Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

All Work and No Play (Giacinto and Kenny)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

All Work and No Play (Giacinto and Kenny) Empty
PostSubject: All Work and No Play (Giacinto and Kenny)   All Work and No Play (Giacinto and Kenny) EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 10:51 pm

Giacinto moaned softly as she stretched out in the large, comfortable leather chair she was hunched in.

She had been working on the computer all day and she was finally feeling the effects of behind hunched over a desk for the best part of eight hours.

Her hand ran through her loose curls and she pulled her glasses off for a moment to rub at her eyes before replacing the thin frames on her face.

She didn't wear glasses most the time, but when she was at the computer she needed them.
Back to top Go down
Kenny Swenhaugen

Kenny Swenhaugen

PostSubject: Re: All Work and No Play (Giacinto and Kenny)   All Work and No Play (Giacinto and Kenny) EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 11:49 pm

Kenny was bored and decided to wonder around the place

she idly went into the library and heard the whirring of computers and grinned

she could also smell Gia in there

it had been a while since she fucked any one

Jace was a sweet fuck, and aodh....mmm~

she wanted to see gia again as she was always fun

she strolled into the library, looking rather SoCal with her hair up in a loose pony tail, a blue and white stripped polo shirt, pale blue cut off joggers, hanging low enough on her hips to show some rainbow girl boxers with a black elasticated bit at the top with skulls, and multicoloured high tops

she paused when she saw Gia stretch out, and purred low in her throat upon seeing her wearing glasses

nom

grinning like a cheshire cat, she went up behind gia and wrapped her arms around the woman's waist from behid the chair, easily slipping in behind her and rested her chin on the woman's shoulder as she sat behind her

hello beautiful she purred, placing a gentle kiss on the woman's neck

she turned to look at the computer screen and saw something was up

what you dooooin'?~ she asked, nudging Gia slightly
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: All Work and No Play (Giacinto and Kenny)   All Work and No Play (Giacinto and Kenny) EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 11:57 pm

Giacinto glanced up when she felt arms slide around her.

"Evening," she murmured, eyes sliding shut and head tilting to the side slightly to give the woman better access to her neck.

"Work," she answered with a sigh. Bars didn't run themselves. She had to buy inventory, pay the rent, pay the employee's their salary. It was a lot of work considering she had so many bard to run.
Back to top Go down
Kenny Swenhaugen

Kenny Swenhaugen

PostSubject: Re: All Work and No Play (Giacinto and Kenny)   All Work and No Play (Giacinto and Kenny) EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 12:01 am

Kenny chuckled as she stared at all the numbers and raised an eyebrow

wow....sounds stupidly boring. i don't think i could handle looking at a screen full of numbers for more than i already have just looking at your computer *snicker* maths and salaries aren't something i'm god with she chuckled

her fingers idly danced around Gia's navle as she inhaled Gia's scent, pressing her nose to the crook of Gia's neck

why don't you take a break? she purred into gia's skin

she wanted to play with Gia for a bit, a grin growing wider
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: All Work and No Play (Giacinto and Kenny)   All Work and No Play (Giacinto and Kenny) EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 12:05 am

"It's mind-numbingly boring." If she didn't have to do it, she wouldn't do it.

But she had to or risk her bard failing. She wouldn't risk that. Her bars were one of her main sources of bringing humans in to feed from. Without those, it'd be much harder to feed.

A soft purr rumbled deep in her throat as the woman's fingers brushed over her navel, but she pulled away slightly with a sigh. "I can't. I have to get this done."

She leaned forwards, hand reaching for the mouse again.
Back to top Go down
Kenny Swenhaugen

Kenny Swenhaugen

PostSubject: Re: All Work and No Play (Giacinto and Kenny)   All Work and No Play (Giacinto and Kenny) EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 12:11 am

Kenny snickered and moved with gia, keeping her chin on the woman's shoulder and watched her work for a moment, arching an eyebrow

she continued to grin, her eyes now half lidded, and she tightened her grip on Gia's waist, pulling her back away from the computer

come on hun! don't ya wanna play with me? she said seductivly into Gia's ear, switching her her 'man voice' as it was deeper and with a better baritone that went through people

she ran her fingers under Gia's shirt and up her stomach and towards her chest, while her other hand trailed down Gia's thigh, gripping it and massaging it as she kissed the crook of Gia's neck

surely you wanna play as well....you saying that numbers on a screen are better than me? she asked with a faked hurt tone ad chuckled as she let the tip of her tongue briefly trace a vein
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: All Work and No Play (Giacinto and Kenny)   All Work and No Play (Giacinto and Kenny) EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 12:15 am

"Kenny, I have to get this done. I'll play later."

It was painful denying the woman the sex that she wanted, but work was (unfortunately) more important at the moment.

She tried to ignore the hands running over her skin, both above and below her clothing. Getting distracted like this wasn't good.

She needed to get her work done.
Back to top Go down
Kenny Swenhaugen

Kenny Swenhaugen

PostSubject: Re: All Work and No Play (Giacinto and Kenny)   All Work and No Play (Giacinto and Kenny) EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 12:57 am

Kenny chuckled against the woman's skin, removing her hand from gia's shirt, and then traced her hand up to Gia's hair,bushing it back from her face and lacing her fingers through it as she scraped her nails across the scalp

but i wanna play now~ she pouted but soon went back to grinning as she nipped the woman's earlobe

she let her other hand trail back across Gia's stomach, nails grazing the skin and she wrapped her arm around Gia's waist once more and pulled her closer

she felt her fangs grow longer and let the tips of them scrap along the other's neck

you can have a quick break, i'm sure. i doubt anyone is brave enough to go againt you in any way she purred, eyes glowing a molten silver now
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: All Work and No Play (Giacinto and Kenny)   All Work and No Play (Giacinto and Kenny) EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 1:05 am

She shivered softly as nails ran over her scalp. Damn.

"I want to work now." No she didn't. She wanted to play. But she was knee deep in work that she needed to finish. She could play later.

She gave a breathy sigh when fangs scraped against her skin adn she leaned back into the woman slightly as she continued working.

"No breaks. I need to finish this."
Back to top Go down
Kenny Swenhaugen

Kenny Swenhaugen

PostSubject: Re: All Work and No Play (Giacinto and Kenny)   All Work and No Play (Giacinto and Kenny) EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 1:11 am

Kenny could practically smell her will weakening

she moved a hand to move over Gia's clothed crotch, rubbing her through the fabric, as she began sucking just under Gia's jawline

hmm~ something tells me you want to take a break....i'm sure you can my dear she purred low in her throat and making her voice rumble through her chest

she chuckled

this woman was her sire, and so was a Succubus as well...she needed sex, and turning it down wasn't in her nature

c'mon! you know you want to take a break, min kjære she murmured, switching to her native tongue and thickening her accent

she grinned and licked the spot she had been sucking to sooth the bruised skin
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: All Work and No Play (Giacinto and Kenny)   All Work and No Play (Giacinto and Kenny) EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 1:21 am

She moaned softly, eyes sliding shut, pressing forwards against the hand.

Fuck...

"I can't take any breaks," she insisted, shifting forwards to hunch over the computer desk again.

No breaks.

Her tongue ran over her her lower lip. "Ingen pauser," she insisted.

------------------
No breaks
Back to top Go down
Kenny Swenhaugen

Kenny Swenhaugen

PostSubject: Re: All Work and No Play (Giacinto and Kenny)   All Work and No Play (Giacinto and Kenny) EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 1:41 am

selvfølgelig kan du! og du kan leke med meg! og jeg vet at du vil spille Gia she murmured, nuzzling the side of Gia's face, and kissed the corner of her mouth, pushingthe chair back away from the desk while still keeping a hold on the woman

she grinned and scarped her nails across Gia's scalp once more, chuckling low

min kjære, må du slappe av litt, eller du kan gjøre feil ... og la oss være ærlig ... har du virkelig vil at jeg skal stoppe nå? she purred, her accent thick and rolling from her mouth like chocolate komme og leke med meg ...... vet du at du vil she snickered, moving her fingers along Gia's womanhood a bit hader as she scraped her fangs along deeper across Gia's skin

-----------------

of course you can! and you can play with me! and i know you want to play Gia

my dear, you need to relax a little or you may make mistakes...and let's be honest...do you really want me to stop now?

come and play with me......you know you want to
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: All Work and No Play (Giacinto and Kenny)   All Work and No Play (Giacinto and Kenny) EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 1:47 am

She sighed in mild annoyance when Kenny pushed them away from the computer.

She needed to get this done. As much as she wanted these distractions, she couldn't afford them. He work was important.

"Ja. Stopp," she murmured softly. Stop, please, before I get too into it...

She inhaled sharply, pressing forwards against the woman's fingers again. A low moan rumbled in her chest.

--------------------------------
Yes. Stop
Back to top Go down
Kenny Swenhaugen

Kenny Swenhaugen

PostSubject: Re: All Work and No Play (Giacinto and Kenny)   All Work and No Play (Giacinto and Kenny) EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 1:53 am

overbevise meg bedre, min kjære she purred, nipping the woman's ear once more and tugged at her hair

she wasn't convinced because Gia's voice was so soft and she pushed back against her fingers

she chuckled and slid the hand from Gia's hair to under her shirt and back up to her chest, groping her

du suger i å benekte hva du vil she laughed, running her fingers over a nipple before lightly nipping at the crook of Gia's neck

she'd make this woman play with her

-------------------------

convince me better, my dear

you suck at denying what you want
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: All Work and No Play (Giacinto and Kenny)   All Work and No Play (Giacinto and Kenny) EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 2:00 am

"Kenny, jeg trenger å avslutte mitt arbeid," she whined.

She pressed her chest forwards against the hand groping her, head lolling back to rest on the younger woman's shoulder.

"Og hva er det som jeg vil?"

She reached forwards to the computer desk again, eyes fluttering open. She needed to get her work done. "Hva vil jeg fra deg, Kenny?"

------------------------------------
Kenny, I need to finish my work

And what is it that I want?

What do I want from you, Kenny?
Back to top Go down
Kenny Swenhaugen

Kenny Swenhaugen

PostSubject: Re: All Work and No Play (Giacinto and Kenny)   All Work and No Play (Giacinto and Kenny) EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 2:07 am

er det ikke opplagt? she laughed, once again pulling the woman away

time to talk dirty she things

hvis du vil, kan jeg ta deg hardt og røft mot skrivebord, eller jeg kan være en mild elsker for deg i dag, eller jeg kan erte deg til du ber meg om å ta deg. Jeg ville være i stand til å knulle deg meningsløs og har du pesende for mer når jeg er ferdig med deg ... men bare hvis du ønsker det she murmured in quick fire norwegian, groping hard and moving her fingers rougher against Gia as she leaned forwards to emphasise her point, pulling her long legs up to rest her feet on the edge of the chair either side of Gia's hips

she bit harder on Gia's neck and drew blood with her fangs, swiftly licking up the sweet substance

------------------------------------------

isn't it obvious?

if you want, i could take you hard and rough against the desk, or i could be a gentle lover for you today, or i could tease you until you beg me to take you. i'd be able to fuck you senseless and have you panting for more once i'm done with you...but only if you want it
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: All Work and No Play (Giacinto and Kenny)   All Work and No Play (Giacinto and Kenny) EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 2:23 am

"Er det?"

Another annoyed sigh passed her lips when she was pulled away. Again.

She stilled as the woman began to talk quickly and quietly, breathing slowly picking up in her excitement.

Her tongue passed over her lower lip slowly.

The woman's eyes flickered over the computer screen through the thin lenses of her glasses. Well...it could wait an hour or two... It wasn't that important.

She moaned softly, pressing forwards against both hands with a small shiver.

"Jeg vet ikke, Kenny ... Jeg har fortsatt mye arbeid å gjøre." Her voice had taken on a different tone, now. She wasn't denying Kenny's need for sex any more. She was just playing to see what else the woman would do to try and convince her to give in.

She gave another soft shiver as her fledgeling's fangs broke her skin.

---------------------------
Is it?

I don't know, Kenny... I just have a lot of work to do.
Back to top Go down
Kenny Swenhaugen

Kenny Swenhaugen

PostSubject: Re: All Work and No Play (Giacinto and Kenny)   All Work and No Play (Giacinto and Kenny) EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 2:36 am

Kenny growled/purred at hearing the change in the voice

she had made Gia relent, but she was now playing as well

Kenny bit deeper into Gia's neck, savouring the sweet, slightly spicy blood

her fingers then dipped under Gia's waiste line, tracing over sensitive skin with her nails teasingly

Jeg er sikker på at jeg kan gjøre deg sikker på å forlate arbeidet for nå she purred after withdrawing from her neck and then turning gia around to kneel between her legs

she kissed the woman hard and bit her lip as her free hand that wasn't down Gia's trousers went up to her hair and laced her fingers through it, tugging it

she forced her tongue between gia's lips and began exploring her moth, rememorizing everything and grinned into the kiss as she nipped at the other's tongue

------------------------

i'm sure i can make you certain to leave your work for now
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: All Work and No Play (Giacinto and Kenny)   All Work and No Play (Giacinto and Kenny) EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 2:53 am

She purred softly, pressing forwards against the hand that had dipped under her jeans.

"Jeg må virkelig komme tilbake til arbeid." She wriggled in the woman's hold, 'accidentally' brushing against the woman's hand with a soft moan.

She resisted slightly when she was turned around, 'trying' to get back to the computer, brushing against the woman's hand again.

The Succubus moaned into the kiss when he hair was tugged, hands sliding up into the younger woman's hair, giving it a tug of her own.

She purred as her tongue was nipped. She kissed the woman hard for a few more moments before pulling away and kissing down her neck roughly, teeth sinking into her skin hard enough to bruise but not to break the skin.

Her nails scraped along the back of the woman's neck, leaving behind angry red welts.

------------------------
I really have to get back to work
Back to top Go down
Kenny Swenhaugen

Kenny Swenhaugen

PostSubject: Re: All Work and No Play (Giacinto and Kenny)   All Work and No Play (Giacinto and Kenny) EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 3:25 am

Nah .... du trenger ikke å gå tilbake å jobbe akkurat nå ..... ta en pause og leke med meg, ja? she purred

she moaned softly into Gia's mouth at the rough treatment and growled happily

she tilted her head slightly so Gia could get at her neck easily and let out a faint sigh as Gia bit into it

however, she was a little dissatisfied that she didn't break the skin

but she chuckled as she felt the other's nails scrap along her neck

as a reward, she began stroking Gia properly, and ran her other hand through gia's hair again

Nå nå, ikke er vi ivrige? vi har all tid i verden min kjære she snickered/breathed, letting the woman have her way for a moment

-------------------------------------

nah....you don't have to go back to work right now.....take a break and play with me, yeah?

now now, aren't we eager? we have all the time in the world my dear
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: All Work and No Play (Giacinto and Kenny)   All Work and No Play (Giacinto and Kenny) EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 3:35 am

"Men jeg egentlig skal jobbe," she murmured between gentle kisses and rough nips to the woman's neck.

Her nails continued to scrape along the woman's skin, leaving behind more red welts and a few trickles of blood.

She moaned softly, pressing forwards against the fingers stroking her.

"You could always try and make me forget about work." Her lips curled into a smirk as she issued the challenge. Would the woman rise to the challenge of screwing her so hard she forgot she even had work to be doing?

The question wasn't would she; it was could she. Was Kenny talented enough to do that?

-------------------------------
But I really should be working
Back to top Go down
Kenny Swenhaugen

Kenny Swenhaugen

PostSubject: Re: All Work and No Play (Giacinto and Kenny)   All Work and No Play (Giacinto and Kenny) EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 3:51 am

Kenny stopped all movement, gently pulling away and arched an eyebrow at the woman

vel ....... Jeg skal sørge for at du glemmer ditt navn ... og kanskje hvordan pust av den tiden jeg er ferdig med deg ...... min kjære ..... søte .. ... fristerinne ..... she murmured, her voice low and eyes glowing brightly as she grinned wickedly

she suddenly pinned Gia to the floor hovering over her and somehow having the woman's hand pinned above her head already

she leaned in close to the woman as she continued to grin

getting her free hand, now having pulled it away from Gia, holding out her hand and playing her fingers slightly, checking to see how sharp they were and chuckled, satisfied

at that, she quickly ripped away Gia's shirt, not caring for any protest, and simply took her index finger, and dragged it hard down the middle of GIa's chest, between her breast, and leaving a shallow cut the bled readily enough to have drops running down the sides

snickering, she leaned down and licked up the lines of blood, trailing her tongue up to Gia's nipple and bit it, puncturing the skin and began sucking hard while she brought her knee up between Gia's legs, pressing hard against the woman and moving it slightly to produce friction

her hand holding Gia's wrists tightened and her nails dug into the skin and bruised them as well

--------------------------

well.......i'll make sure you forget your name...and maybe how to breath by the time i'm done with you......my dear.....sweet.....temptress.....
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: All Work and No Play (Giacinto and Kenny)   All Work and No Play (Giacinto and Kenny) EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 4:05 am

"Very sure of yourself there, Kenny. No one's ever made me forget my name before. You're not all that special."

Provoking the woman would call for a rougher and more enjoyable time.

She grunted quietly when Kenny pushed her to the floor, pinning her hands above her head.

Her dark red eyes flickered over the woman's face, a small grin curling her lips. This was proving to be promising already.

She didn't utter a sound as her shirt was torn and a line cut down her torso. She was going to make this as difficult for the woman as she possibly could. She wanted the woman to really put out some effort.

The woman gave a soft sigh when the woman bit into the skin around a nipple.

"After I finish ordering in alcohol and snacks I have to sort out salaries. One person at a time, for every one of my bars. That'll take quite a while."
Back to top Go down
Kenny Swenhaugen

Kenny Swenhaugen

PostSubject: Re: All Work and No Play (Giacinto and Kenny)   All Work and No Play (Giacinto and Kenny) EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 4:16 am

Kenny growled, biting harder, and made her nails dig into Gia's hips, creating more small wounds as she scraped her nails back up Gia's sides

she wouldn't be defeated by this woman

not now

not ever

Jeg er sikker på at jeg kan få deg til å glemme navnet ditt min kjære. Jeg har gjort det til mye, og hvis jeg kunne overbevise deg til å gjøre noe en gang før ... jeg er sikker på at jeg kan gjøre dette she growled, pulling away from Gia's chest

she bit and sucked her way down Gia's torso, her fangs constantly piercing the skin and she sucked the flesh to leave very dark hickies, sucking hard enough it was painful

her hands trailed back down to Gia's hips again, then scratched down to her thigh, and made it to the backs of her knees, nails digging in there

she was going to mark this woman as much as possible, and make her forget everything

------------------------------

i'm sure i can make you forget your name my dear. i've done it to plenty, and if i could convince you to do something once before...i'm sure i can do this
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: All Work and No Play (Giacinto and Kenny)   All Work and No Play (Giacinto and Kenny) EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 4:33 am

She let out another soft breath, but didn't moan. She wouldn't.

Giacinto was going to give her the hardest time she had ever had. She'd make any difficult client the woman had had seem like the most compliant people in the world.

"Good luck, Kenny. You'll need it." She grinned widely, red eyes flashing.

She lay still when the woman nipped down her stomach, leaving red welts and dark patches of bruised skin.

Kenny was being rough and she was loving it. But she wouldn't let the woman know. She was planning on making the woman scream with frustration.

She'd have to be very creative without the toys that were dotted around the dungeon. She was curious about what the woman would do but she knew that without some aid, she wouldn't be getting very far.

If she were feeling more compliant, she would have parted her thighs when the woman dragged her nails down the. But she was being difficult. So she lay still, lips curled into a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Work and No Play (Giacinto and Kenny)   All Work and No Play (Giacinto and Kenny) Empty

Back to top Go down

All Work and No Play (Giacinto and Kenny)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next