Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

waking up and unexpected sides

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kenny Swenhaugen

Kenny Swenhaugen

waking up and unexpected sides Empty
PostSubject: waking up and unexpected sides   waking up and unexpected sides EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 7:27 am

Kenny was a very different person first thing in the morning

usually, she's a cock sure, happy go lucky, i don't care kinda seme with a sadistic side

when she wakes up....she's disorientated, dazed, sleepy, easy to embarrass uke

who is damn cute and looks distinctly feminine without the cockiness shining through

in her sleep, she like hugging things, and that was what she usually did with pillows

however, Gia was there this time

she had curled up on gia's side, half laying on her, and had her arms wrapped around her waist with her head resting on her chest and their legs tangled together

she had wispy bed hair and slight circles under them, a small smile on her lips as she murmured in her sleep and tightened her hold on Gia

yes....she was cute when sleeping
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: waking up and unexpected sides   waking up and unexpected sides EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 7:49 am

Giacinto, as always, hardly had any sleep.

She didn't get much sleep due to all the pain she got from her poisoning and it had become habit to not sleep much.

And so she was propped up on her elbows, running one hand through Kenny's hair idly as she reread her battered copy of Howl's Moving Castle.
Back to top Go down
Kenny Swenhaugen

Kenny Swenhaugen

PostSubject: Re: waking up and unexpected sides   waking up and unexpected sides EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 7:56 am

Kenny shifted slightly in her sleep, burying her face in Gia's side before groaning softly and gradually forcing her eyes open

she made a small humming noise and curled in closer to gia, enjoying the warmth and the familiar scent

she nuzzled Gia's skin, almost purring like a cat, but frowned a little, not happy with the idea of waking up

grumbling a little, she looked up at gia and saw her reading

she yawned big and nuzzled back into the woman's side
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: waking up and unexpected sides   waking up and unexpected sides EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 8:14 am

"Finally awake, are you?" she murmured softly, fingers still threading through the woman's hair.

Giacinto set down her book and smiled softly at the woman.

"You slept through the entire day." That had caused a minor problem. She had the ability to withstand sunlight so she never felt the need to lightproof her room.

She had gotten up close to sunrise and closed the heavy blinds for the first time since they had moved into the mansion.
Back to top Go down
Kenny Swenhaugen

Kenny Swenhaugen

PostSubject: Re: waking up and unexpected sides   waking up and unexpected sides EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 6:22 pm

Kenny just mumbled something incoherently for a moment in slurred Norwegian...probably about something like 'don't wanna be awake'

she shifted again, proping herself up on one elbow and used her other hand to turn into a fist and rub her eyes as she scowled cutely and sighed a little

she flopped back onto the bed, this time on her back and sighing again

first real sleep in ages.... she yawned as she pushed her hair out of her face

going back on her side, she wrapped her arms around Gia's waist and hugged her close as she rested her head on her stomach

waaaarm~ she mumbled, smiling a little as she closed her eyes once more

she was a real hugger first thing in the morning and very dazed

she was also like a cat who loved warm places, and Gia was definitely warm to her
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: waking up and unexpected sides   waking up and unexpected sides EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 6:32 pm

"Aren't you all cute this morning?"

The fingers running through the woman's hair fisted, grasping it tightly and pulling her up to kiss the woman slowly.

"Big change from last night, I can tell you that." She flicked the bell on the collar that was still around her neck

She took the woman's lips in another kiss.
Back to top Go down
Kenny Swenhaugen

Kenny Swenhaugen

PostSubject: Re: waking up and unexpected sides   waking up and unexpected sides EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 6:37 pm

Kenny blinked as she was pulled up to Gia, and kissed her back slowly, but she felt a blush rising to her cheeks about the kiss and also the memories of last night

when they pulled away from each other, she quickly buried her face back into Gia's side and curled up again

nya.... was all she mumbled as she brought her hands to her face and simply nuzzled Gia while trying to fight back her blush

she still looked sleepy and was kinda dazed

she never ever woke up quickly
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: waking up and unexpected sides   waking up and unexpected sides EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 6:42 pm

"Now you choose to act cute?"

She pulled away from the woman, manoeuvring herself to straddle the woman's hips, hands pressed to her shoulders.

"After you whipped me bloody and fucked me out in front of everyone, you act cute now?" Giacinto bowed her head to give her fledgeling another rough kiss, tongue pushing into her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Kenny Swenhaugen

Kenny Swenhaugen

PostSubject: Re: waking up and unexpected sides   waking up and unexpected sides EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 6:52 pm

Kenny gasped as she was pinned down and kissed, and let out a little whimper

however, she couldn't look Gia in the eye

yes, she was still kenny and enjoyed it, but she was embarrased about it as well

she let her hands hesitantly reach up and around Gia's neck, fingers toying with the strands of hair

s-sorry? she mumbled, eyes flickering to Gia's for a moment before flickeirng away again

she was blushing heavily from the memories of what she'd done to Gia, still dazed, but slowly waking up
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: waking up and unexpected sides   waking up and unexpected sides EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 6:58 pm

She snorted softly.

"You think I want you to apologise after that?" Her hips ground down against Kenny's slowly.

"I enjoyed it. Quite a lot, actually. Fucking out in the open is exciting."

She ran her tongue along Kenny's neck slowly. "But now I'm horny again and I'm not in the mood to lie back while you make me writhe and moan."

One hand ran down the woman's torso, pausing to pinch a nipple sharply before running lower.
Back to top Go down
Kenny Swenhaugen

Kenny Swenhaugen

PostSubject: Re: waking up and unexpected sides   waking up and unexpected sides EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 7:06 pm

she whimpered a bit louder at the ministrations, and bit into the back of her hand while the other fisted in Gia's hair

she wouldn't admit it, but sometimes being uke can have it's pluses

she arched slightly into the touched, still unable to make eye contact, but the blush was fading just a tiny bit

i-i see......well......yeah she murmured, arching more into the touches and bringing her other hand back up to Gia's neck and holding on
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: waking up and unexpected sides   waking up and unexpected sides EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 7:14 pm

She purred softly as the hands fisted in her hair. No matter what position she was in, she loved people playing with her hair.

Her fingers found the woman, circling her clit slowly.

"Now its your turn to writhe and moan while I dominate."
Back to top Go down
Kenny Swenhaugen

Kenny Swenhaugen

PostSubject: Re: waking up and unexpected sides   waking up and unexpected sides EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 7:18 pm

she idly toyed with the locks of hair, and looked up at Gia under her eyelashes

she licked her lips a little before her back arched as Gia's fingers found sensitive areas

she let out a small whimper, but arched and eyebrow at Gia's comments

however, she didn't say anything as she was still only half awake, but the little comment sent a challenge through her, just a small one
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: waking up and unexpected sides   waking up and unexpected sides EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 7:23 pm

Her thumb began massaging the woman's clit as one finger pushed into her slowly.

"Repeating what you said last night, moan like a whore," she purred, curling the finger within the woman.

She was enjoying this power. It had been a fair while since she had dominated anyone.
Back to top Go down
Kenny Swenhaugen

Kenny Swenhaugen

PostSubject: Re: waking up and unexpected sides   waking up and unexpected sides EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 7:27 pm

Kenny blushed again at the dirty talk. arching into the touch as Gia's fingers went into her

she couldn't help it and let out a little moan and held onto Gia tighter

however, something deep inside her was stirring, and Kenny simply ignored it, focusing instead on the fingers inside her and rocked her hips so they went deeper

it had been a while since she had been dominated properly before her Seme Side kicked in
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: waking up and unexpected sides   waking up and unexpected sides EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 7:30 pm

She bowed her head to lave her tongue over a nipple before her teeth closed around it and she gave a sharp tug.

"Moan," she ordered, pushing a second finger into her and scissoring.

She was determined to bend this woman to her will even if it was only for a short time.
Back to top Go down
Kenny Swenhaugen

Kenny Swenhaugen

PostSubject: Re: waking up and unexpected sides   waking up and unexpected sides EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 7:34 pm

Kenny bit her lip as the second finger was added and whimpered as they began scissoring

that thing stirring deep inside her got a bit stronger and gave her a will to not moan, but she still whimpered and blushed as her nipple was tugged up

hnn~ she breathed, and buried her face in Gia's hair as she began breathing a little heavier

well, this was a wake up call and a half wasn't it?
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: waking up and unexpected sides   waking up and unexpected sides EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 7:38 pm

"I said moan," she ordered with a soft growl, pushing a third finger into her.

She cured the three fingers, dragging her nails across the inside of the woman gently.

