Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Alexanders Re-entry/return

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

Alexanders Re-entry/return Empty
PostSubject: Alexanders Re-entry/return   Alexanders Re-entry/return EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 7:23 pm

it had been almost a year since Alexander had left CdS in search of answers. his travels had taken him far and many hardships were faced but now he had returned, a new scar visable on his right eyebrow and his arms bare. he had changed but how much no one knew yet.

Alexander walked slowly through the gates of the old mansion, running his hand over everything insight, it was good to be back somewhere familiar and safe...ish.

He walked up to the door and waited, no doubt someone would be watching as was the custom to CdS, and he would wait for as long as needed, his trials were almost over. this would be an interesting experience indeed.

Last edited by Alexander Drago on Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Orion Astila

Orion Astila

PostSubject: Re: Alexanders Re-entry/return   Alexanders Re-entry/return EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 7:39 pm

Orion walked slowly through the corridors, his wind guiding him through with maze-like walks with ease. It was night time and he was actually willing to venture outside his room and be social, which is something he was not use to doing.

He walked through the vestibule but paused as he neared the large entrance doors that kept the wind from running rampant through the halls, head tilted to the side as he turned to face the hard wood. Someone was on the other side.

A new member maybe? Or someone was visiting?

Taking a few steps forward he reached the door, touching the cold metal handles as he took them in his grip and pulled, opening the door wide and letting the new wind blow his head from around his face.

Back to top Go down
http://xxdraconikaxx.deviantart.com/art/CdS-Orion-Astila-Applica
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Alexanders Re-entry/return   Alexanders Re-entry/return EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 8:50 pm

As the doors flung open the vast scents assaulted his scenses but it was a welcomed assault. he had been gone for far to long.
so many new people that he could feel, could smell.
with the opening of the door he briefly closed his eyes to take it all in before re opening them.

before him stood a young man whom he briefly remembered seeing on a few occasions but never really met.
he called out to the man a small smile on his face as his hair blew softly in the wind.

"hello there, do you know where Giacinto may be?" he asked casually.

he had been gone along time and smelt strongly of brimstone and burning.
Back to top Go down
Orion Astila

Orion Astila

PostSubject: Re: Alexanders Re-entry/return   Alexanders Re-entry/return EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 8:58 pm

Orion tilted his head as the man in front of him spoke, he did not recognise him but the man’s tone suggested that he was not new at the mansion and he knew of Giacinto. Curious, he pushed his wind out gently, adding it to the natural wind coming from the cold night sky. He guided the wind, circling the other man’s body to get a picture of him in his mind.

He blinked blankly at the man before moving aside. If he was an old member of the coven and a friend of Gias then he should let him in.

"Evenin'. Ah, I am afraid not, she seems to always be wondering around somewhere or another. Uh... come in?" The Irishman greeted.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Alexanders Re-entry/return   Alexanders Re-entry/return EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 7:31 pm

Alexander mumbled to himself about Gia before Stepping into the hallway and taking a deep breath. "mmm its good to be back" he smiled then looked at the redhead.
"ah where are my manners? let me introduce myself, Im Alexander...and you are?" he asked politely

with the breath in he tried to identify the vampire but couldnt smell much else ecept from ash and heat...stupid jobs.
Back to top Go down
Orion Astila

Orion Astila

PostSubject: Re: Alexanders Re-entry/return   Alexanders Re-entry/return EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 5:14 am

He caught the mans mumble under his breath, he had indeed been here before though he had never met the man on his wonders around the mansion. which is not surprising as he did not know most people in the mansion.

Orion nodded in acknowledgment at Alexanders introduction before turning his head and awkwardly replying.

"Uh... I am Orion, nice you meet you." He stood in silence for a minute before opening his lips again. "...Forgive me, uh... I am not one for being social."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Alexanders Re-entry/return   Alexanders Re-entry/return EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:53 pm

Alexander gave up on using his senses and took the boy on his word, afterall it seemed that he was .... crippled.

