Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Tranqility

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

Tranqility  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tranqility    Tranqility  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 7:23 pm

The twitch made Giacinto's already impossibly large grin widen. Oh, it seemed Dick didn't like that idea.

"What's so wrong with being the blushing bride, lover? You could get married to a nice strong man and adopt adorable little babies~ The babies'll know me as Aunt Gia and I'll spoil them so much~" She was getting excited at the idea of children in the household.

The succubus shrugged. "I'unno. I had no idea where the dress was until Nicio pulled it out of the case when we were unpacking. When I asked where he found it he just gave me a secretive little grin." And that grin coupled with this conversation lead to only one conclusion. Ignicio had undress Dick.

Her shoulders shook in silent laughter, the flame of the candle burning brighter with the Elder's jubilant mood.

"Actually, I think I might go through it and pick out some photo's before I burn it." Her eyes fell on the book on the table. "But burn it I shall. Do you want to be there to send it off and say a few final words?"
Back to top Go down
Richard

Tranqility  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tranqility    Tranqility  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 8:40 am

"I have no interest in having children, and I wont be a "blushing bride"" Richard grumbled, trying to will the blush down. All the while glaring at Giacinto with her Cheshire cat grin plastered across her face.

He watched her grin a little more in amusement after she explained to him that the wedding dress was in Ignicios suit case. Slowly, it daunt on him. He felt his blush come back full force and he hid his face in his hands, spluttering curses as Giacinto burst out laughing.

With his face still in his hands, all he managed to splutter out was: "No. Just burn the book. Just burn it."
Back to top Go down

Tranqility
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Inside Mansion :: Library-
Jump to: