Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

aftermath of a fight

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Taylor 'Sparrow' Longwood

aftermath of a fight Empty
PostSubject: aftermath of a fight   aftermath of a fight EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 4:43 am

Taylor was in a hospital bed in a seperate room from the main wing

she was bandaged up and hooked up onto an IV and a Heart Monitor as well, and was currently breathing from a mask

she wasn't in a good shape, having been stabbed through the chest and gotten pretty cut up and that massive bite mark from Alexis's familiar, the giant cat. she's also cracked a few ribs and fractured her ankle, as well as just general wounds liek bruises everywher ecuts and scratches and stones lodged into the bigger wounds

but that had all been tended to

Taylor had refused painkillers as she never reacted well with things like morphine

she wanted to sigh, but it would aggitate her ribs too much, and she was also feeling restless but exhausted at the same time

she was shifting a lot but wanted to sleep for a logn time and had to fight back yawns

okay, she gave in and sighed heavily, but didn't move anything
Back to top Go down
Kwon Jingyo

Kwon Jingyo

PostSubject: Re: aftermath of a fight   aftermath of a fight EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 4:59 am

Jingyo ran along the hallway of the hospital wing, his feet thudded on the floor, heart pounding in his chest. Hold on Taylor noona, I'm coming *

"Taylor--oh my god."

Taylor was his best friend here; she was his first best friend any where. He'd never clicked with someone as much as her, I mean--sure, they were opposites. Taylor was fierce and strong, he was weak. But they had a connection, no matter.

As soon as he had heard the news about the fight, he ran all the way to the infirmary. He was now standing by her bedside, panting. He looked down at the woman, all bandaged up. She'd never looked so frail. Tears sprouted in his eyes and he blinked.

"You babo."**

----------------------------------------
*Noona: older girl/sister (used by males)
**Babo: Stupid/idiot
Ssi: more formal way of addressing people; honorific
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: aftermath of a fight   aftermath of a fight EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:10 am

Taylor looked over at the source of the voice and saw the little elf, jin

yo, jin. neh, come here. no need to cry mate *chuckles and winces* she said through her mask, and forced herself to sit up, moving the pillows behind her so she could lean back and sighed happily when she was sorted

she looked over the elf with slightly sade but still somehow happy, eyes

and you only just realised i'm an idiot mate? *snicker* i thought it was established a while back *grin* i like to call my fighting tacktic the 'on the wing' style. it's very effective but as a rebound on the user she chuckled, wincing every so often as a rib twinged

she patted the side of the bed for him to come an sit there while she shifted over a bit
Back to top Go down
Kwon Jingyo

Kwon Jingyo

PostSubject: Re: aftermath of a fight   aftermath of a fight EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:17 am

Jingyo frowned and sat down gingerly on the bed. "You shouldn't be moving so much, noona." His voice was barely a whisper.

He reached over to take her pale hand in his, stroking it tenderly. "You should be sleeping. You look tired."

Don't pretend with me, noona. You're allowed to show weakness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: aftermath of a fight   aftermath of a fight EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:23 am

Taylor chuckled and winced alightly as her hand was taken

probably not, but i'm feeling restless *grin* you know how i'm not one for sitting still for too long. and i've been like this for hours now! she pouted slightly but then grinned again and ruffled Jin's hair

also, no need to worry so much about me, moyashi, despite having a hole through my chest *chuckles and winces* i'll be fine. i always am *grins* if i didn't, i wouldn't have lasted so long. hard as nails i am she snickered and gently hugged Jin

she understood that he was worried and was irritated at making him worry

she seems to be doing that a lot for her family lately
Back to top Go down
Kwon Jingyo

Kwon Jingyo

PostSubject: Re: aftermath of a fight   aftermath of a fight EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:28 am

He pushed her away and stood up. "You don't understand, you could have died!" He yelled at her angrily, knocking over a vase that was on the side table. Did she not understand how serious this was? She had a hole through her chest.

"Aish!" He ran his hands through his hair and kicked at a chair. "Noona. Why are you so frustraing?!" His yelling and ceased to a whisper again and he sat down on the bed, defeated.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: aftermath of a fight   aftermath of a fight EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:33 am

Taylor blinked....she was a little stunned at the sudden outburst

nya, Moyashi, come here. i'm sorry. it's more of pep talking myself into think i'll be fine or i might just realise how bad all of this is and then crash in a sense. it's a defence mechanism i uess you could say she sighed quietly and hugged Jin carefully i'm fully aware of how close to death i am, or was. in fact, if it hadn't of been for a certain event happening, i would certainly be dead. no questions asked. but i'm just thinking that i'm not and that i'm recovering. if i dwell too much on what could have happened, then i wind myself up and make things worse. i try to keep moving on really. she explained

at that, she pulled back a little, pushing some bandages aside to revele some scripting on her side, but only showed a little bit, a particular quote standing out

