Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Home sweet home.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tuzik

Tuzik

Home sweet home. Empty
PostSubject: Home sweet home.   Home sweet home. EmptyWed May 30, 2012 12:42 am

Artemis had stumbled upon the room that had been marked down for it.
"Clean, too clean."
It complained slightly as it rustled through the assorted books that clad the walls.

Poking the cushioned bed with a long boney finger.
"Not at all what I had hoped for."
The creature exhaled slightly in dissatisfaction.

Artemis busied itself with poking around the room.
Grumbling to itself as it trudged graveyard dirty across the carpet.

The creature was not a clean one, when you spend your life in morgues and graveyards you don't pay attention to trivial things like showering.

Not like a little soap and hot water would help anyway.
Artemis, through no fault of its own constantly had a lingering smell of decomposing surrounding it.
Back to top Go down
Hellsing Guilliaume

Hellsing Guilliaume

Home sweet home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home.   Home sweet home. EmptyWed May 30, 2012 12:56 am

Hellsing just glanced by a bit then continued reading the book he used to read. " wash it later, or give it to the servants after you're done." He commented slightly. At least, it was mud stains and not blood stains. It could be worse.

He glared to the complaining man. He looked like someone he know. A long time ago, he was bandaged just like the old him. The same complaints about the same cushion. Yikes! He smelled the same too! A little flashback turned on his head.

GAH! WHAT ARE YOU ?! Skinny ! Bony ! WEIRD BEING ! Not to mention smells too!

Ahahaha~ Very funny little one. You're much dangerous than your pretty face of yours.

Of course I am! I'm the master at fencing and soon will rip you apart! Hey! Why do you wear a half bandage like me ?! Are you trying to imitate me or that your eye is broken as well ?

Ahaha~ Another funny words coming from a petite.This here is my new eye. you eye actually~

MY EYE ?!

Yes, yours....

GAHHH!!! NO WAY! You lied!!!

Wanna see ?

NO!! NO!! I mean... NO! I don't need to see.Take a bath will you ?

I have the scent of death, I can't help myself...

... Tch! What are you ?

Necromancer, dear Hellsing Guilliaume.

"Necromancer." he added. " You reminded me of a Necromancer. are you one ? State your name! " He ordered with a harsh tone. any necromancer only leads him to one. A weird one who always plays with a tenor voice that could do hypnotism.

Last edited by Hellsing Guilliaume on Wed May 30, 2012 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tuzik

Tuzik

Home sweet home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home.   Home sweet home. EmptyWed May 30, 2012 1:07 am

Artemis looked around as if not knowing where the voice came from, turning to face the bed where it had been standing moments ago.
"No need to yell." Cooed the creature, its rasping sickly voice hushed in comparison.

Its gloved boney hand reached out toward to handsome male...

"Such a pretty thing making such a horrible commotion."
The creatures body creaked and gritted as it move despite the fact its movements looked so fluid and effortless.
Back to top Go down
Hellsing Guilliaume

Hellsing Guilliaume

Home sweet home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home.   Home sweet home. EmptyWed May 30, 2012 1:15 am

The tone seems so familiar. Is he really him ? No way! it's impossible from the tone. His face will always change but not the voice. He knew the man who is is roommate is a Necromancer, but not him. " I haven't made any commotion and DON'T. TOUCH. ME! " he slapped the necromancers hand.

He felt cold in a sudden. He shivered in cold and a bit of fear. The necromancer seems to have respect towards him so it wouldn't be a problem,yet. He wished the necromancer just left the room and sleep somewhere else though. He can't stand the scent.

He tilted his head. "You REALLY look like someone I know. Just a different manner of speaking..."
Back to top Go down
Tuzik

Tuzik

Home sweet home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home.   Home sweet home. EmptyWed May 30, 2012 1:23 am

Artemis withdrew its hand back into the sleeves of its robe, clearly understanding that its actions had upset the young male.

"My deepest apologies,
My name is Artemis and yes I am a Necromancer.
Amongst other things." It replied, dropping into a bow.

The creature walked to the wardrobe and pulled out a blanket using the cane it constantly carried, being sure not to infect it with its touch.

"If it is your wish Sir, I could reside in the morgue."

The creature spoke in a much smoother tone as it presented the blanket to the shivering man.
Back to top Go down
Hellsing Guilliaume

Hellsing Guilliaume

Home sweet home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home.   Home sweet home. EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 12:22 am

Hellsing was surprised by the man's calm attitude. He didn't get much of that anywhere. However, some people did pretend to have a cool and calm persona just to make him weary. He won't believe the man, but in a first impression, the necromancer deserves to get his respect. A proper respect. He knew that much.

He glared at the necromancer before speaking another word. " I haven't introduced myself properly too,then. I'm Hellsing guilliaume, call me as you like. Fellow insolent tends to call me the panzer magier, or mage as in magician.You may call me whatever you like, Necromancer Artemis... " he smirked. With his attitude, he didn't mind dividing the room for him. He was... pleasant.

He know there's no man without a motive behind, but he did wish to put hat side for now."Take any place besides the one I'm residing... " He showed lots of blank space to the new Necromancer. As a little hospitality, this is all he could do.
Back to top Go down
Tuzik

Tuzik

Home sweet home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home.   Home sweet home. EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 12:34 am

"Thank you, Hellsing Guilliaume."
It replied with a nod as it looked at the space he has suggested.
The necromancer chose the space that was the most far away from Hellsing, choosing not the bother the man with his smell or messy habits.

Artemis looked at its appointed room, empty, it started to place what little possessions it owned onto the variety of shelves and draws, that being a few vials of various elixirs, and a few ratty old books.

It did not even have a change of clothes to unpack. Artemis never did have time for material belongings, instead focusing on the research it conducted.
Back to top Go down
Hellsing Guilliaume

Hellsing Guilliaume

Home sweet home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home.   Home sweet home. EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 10:15 pm

Hellsing ignored the man. Just a little slight curiosity of what the man brought. He didn't one any explosives or hazardous items in his bedroom. It'll be scary...

"No explosives,okay ! " He shouted from the other side of the room. He didn't want to explode while sleeping.That would be very bad.

He continued his reading. Swordsman skills, the rapier history, names for swords, mostly swords.
Back to top Go down
Tuzik

Tuzik

Home sweet home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home.   Home sweet home. EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 3:06 pm

It had been a few days since Artemis had set foot in his room.
He'd spent his time in the infirmary, healing after finally getting his old body back.
His wore new clothes, and at last was able to tidy himself up, the pungent stench of decay had left him.
Apart from his skills in necromancy and his immortality he was as closer to being human then any other soul within the estate.
He brushed his hand over his face and through his hair, looking at himself in the mirror.
The mask he once wore was now long gone, he had no simpler pleasure than just being able to see, and to be seen.
Sighing happily he dropped to his bed, the whole ordeal his zapped his energy from him and he found himself constantly weary.
Back to top Go down
Hellsing Guilliaume

Hellsing Guilliaume

Home sweet home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home.   Home sweet home. EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 1:06 am

Hellsing head hurts because lack of iron in the evening. yes, he hadn't hunt for a while and he needed some blood pills which he was very lazy to carry.He was laying in boredom in his bed, drowned in books. he found something was a miss...

Hellsing looked with an unfamiliar sight to the man. He has not given any privileges to anybody other than Artemis to be in HIS room. Furthermore, the newly seem man was taking a place in the place where Artemis has put his stuff. He decided to give a little warning.

" Human, your place is not here. Blood supply downstairs. That place belongs to Artemis, a necromancer which you don't really want your hand to get with... " he commented, not leaving a single inch from the bed. The man groaned as his hair was getting harder. he needed some shower or so.
Back to top Go down
Tuzik

Tuzik

Home sweet home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home.   Home sweet home. EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 2:03 am

"Hellsing Guilliaume."
Artemis spoke, his voice no longer rasped or struggled, he spoke clearly and smoothly now.
"I dare say you no longer recognize me."
He strode over to his wardrobe, fishing out his old mask, he could not bare to throw it away so he had stashed it away.
Placing it over his face for the last time he turned to face Hellsing.
Back to top Go down
Hellsing Guilliaume

Hellsing Guilliaume

Home sweet home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home.   Home sweet home. EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 2:17 am

Hellsing just yawned. He looked at the person, daring to touch Artemis' belonging and even putting it to his face. Very clever. He doesn't really care actually. Especially anything that happened to a Necromancer.Well, he MIGHT be what's behind the mask of Artemis. His scent was different though. Not the flowery scent, but a weird scent that sticks in his shirt. Another person's.

“ If you're a necromancer, the same as Artemis or if you're Artemis, do you recall a masked , or not, necromancer ? I have forgotten about him, but he have this weird way to talk in circles and creeps most normal people and vampires. He has a tendency to treat people as kids or so. If I remembered. Do you recall someone like that ? “ He asked whoever that person is. That certain 'necromancer' has been haunting him for days. Not sure why.

“If I remembered, he is called Johann Matthias Betelgeuse. Johann for Faust, Matthias for Matthew... He introduced something like that to me. “
Back to top Go down
Tuzik

Tuzik

Home sweet home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home.   Home sweet home. EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 2:24 am

Artemis sighed softly and put the mask away, he hated that thing, thought wearing something so intrusive for two hundred year will always spark hatred for it.
"I dare say I do not normally make the acquaintance of other necromancers.
I day say Mr. Raoul was the first other necromancer I have met..."
Artemis was too tired to prove it was him, instead deciding to simply lay back on his bed, closing his eyes.
It had been a very long week.
Back to top Go down
Hellsing Guilliaume

Hellsing Guilliaume

Home sweet home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home.   Home sweet home. EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 2:27 am

" I do not know any Raoul. " he commented slightly. so far in his life, only one specific necromancer that he remembered. The man with the long blue vest, an aquamarine stone or a lapis lazuli brooch tied in his ribbon bow. He has this annoying ( but very smooth ) tenor voice which may creeps people by the sound.

