.

His back arched a little more, pushing back at the tongue swiping over his entrance.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [c][m] Chub   [c][m]  Chub - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 8:13 am

Encouraged, he continued to tease with his tongue. He alternated with using the tip of his in tiny circles and pressing against it with the flat of his tongue with long, firm licks.

The palm his hand splayed on the small of his back. The other reached between his thighs to lightly grasp at his cock to stroke him.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [c][m] Chub   [c][m]  Chub - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 8:16 am

Fleck shifted a little, almost writhing in his spot as he fought between pushing closer to the ministrations or pulling away from them.

He gave a low moan, hips jerking, pushing himself into the fingers on his cock.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [c][m] Chub   [c][m]  Chub - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 8:20 am

Dick squeezed at the base with each thrust, tongue following.

He licked up his spin towards his bound hands and nipped a finger.

"Good?" He asked, still lightly stroking Fleck.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [c][m] Chub   [c][m]  Chub - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 8:23 am

His back arched. His fingers twitched.

"You know it is."

Dick had an incredible aptitude for teasing. He was incredibly good at it. It was almost frightening sometimes, just how easily Dick could reduce him to a quivering mess.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [c][m] Chub   [c][m]  Chub - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 8:28 am

Dick grinned, a warmth blooming on his cheeks.

"I like to hear you tell me."

He kissed Fleck's spine and let go of his cock. There was the telltale sound of a cap popping.

A slick finger rubbed against Fleck's entrance.

"I also like it when you tell me how much you want this."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [c][m] Chub   [c][m]  Chub - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 8:38 am

Ah, using his own sentiments against him. A very Dick thing to do.

He chewed on the inside of his lip when the familiar sound hit his ear, body thrumming with anticipation.

"I want it," he purred almost immediately. "I want to feel you inside me, stretching me, making me feel good." He had absolutely no shame right now. None whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [c][m] Chub   [c][m]  Chub - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 8:46 am

Dick pulled on his lio and very quickly gave Fleck what he wanted.

He pushed a finger inside him, then two, sliding them in and out slowly. There was no rush. He very occasionally rushed anything.

"Like this?"
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [c][m] Chub   [c][m]  Chub - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 8:50 am

"More," came the rumbling, groaned answer.

"I want more. I want your fingers, your cock. Anything you'll give me. I want to be full of you, Dick."

His cheeks did flush pink then.

That didn't sound as smooth as he'd hoped it would.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [c][m] Chub   [c][m]  Chub - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

[c][m] Chub
Page 5 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Catania :: City Centre-
Jump to: