Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Reading (The title is too short, and I have no imagination : D)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Richard

Reading (The title is too short, and I have no imagination : D) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading (The title is too short, and I have no imagination : D)   Reading (The title is too short, and I have no imagination : D) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 9:22 am

He watched the man bit his lip, making him bite his own.

Looking at him gently, he nibbled and twisted his rings, a little unsure what to say. He was sure saying that even her could not completable come to terms that he was a vampire would not help. That is, if that is why he did not feel like he could settle in? He could not be used to living in the mansion?

"I am sure you will settle in fine. Besides, even though we have our drama, it is a good, and generally friendly, coven." He fidgeted a little. "It could be worst?"
Back to top Go down
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: Reading (The title is too short, and I have no imagination : D)   Reading (The title is too short, and I have no imagination : D) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 4:14 pm

Ha gave Dick a half smile. "I'm sure I'll fit into the coven. The people here seem a bit forward and blunt, but not mean. And I've been assured that wont be ra-" He cleared his throat. "That nothing untoward will happen to me."

He had a feeling that if this man didn't like vampires being turned, he'd dislike rape just as much if not more.

"I just... can't get my head around needing blood to survive." He ruffled his brown hair with a sheepish grin. "Crappy trait in a vampire, isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Reading (The title is too short, and I have no imagination : D)   Reading (The title is too short, and I have no imagination : D) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 7:44 am

Richard raised an eyebrow as the man changed to course of he sentence, but shrugged and did ask him what he was originally going to say.

"Yes, it is." Richard agreed, lips twitching back at Jean's sheepish grin before sighing. "Though, other vampires will disagree. But, to them, they see humans as prey... I can't speck on the behalf of every created vampire, but, to me, it feels... wrong." He changed the ring he was twisting, fidgeting uncomfortable in his seat. "I guess I still cling onto my humanity. Or, at least, some delusion that I am still human."

Licking his top lip, he quickly looked down, away from Jean. "Sorry, just needed to get that off my chest."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reading (The title is too short, and I have no imagination : D)   Reading (The title is too short, and I have no imagination : D) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Reading (The title is too short, and I have no imagination : D)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3