He looked at the---whoever he is. He was sleeping in the middle of the conversation! HOW rude!

Hellsing decided to throw a book at the man. A small yet quite thick Personality puzzle book that he brought in earlier.
Back to top Go down
Tuzik

Tuzik

Home sweet home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home.   Home sweet home. EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 2:32 am

"Ow..."
Artemis said simply after the book hit him in the side of the face.
He sat up rubbing his head softly, looking back at the man, not out of annoyance but instead offering him a small smile.
"I apologize, I fear fatigue is getting the better of me.
Why is this unknown necromancer of such importance? If it is not too bold to ask."
He said, setting the book on his bedside table.
Back to top Go down
Hellsing Guilliaume

Hellsing Guilliaume

Home sweet home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home.   Home sweet home. EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 3:03 am

The necromancer looked fatigued enough to sleep. ah,yes. necromancers needs sleep too, like ordinary fragile humans. " Sorry to disturb you, then. Carry on sleeping..." He shooed.

He just heard rumors about the characteristics of this "one specific necromancer", It might be him, might be. Looks like the other necromancer also took interest in his interest of this necromancer. He didn't really care if it's a weakness of not, but he liked to say it frankly.

"That necromancer... is the only living being that gives me fear..."He covered himself in his blanket. he is not shivering, but he wanted to forget he ever asked that question.
Back to top Go down
Tuzik

Tuzik

Home sweet home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home.   Home sweet home. EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 3:07 am

Artemis let out a yawn and shook his head.
"No it's fine.
I would consider Raoul a friend of mine, he is the one who helped me put my body back together after centuries of decay.

If he is not the necromancer you are looking for I am sure he has met enough of us in his time to be able to help you find the one you are looking for.
That is, if you want to."
Back to top Go down
Hellsing Guilliaume

Hellsing Guilliaume

Home sweet home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home.   Home sweet home. EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 3:18 am

Hellsing pulled out the blanket, popping his head out like a tiny turtle. He sensed something from the man. trust ? A trust to fellow necromancer ? He can't trust nobody. he can't, everything was too risky if you put your life on the line for someone. They may betray you... they will.

Once they got your weakness, or you lose that sense of 'purpose' to them, you're a mere trash.He is different, and Hellsing looked at this difference. Yes, nobody is the same.

There's a price to pay, to be yourself.

"I sense trust to this 'Raoul' person in you. Tell me, how long is he with you ? It is that special ? How can you have trust in him ? How long has this 'Raoul' spend his life ?Tell me... is he really is trustworthy ?" he distrust anybody, that way, he can never be hurt. Even if you don't trust them, you're still stabbed in the back. he knows. He dislikes the fact.

" I distrust this person. From the looks of it, he has something to hide. A great secret. All Necromancers did. One has told me so."

Some things are better left hidden, untouched, and to be kept alone. Some may have it as a sole task of their life. a necromancer like myself, have deep secrets as well. Do not trust me and I will not trust you.

For some reason, Johann was making sense. He spoke Hellsing's language.
Back to top Go down
Tuzik

Tuzik

Home sweet home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home.   Home sweet home. EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 3:29 am

Artemis was a little taken back by how frantic Hellsing had become.
"I have known him for a few days, since my arrival at the estate.
That man saved my life and risked his own helping me get my body back.
He did not ask for anything in return."

He said scratching his head.
"He has given me no reason to distrust him, I am the opposite to you Hellsing,
I trust people until they prove themselves untrustworthy."
Back to top Go down
Hellsing Guilliaume

Hellsing Guilliaume

Home sweet home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home.   Home sweet home. EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 6:26 pm

Hellsing just stared blankly at the man. really ? That important ? What nonsense.What he says was just utter nonsense. There must be a motive behind everything. Even if it's just a mere...wanting to help. Just like his give and take policy, the world does that. Even necromancers.

It's useless to argue with the necromancer. "Whatever you say, it's just your opinion. Like mine. I do agree, "Artemis", we ARE polar opposites... "He let out a little smirk.
Back to top Go down
Tuzik

Tuzik

Home sweet home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home.   Home sweet home. EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 6:30 pm

Artemis shrugged softly.
"It's obvious my words don't mean much to you, but if you want to meet him I would be more than happy to take you to him.
If not then that is your choice."
He said with a smile as he brushed some hair out of his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Hellsing Guilliaume

Hellsing Guilliaume

Home sweet home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home.   Home sweet home. EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 11:27 pm

"No thank you,Artemis. I do not trust you as well. " He grumbled. A bit irritated by the man. He could keep his temper at ease. He had something to do. Not urgent but a secret one. He had a feeling this would come soon, a weary feeling.

He likes to speak of the truth. It fells better than hiding it all sometimes. But he also shielded his truth sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Home sweet home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home.   Home sweet home. Empty

Back to top Go down

Home sweet home.
Page 1 of 1