Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

That voice... Influenced.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dr.Theodore

Dr.Theodore

That voice... Influenced. Empty
PostSubject: That voice... Influenced.   That voice... Influenced. EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 2:49 am

"Oh the heavenly wind, even the wings of time
Let my feelings go to the sixteenth night…

The same as you, who are dignified
The scent of flowers that haven’t been snapped off lingers on
While their words didn’t reach you
They vanished from the deplorable branches

If I can’t become a butterfly to fly in your sky
Then I don’t care even if I’m a monster that takes up all of your sorrow and suffering

Oh the heavenly wind, even the wings of time, make my feelings disperse in a flutter
Oh dreams, you’re momentary; my heart, as a chrysalis, is at the end of reincarnations
The sixteenth night’s tears are in the hazy sky

Like you, who breathes life into me
The scent of flowers of karma lingers on
It’s fine even if the spirit of these words that flutter back to me
Has a different form…

If I can’t become a butterfly to flutter in my beloved sky
Then I don’t care even if I’m a monster that destroys you, who bloomed in the mad world

Oh the heavenly wind, I trust my wings to you, wanting to send out my feelings
Oh time, you’re momentary; the rendezvous to be granted is Spring’s reverberation at the end of reincarnations
I gaze up at the heavens on the moonlit sixteenth night

Oh the heavenly wind, even the wings of time, make my feelings disperse in a flutter
Oh dreams, you’re momentary; my heart, as a chrysalis, is at the end of reincarnations
The sixteenth night’s tears are in the hazy sky

Oh the heavenly wind, I trust my wings to you, wanting to send out my feelings
Oh time, you’re momentary; the rendezvous to be granted is Spring’s reverberation at the end of reincarnations
I gaze up at the heavens on the moonlit sixteenth night"

The Sixteenth Night’s Tears~Hakuouki

Raoul smiled a little, a pure satisfaction in his face. he is not sure to sing this kinds of songs, new songs, the ones that appear on an anime OST. When he first opened the TV randomly, his eyes picked an interest of the song. Somehow, his heart was moved and sooner than he knew it, he begun singing to the tone, listening to the song and now, singing it with passion. He was not good at Japanese pronunciation but... He has learn it using his free time.

He tried singing the reff once more, now sing his deep, really deep voice, making a crisp- panting like voice with an add of a slower tempo.

"Oh the heavenly wind, I trust my wings to you, wanting to send out my feelings
I gaze up at the heavens on the moonlit sixteenth night"
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: That voice... Influenced.   That voice... Influenced. EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 6:48 pm

Giacinto hummed quietly to herself as she strolled towards the Ballroom.

She had felt the sudden urge to play the piano. And because her favourite piano was in the ballroom, she had decided to go down there to play.

Her bare feet slapped against the hardwood flooring and her long curly hair flowed out behind her as she walked. She was clad in a simple black midriff shirt and skinny jeans.

The woman's brows furrowed when she heard singing and, instead of bursting into the Ballroom, leaned against the doorframe, watching the man inside the large room silently.

He was a good singer.

Her nose flared, taking in his scent.

He was a Necromancer.

Her eyebrows shot up in surprise. Well well, she only knew of two Necromancers in her Coven. One of them she had met. The other she had not. This must have been him, then.

The Leader of the Necromancers: Raoul.
Back to top Go down
Dr.Theodore

Dr.Theodore

PostSubject: Re: That voice... Influenced.   That voice... Influenced. EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:14 am

Raoul stopped just to smile at the moonlight. Without looking, he knows who he will met today at the ballroom. A beautiful lady and the owner of the mansion. "Beautiful day isn't it, miss Giacinto ? I hope you will excuse my rather unsuited manner, but my face isn't what you called suited for meeting the likes of an elder such as yourself..." he smiled, probably blushing. He didn't wear his mask, that's why he was quite afraid. He didn't want to let elders see his... human side.

"As an apology, I shall offer you a song..."
He bowed while covering his eye.

"That is, if you wanted me too." He added.