His lips trailed away from the woman's breast, moving up to her throat. Her tongue laved over her skin before her fangs pierced it and blood coated her tongue.
Back to top Go down
Kenny Swenhaugen

Kenny Swenhaugen

PostSubject: Re: waking up and unexpected sides   waking up and unexpected sides EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 7:45 pm

she couldn't help the moan as Gia curled her fingers inside her, moaning out loud and proud as she arched up into Gia and moving her hips against the fingers

however, when she was bit, her eyes flew wide and pupils dilating before turning to slits and then back to normal

her blush quickly faded, and her cocky grin slowly spread along her face

a low and long purr as Gia' licked up her blood

[color]good evening[/color] she murmured seductively in Gia's ear, her deeper voice kicking in

suddenly, Gia's fingers were no longer inside her, and Kenny was now on top, legs straddling her hips while she held the woman's hands above her heard

she leaned in closed shoulda held out on biting...then i wouldn't have woken up so fast. that's so meeeean~ taking advantage of me so early in the morning she chuckled, whining a little at the end and snickering

oh yeah....Seme!Kenny was back
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: waking up and unexpected sides   waking up and unexpected sides EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 7:55 pm

She smirked when the woman moaned loudly.

"Finally really awake, are you?" That switch in tone was the tip off to the woman being fully awake.

Giacinto looked up at the woman with a smirk. "I'll have to try that out next time."

She snorted. "Oh, like you wouldn't do the same if you caught me waking up all vulnerable like that."
Back to top Go down
Kenny Swenhaugen

Kenny Swenhaugen

PostSubject: Re: waking up and unexpected sides   waking up and unexpected sides EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 8:17 pm

Kenny chuckled, bringing her knee up between Gia's leg

yeah, i'm awake...and now i'm grumpy as hell, or at least, will be after this. she chuckled, but her eyes were a dark and stormy grey, giving her a sinister edge as she grinned darkly

she chuckled low in her throat, licking up Gia's

i would have been much more cruel if i caught you acting cute she chuckled, a hand snaking down Gia's body
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: waking up and unexpected sides   waking up and unexpected sides EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 8:21 pm

"You could always take out your grumpiness on me," she purred, shifting to wrap her legs around the woman's waist.

"I dont mind."

Her tongue lashed out over her lower lip as she looked up at Kenny through her lashes, blush fading onto her cheeks. "L-like this...?" she whispered softly.
Back to top Go down
Kenny Swenhaugen

Kenny Swenhaugen

PostSubject: Re: waking up and unexpected sides   waking up and unexpected sides EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 8:36 pm

Kenny twitched when she saw Gia's Uke face

and everything paused for a moment before she was suddenly kissing Gia harshly, hand tightening around gia's wrists while the other raked down gia's stomach and gripped onto her thighs

then a wicked idea came to her mind

all of a sudden, she pulled away and chuckled, running a hand through her hair and getting off of the bed and turned her back on Gia

remember that promise i made you? about fucking you in town in public? i think i'll hold out until tonight, take you to a club, and fuck you against the wall while no one notices a damn thing...just for trying to take advantage while i was only half awake she chuckled, adjusting her outfit and straightening everything out

she made herself look like she hadn't just woken up and had sex with Gia in the roughest of sense, and she was looking suave in her shirt and slacks again

she needed to get her clothes back from the dungeon at some point

she rubbed her face with a hand and groaned, placing a hand on her hip as she frowned behind her hand

coffee.......i need coffee.....lost of it.... she huffed, grumbling in norwegian and sighing irritably

now the grumpy mood was catching up on her, and the bag under her eyes were emphasised again
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: waking up and unexpected sides   waking up and unexpected sides EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 8:44 pm

She returned the kiss with a purr, legs tightening around the woman's waist.

The woman pouted when Kenny pulled away and laid silently, arms crossed over her chest.

Her tongue ran over her lower lip. She liked the sound of that.

"I'll have to wear crotchless panties tonight then," she purred softly.
Back to top Go down
Kenny Swenhaugen

Kenny Swenhaugen

PostSubject: Re: waking up and unexpected sides   waking up and unexpected sides EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 9:19 pm

Kenny arched an eyebrow

what? not going commando? shame. she said with a bit of a lilt to her words, accent thick

when she was grumpy, needing coffee, and having been sexually harrassed first thing in the morning, her native tongue starts coming back to her

she chuckled though, and shook her head, despite her dark mood

coffee....where can i get it? she asked, arching an eyebrow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: waking up and unexpected sides   waking up and unexpected sides Empty

Back to top Go down

waking up and unexpected sides
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next