Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Cuddling (Rico+Jin)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kwon Jingyo

Kwon Jingyo

Cuddling (Rico+Jin) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cuddling (Rico+Jin)   Cuddling (Rico+Jin) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 6:25 am

Jingyo fumbled with Rico's shirt buttons, almost tearing the clothing off of him, and ran his hands over his lover's body.

He left wet open mouth kisses on his jawline, down his neck and collarbones, his teeth marking the skin. He kissed down the man's chest, flicking his tongue over his nipple. "Why yeobo, I seem to be wearing an unnecessary amount of clothing. Care to help me out?"

The elf leaned forward, nipping the skin behind Rico's ear again.
Back to top Go down
Edward Plantagenet

Cuddling (Rico+Jin) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cuddling (Rico+Jin)   Cuddling (Rico+Jin) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 6:48 am

He shivered under Jin's touch, hands gripping the fabric of his top. A soft whimper escaped him as teeth marked him, head tilting back shyly, his eyes slowly sliding shut. A breath hitched at the back of his throat as a tongue rolled over his nipple, letting out a quiet whine.

"Uh... ok."

Rico bit his lip nervously as he leaned up to unbutton the man's shirt, cursing as his fingers fumbled with the buttons.

He faltered a little as teeth nipped behind his ear, letting out a soft moan.
Back to top Go down

Cuddling (Rico+Jin)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2