Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Way to return the memory...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hellsing Guilliaume

Hellsing Guilliaume

Way to return the memory... Empty
PostSubject: Way to return the memory...   Way to return the memory... EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 6:35 pm

He sensed danger, that's why he needed it now. His memories, long lost memories should be returned before the time runs out. he needed to know what happened to him in the past. He has no longer needed pieces of the puzzle, he needed all in one piece right now.To know he truth... the names, and the people to avenge.

He resisted going to the morgue for a long time, he resisted to see a person for it but now he is out of time. He must...

he must gain all his memory...
Back to top Go down
Lyssum

Lyssum

PostSubject: Re: Way to return the memory...   Way to return the memory... EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 5:58 am

Lyssum was skipping around the morgue with a carefree smile on her face as she worked. She has just completed her task for seeing how a local vampire had died on orders from Giacinto and had to report if there where any suspicious vampire deaths that be be of concern, luckily this one was just an ordinary dead vampire, impaled with a large branch from the tree that the vamp had fallen from. She knew he had fallen because of the entry point of the accidental makeshift stake, and the pattern of the other end told her that he had fallen onto to before it snapped, it was his weight that had caused it to break and for him to hurl towards the hard ground which fractured his skull and snapped his neck...she did not have to leave to report today, which was a good thing as this was one of her favorite rooms in the mansion.

She glided over to the large sink that covered the corner of the room and reached out to turn on the taps. Wrapping her fingers around the metal knobs she twisted, releasing the cold and warm water that waited to pour out. Sticking her hands in the running water she started to was the blood from her fingers.
Back to top Go down
Hellsing Guilliaume

Hellsing Guilliaume

PostSubject: Re: Way to return the memory...   Way to return the memory... EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 1:22 am

Tch. A person ... more likely a vampire. it wasn't him. He knew it. the facial expression is slightly similar but she isn't the one he's been looking for.He pretended not to see the other vampire.An interaction would be bad for now since he isn't really stable...

Calm yourself... I'm in no place to break another... He acted like he was in a bloodlust, although he isn't. He just have some things to think about. Some old things, flashing through his mind. It's clear but it makes things puzzled.
Back to top Go down
Lyssum

Lyssum

PostSubject: Re: Way to return the memory...   Way to return the memory... EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 3:15 am

Lyssum watched from the corner of her eye as the vampire pretended to have not seen her. He looked troubled and someone in need of some help, but she knew from years of being here that none really came to her for help, not unless there was someone else that could be of help that was not her, she did not blame them.

She continued to be her hands before frowning; she really did want to help someone, even if it was only to give out directions to another. But he did not look like he wanted to interact with anyone, so she made up her mind, she would talk to herself and then it could not be classed as interacting~

"May Lyssum help you find someone? Lyssum is good at that."
Back to top Go down
Hellsing Guilliaume

Hellsing Guilliaume

PostSubject: Re: Way to return the memory...   Way to return the memory... EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 3:25 am

Hellsing glared and pushed the cabinet in anger. Trembling, his hands are trembling uncontrollably. The same for his memories. All there but puzzle by events.He listened to the mad woman talking to herself. Reminded him of another mad person,Johann. Since they're the same kind, he pretended to reply anyway.

"If you do want to help me. Fix the puzzle in my memories. It's not a game, it's real. They're all puzzled. "
he talked to the wall. Oh wait! NOW he's the mad one. He crossed his arms, probably pouting.

Stupid mad woman who looked and seemed like stupid Johann making me stupid telling everything like a stupid freaking child that I dislike.
He had that childish side after all...
Back to top Go down
Lyssum

Lyssum

PostSubject: Re: Way to return the memory...   Way to return the memory... EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 12:17 am

She stopped washing her hands and reached up to turn the tap off, ceasing the flow of water. She turned around, back now towards the man as she searched for a cloth to dry her damps hand with, a clean one would be nice. As she searched quietly she pretended to reply once again.

"A puzzle cannot be complete without all of its pieces, correct? But it seems that your search for those which are missing has came out unsuccessful... Have you tried to meditate?" She asked to the 'air'.

She did not know what the man had already done to get his memories back, he may just be looking for the fast cure for all she knew. She understood that there was someone at the mansion that may help him in regaining his memories, and she had a slight suspicion of who it was that could. She herself can fix many problems, but memory was not one of them, unless it was due to damage of the brain, that she could fix.

As she knew that memory was a weak point in her medical knowledge, she started to study it in order to someday do something good with the knowledge, the knowledge consisted of different ways to improve recollection of memories as well as enhancing remembering that of which is to come by natural methods, a mixture of meditation and herbs and of course, the patience to 'connect the dots'.
Back to top Go down
Hellsing Guilliaume

Hellsing Guilliaume

PostSubject: Re: Way to return the memory...   Way to return the memory... EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 10:52 pm

Tch. Hellsing couldn't help but giggled. Meditating ? HIM ?! Not even possible in a hundred thousand years! He can't calm himself down to that extend. just not to speak in a moderately loud voice is effort enough.

Something doesn't feel right about the vampire. She has the same scent, and the same attitude as Johann. It doesn't feel right even to be angry at her. Maybe she can't be angered but...

He gave up. That vampire woman really resembled Johann.

"I woke up in a coffin. Not remembering anything but the basic instincts. reading,listening,speaking, sensing, and others. Someone killed me that time, someone saved me that time and someone did something to my body till I became what I am now. That what i gathered thought my days here..."He decided to talk.

For once, He felt vulnerable yet safe at the same time. an exact feeling with Johann. Like walking in a tightrope.
Back to top Go down
Lyssum

Lyssum

PostSubject: Re: Way to return the memory...   Way to return the memory... EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 6:05 am

She turned her small form around slowly towards the man, yellow eyes soft as she took him in. She had met many pure blooded vampires in her time, but not many that had amnesia, sure she had met turned vampires who did not remember their previous life, but not many pure bloods. But he seemed to describe a second death which was worrying, they may not be many memories left to recover.

Lyssum took a small step towards the tall man and outstretched her hands in question, it was time to be serious.

"Lyssum will try and help you," She smiled reassuringly, "But to do so, she needs to ask some questions. Can she?"
Back to top Go down
Hellsing Guilliaume

Hellsing Guilliaume

PostSubject: Re: Way to return the memory...   Way to return the memory... EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:50 am

Hellsing nodded, quite annoyed, but he can't seem to go on a full rage at the woman. She tried to help. Furthermore, she smelled like Johann. A bad sign for him.

"You smell of Johann's death scent and oranges. What are you ?! "
He asked in disgust. He hated but also familiar with the scent.

"Sure. I don't think you could do any harm to me..."

Looking down as Lyssum.She is very odd. More questions popped out of his mind but yet have too much pride to ask. He will talk after he is assured that this Lyssum won't cause him harm at all.
Back to top Go down
Lyssum

Lyssum

PostSubject: Re: Way to return the memory...   Way to return the memory... EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 9:35 pm

Lyssum tilted her head in question at the mention of the name, it was familiar and she was sure she had heard someone asking something similar, though she could not remember. Shall things tended to slip from her mind... unless they where something that may be of use later on, like the exact amount of metal paperclips that was currently in Gia's glass jar on her desk.... if you where wondering... there was 2824 of the little metal things.

"Lyssum smells like what? Oranges... hmm... Raoul gave Lyssum oranges, he did, yup, but Lyssum does not know about Johann." She frowned softly before her lips twitched up into a grin.

"Lyssum is Lyssum~" She stated with a firm nod of her head. "Harm? Lyssum makes no harm, Lyssum is a nurse and a nurse helps, right?~"
Back to top Go down
Hellsing Guilliaume

Hellsing Guilliaume

PostSubject: Re: Way to return the memory...   Way to return the memory... EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 2:13 am

Ah... Yes... Raoul." Nevermind. Thank you for replying. " Hellsing frowned. He really didn't get the woman at all. The same way he didn't understand Johann. Or Raoul if he wanted to be called that name.

"If you really wanted to help me, I guess you should ask Jo--I mean... Raoul what to do. that's the best solution for me,yes ? since it seems Raoul trusted you... '"He grinned. For some reason he can't be mean to this weird lady. Johann's scent must made him softer to the vampire.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Way to return the memory...   Way to return the memory... Empty

Back to top Go down

Way to return the memory...
Page 1 of 1