Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Noirael's Momento

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vashka Facade

Vashka Facade

Noirael's Momento Empty
PostSubject: Noirael's Momento   Noirael's Momento EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 1:54 am

Momento, Every moment with you seems a little longer in life than a hundred years of pain...

Noirael stood up at a large graveyard only with a single map on his hand. Dead... Everyone is dead. Everything! My beloved Veronikael, My beloved Master Raphael, my... family.... He kept his feeling deep down. His stoic stone face hides it all. He wanted to cry but it just won't happen.

“ Live your live, find your kind, serve your master...."
The last words little Veronikael gave before she was dead. Even her Astral Projection still accompanies Noirael along with his brother Tristanael .

“Order... this is our last order for you to live freely. No more servant of Eliael's house. No more babysitter. Just a free vampire...” She kissed Noirael. “ I love you...”

Noirael wasn't searching for Master Raphael's corpse, belongings, nor he seeks revenge on someone who killed him. He longed for his soul. That free spirited soul similar to a pure human. A single light, an unique vampire, the one that said “We need each other to live”

Noirael clenched his fist. Torn that map which leads nowhere so far. He relies on his senses, feel the single light of Master raphael's soul. Dear veronikael... I live free now. My heart stays at Master Raphael. That is My choice, I will search for his incarnation, even if it means walking throught the ends of the earth. Nobody has shone this much light on me. I am clinging to it. Just as all the house clinging to the person. Something we call love...

Noirael could believe his eyes when he saw that person. Ignicio, he felt it! A single spark of Raphael's soul, lives inside his body. Noirael was breathing heavily. He is it! He knew it. The place I really belong. He clenches his fist. But... he was too different in body, personality, and taste. He doesn't know anything about him.

What if he hates me even in first impression ? He started thinking, but his actions moved faster. He bowed to Ignicio. “ I'm here to serve you, master Raphael...” He spoke too soon.

Yet somehow, he managed to follow him wherever he goes, while Noirael was stalking him behind a tree. Staring him... staring.... ( okay... creepy...)
Back to top Go down
Asher Zaroli

Asher Zaroli

Noirael's Momento Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noirael's Momento   Noirael's Momento EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 2:12 am

Ignicio was enjoying a nice quiet night alone.

He loved his cove, he really did. But between Giacinto's brashness, Lyssum's insanity, Richard's stubborness and that damn immortal mouse, he had to get away for a few hours every now and again.

He ran his hand through his hair, stretching languidly as he strolled through the town.

"Maybe I can find someone to drink from," he mused. "Ah, but the question is who..."

I could go for a young woman... Nah, Giacinto's blood is sweeter than any human woman's blood. Though it was unpractised as of late within the vampire community, drinking vampire blood could sustain them. A young boy then, he decided. Late teens or early twenties.

He passed right by a boy that bowed to him, brushing off the boy's comment about serving him. Raphael?

"Hmmmm, I think I'll find a club. There are bound to be some willing boy's there."
Back to top Go down
Vashka Facade

Vashka Facade

Noirael's Momento Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noirael's Momento   Noirael's Momento EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 2:19 am

"..."Ignored by the man he didn't know the name yet, he didn't try to push in yet. Instead, he tries to find a BETTER first impression. He though maybe he wasn't seen that time. He knows well the fact that men always look what's in front of them but not the surrounding like women did.

All He can do now is to stalk him. Away but make sure that man is reachable.

"Master Raphael... are you making fun of me again ?" he mutters.
Back to top Go down
Asher Zaroli

Asher Zaroli

Noirael's Momento Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noirael's Momento   Noirael's Momento EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 2:42 am

Ignicio glanced back when the boy muttered the name again but shook his head minutely and carried on towards the club.

"Do I got for a virgin? Or someone with a little experience?" he wondered to himself, tapping his finger against his chin. "Virgin's have sweeter blood but I hate breaking them in. That's Giacinto's preference."

He rifled through the pocket of his tight black pants, looking for a ribbon. When he proved successful in his search, he pulled his hair back at the name of his neck and tied it within the confines of the ribbon, leaving the two long locks to frame his face and brush against his chest with every movement he made.

