Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Drunken anger and remorse (anyone)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

Drunken anger and remorse (anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Drunken anger and remorse (anyone)   Drunken anger and remorse (anyone) EmptyThu May 10, 2012 8:23 pm

Several hours after his little confrontation with Hellsing, Alexander was still mad, he had tried training and meditating but nothing seemed to work. images of the man and the boy and the elder..oh the elder, how he hated her more than helsing at that moment. after all had failed he sadly went to the bottle. he staggered back from the cantina and drunkenly feel up the stairs laughing and drinking, drowning his anger and worries in a sea of alcohol.

He sat down and leant against the old pale wall at the top of the stairs laughing to himself about what he would have done to Hellsing if the elder hadnt interfiered. but alas she did o back to the bottle.

He started singing a quiet drunken chanty he learnt a long time ago and kept laughing at certain words in it.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Drunken anger and remorse (anyone)   Drunken anger and remorse (anyone) EmptyFri May 11, 2012 6:58 am

Giacinto had been sitting in one of the many halls of the mansion for the better part of an hour. She had changed out of the shots and cami she had been wearing earlier and now sat in black cargo pants and a midriff shirt.

Sleep was a lost cause for now. As it had started to become more frequently over the last few months.

Her carmine eyes lifted as noise (singing, possibly? Whatever it was it was a drunken racket) grated at her ears.

Alexander.

The servant she had unintentionally blown up at earlier in the night.

She leaned back against the wall, running her hands through her fringe with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Drunken anger and remorse (anyone)   Drunken anger and remorse (anyone) EmptyFri May 11, 2012 6:48 pm

Alexander downed the remains of the half empty bottle in one go and burped loudly. laughing as he did. in his drunken stupor Alexander was very unaware of anything acept for himself, nore did he really care at that moment in time. he finished singing the song and began talking...to himself.

Such a funny conversation it was
"so hooowww on eeeaarrrrrrth did weee get like thissss? oh i dunnno, stupid vampires and stupid werewolfs. you blame thee wolfies? nooooo, i blame meeeee *laughs* afterall its always me that gets into shit. So what u gunna do bout it eh? ummmm *hiccup* i know i will intentional try to piss everyone off...at least then they have a valid reason. shesh bit extreme? aww shuddup, what do you no anyway? tell ya wat though. last time i stand up for someone...stuck up..."he cut his sentance short when he realised how loundly he was talking.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Drunken anger and remorse (anyone)   Drunken anger and remorse (anyone) EmptyTue May 15, 2012 9:22 pm

Giacinto listened to the man talking to himself silently for a while.

"Sorrows know how to swim, Alexander," she called out. "Trying to drown them with alcohol will only make them worse."

How many times had she tried to drown her sorrows with alcohol? The same number of times they had swam back up to the surface and slapped her in the face.

"And if you start causing trouble, I'll turf you out. I won't stand anyone trying to stir shit in my coven."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Drunken anger and remorse (anyone)   Drunken anger and remorse (anyone) EmptyTue May 15, 2012 10:55 pm

Alexanders now quiet rantings were suddenly cut short by the elders voice. shit.. he thought. has she been listening to me slagging her off?

only after concentrating on her voice did he realise she was not scolding him but advising him? very unusual he thought.

but then again where was the threat? he continued listening ah! there it was, as he had thought.

Alexander laughed and still in a VERY drunken state called back.
"then sit dear elder and forgo as you have done before" another laugh followed by a smashing of the bottle.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Drunken anger and remorse (anyone)   Drunken anger and remorse (anyone) EmptyWed May 16, 2012 1:57 am

She arched a brow at the younger vampire.

A dark look fell upon her when the sound of a smashing bottle filled her ears. "You'll be cleaning that up," she ground out between clenched teeth. "Every. Last. Shard."

Mess. She hated mess.
Back to top Go down
Seraphine Enflammee

Seraphine Enflammee

PostSubject: Re: Drunken anger and remorse (anyone)   Drunken anger and remorse (anyone) EmptyWed May 16, 2012 5:07 pm

Sera walked along the corridors, purposefully. She had arrived, but there had been nobody there to greet her. Her mouth twitched slightly in annoyance. How disagreeable. Still, she was here. Now, to find the coven leader. She spotted her along the corridor, reprimanding a young, and apparently very drunk, man, and strode up to them. She waited for the woman to finish, leaning on the wall, smiling. She was surprised - not having expected there to be any disruption within Giancinto's troops (she knew it was more of a settlement, but it was more natural to her to think of it in military terms).

"Well, hello, again. You're so patient, Giacinto." she smiled. "I would have lost it by now."

She bent down to the man, gesturing down to the alcohol mixed with shards of broken glass, her smile turning sickly sweet.

"There was a time when I would have forced you to lick that up. Be thankful you have such a tolerant leader."

That was a slight lie, but threats worked best on soldiers. Particularly if they were too drunk to notice that they were merely empty threats. She got up, flashing a flirtatious smile at the other woman. "How have you been, sweetheart?"
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Drunken anger and remorse (anyone)   Drunken anger and remorse (anyone) EmptyWed May 16, 2012 6:59 pm

Alexanders eyes lifted slightly as he herd footsteps approaching and laughed as he recognised the race.
such a pretty and strong women with a beautiful voice, even when she was making a threat.
He laughed again and smiled at the thought of licking it up.
"i will clean it up, when im ready to, or.... i could juist make it into crystals" another laugh escaped his lips as he thought back to the hazy memory of when he first met an elf.

he looked back at Gia and smiled "shall i sober up? or amuse myself some more?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drunken anger and remorse (anyone)   Drunken anger and remorse (anyone) Empty

Back to top Go down

Drunken anger and remorse (anyone)
Page 1 of 1