'keep walking, never stop.'

that quote there is what i live by. to keep moving even when things look bleak, yah? it makes life more berable and it means you can carve out your own path and fight what fate has in store. i should be dea, but i don't wanna be dead, so i make my own path, yeah? makes sense to me at least she chukled and hugged jin again, nudging his shoulder gently with hers
Back to top Go down
Kwon Jingyo

Kwon Jingyo

PostSubject: Re: aftermath of a fight   aftermath of a fight EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:41 am

Jingyo blinked again, more tears sprung to his eyes and began to fall. He slumped into Taylor's arms. "Keep walking, never stop."Oh noona--Taylor--you're my closest friend.

"Thank you." He smiled softly, then chuckled, "Yah, I'm the one who's supposed to be comforting you!" He brought a hand up to her cheek.

I'm glad you're safe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: aftermath of a fight   aftermath of a fight EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:47 am

she chuckled as well, glad that he was feeling a little better

aye! that be true Moyashi *grins* i'm the poor injured elf here, and i'm comforting a bratty moyashi she snickered, winking to show she was teasing and stuck her tongue out

she sighed quietly and leaned further into the pillows, feeling tired

man, that fight knocked me for six *pulls off the face mask* i'm glad someone was wise enough to bring in some plants here or i wouldn't be able to get better. being away from nature is hard. she mumbled, pulling the mask fully off and leaving it to the side, simply wanting to breath normal air for a bit and smell the plants instead of chemicals
Back to top Go down
Kwon Jingyo

Kwon Jingyo

PostSubject: Re: aftermath of a fight   aftermath of a fight EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:52 am

Jingyo smiled and stood up. "I'll leave you to get some sleep, noona."

He brushed some of her hair away from her face. He made a silent note to bring a plant in next time he came to visit her. Luckily he knew his way around nature, being an elf, so he knew what to bring. He kissed her forehead before leaving.

Rest well, Taylor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: aftermath of a fight   aftermath of a fight EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:55 am

Taylor sat up suddenly, wincing and hissing a little before slumping back

hey! you don't have to go yet Moyashi. i ain't falling asleep any time soon. honest. i've been trying for ages but not succeeding......*grumble*

she won't admit it, but she kinda wanted to speak to someone

she hadn't seen anyone since the fight and she felt a twing in her chest
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: aftermath of a fight   aftermath of a fight EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 6:03 am

Moe watched a blond man leave the room she knew her sister was in.

Her tongue ran over her lower lip nervously as she inched towards the door, fiddling with her fingers.

"T-Taylor...?" she murmured softly, standing in the doorway.

Her green eyes flickered over the inside of the room as she pushed her hair back behind an Elven ear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: aftermath of a fight   aftermath of a fight EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 6:07 am

Taylor looked up and her eyes brightened some

Imouto! you're okay! *grin* i'm taking your presence here means that Zeke is alive and has woken up? she asked, wanting to get out of bed, but tubes connected to her meant she couldn't do much

she sighed irritably and winced

damn these broken ribs

she shuffled over to the side again and gestured for Moe to sit next to her

she'd missed her imouto

and wassup Imouto? it's been a while since i've seen you looking so timid she teased, nudging her shoulder gently, but accidentally bumped a stitch and winced
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: aftermath of a fight   aftermath of a fight EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 6:13 am

"I wasn't touched by her. I don't even think she gave me a second glance." Alexis didn't seem interested in her at all.

She nodded as she glided through the room to perch on the edge of her bed. "Yes, he woke up. He's..." She shook her head with a small smile. "He's well."

"Careful," she murmured when the woman winced.

"Well...I-I..." She bit her lip.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: aftermath of a fight   aftermath of a fight EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 6:15 am

Taylor grinned

i'm glad to hear. i'm sure you two had a wodnerfully mushy scene when he woke up she teased, winking and lifting up a hand to ruffles her imouto's hair a little

taylor then raised her eyebrow

weeeelllllll......?~ she asked, wondering what had moe trailing off like that
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: aftermath of a fight   aftermath of a fight EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 6:24 am

She bit her lip, cheeks colouring in shame. "Does slapping him count as wonderfully mushy...?"

She closed one eye, tilted her head away from the hand ruffling her long hair. It was still a little damp from the shower she had taken before deciding to go and see Taylor.

"Well... I, um..." Her fingers moved to stroke the ring on her finger as she bit her lip again. "Will you... A-ano..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: aftermath of a fight   aftermath of a fight EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 6:27 am

she chuckled weakly

in a way, yes. simply because i can't imagine you slapping him around properly while he's injured. he probably let you lay next to him whil you two were all close and stuff *evil grin* again, she winked to show it was teasing and chuckled

she sighed quietly at Moe's hesitation

neh, what do you need to tell me? you can speak to me ya know. i'm not going anywhere any time soon *snicker* she said, gesturing for moe to continue
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: aftermath of a fight   aftermath of a fight EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 6:32 am

"....That did come after, yes," she murmured, cheeks darkening a little more.

Her eyes flickered over the woman.

The more she looked at her and the more she recalled her personality the more hesitant she got.

"I...Ano..." Why was it so damned difficult to ask?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: aftermath of a fight   aftermath of a fight EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 6:34 am

Taylor simply stared at Moe, raising an eyebrow higher

she could be patient....with Corbett combined with her, her patience and tollerance had increased, also making her slightly calmer

she simply stared Moe down until the little hybrid would speak, giving her a 'just tell me look' and arching her eyebrow higher
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: aftermath of a fight   aftermath of a fight EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 6:42 am

She shrank back away from the silent stare, eyes fixing on a point on the wall adn not wavering.

"I-I know it'll be a while off..."

She bit her lip.

"And I know you probably wouldn't want to do it..."

Her tongue ran over her lips nervously.

"A-And I don't want you to say yes if you don't want to do it..."

She twisted her fingers together as she shifted uncomfortably on the bed.

"B-But...willyoubemymaidofhonouratthewedding?" she whispered in a squeak, cheeks burning brightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: aftermath of a fight   aftermath of a fight EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 6:48 am

Taylor's eyebrows shot up under her fringe and her mouth hung slightly open

she was a little stunned at the request

after a moment of silence, she suddenly broke out into a beaming grin, brighter than her usual ones

of course i will! you can't seriosuly expect me to not see my little sister of at her wedding! i'd be offended if you didn't ask! she laughed, forgetting any aches and pains and hugged Moe tight, still grinning

of course i'll be your maid of honour. hell, i'll even go as far as wearing a dress for it *snicker* not saying that i look good in a dress, but still *grin* you just gotta let me know what's happening with prep and shit and i'll help when they let me out of the bed and take me off the drip...i'm not fond of the IV she said, grinning brightly, but glared at the IV with contempt and pouted

she wasn't fond of needles....a weakness of hers.....
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: aftermath of a fight   aftermath of a fight EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 6:55 am

She flinched at the silence, moving to stand from the bead, hanging her head, fringe covering her sad eyes.

She didn't wan-

The hybrid tensed up as the woman hugged her, trying to come to terms with what the woman had said. She...She wanted to do it?

Moe turned a bright grin on the woman, wrapping her arms around her, hugging her tightly.

"Oh, Taylor, thank you!"

The woman giggled as she pulled away from the hug. "Let me guess...you don't like sitting still, either?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: aftermath of a fight   aftermath of a fight EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 7:01 am

Taylor snickered and settled back against her pillows

you have no idea....i think i'm even more restless than Zeke and that's saying something....sitting still isn't my thing in the slightest. i've only been sitting here for a few hours and i need to start moving before i go maaad......er......*snicker* she sighed, pushing her fringe out of her face and still smiling

she wanted to be otside and training again, to be moving around and

i really really really desperately need a cigarette as well! i'm not allowed to smoke when i have a hole in my chest *le sigh* so not fair she huffed, pouting and began twidling with her fringe

she missed those sweet nicotine sticks
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: aftermath of a fight   aftermath of a fight EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 7:09 am

"I can get Zeke to behave and sit still with a few sweet words and well-placed kisses. I don't think I'd be able to do that with you." Her lips twitched as she patted Taylor's head.

She tutted quiet and shook her head.

"Lyssum sets rules to help you. You may not think it's fair but she's only helping. You can last until she tells you you're allowed to smoke again, Nee-chan."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: aftermath of a fight   aftermath of a fight EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 7:13 am

Taylor laughed

naaah, Zeke would get jelous and i'd end up longer in here she teased bumping her forehead against moe's gently and grinning

she sat back and sighed heavily

aye...that's true....but i haven't actually smoked in weeks...one when i was ill...two because i ran out a while back...and three i was resting up for mega epic titanic battle *le sigh* i could spark up...but i think Lyssum wouldn't be happy...and she seems the type to not upset. sh's like you in that you're all sweet and lovely...until you upset them.... she said, sweatdropping at the end and getting blue lines on her face anime style

she coughed a few times and grunted, holding a hand over the area of her wound and let out a raspy breath

damn....Alexis got me good becaase of a miscalculation
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: aftermath of a fight   aftermath of a fight Empty

Back to top Go down

aftermath of a fight
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next