His hand dove back into his pocket and returned with a beaten old leather wallet. He flipped it open and peered inside, flicking through the different notes within, counting. "Hmmm.... I should have enough for a decent night out on the town."

He may have been more disciplined than Giacinto, but he enjoyed alcohol and parties as much as the next guy.
Back to top Go down
Vashka Facade

Vashka Facade

Noirael's Momento Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noirael's Momento   Noirael's Momento EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 1:35 am

What is he doing ?! What is he doing ?! Noirael shouted in his head. Going to eat.. maybe ? He guessed in sort of panic.

He tried to thought some sort of a way to get his attention, but it was not good enough. Urrgghh... he cursed himself. It so hard to find excuses. I'm usually the type to not to move first, now, moving first is... quite an obstacle.

His tears suddenly fell.He can't take this pressure no more,. Losing once is enough for him. No more... nevermore he'll lose the sight of Master Raphael.

" Let me find you a decent meal... " He tried to shout but ended up meekly replying like a common Stoic.
Back to top Go down
Asher Zaroli

Asher Zaroli

Noirael's Momento Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noirael's Momento   Noirael's Momento EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 7:22 am

His eyes snapped back to the boy behind him. He squared his shoulders and turned, glaring down at him with eyes like rubies. "What's your obsession with me, kid?" he asked gruffly.

"And who's this Raphael? You've called me that name twice. It's not my name." Yet, he did not offer up his own name. He just glared down at the boy. This was suppose to be his time to be away from annoying brats.

He relaxed his shoulders with a rough sigh. "You wanna help? Fine." He stepped forwards until he was chest-to-chest with the younger boy. He bent until his nose barely brushed the boys. "I want a boy. Not a virgin. Up for a good night. Not too much alcohol in the system. Find one," he ordered simply, his warm breath spilling out into the cool air and over Noirael's face.

He held eye contact with the boy, not blinking or wavering. One good thing about being a cat was that he got their attributes. Purring, flexibility, the ability to stare a long time without blinking. The last one was incredibly useful at times like this.
Back to top Go down
Vashka Facade

Vashka Facade

Noirael's Momento Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noirael's Momento   Noirael's Momento EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 1:03 pm

Noirael backed down and feels a little shock in that man's voice tone. It's a good start for him, that man is starting to talk to him means that he is now noticed by that man. That mans sems angry, at least on Noirael's eyes.

"Obsession ? Well... " he replied in a small voice. I can't say I love you... it's too ... weird for normal vampires... He shook his head. Too much thinking is bad for him.

" You remind me of somebody really important in my life. My previous master, a true vampire. That's why, though it's none of your bussiness, I wanted to take a glimpse of his exsistense in you..." He replied truthfully, but somehow ended up regretting telling the whole thing. Not good... NOT good in explaining things...

Noirael was quite relieved he could help that man yet actually have nowhere to start. " I'll do it..." he said in a confident tone. He recalls a certain bar master Raphael usually goes for young men, a pleasant cafe, yet a mysetrious one. It was ruled by Master Raphael's family for years, Maybe he could get a VVIP acess to it.
Back to top Go down
Asher Zaroli

Asher Zaroli

Noirael's Momento Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noirael's Momento   Noirael's Momento EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 4:03 am

The Incubus blinked. He wasn't expecting an answer like that.

A rough sigh passed his lips. "Look, I'm not this true vampire. I'll never be your true master." He didn't really want to offend the boy with that knowledge. But he'd never lead people on like that. He'd never be what he wasn't. "You may think you see him in me, but I'll never be him. Don't try to see him in me."

He ran his fingers through one of the lock of hair resting on his chest and closed his eyes, raising his face to the moon. "I do admire you for your honestly, though. Not many people - vampire or human - would be as truthful as you." He knew one person that was probably as truthful or possibly more so. Brutally so.

Giacinto can make even the nicest truth brutal and mean. It was a gift.

A glimmer entered his eyes and his hand raised to cup the younger boys cheek. His head dipped and he pressed his lips to the younger boys neck - feeling the pulse under his skin. "And if I wanted you?" he purred, merely teasing the boy. He had no doubt the boy would taste good enough, but he already had a vampire to feed from. A vampire he loved.
Back to top Go down
Vashka Facade

Vashka Facade

Noirael's Momento Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noirael's Momento   Noirael's Momento EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 1:19 am

At first, Noirael didn't understand the meaning of not a true vampire given by the man. When he inspected that man carefully, he then noticed he wasn't even a pureblood. I see what he meant...

YET...

He knew it was it! Only Master Raphael's soul would dare to say such humble, soft words. It was more than proof for Noirael. More...

"... by mean "true" I meant heart. Master Raphael wasn't ... a leader for us, but a Servant Leader. He taught me that : I can't live without each other. That's why, when he first bit me I... I found where I am! I was taught not to look at personality, not physical features, not abilities, but heart! The soul within. I saw it within you and now I have talked to him again."
Noirael bowed once more to the man that still unknown to him, yet very close.

He didn't even dare to look at that man's face.A mixture of joy and endless worry filled Noirael's heart." I was a low life. I'm NOT human. I was a created human made to fulfill desires. Master Raphael lifted me till what I am now. I am truthful because, that's my trait that I hold on to. Everyone may know about me, and I didn't have to know anything about them..."

Please accept me, master....

Then, his cheeks were lifted.

Noirael was shocked given that statement from his "master" .He knew his own taste, even Master Raphael even have tasted it. The mark on his back neck proves it.The feeling of his pulse felt by that man, he was taught strictly to keep his blood lust.

"If you really wanted me ? Drink me in this area..." He showed his 6-star shaped of Eliael's house behind his shirt and hair. A mark of where Raphael always feed on him.He trembled a bit. he never shows that mark to anyone before, it feels a bit cold when it's opened.

Back to top Go down
Asher Zaroli

Asher Zaroli

Noirael's Momento Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noirael's Momento   Noirael's Momento EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 1:51 am

The Incubus chuckled. "This Raphael - he sounds more like Giacinto than me. I'm an arrogant, pathetic, full-of-himself, pure-blood Incubus," he laughed: quoting the insult Giacinto had thrown at him all those years ago verbatim. "If you want someone compassionate to be your leader, I would suggest you go find Giacinto. She's twice the vampire I'll ever be."

He pressed his palm against his shirt, just above his heart. "This here. It was cold, sheathed in ice for my first two hundred years of existence." His tone was hard: full of self-loathing. "I've only recently gained a heart with feelings."

Another rough sigh passed his lips. "Don't bow. Don't bow to me, boy. I don't deserve it." Even as a Chosen Regent, he believed he should not be given respect. He hadn't earned it yet.

"You, boy, are unbelievable. You'd trust me to drink from you without even knowing my name?" He trailed his tongue to the mark the boy pointed out and pressed his fangs against it. They pierced the skin with two sharp pricks, sinking through layers of flesh.

The fangs were extricated gently and Ignicio's wet tongue ran over the miniscule wound, lapping up the droplets of blood left behind. He pressed his lips against the boys skin tenderly and then sighed, arms banding around him, pulling him into an embrace.

Is this what Giacinto felt when she bought Richard back? This deep, warm feeling pulsing through her chest? Was he finally learning to feel? He had never looked twice at anyone in need. He only accepted Lyssum and Richard (though it may ahve been a bit of a stretch to call that one accepting) because Giacinto had bought them home. He came to love Lyssum over time, but he had no feelings for her at all for the first fifty years.

"I have a feeling you're going to cause me no end of trouble," he growled, pulling back and striding back down the walkway. "Come on then, kid. You owe me a meal."

He cocked his head over his shoulder, looking back at the boy and grinned. "I'm Ignicio, by the way."
Back to top Go down
Vashka Facade

Vashka Facade

Noirael's Momento Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noirael's Momento   Noirael's Momento EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 6:50 pm

Noirael shrugged. He came down to less words meaningful to use every time he speaks. " I don't need nobody but you. I just need MY reason to live. It's my own egoist need." He stated. He keeps on bowing even when that man asked not to.

Then he felt his neck being tickled. Sharp fangs pierced through his skin, right at the back, the place where Master Raphael harvested his blood for the first time. He closes his eyes, trying so hard not to give any sounds of pain.Even for a rock-hard person like him , it still hard not to wail. Trust ? He don't need trust. He don't even need to live if there's no more reason to. For Noirael, throwing life is as simple as breathing, Raphael told him not to,that's why he never did tried to danger his life ever. Even to protect master Raphael, he took his life as a priority, if you die, nobody protects the master, so I mustn't die.

“ Am I that pathetic ? “
He asked himself while fell in thought. Being protected more that anybody, that's what he felt the most.

When that person finished drinking from him, he quickly hides the scar behind his shirt and hair. Speaking nothing and also express nothing at all to the man. His feeling and expression seems to have worn out as his blood. That person finally ask him to follow. Noirael felt quite glad yet out of energy to show it. He nodded obediently and follow that person.

“Ignicio ? “ Noirael mumbled. He smiled a bit while following that man. I don't think I have told my name as well. Should I ? he thought.

“ mein Name ist Vashka Facade Noirael Eliael..” he smiled, he didn't care that man named Ignicio know his name or not. He would be glad enough being noticed.

“ EH ??!! WHAT MEAL ??!! “ A girl's voice shouted. Noirael is too tired that he fell and changed into a girl ( power saving and convenient mode ).

( OOC : I think it needs to be lighten up so... enjoy XD )
Back to top Go down
Asher Zaroli

Asher Zaroli

Noirael's Momento Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noirael's Momento   Noirael's Momento EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 9:29 am

The old vampire chuckled. "Egoist indeed. We all strive for egoistic needs. I'll indulge yours for now," he whispered.

Ignicio chose not to reply to the boy's question. He hadn't known the boy for more than a few minutes. There was no way he could give a truthful answer.

The man dropped his arm around the boy's shoulders as he trotted up to his side and nodded when the boy repeated his name. "Aye. Ignicio No-Last-Name. Mom and Dad didn't care much for the Human tradition of having family names."

His nose wrinkled as the boy listed off a great number of names. "That's too long. I'll just stick with one of them. Uh...three," he decided randomly. "Third name, so... Noirael it is."

The Incubus blinked when the boy collapsed beneath his arms. He dropped to his knees and caught the boy before he hit the ground. Ignicio was a pure-blood and pure-bloods prided themselves on their quick reactions, after all.

When a girl's voice screamed out he dropped his head woefully. "Hell's Bells and Fanny's me Aunt. What did I say about you causing me trouble, eh?"

((So sorry about the late reply D: Ignicio was not playing ball))
Back to top Go down
Vashka Facade

Vashka Facade

Noirael's Momento Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noirael's Momento   Noirael's Momento EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 1:42 am

"Hell's Bells and Fanny's me Aunt. What did I say about you causing me trouble, eh?" She tried to mimic Ignicio. " What was that supposed to mean ? I don't recall no such word. " Noirael was confused. was it wrong to turn into a female in this time ? shee was definitely tired of all she's been trough so all she can do now is to save up his powers by taking his female form.

" I'm still Noirael..." She stated. " With different features..."

From her looks, he looks slightly different and much shorter but her tone of voice and her manners are the same. she still speaks quietly and slowly. Her eyes are dull and tries to not waste too much energy in one go...for now...
Back to top Go down
Asher Zaroli

Asher Zaroli

Noirael's Momento Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noirael's Momento   Noirael's Momento EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 9:09 pm

The Incubus chuckled at the mimic, sitting down and letting the girl fall into his lap. "You've still got a way to go before you can make a decent me. But, by all means, keep practising."

He chuckled again at her apparent confusion. "Old English sayings. I spent a lot of time there with my coven."

"Yes, well, Still Noirael, you gave me a fright." He brushed the girl's hair out of her face. "Tell me next time you decide to collapse and turn into a girl, won't you?"

His lips quirked upwards. "You look knackered. Come on, I'll take you back to the nest so you can rest."

((Sorry about the shortness and the lateness of it))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Noirael's Momento Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noirael's Momento   Noirael's Momento Empty

Back to top Go down

Noirael's Momento
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Other :: Back Stories-
Jump to: