Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Solemn Resolve (Anyone)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anastasia Romanov

Anastasia Romanov

Solemn Resolve (Anyone) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solemn Resolve (Anyone)   Solemn Resolve (Anyone) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 2:15 am

she giggled as she saw the tension began melting away from the other

her fingers moved gracefully over the fingerboard of the fiddle, and now began swaying her hips a little and dancing slightly

much better than nasty memories and that wierd music with strange sounds she giggled, opening her eyes

they glittered with a touch of madness as she played and danced, getting lost in the music

she used to do this all the time with the other Gypsies she used to live with

she smiled childishly at Aeker

you play so well! you have a lot of soul she giggled
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Solemn Resolve (Anyone)   Solemn Resolve (Anyone) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 2:20 am

Aeker chuckled softly.
"An amusing notion, a vampire with a lot of soul."

He continued to play, his eyes sliding shut slowly.
Vampires had been seen for so long as undead creatures, Aeker did not feel undead, quite the opposite.

He was full of raw emotion that he poured into his music, his heart beat in his chest and blood pumped through his veins.
He was alive.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Romanov

Anastasia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: Solemn Resolve (Anyone)   Solemn Resolve (Anyone) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 2:44 am

Ana simply giggled

everything has soul! some just have to find it. i think Vampires have a hard time, because they're restricted to the dark. it's hard to find things in the dark she snickered and continued to play

she began dancing around a bit more, the bangles around her ankles jingling and adding to the song as she laughed

whenever she played, her whole soul was always in it

when she heard Aeker change the beat, she matched it easily, adding sweet notes to it to emphasise and compliment the piece

they were both masters of their instruments, and their instruments held their soul and helped them play

music was the path through their madness
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Solemn Resolve (Anyone)   Solemn Resolve (Anyone) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 9:12 pm

Aeker laughed softly and looked over at the young girl.
He found her way of looking at the world very amusing and innocent.

Vampires have a hard time because it is hard to find things in the dark? He could not help but find the sentiment in that adorable.

"I think you're right, Anastasia."
He replied with a nod.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Romanov

Anastasia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: Solemn Resolve (Anyone)   Solemn Resolve (Anyone) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 11:05 pm

she grinned at the vampire

yup yup! so that means you have a soul! you find it through music! you can harmonise things where there's chaos i'm guessing. music does that, and yours soul is found through music, so it makes sense she giggled

she played the fiddle for a few more bars before letting it trail off and ring into silence

she felt calmer now after letting out a lot of excess energy through her music

she then went and sat back down beside Aeker and chuckled softly

you harmonised with me! it's hard for people to harmonise with me as they say my music is a bit to chaotic for them because of how i play. you harmonised with me easily! it's fun when i can play with others. my brother would be happy, and will probably like to meet you! she said, swinging her legs a little on the stool

he's much quieter than me, and has better ears than me. my strength is my sight. *giggle* i see everything, he hears everything. you and him will get on well! you seem to listen really well she snickered, leaning on the keys of the piano, crossing her arms and laying her head down on it
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Solemn Resolve (Anyone)   Solemn Resolve (Anyone) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 11:20 pm

"In that case I will endeavour to meet your brother at some point.
I'm sure I will see you both scampering about on the full moon."

He smiled softly as he stopped playing, resting his hands in his lap.
Being one hand to his mouth as he yawned softly, he really had not been sleeping during the days and it was starting to show.

"Have you met many of the other wolves yet?"
He asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Romanov

Anastasia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: Solemn Resolve (Anyone)   Solemn Resolve (Anyone) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 11:34 pm

Anastasia smiled

yeah, he'll wanna meet you as well now that i've met you. he'll get curious at the scent and want to meet a Vampire she giggled

she idly toyed with a strand of hair

we haven't met any of the other wolves other than Moe. in our entire 489 years of being alive, we've only met two wolves. Moe and Brother Wolfie. it's kinda strange not knowing anything outside of daddy Rasputing, the Romanov royal family, and the Gypsy troupe with Mama Rosalie. *grin* i mean, i only just found out about Vampires tonight. and i've still yet to figure out what these other scents are. she giggled, twisting her hair around her fingers before sitting up again and leaning back on the stool

she swung her legs again and smiled at Aeker

we even only just found out about what Alpha was, and a bit about Beta. we don't know anything about Pack life at all. or even ways of how our species is supposed to act. she explained, now making thin braids in her hair, concentrating on it

she smiled wider

this is all a big adventure! we've never been outside for this long either, or outside of russia! it's fun~ she snickered
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Solemn Resolve (Anyone)   Solemn Resolve (Anyone) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Solemn Resolve (Anyone)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Inside Mansion :: Ballroom-
Jump to: