Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

If I Lay Here

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

If I Lay Here - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If I Lay Here   If I Lay Here - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 5:45 pm

He looked at Aodh with sad eyes, there was only one thing he could of done in the situation to free himself but it would of come at a great cost.

Aeker's shadow abilities were far more potent than Alexis', if someone got hit by his shadow they would not be getting back up, his powers carried a heavy taint.
That was the exact reason he never fought, he was never a killer.

"I couldn't, not without seriously hurting you."
He murmured softly, he just couldn't bring himself to hurt Aodh.

Aeker nestled in closer to Aodh, holding him tight.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: If I Lay Here   If I Lay Here - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 5:49 pm

"You can throw a punch or kick me or something. That would have shocked me enough to stop me for long enough to get your feather duster tail out of there."

He didn't have to rely on his powers.

"You have arms and legs, use them to defend yourself. Please." Aeker needed to fight back against him.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: If I Lay Here   If I Lay Here - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 5:54 pm

Aeker shook his head slightly as hid his face in against Aodh's shoulders, falling silent, he didn't want to talk about this anymore.

He had tried, but Aodh's grip on his hands had been enough to render him immobile.

The vampire's physical power was not very high, it had been far too easy for Aodh to over power him, the thought left a small shiver down his spine.

Aeker never fought back, not against Alexis and not against Aodh, he just couldn't.

Last edited by Aeker Rozen on Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: If I Lay Here   If I Lay Here - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 5:58 pm

He sighed softly but didn't push it.

He'd have to bring it up again another time. When this wasn't so fresh in their minds.

Aeker needed to start fighting back against him eventually. But right now the two of them could relax. Aodh would be going to extreme measures to make sure he wasn't around Aeker when he was that angry.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: If I Lay Here   If I Lay Here - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 6:04 pm

Aeker held back the urge to apologize, if he had fought back he could have gotten away and it would of never happened.

The Aodh would not feel like he was turning into his bother and he could have saved himself the physical pain.

He sighed heavily and closed his eyes, he just wanted to forget it all.

He wanted something, anything to break the silence.
"Aodh...will you sing again?"
He asked softly, the man's singing had been beautiful, he wanted to be able to hear it again properly.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: If I Lay Here   If I Lay Here - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 6:09 pm

"Hmmm? Me?"

He pursed his lips.

"You want me to sing?" He didn't sing all that often and when he did he usually kept it to himself or used it to vent. Very few people knew he could actually sing.

"What d'you want me to sing?" Did he have a particular song in mind or did teh Lycan have to pull one out of his ass?
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: If I Lay Here   If I Lay Here - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 6:17 pm

"The one you were singing before."
He muttered, relaxing against the lycan.

The vampire had never heard that song before, granted he didn't listen to much modern music at all.

He curled up beside him, taking in his lover's scent as he nestled his face in against the man's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: If I Lay Here   If I Lay Here - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 6:19 pm

"Chasing Cars?" He arched a brow. "Didn't know you liked Snow Patrol, Aeker."

But he complied.

"We'll do it all
Everything
On our own

We don't need
Anything
Or anyone

If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?

I don't quite know
How to say
How I feel

Those three words
Are said too much
They're not enough

If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?"
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: If I Lay Here   If I Lay Here - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 6:35 pm

"I like it if you're the one singing."
He replied with a soft smile, laying beside the lycan and running his finger idly through his bright orange locks.

The vampire let his eyes slide shut as he listened to the song. At the moment it was so fitting for them, if he had a wish it would be just to lay here with Aodh and forget everything else, nothing would exist beyond the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: If I Lay Here   If I Lay Here - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 4:03 am

Aodh snorted a laugh, song cutting short.

"In other words, you had no idea the song even existed until you listened in on me singing it," he chuckled, lifting a hand to run his fingers through Aeker's silver hair idly.

He slowly began to hum the song again.

"All that I am
All that I ever was
Is here in your perfect eyes
They're all I can see," he sand softly, his eyes turning to meet Aeker's, a small smile curling the corners of his lips.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: If I Lay Here   If I Lay Here - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 4:11 am

"Exactly, seems I have lost touch with modern music."
He replied with a soft chuckle as he leaned into the lycan's touches.

He gazed up at Aodh as he continued to sing, he love this, just laying here listening to the lycan's voice, it soothed him and washed away all his anxieties.

A small smile graced his own lips as Aodh's eyes met his, the vampire's crimson irises brightening at his words.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: If I Lay Here   If I Lay Here - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 4:21 am

He shook his head sadly.

"I'll teach you. There's no way I'm going to let you go on not knowing the wonders of modern music. You're living in the dark ages without music, vampire." He nudged Aeker's ribs with a grin.