"orion you say? i've heard about you, such a nice boy they say" he said with a smile.

so this was the blind boy? he mentally applauded him for being so independant and using everything he could get to his advantage.

"thankyou" he replied as he walked in, removing his coat and folding it over his left arm.
Back to top Go down
Orion Astila

Orion Astila

PostSubject: Re: Alexanders Re-entry/return   Alexanders Re-entry/return EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:11 pm

After feeling Alexander move past him and into the vestibule he slowly and gently closed the large front door as to not cause a loud noise, he didn't want to disturb any of the other residents of the mansion.

He frowns and turned at the mans words confused.

"R-really? I don't know many people and I am not very social with those I do know. But I am glad it is good things being said and not... other things."

He nodded once again at the thanks he received. "No worries, anyone else would have done the same if they where walking by. Is there anything else I could hel-", He cut himself off mid-sentence, "Ah! Right, you needed Giacinto correct?"

Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Alexanders Re-entry/return   Alexanders Re-entry/return EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 8:11 pm

it was true, not many people talked about others in the open but for a man who could make intangiable copies of himself it really didnt matter. the timwe he had hidden away from the rest of the coven before leaving the man had his eyes and ears open in every corner of the building.

Alexander laughed at the boys statment. "My dear boy i dout everyone else would have been so polite when seeing me. for that i am grateful".
Alexanders experiences with greatings were never the best, he even got into a fight on the doorstep once.

"yes giacinto please" he aid politely.
Back to top Go down
Orion Astila

Orion Astila

PostSubject: Re: Alexanders Re-entry/return   Alexanders Re-entry/return EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 7:37 pm

Orion was somewhat surprised and a little confused at that statement, red eyebrows raising slightly.

Why would the others not greet him as politely? Did the mad do something wrong?

"Well you must forgive me if I do not know what you mean. I have not heard much about you from the others so I will judge you myself in the meantime. You actually make me... on edge and uncomfortable," He confessed before quickly continuing, "B-but that is nothing personal!"

He nods in confirmation at the request. "Sure, she should be either in the meeting room or in her quarters... though if you are unlucky you may just find her in the dungeon."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Alexanders Re-entry/return   Alexanders Re-entry/return EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 8:04 pm

Alexander was not surprised, he had that effect on people until they got to know him.
"I take no offence at all, i seem to have that effect with people i do not know." he explained, trying to downplay the young mans confession.

Her quarters, not the best place to see her he thought. she only slept and..slept there. the meeting room was as he recalled off limits and the dungeon..ah the dungeon, a place he would not want to visit again anytime soon.

"thankyou for your help, if theres anything i can do to help you just ask" he smiled sincerely.
One of the few vampires among other spiecies that didnt judge him straight away. although he was guessing that this one didnt know his past.
Back to top Go down
Orion Astila

Orion Astila

PostSubject: Re: Alexanders Re-entry/return   Alexanders Re-entry/return EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 9:18 pm

Orion shook his head, red hair flying in all directions as he tried to correct the man in front of him.

"Ahh! N-no that is not what I meant! It's just..." He turns his head away to the side, and raised an arm to scratch the back of his head, a nervous habit he seemed to have even when he was just a child.

"I am not nervous and uncomfortable around just you... it is the male gender in general..." He added on quietly. "So please, don't be offended."

Orion nodded in recognition as Alexander thanked him.

"I'll keep that in mind."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Alexanders Re-entry/return   Alexanders Re-entry/return EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 9:24 pm

Alexander chuckled at the young man and smiled again.
"honestly you have nothing to worry about, just relax and dont worry about what you say to me"

strange around males? he thought, it was sure to be a sore subject so he decided against persuing that topic of disgussion.

through out the conversation with orion Alexander had been analysing the boy and taking mental note.
it was always good to be informed and although it seemed the boy was innocent there was a second voice nagging him to keep watch for a way to corrupt which he swiftly dismissed.

(lol casti on orion)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alexanders Re-entry/return   Alexanders Re-entry/return Empty

Back to top Go down

Alexanders Re-entry/return
Page 1 of 1