He was pleased enough to sense the presence of the lady. He was honored to meet such person in this world, who is open towards people. No. Not just people, all the creatures he saw till now. Lycans, vampires, even his kind.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: That voice... Influenced.   That voice... Influenced. EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:25 am

"Yes," she agreed in a soft murmur. "It is a beautiful day."

Many diurnal creatures took seeing the sun day in and day out for granted. She was well over a century old before she first got to see the sun and she promised herself she'd never take the sight of day for granted again.

She rolled her tongue against the roof of her mouth, feeling the piercing scrape against her mouth with a smile.

The woman waved her hand dismissively, padding into the room. "I've seen people at their worst, Raoul. Your state of undress doesn't bother me." She had seen everything from vampires meeting the sun to Lycan transforming on a full moon. Very little phased her now. "I'm still a woman beyond my Elder title."

She smiled again. "A song would be wonderful."
Back to top Go down
Dr.Theodore

Dr.Theodore

PostSubject: Re: That voice... Influenced.   That voice... Influenced. EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:46 am

Raoul bowed to her presence. It was heartwarming, in a way. "Then, i hope your soul would felt a little relieved by hearing my song. It is an old tale, due to my old fashion. I hope it would suffice to help your thirst for the soul..."He smiled.

He pretended to have a lot of unseen audiences. Bowing as he stroke a little note. It was like a tiny stringplay, without strings or the play actually.

A little scene of play. A never ending play.He sang with his tenor voice, an old song.It was in french, the place where he lived the most.

"Aimer, c'est ce qu'y a d'plus beau
Aimer, c'est monter si haut
Et toucher les ailes des oiseaux
Aimer, c'est ce qu’y a d'plus beau

Aimer, c'est voler le temps
Aimer, c'est rester vivant
Et brûler au coeur d'un volcan
Aimer, c'est c'qu'y a dplus grand

Aimer, c'est plus fort que tout
Donner, le meilleur de nous
Aimer, et sentir son coeur
Aimer, pour avoir moins peur

Aimer, c'est ce qu'y a d'plus beau
Aimer, c'est voler le temps
Aimer, c'est c'qu'y a d'plus grand

Aimer, c'est brûler ses nuits
Aimer, c'est payer le prix
Et donner un sens à sa vie
Aimer, c'est brûler ses nuits

Aimer …"

His voice trembled. It was sad when he tried to remember Gretchen was a part of that. It was supposed to be a duet,yet he sang it alone.Quite pitiful.Yet, he enjoyed every moment of it. He hoped the same goes towards the listeners too. His voice was, influenced by many things. Mostly feelings...
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: That voice... Influenced.   That voice... Influenced. EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:58 am

"Old tales are the best."

What she wouldn't give to hear a tale from her childhood. Something from four and a half thousand years ago.

She listened to him sing silently, eyes sliding shut as she focussed on the words.

She knew this song. It was a duet.

After the first verse, she opened her mouth to join before closing again. No. He was singing to her; f he wanted her to join, he would have asked her.

Her eyes flickered open when the song ended and she smiled softly. "It was beautiful"
Back to top Go down
Dr.Theodore

Dr.Theodore

PostSubject: Re: That voice... Influenced.   That voice... Influenced. EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 2:06 am

"Thank you..." He smiled.

"Don't worry too much. You may sing along if you like,miss... " He bowed. "I'm sorry for not asking to sing along. I did this once, with my Gretchen and Felicia. Both are amazing, and soon I can hear you sing... If you may... "

Raoul put his hands to the elder's. He begun singing the first verse once more.

"Aimer, c'est ce qu'y a d'plus beau
Aimer, c'est ce qu’y a d'plus beau..."

Raoul knew every song was full of memories. Romeo and Juliet too, they were real. History and Fiction, they hold the same truth. Only it was concealed, as it should be.

He even know why this beautiful song was written.Not only for a play, but there's a deep meaning to it.

How couldn't he know ? He wrote half of the lyrics! Haha~
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: That voice... Influenced.   That voice... Influenced. EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 2:18 am

"It's been a while since I've sung in front of anyone."

Her lips quirked into a little grin. "I haven't felt the urge to singing up until recently." Recently she had gotten her fire back; been cured from an illness that had plagued her for thousands of years.

"Aimer, c'est voler le temps
Aimer, c'est c'qu'y a dplus grand,
"

Her voice wasn't a perfect high-pitched note. It was a little deeper than the usual woman voice; rougher, too.
Back to top Go down
Dr.Theodore

Dr.Theodore

PostSubject: Re: That voice... Influenced.   That voice... Influenced. EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 2:30 am

"You're welcome. Oh, and congratulations on your healing too~" he started to opened up to light-hearted mode. His face looked different from before, just a different expression from elegant... to utterly childish.

He listened to the woman's voice. it was beautiful. he hadn't listen to anyone's singing other than himself for years. it is good to hear any voices nowadays. He didn't mind any.Just to feel a little warmth.

"Do you know...Aimer means... to love ? "Raoul smiled.

"I have a reason to come for your aid,miss. But I have a reason too to stay by your side... "Raoul smiled.A bit cheekily. "Don't get the wrong ideas and I'll be fine~ "
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: That voice... Influenced.   That voice... Influenced. EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 2:53 am

She smiled a little. Was she that different now that she was healed?

She guessed her aura was much stronger now. She had gained all the strength that she had been missing in the last two thousand years.

She nodded, her curls bouncing around her shoulders. "Yes."

"What are your reasons for seeking out my coven?" she asked curiously, head tilting to the side slightly.
Back to top Go down
Dr.Theodore

Dr.Theodore

PostSubject: Re: That voice... Influenced.   That voice... Influenced. EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:58 am

Raoul calmly smiled as she waltzed away from the elder. He was.. twirling, by himself, alone and grabbed an empty hand which floats him away for some seconds.He landed quietly while still smiling to the elder.

"I'm sorry,miss. I thought you have known."

He pulled out his mask and put it on. A little smirk on his lips. "I come here, led by fate. First of all, to meet you,miss. You have such rare personality that i would love to see by my own. Second reason, I would like a home, for minimum a thousand years for my new invention and specimen.His name is... Xwe. This being is... good, but it lack a goal. He lacks a purpose to live on. My prediction, it would be a god use here. Either as a servant or even as a decoration in the mansion. I'm sure he would opened up. Third reason was one of my personal accounts. it'll bring no harm to the coven..."He sighed. It was long, very long to explain. He just hope the reason sounds valid. Most of them don't really sound very reasonable.

"I will bring this being if I get your permission..."
There's plenty of reasons he is here. He just noted the basics.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: That voice... Influenced.   That voice... Influenced. EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 8:37 am

"To meet me? I hope I didn't disappoint." She looked down at her bare stomach and feet then gave a sheepish grin to the Necromancer. "I really hope I didn't disappoint."

A thousand years? Her eyebrows arched upwards in surprise. That was a long time, even for someone of her age. "You're welcome to call this place your home." She had opened Cacciatori do Sangue to people as a safe home; a sanctuary. Having people call this place home would be very flattering to her.

"Xwe..." she repeated softly. What an... odd name.

The Elder nodded her head again. "Yes, bring him if you wish."
Back to top Go down
Dr.Theodore

Dr.Theodore

PostSubject: Re: That voice... Influenced.   That voice... Influenced. EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 1:56 am

"I'm very honored to meet you. This much I would say."Raoul laughed.The elder is a very able woman, just by looking, he knew already. She would certainly help him in every aspect. it was much appreciated in advance.

"Thank you. I wil stay until my job here is done. Then I'll repay your kindness by lending you a help in some disasters that may happen~ "
he smiled.He knew bad things will happen in the future. By having his exsistence in this place, he could avoid the chances easily. Not all was avoidable. not all also will be helped by him. At least, not the major disasters that may change the universe... that much, he could do.

"Yes, I named him Xwe. It's name was...meaningless. As was his purpose. He was kind and gentle. I could assure you that."

Xwe was... a disaster. A tamed one, if moved to the correct places. That place was, here. Where he could focus all his thoughts on a goal. A meaningless, little goal.

"He will do anything for feeding. Even something that exceeds his powers..."A little warning.At least?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That voice... Influenced.   That voice... Influenced. Empty

Back to top Go down

That voice... Influenced.
Page 1 of 1