Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Alex Hale Approaches..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex Richard Hale

Alex Richard Hale

Alex Hale Approaches.. Empty
PostSubject: Alex Hale Approaches..   Alex Hale Approaches.. EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 7:22 am

Alex walked up the sidewalk, the red tie around his neck swaying slightly in the light breeze. It was a calm Italian night. One of the better nights he'd had in the decades since he and his family came to Italy, though. The young vampire had been alone ever since members of their English coven decided that the Hales couldn't leave them without a proper farewell. Though why they let Alex live after they killed off his parents was still a mystery to him. His strong, snow-white hands clenched into fists at the thought. He stopped thinking about as he came to a large mansion.

This was the place he'd been looking for. Alex walked up to the front door. He saw no one but could tell that there were others around. He brought his fist up to the door, knocking on it a few times. He took a step back, his pale face keeping his signature bored look as he stood in wait for the door to open, no matter who or what it might be.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: Alex Hale Approaches..   Alex Hale Approaches.. EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 7:35 am

Gabriel wandered through the vestibule, stopping as he caught an unfamiliar scent. Hmm? A newbie? All alone and unsuspecting, too. A slow grin started to creep across his face and he hid behind a pillar, sneaking up on the man playfully.

"Boo."

He grabbed the man's shoulder to surprise him, chuckling to himself. He was feeling in a playful mood tonight.

Back to top Go down
http://shinigaminohana1.deviantart.com/#/d4tjx63
Alex Richard Hale

Alex Richard Hale

PostSubject: Re: Alex Hale Approaches..   Alex Hale Approaches.. EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 7:50 am

As Alex waited for someone, he thought he heard quiet footsteps. He ignored it, but still no one had come to the door yet. He waited a few more seconds before he felt a hand on his shoulder and heard a voice behind him. Though he assumed the person was trying to startle him, it hardly worked. Really, he didn't want someone just walking up and putting their hand on him anyway. Dont pick on me He turned his head slightly to see a long-haired guy with red eyes, just like his. He'd obviously come to the right place, then. Then again, he had no idea who he was. "I suggest taking your hand off of me and telling me who you are.."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: Alex Hale Approaches..   Alex Hale Approaches.. EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 3:44 pm

He pouted in disappointment, taking his hand away. "You could have at least pretended to be surprised. Oh well..."

The man hopped up onto a large piece of stone, leaning forwards to swing his feet, grinning at the newcomer with a giggle. He was kind of good-looking. Yes, he had Jean now, but that wouldn't stop him from just looking.

"I'm Gabriel. One of the other residents here." he purred, rolling over to lounge about on his back. Blood-red eyes fell on the man's expression and his teasing grin widened. "Don't look so tense! I don't bite! Not without permission, anyway."

He winked with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Xwe

Xwe

PostSubject: Re: Alex Hale Approaches..   Alex Hale Approaches.. EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 6:51 pm

Xwe is still standing in front of the vestibule. For how long ? Ah! He lost count once more. A few days, a few weeks ? Not sure. nobody has asked him to come or do something so he won't. He remembered being basked in the sun, at least the shades protected him, and getting a bit wet in the rain. Besides that, he was perfectly fit.

Oh! New person! It means... more people here come and by besides me. He thought.

he was standing while grinning. He didn't wish to interrupt, but he was indeed a bit curious.
Back to top Go down
Alex Richard Hale

Alex Richard Hale

PostSubject: Re: Alex Hale Approaches..   Alex Hale Approaches.. EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 11:47 am

'Whoever this long-haired guy is, he is getting on my nerves already,' Alex thought as the guy took his hand from his shoulder. He turned around, shoving his hands in his pockets, as the guy jumped up onto a piece of stone. Alex wasn't sure why he was grinning and giggling at him. Had he done something funny? He shook his head as the guy introduced himself as Gabriel.

Alex didn't feel as if he was tense. Maybe it was just a natural stance for him to be tense. He definitely wouldn't dismiss the possibility. Most of his moments are tense and worrisome. But, this little introduction was just a bit irritating. 'Of all people to answer the door..' Alex thought as Gabe lay on the stone. "How many of you live here?" he asked simply, wishing to stay here if he could. But, be on his way there already.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: Alex Hale Approaches..   Alex Hale Approaches.. EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 7:47 am

This guy was no fun. He sighed, resorting to inspecting his nails with a sulky pout. What a dull question. He had been hoping for a giggle and perhaps a bit of a flirt. But this man seemed a bit uptight.

Compared with him, anyway.

"To be honest I'm not sure. I haven't met all of them myself. Though I would guess at around forty or fifty."
Back to top Go down
Alex Richard Hale

Alex Richard Hale

PostSubject: Re: Alex Hale Approaches..   Alex Hale Approaches.. EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 12:22 pm

Alex could tell that he hadn't made a good impression on the guy. But, most didn't find his bored and annoyed facade very approaching anyway. He mentally shrugged it off.

He had nothing to prove to anyone, nor did he need friends. "Hmph. That many live here?" Alex looked up to Gabe. "Got room for one more?"
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: Alex Hale Approaches..   Alex Hale Approaches.. EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 7:17 pm

"I'm not the person to ask."

He shrugged, continuing to inspect his nails.

"You need Giacinto, or one of the Elders. I was met by Richard, personally."

His lips twitched a little in amusement at the memory. Strangely, Dick didn't seem to like him any more. Couldn't think why. But he had been very fun to bully, so he supposed it was worth it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alex Hale Approaches..   Alex Hale Approaches.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Alex Hale Approaches..
Page 1 of 1