Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

three strings of fate - an elf, a wolf and a vampire (one of each race :D necro can come too )

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

three strings of fate - an elf, a wolf and a vampire (one of each race :D necro can come too ) Empty
PostSubject: three strings of fate - an elf, a wolf and a vampire (one of each race :D necro can come too )   three strings of fate - an elf, a wolf and a vampire (one of each race :D necro can come too ) EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 11:50 pm

the night sky was silvery and pure, not a cloud in sight. instead the moon was fully (yes full) and the stars were the brightest of the year so far.

Alexander sit on the highest peek of the rooftops and played a few notes before pausing , almost waiting for something and then playing again. always the same notes always the same pitch and always the same relieved look on his face when he began playing the notes once more.

the night before he had met an elf and a new wolf. both pleasent but both brought back painful memories. ontop of that the message he had recieved had put him more on edge then he already was.

so he played, hoping to calm his thoughts and seek a common mind to converse with.
Back to top Go down
Dr.Theodore

Dr.Theodore

three strings of fate - an elf, a wolf and a vampire (one of each race :D necro can come too ) Empty
PostSubject: Re: three strings of fate - an elf, a wolf and a vampire (one of each race :D necro can come too )   three strings of fate - an elf, a wolf and a vampire (one of each race :D necro can come too ) EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 2:01 pm

Raoul stood in a nearby roof. Humming while listening to the melodious melody the vampire made. It was... beautiful. He always loved music. His beloved loved music, he loved music, and his precious also loved music. It strings together hapiness, sadness,pain,and pleasure. He didn't want to burden the vampire, so he stood quite far and quite silently.

The vampire was burdened by something...

He like to help...

He wasn't sure what to help or did he needed help. He was also here because of the melody caused by the strings.Beautiful... utterlly beautiful indeed.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: three strings of fate - an elf, a wolf and a vampire (one of each race :D necro can come too )   three strings of fate - an elf, a wolf and a vampire (one of each race :D necro can come too ) EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 9:44 pm

Alexander didnt notice the man near him and continued to play. it was strange playing an instrument other than the flute but at the same time calming. his fingers brushing over the strings softly contwined with the movement of a hand higher up creating a bittersweet melody. he soon got lots in the music and forgot about what he was doing.

it was nice to be able to do that again.

until the mans scent hit Alexanders nose.
"Hello there, are you an admirer?" he said softly
Back to top Go down
Dr.Theodore

Dr.Theodore

PostSubject: Re: three strings of fate - an elf, a wolf and a vampire (one of each race :D necro can come too )   three strings of fate - an elf, a wolf and a vampire (one of each race :D necro can come too ) EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 1:32 am

Raoul chuckled. he was found out at last. Very amusing that he was actually found by his scent. "Yes, Alexander Drago. I am a fan of your music. Though this will be the first time we met~ "He give a little grin.

He would actually love to hear some more, or maybe... sing to the tune, but he might stay quiet for now about that. He just wanted to look at the vampire, precisely, a Draconic Dhampir. A fine rare breed. He could see it. He had some spark with others. He would love to help. It is his nature to.

"Do you... have any problems, Alexander ?"
Whispering in his sweetest voice.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: three strings of fate - an elf, a wolf and a vampire (one of each race :D necro can come too )   three strings of fate - an elf, a wolf and a vampire (one of each race :D necro can come too ) EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 7:19 pm

Alexander smiled, someone other than chandra liked his music. he chuckled slightly.

"you seem to know my name yet i know not of yours kind sir. in which case means you either did your homework or your a new elder."

the scent of death was very familiar to Alex and his other half, even the slightest hint could be smelt.

a perculiar question, not many would ask him such a question on a whim, already Alexander had much resect for this mancer.

"yes, yes indeed i do. a very big and angry problem" he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Dr.Theodore

Dr.Theodore

PostSubject: Re: three strings of fate - an elf, a wolf and a vampire (one of each race :D necro can come too )   three strings of fate - an elf, a wolf and a vampire (one of each race :D necro can come too ) EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 9:39 pm

Raoul tilted his head, smiling, then sat down on the comfortable side of the roof. " Forgive my manner,dear sir. My name is... Raoul. You may call me Raoul, or Doctor. I am a new elder, but I learned your name by looking at your past. I hope it is okay for you. I have a clairvoyance... "

Raoul chuckled when the vampire seemed to be quite disturbed by his "smell". Death,yes ? Can't be hidden for such long being an undertaker.

"... I didn't need much. But I would like to help you as much as I can. It's my nature to help. That is.. if you let me get stringed into your problem. I know some people hate it when their problems are interfered by another... "
He is giving Alex a choice. should he or should he not talk to the Necromanncer. "We have never met, some people didn't trust people like me and I knew. In addition, this is the first time we met as well... I'm just giving you the basics so you could understand my good means properly..." he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: three strings of fate - an elf, a wolf and a vampire (one of each race :D necro can come too )   three strings of fate - an elf, a wolf and a vampire (one of each race :D necro can come too ) EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 10:57 pm

this man was smart, an itelectual with a clear mind he thought.
dr. Raoul? he would remember that, an elder that was kind though? something must be up.

"clairvoyance? hmmm so good doctor what did you see of my past? and how many?" a small smile appeared on his face.

"yes indeed death, such a bittersweet smell and yet yours is very faint."
Alexander Laughed, someone wanted to get strung into his problems? like valora did and that ended badly...but then again he was attracted to the doctor... hmm perhaps he would take his offer. afterall from what he had heard he would need the help.

he suddenly snapped out of thought and remembered his manners and bowed to the doctor. "as you already know my name ther is no need to introduce myself but manners are manners afterall"
Back to top Go down
Dr.Theodore

Dr.Theodore

PostSubject: Re: three strings of fate - an elf, a wolf and a vampire (one of each race :D necro can come too )   three strings of fate - an elf, a wolf and a vampire (one of each race :D necro can come too ) EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 1:16 am

Raoul blushed, a slight blush but really. he didn't need much respect, he didn't need it at all actually."No need to be so formal with me~ Orange ? " he offered. He finds it amusing to offer orange-colored-fruits to people.

"About your past? I can only see what I saw. That is what I wanted to see and what i didn't wanted to see. Some will be concealed as I concealed it. If you're asking me, you fill find yourself in a yes and no question in endless loop. it's not that I wanted to tell you that way, it's because this is the simplest way of explaining to you,Alexander. In short term, It is a secret to my mind, as i kept it as it should be... " He smiled.Soon he'll realized he is talking too much while nipping some oranges.

"Forgive me now I became the one to talk..."
He apologized. He felt it is an obligation to talk when asked and answer when questioned.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: three strings of fate - an elf, a wolf and a vampire (one of each race :D necro can come too )   three strings of fate - an elf, a wolf and a vampire (one of each race :D necro can come too ) EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 7:05 pm

Alexander smiled, seeing the slight blush on raouls face. he liked this person and found him to be quite strange but in a good way?
An orange? hmm Alexander had not tasted one in over 500 years and so graciously accepted it. "thankyou, i havent had one of these in quite some time".

Alexander chuckled and nodded his head at the mans answer. such a long and slightly confusing one but honest enough.
"i see, in that case i will ask no more of your intreguing power Doctor." he peeled the orange and ate a small piece letting the juicy citris of the fruit run over his tastebuds.

"there is nothing to forgive, mmmm this is delicious by the way" he took another bite.

"so im guessing you want to know the story behind my problem?"

(OOC: my god i had to read that twice to understand it xD)
Back to top Go down
Dr.Theodore

Dr.Theodore

PostSubject: Re: three strings of fate - an elf, a wolf and a vampire (one of each race :D necro can come too )   three strings of fate - an elf, a wolf and a vampire (one of each race :D necro can come too ) EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 9:24 pm

Raoul smiled. "For some reason, I have an urge to eat some orange colored fruits, maybe soon my obsession will run to yellow colored ones and so on~ " He laughed.

He was pleased that the vampire finds the orange tasty. " I grow it by myself for some time now, it seems to grow well in Italy.... " he commented. He has a little garden, at the graveyard. It was filled with fruits. for some reason , the garden was only there when Raoul entered the garden.

"Oh! Like a Cheshire Cat! Like a Cheshire Cat I am, dearest Alex. You may tell me, or You may not tell me. Either way I would loved to help you~ " He smiled, a bit sinisterly. Raoul will only help if asked and if he tell him, that's for sure.

(OOC : That is what I do at history essay~ I got good scores too! //shot )
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: three strings of fate - an elf, a wolf and a vampire (one of each race :D necro can come too )   three strings of fate - an elf, a wolf and a vampire (one of each race :D necro can come too ) EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 9:36 pm

"ah a green fingered man, my you are an interesting man indeed. perhaps you could show me the garden sometime."

a cheshire cat? the book alice in wondeland imediately popped into his head.
"a cheshire cat? what a perculiar analogy good doctor, mischievious and yet always helpful if not anoying to alice and companions throughout her journey..."he chuckled " .... thats fine with me as long as you dont plan on disappearing or letting your head float away."
Alexander sighed, he would not tell him the whole story but would indulge him we some details.

"well i come from a some what chaotic family and well things didnt end all to well. least to say with my step sister Acacia. shes still very enraged with me and blames me for a lot of things. she kinda wants me dead or worse. and shes older than me...much older." all true although he may have left out a few important details.

(OOC: ah fair enough xD)
Back to top Go down
Dr.Theodore

Dr.Theodore

PostSubject: Re: three strings of fate - an elf, a wolf and a vampire (one of each race :D necro can come too )   three strings of fate - an elf, a wolf and a vampire (one of each race :D necro can come too ) EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 9:52 pm

"Garden ? Nah! there's nothing in the garden~ " He replied. Later, he thought about what he said about him being a Cheshire Cat. Soon, he giggled on his own.

"A certain tiny vampire friend of mine ever called me one. Something like : ' You're one annoying mad Cheshire cat!', that's why I remembered! "

Raoul just listened to the man's explanation. The story seems fine and though missed a few details,at least he heard what he just heard. Just random nodding and smiling. Something from his face just says 'Go on... '
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: three strings of fate - an elf, a wolf and a vampire (one of each race :D necro can come too )   three strings of fate - an elf, a wolf and a vampire (one of each race :D necro can come too ) EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 10:46 pm

Alexander looked slightly puzzled by this "not in the garden? then where prey tell do you grow these delicious oranges?"
Alexander listened to the strange man and smiled "they sound like a laugh"

Alexander shifted slightly and continued his story when Raoul didnt comment.
"Well anyway thats usually not a problem until recently... i got a small message, a warning from an old friend stating that she was looking for me again. and i really dont want the whole coven here to get invovled"

his tone was sincere, despite all the arguments and fights CdS was still his home and he had made many friends...
Back to top Go down
Dr.Theodore

Dr.Theodore

PostSubject: Re: three strings of fate - an elf, a wolf and a vampire (one of each race :D necro can come too )   three strings of fate - an elf, a wolf and a vampire (one of each race :D necro can come too ) EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 2:07 pm

Raoul fixed his blurry eyeglasses, smiling as if smiling would answer every question. "The oranges grow in tress! Of course! The trees are in but not in the garden! " He smiled once more. He is making confusing lectures, as always.

Raoul nodded. "So... you do or you do not want me to help ? If it's about healing or you're dead and wanted to brought back alive once more, I have all the help I can give. If your type of 'help' was combat, I could not help you in any way~ I can do a little tactical , but not as good as others. If all you need is an ear to listen, or a shoulder to cry on, I will always be there... " He smiled. What he said is completely true. He was weak, and relies on healing all the time. He didn't mention anything about spreading plagues though. That would be bad. he could easily make new illness... and that is fun.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: three strings of fate - an elf, a wolf and a vampire (one of each race :D necro can come too )   three strings of fate - an elf, a wolf and a vampire (one of each race :D necro can come too ) EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 7:01 pm

Alexander just looked puzzled and waved it off.
"o..k? anyway i doubt an army of zombies could help but healing would be extremely helpful it it came to that" He smiled and sighed

"So any reason you were up here good doctor?"trying to turn the convo away from the morbid state it was in.
Back to top Go down
Dr.Theodore

Dr.Theodore

PostSubject: Re: three strings of fate - an elf, a wolf and a vampire (one of each race :D necro can come too )   three strings of fate - an elf, a wolf and a vampire (one of each race :D necro can come too ) EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 7:47 pm

Raoul nodded. Army of zombies ? Where will that came from ?! He wanted to bury the dead, not making them living-dead. Oh well. Forget it.Raoul laughed from thinking in his own mind. "Healing ? I could arrange. I can even arrange a spiritual healing... "

Now, Alexander asked him some question. It would be best to answer,yes ?"Reason for my stay? For being an elder? For going to the roof ? or... others? Maybe all ? " he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: three strings of fate - an elf, a wolf and a vampire (one of each race :D necro can come too )   three strings of fate - an elf, a wolf and a vampire (one of each race :D necro can come too ) EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 9:05 pm

Alexander involutarily twitched slightly at the mention of spirit healing but kept it hidden to the best of his abilities.

Alexander Laughed "the reason for the doctor, unless you would entertain me with your story of how you came to be hear as well."

in truth the company was all that he needed at the moment, someone to talk to without judgement or tention. the doctor was this person. a story was also nice, something to take his mind off current events.
Back to top Go down
Dr.Theodore

Dr.Theodore

PostSubject: Re: three strings of fate - an elf, a wolf and a vampire (one of each race :D necro can come too )   three strings of fate - an elf, a wolf and a vampire (one of each race :D necro can come too ) EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 2:42 pm

"The reason for the..doctor ? What is that ? May I know ? " He smiled, but quite a puzzled smile.He was pretending not to know the meaning until he is really sure that is the one Alexander was asking.

He leaned on the roof, making himself comfortable. "I guess the best way to say was... fate. I read my own future and it tells me to be here. To accompany the other elders and everything. For private reasons, I also am here because of a certain vampire's contract that I must finish. You might know him already. I have to met him sometime..."He smiled. A little contract indeed. That child knows what he wants and easily used the likes of a necromancer for a protection. The contract was simple and pure but it was also very touching.

That child is the only person alive to call him 'Johann'. That what makes Raoul a bit.. touched.

He looked at Alexander. " That vampire, take care of him if I'm gone,okay. I might not be there to take care of him all the time... " Raoul stopped a bit. he knew he was the one who will hurt the vampire the most. He tried, he tried to be helpful. Making 'friends' with the others to make the little vampire felt a bit welcomed.At least.

Soon, he smiled. "Nevermind that~ Just an old blabber from a necromancer. We have lots to think about, i guess. I think I'm getting old... " he commented like an old grandpa.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: three strings of fate - an elf, a wolf and a vampire (one of each race :D necro can come too )   three strings of fate - an elf, a wolf and a vampire (one of each race :D necro can come too ) EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 7:09 pm

Alexander looked perplexed but never the less listened to Raoul. although the reasons were cryptic and not very in depth he nodded and understood. everyone has thier reasons for doing what they do.
the biggest part he was confused about was the young vampire the doctor talked about. the only boy he knew currently was...camille? surely he couldnt mean him?

He shook it off and made a mental note of it for later. "we are all getting old doctor, some older than others." he chuckled. "but tell me one more thing and will answer anything you wish to know." he rubbed his arm and sighed. "will i ever be free?" it was a perculiar question and a very specific question, one that he had hoped Raoul could answer but doubted he would.d
Back to top Go down
Dr.Theodore

Dr.Theodore

PostSubject: Re: three strings of fate - an elf, a wolf and a vampire (one of each race :D necro can come too )   three strings of fate - an elf, a wolf and a vampire (one of each race :D necro can come too ) EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 8:55 pm

Raoul smiled a bit apologetically. He turned to Felicia, the spirit he made contact with. He knew how to answer but... it will not give a direct answer. " What I will say, does not determine the real future.It was made by man's one effort. If I predict good things, it would slow you down, and if I predict bad ones, I do not wish you to be hurt. So my answer will be, you must find out by your own. I cannot change the future, but I pray that you will..."Raoul fixed his glasses.

Everything is getting into place. All the piece if it was a chess game. He was a piece, everyone is. Now gathered for a game.

" I hope you got what you hoped for... " he smiled darkly.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: three strings of fate - an elf, a wolf and a vampire (one of each race :D necro can come too )   three strings of fate - an elf, a wolf and a vampire (one of each race :D necro can come too ) EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 7:44 pm

Alexande watched as Raoul turned to look into an empty space, believing him to be contimplating his answer.
the one he got was again slightly cryptic but at the same time a calming respite, knowing that things could and hopefully would change.

"so what your really saying is that its a possibility but with alot of pain involved huh?" he chuckled trying to lighten the mood.

Alexander stood and stretched out before staring at a mountain.
"is there any pigs or boars or large edible animals in the mansion at the moment?"

A strange question to ask but a valid one.
Back to top Go down
Dr.Theodore

Dr.Theodore

PostSubject: Re: three strings of fate - an elf, a wolf and a vampire (one of each race :D necro can come too )   three strings of fate - an elf, a wolf and a vampire (one of each race :D necro can come too ) EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 2:46 am

Raoul nodded slightly. His eyes maybe is better than he thought. He could see light coming, reaching towards him although it's nighttime.Raoul looked calmer than usual, maybe turned into his normal sighing state.

"Well... maybe~ "
Raoul laughed too.

At least his heart was cured by the joy.

"Animals ? you mean... to feed ? uh oh~ Nothing's here. I just bought some ham from the nearby supermarket though~ " He giggled. Though he bought it a week ago and forgot to put it to the fridge.Probably on purpose too. Maybe to invite some germs ? Or a new bacteria ? Who knows!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: three strings of fate - an elf, a wolf and a vampire (one of each race :D necro can come too )   three strings of fate - an elf, a wolf and a vampire (one of each race :D necro can come too ) Empty

Back to top Go down

three strings of fate - an elf, a wolf and a vampire (one of each race :D necro can come too )
Page 1 of 1