Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

!! - Plot-Related Threads - !!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Asher Zaroli

Asher Zaroli

!! - Plot-Related Threads - !! Empty
PostSubject: !! - Plot-Related Threads - !!   !! - Plot-Related Threads - !! EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 11:25 am

Okay then, now we've got the site up and running and we have a few characters (and more on the way) we're going to start introducing plot-related threads to the forum to lead the random events down a story path.

To offset ordinary threads from storyline threads we're going to be adding things to the topic titles.

So, as they stand, ordinary topics look like this:
TOPIC TITLE

The storyline related topics will be different. They'll look like this:
!! - TOPIC TITLE - !!

You can join the storyline threads if you want. You could very well influence the future of CdS, after all. But, I'd like you to be mindful of the world around you if and when you do.

It'll be a great pain if we have like a million people in one thread and have to try and keep it in order. I'd say no more than eight people per storyline thread.

And if you have a thousand and one active threads then join one, it may become too much to handle. So, if you have a lot of active threads, please don't join a storyline thread. Let someone that doesn't have a tonne of active threads join, okay? You'll have the chance to join another one, promise. *glares at Boo* You have a tonne of active threads and you need to reply to them! *points* So go on, get! Go reply to them.

You may be really busy IRL. If you don't reply to a storyline thread in two days, we'll ask you to leave. We want these threads to go pretty quickly cause they're part of the story, after all. If you take too long, one member of our admin team will ask you to reply so we can continue or ask you to remove your OC from the thread. Just write a short post saying that your OC forgot about something and needs to go do it or something. If you don't do either of those two days after you receive the notification, we will just miss you out and continue the thread without you. You can write a short post removing your OC from the thread when you're active again.

Ah, and one last thing, there are types of storyline threads.

1) High-Tier Only - Characters that are lower than Chosen Regents cannot join this type of thread. You can follow it - in fact, I suggest you do, it'll hold some important information - but you cannot post on it.

2) Invitation Only - Similar to High-Tier, only Chosen Regents can join this thread if they want. If I (Giacinto or ignicio) ask you personally to join. Or Boo (Orion or Lyssum) asks you in my stead, then you can join the thread at any point. Your participation may play an important part in the story.

3) Anyone Can Join - any person of any rank can join this thread at their will. Just, be mindful of the other rules, okay?

The type of thread will be written at the very top of the first post in the thread with the name of the topic like this:
!! - TOPIC TITLE - !! (TYPE OF THREAD)

Our first ever storyline thread will be coming up pretty soon. Keep your eyes peeled. The first one, though, is an Invitation Only thread. Sorry about that, but this one is very important as this particular storyline will range anywhere from a few months to a year. This thread will just be the starting point.

Well, thanks for reading and I hope to see you in a storyline thread in the future~
Back to top Go down
Lyssum

Lyssum

!! - Plot-Related Threads - !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !! - Plot-Related Threads - !!   !! - Plot-Related Threads - !! EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 1:40 pm

Gotcha Very Happy
Back to top Go down

!! - Plot-Related Threads - !!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Important Notices-
Jump to: