Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Ink and Needles

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

Ink and Needles - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ink and Needles   Ink and Needles - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 8:59 am

"How long does that have to stay on there?"

He wasn't going to lie, he wanted to show it off to his fledgling as soon as possible. Catching the shirt, he put it on, tying it up around his waist to stop it from catching the tattoo. Yes, it looked very gay, but he didn't think most people would be surprised. He didn't have a huge amount of shame anyway.
Back to top Go down
http://shinigaminohana1.deviantart.com/#/d4tjx63
Taylor 'Sparrow' Longwood

PostSubject: Re: Ink and Needles   Ink and Needles - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 7:03 pm

because Vampires heal so quick, it shouldn't be on there long. maybe about an hour or so. also,it should scab over and be fully healed by the end of the day. then you can wear tight clothing or whatever over it. also, with the lack of sunlight your species has, your tattoo won't bleach....soooooo, yeah, it should be fine pretty soon. humans usually have to take tonnes of care with their tattoo at first with these creams and keeping it clean until it heals and trying to keep it out the sun for the first few weeks of having it.

she finished cleaning up and put her inks in a special container

she looked over at her own newest tattoo and smiled

might do another tattoo later on after this one has healed over
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: Ink and Needles   Ink and Needles - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 9:28 pm

Oh? A hour? He could deal with that. "No cream needed then?"

He could feel it starting to feel better already, the skin cooling down. The blond untied his shirt. If he didn't tuck it into his trousers then it wouldn't be too tight on the skin anyway.

"Mind if I watch? Have you got an idea for one yet?"

He was bored, and frankly if he was going to do anything today, he might as well make a new friend... or even if it didn't go as far as that, he had got a tattoo which he loved and was proud of.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ink and Needles   Ink and Needles - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 7:39 am

well i'm planning on getting some scripting on my ribs. it's something i wrote up a while back when i'd just left my Tribe, but never really had the chance to get it done. and you appear to have and artists hand, so maybe you could do it/ if i did it, i'd botch it up as i can't raelly do my own ribs *chuckle*. i can guide you through the steps of doing a tattoo if ya like

she grined as she pushed the piece of paper that had the script of what she wanted as a tattoo

though life may throw you off balance and confuse to most of the time, keep smiling and thorw something confusing back at life to keep it intresting.
you will loose loved ones, but remember it simply means there's room for another to fill their place while the other can rest easy you're being cared for.
Life will test and try you, trying to make you stop moving forwards and claim another, just keep walking and never stop. you only have one chance at life before Gaia takes you to the original birth place. live it to the fullest and never give a damn about what others think.
Take a shot, Take a Gamble, Play the Game,
it's your life, so live it.

she had that written in an elegant script, in elven, and was framed with ivy and keys, the leaves in dark green and having pale green tribal designs etched into each leaf

she really liked this tattoo and had been wanting it for ages
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: Ink and Needles   Ink and Needles - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 8:08 am

He chewed his lip nervously. "I'm not entirely sure I trust myself to... I've never used one of these things before."

It was a big tattoo and it would have to be in small print. He was worried that he would mess it up. It was so detailed. And he didn't want to mark her forever with a messed-up tattoo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ink and Needles   Ink and Needles - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 8:15 am

she smiled

don't worry. i'll talk you through it. it's a lot easier than you think. honest. i wouldn't ask ya if i didn't think you could do it. besides, first step is to mark out the tattoo with the washable pen, so you know where you're putting the design. it's what i did with your tattoo. its a very fine tip, so details are easy to get, and is the same sort of width as the needle, so you get the feel of what it would be like. i'll talk you through it m'dear she chuckled, taking off her shirt and under shirt, showing her hunters tattoo and was no only in her bra and trousers.

her hunters tattoos were in a bold turquoise and were strong flowing designs that were obviously Tribal, but purely unique to her.

she had taken a lot of time to make that tattoo

all in all, she currently had three tattoos right then

her hunters marks, her sparrow, and one other
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: Ink and Needles   Ink and Needles - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 8:20 am

He placed the paper on her skin, mimicking the font of the letters, his brow screwed up in concentration. It was difficult writing from this angle on skin, but he just about managed it. He applied the final accents to the lettering before starting to draw the leaves, detailing them carefully.

"Like this?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ink and Needles   Ink and Needles - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 8:26 am

she nodded

aye, like that. now, with the needles, there's a fresh pouch of them in the bag of inks. pull them out, along with the greens, and the black. you then dip a needle in each. start with the black ink and do the outline first with them. you just go down to the third layer of skin, you'll know when you hit it. trust me. it'll be something you just know

she wouldn't say out loud though that it would hurt more over the bones of her ribs..... she'd keep that intel to herself
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: Ink and Needles   Ink and Needles - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 8:32 am

He did as she directed, wincing slightly when he saw the needle. Had that really gone through three layers of his skin? No wonder it had hurt. He was still anxious about doing it on someone but he would try his best. Besides, it was something he had always wanted to learn to do anyway.

"And now?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ink and Needles   Ink and Needles - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 8:36 am

now you simply push the needle into my skin over and over along the lines you marked out until it's all done try and keep it even mate. and when the ink starts running out, dip the needle again

she moved her arm right out of the way so he had proper access to her ribs to do the tattoo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ink and Needles   Ink and Needles - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ink and Needles
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Inside Mansion :: Terra Wing :: Sitting Area-
Jump to: