Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Lilims bedroom

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lilim

Lilim

Lilims bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Lilims bedroom   Lilims bedroom EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 1:56 pm

Example of what Lilims bedroom might look like:
Lilims bedroom 2fffedbe573a678f_2en6gbc
Back to top Go down
http://desolateroxy.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d4hylvl
Asher Zaroli

Asher Zaroli

Lilims bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilims bedroom   Lilims bedroom EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 5:31 pm

Hehe, so Lilim has the corner of the room, ne? Just wait until she has three others sharing a room with her. The room'll look so odd and mismatched XD
Back to top Go down
Lilim

Lilim

Lilims bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilims bedroom   Lilims bedroom EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 10:06 am

I know XD Thast about the time she'll start putting bookcases around her area to separate herself XD
Back to top Go down
Asher Zaroli

Asher Zaroli

Lilims bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilims bedroom   Lilims bedroom EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 11:52 am

hey hey, that's a good idea

Ignicio: ... *goes to collect a few dozen bookcases*
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

Lilims bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilims bedroom   Lilims bedroom EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 5:07 am

*a young woman that looks 19 or so with bright red hair and a yellow streak walks in, carrying a canvas bag, a blank expression on her face* i was instructed to come to this room..... apparently this is my new room... *her voice was cool and calm*
Back to top Go down
Lilim

Lilim

Lilims bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilims bedroom   Lilims bedroom EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 9:51 am

"Ah" Lilim looked up form her book "Of course of course!." Most of Lilims things were already in what she designated her corner. She set her open book down on the table and went to concentrate. Slowly with her mind she pulled her book shelves to surround her corner splitting her section of the room off from the others. "I knew Id have a roommate eventually." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

Lilims bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilims bedroom   Lilims bedroom EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 10:43 am

*Valora quietly bowed her head*

my name is Valora Morgenstern....of the Morgenstern Warrior Family. it's a pleasure to meet you

*she placed her bags down on a spare bed, she'd adjust her part of the room later, and detached the weapons from her belt before going over to her room mate and holding out her hand to the girl*
Back to top Go down
Lilim

Lilim

Lilims bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilims bedroom   Lilims bedroom EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 1:24 pm

Lilim lightly shook her hand. "Lilim, only Lilim" She smiled to the girl.
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

Lilims bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilims bedroom   Lilims bedroom EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 12:20 am

pleasure...*looks over at Lilim's side of the room and allows a small smirk* so you're a book lover? and one for the slightly more extravagant....and you like your privacy.....*chuckles* i respect that *turns to her own side of the room to adjust it*

Valora took the mattress off of the bed frame, turning it into a futon on the floor, and putting on plain white sheets with black edging, and set up her weapons on the walls, everything secured tightly and blades locked into their sheaths for safety reason, putting her twin blades on a special stand on top of a set of draws next to a mini shrine and Bonsai tree. she quietly lit some incense and put a candle on the shrine, bowing her head a little*

please excuse the incense if it's not to your liking...it's just for this one time. *she muttered as she began putting her clothes in the draws and then looks over at her* so why have you come to this place? from what i understand, no one comes here without reason...
Back to top Go down
Lilim

Lilim

Lilims bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilims bedroom   Lilims bedroom EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 6:17 am

Lilim smiled when she was told that she was respected. She went back to her book for a bit until she was spoken to again, in which she immediately halted her reading and spoke up to answer.

"I don't mind incense at all. They add lovely touches to anyplace." Lilim smiled enjoying the fresh smell. "As far as coming here I was quite bored of living alone... I mean who wouldn't be?" She laughed a bit.
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

Lilims bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilims bedroom   Lilims bedroom EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 6:32 am

as i'm usually on my own one way or another, i've grown to like it....it's peaceful. *places an image on the little shrine and sighs quietly* people often get on my nerves...but, because of my job as a guardian, i often have to interact with others, so i've grown to deal with company as well. either way, i don't mind.

Valora sighed quietly, and sat on a cushion in lotus style (sitting with your legs crossed and feet over your knees))

what kind of books do you read?

she was curious as she was a book lover herself. she read about everything, history being her favourite subject
Back to top Go down
Lilim

Lilim

Lilims bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilims bedroom   Lilims bedroom EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 6:45 am

"Well... Depends. I read A LOT. Iv'e read biographies, autobiographies, all types of fiction, Shakespeare, Poe, Stephen King. The list goes on" Lilim smiled wide "I'm very passionate about reading. Every since I was a child Ive loved to study as well. Lilim got up and wondered around her part of the room. Wondering if she had kept any books form her childhood.
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

Lilims bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilims bedroom   Lilims bedroom EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 6:55 am

valora allowed a smirk

i see. i read a lot myself....averything you can think of really.....i had memorised every book back home *she flinched at the mention of home* but my family didn't really like me 'wasting my time reading' and stuff....they prefered to keep me training in fighting...hence the large amount of weaponry on my wall now *gestures to the weapons*

Valora began relaxing in the girls presence...she still had an odd scent, but she new she was harmless and she was unobtrusive and wasn't someone who would be very imposing or nosey

she decided she liked her room mate
Back to top Go down
Lilim

Lilim

Lilims bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilims bedroom   Lilims bedroom EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 7:10 am

"Ah so you're strong. I never have trained at all. Course I never had fought with anyone. The only violent thing I've really ever done is eat the rude men at the bars." Lilim chuckled, "And I haven't don't that in a while. Though unfortunately you CANT ween yourself off of blood being what we are."
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

Lilims bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilims bedroom   Lilims bedroom EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 7:15 am

Valora fell drastically silent at that, closing her eyes.

she hadn't drunk blood, properly, in hundreds of years, somehow surviving off of a crap blood substitute that wasn't even based off of animal blood as she's allergic to it, and the substitute rebounded and made her throw it back up again occasionally.

perhaps.....*hand drifts over flask at her hip and grimaces*

she hated the substitute, but she hated taking blood for herself when she spilled so much of it already....some of it being her family's
Back to top Go down
Lilim

Lilim

Lilims bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilims bedroom   Lilims bedroom EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 7:26 am

Lilim worried when she felt the atmosphere in the room drop. "I-im sorry did I say something wrong" Lilim had a way with saying certain things at the wrong times. It only happened when she actually started talking so she thought. It was really only bad luck.
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

Lilims bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilims bedroom   Lilims bedroom EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 7:32 am

she felt the girl panic

oh! please don't worry yourself about it miss.....it's just me....i haven't had blood in a few hundred years...i drink a substitute, but it rebounds on me and makes me throw up on occasion....it's just a tiny bit sensitive for me. don't worry at all Lilim

Valora got up and patted the girls head, ruffling her hair slightly to show that it was nothing and the girl was forgiven before she went over to her blade and picked up the twin daggers and pulled a cleaning kit out of her bag to tend to her weapons. her mask of indifference fell back into place as she calmed herself and fell into routine of cleaning her blades
Back to top Go down
Lilim

Lilim

Lilims bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilims bedroom   Lilims bedroom EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 8:24 am

Lilim chuckled deeply when having her hair ruffled, it made her feel slightly like a kid again. She pushed her hair back down into its place. "I think we'll make good roommates"
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

Lilims bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilims bedroom   Lilims bedroom EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 8:36 am

Valora smiled quietly

yeah...i think we will. it'll be nice to not worry about being attacked in my sleep...i haven't sleep properly in a long time.......

she would always get attacked in her sleep, and ther'd be some nights where she just wouldn't sleep to get the jump on her attackers and kill them first...and that was just family...when on the job, no matter how long it was, she wouldn't slee and would always stay on high alert and her senses were always sharp.....even if she did feel fatigued. she had been trained to ignore it

she looked over at lilim and raised an eyebrow

so why are you here? i'm not a judging type of person, so you can tell me whatever....everything will stay in this room
Back to top Go down
Lilim

Lilim

Lilims bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilims bedroom   Lilims bedroom EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:06 am

"Well why not?" Lilimg smiled "Its a nice place dont you think? Im hear becaus ei chose to be."
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

Lilims bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilims bedroom   Lilims bedroom EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:13 am

she raised an eyebrow higher

unusual.....many come here for a reason...usually finding shelter from something or running from something......

sighing quietly, her mind drifted over her own reason for being there herself
Back to top Go down
Lilim

Lilim

Lilims bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilims bedroom   Lilims bedroom EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:50 am

"No shelter from anyone at all. I came here to meet people in fact" She laughed. "Are you... here for a reason such as so?"
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

Lilims bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilims bedroom   Lilims bedroom EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:58 am

yeah...you could say that.....my family are jealous of me *gestures to the marks on her left side* these mean i passed my training as a Warrior in our family....i was the youngest to ever achieve them and could beat anyone in my family easily.......they hated that and began trying to kill me. none of them have succeeded and their blood has been added to my already stained hands.....i'm a 'Warrior' as they say.....candied term for killer. i get hired to defend high ranking vampires and dhampiers and also sent on assassin missions. my parents sent me here to be safe....they knew i couldn't handle killing my own family as well as killing on my jobs for much longer. i'm the perfect killer and the scent of blood lingers on my skin....it's forever twisting and wrenching at my thirst and i've only allowed my self the crappy substitute....i needed a break from everything to came here. i didn't want to have to keep fighting, but my instincts say survive at all costs....so i've killed my family because of it. *looks up at lilim with world weary eyes* does that scare you? that i've killed twice as many humans and vampires and dhampires alike than i have lived in years? and i'm, not young...
Back to top Go down
Lilim

Lilim

Lilims bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilims bedroom   Lilims bedroom EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 4:06 am

Lilims face firmed but made no other move. She nodded slightly. "Your life may be hard but no, you do not scare me" She smiled to her to make sure she knew she was trying to be comforting and not threatening and trying to play tough. "However. you may not like what you did but you had no other choice. Survival of the fittest. Do not attack unless you're certain you can kill. They attacked you with uncertainty and by their own stupid actions of trying to harm you they deserved to die." Lilim shook her head. "You did what you had to, in my opinion."
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

Lilims bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilims bedroom   Lilims bedroom EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 4:14 am

Valora grit her teeth and unconsciously tightened her hand around the blade, the metal cutting into her palm

please...don't say such things....there was no good reason for them to die....i loved my family and i killed them....*grip tightens more and blood began streaming down her wrist* it was needles....i didn't just fend them off and tried to talk to them like i should have....instead i actually waited for them to attack so i could move first and kill them....they were idiots....yes....but didn't deserve to die....especially not at my blade's edge....i'm a monster....*laughs sardonically, sounding utterly defeted* who kills their own family without flinching and feeling remorse? i killed them without a second glance....then just left the bodies for the maids to clean up.....

Valora hated what she was and what she had done....but it was so ingraned into her being, she'd never truely change....she would still kill her family if it meant she lived....she'd still wait for them to attack and make sure they never could again....and she'd still go out on cruel missions, only adding to the dark red stain on her hands only she saw
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lilims bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilims bedroom   Lilims bedroom Empty

Back to top Go down

Lilims bedroom
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next