It felt great picking on the vampire for such little things again.

He had missed their banter.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: If I Lay Here   If I Lay Here - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 4:28 am

"I'm not living without music, I just don't know much of this sort of music."

He shoved Aodh playfully, thankful that the lycan had nudged the one part of his torso that wasn't bruised, he didn't want to have to show the lycan why he had winced if he had caught him on a tender part of his body.

He smiled and shook his head at the man.
"I suppose there are holes in my knowledge, I'd be more than willing for you to teach me of the wonders of modern music."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: If I Lay Here   If I Lay Here - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 4:37 am

Aodh rolled his eyes and gave a snort. "Yeah, right, I believe you."

The Lycan laughed when he was shoved, grinning to himself as he settled down next to the man again, eyes sliding shut.

"I would have forced you down and taught you anyway even if you weren't willing. The thought of anyone living without the wonders of modern music..." He shook his head sadly again.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: If I Lay Here   If I Lay Here - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 4:46 am

"I'd take you down to the ballroom right now and show you what I know of music but I don't want to leave this room at the moment."

I would have forced you down, he was thankful that Aodh's eyes were closed, the lycan's poor choice of words made him wince slightly but he shook it off fast enough, he knew it would take him a little while to fully get over this.

He wrapped his arms around Aodh and nestled in closer.
"I look forward to being enlightened."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: If I Lay Here   If I Lay Here - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 4:53 am

Aodh sighed heavily and wriggled on the bed. "Ballroom..." God knows, he'd hate that. Aodh never got on well with ballroom music. It was too... tamed and boring for him.

He never did well when he had to go to ballroom parties.

He curled closer to the vampire with a small smile.

"I look forward to singing to you."
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: If I Lay Here   If I Lay Here - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 5:01 am

Aeker smiled softly again.
"I'd love to hear you sing more often, I didn't know you could."
His hands toyed with the lycan's hair, twirling the bright orange strands around his fingers.

He remembered what Aodh had said about setting the castle on fire, his lips quirked up in a smile as he gazed at the colour of the lycan's hair.

"I think you saved me by accident." He muttered in a whisper, he was thinking out loud but he knew the blur of colour he had seen that day must have been Aodh's hair.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: If I Lay Here   If I Lay Here - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 5:07 am

"I only really sing when I have things on my mind." Singing was a way to vent.

His lip twitched into a little grin. "There are quite a few things I can do that you don't know about. You'll probably find out a few of them while we travel." he'd definitely be doing a lot of drawing and painting while they traveled. Sketches meant more to him than photographs.

"Hmmm?" He cracked an eye open to gaze at the vampire. "My singing's good, but its not that good."
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: If I Lay Here   If I Lay Here - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 5:18 am

"I still can't wait for our trip, I've been getting quite a few jobs done, I'll need to get back into doing them."

He hadn't done anything this week besides laying in bed.
If he really wanted to get his silver he would have to start working harder.

Aeker's eyes stay set on Aodh's hair as he gazed at him.
"I didn't mean your singing, I was talking about your hair."
He replied, twirling a lock between his fingers.

"When the building was burning, the roof fell in around me, I couldn't find a way out, but I saw a blurring flash of orange that looked out of place amongst the fire and followed it to the hall, it was the only exit that hadn't been blocked, that's how I got out."
He admitted, he thought the smoke had made him see things, but now it made sense.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: If I Lay Here   If I Lay Here - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 5:37 am

"The trip'll be fun."

Aodh nodded. "Aye. I can ask Alek if he needs anything doing. I'm sure I can get a few jobs for you from him." That'd help him.

The Lycan arched a brow. "My hair?" How had his hair saved him?

He blinked as he listened to Aeker's explanation. He had been followed? Damn, that wasn't good. If Alek or Coilean found out that someone had gotten out, he'd be as good as dead. He was meant to stay behind to make sure no one escaped.

"Guess I know why you like it so much then, aye?" He picked up a lock of Aeker's long hair and gave it a playful tug.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: If I Lay Here   If I Lay Here - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 5:47 am

"That would be good, seems like such a long time since I have see Aleksandr, I'll have to try and run into him again."

Aeker had like the Alpha's company, the man's demeanor reminded him of his own.

The vampire chuckled softly as Aodh tugged on his hair.
"It's a beautiful colour, regardless of that memory."

Even if Aodh's hair hadn't been the thing to save him he would still love it, it was bright and fiery, like Aodh.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: If I Lay Here   If I Lay Here - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 5:54 am

"If you wanna talk with him, all you gotta do is ask. Super easy to get a few hours of his time to just sit around and toss about a ball or something."

He liked sitting around with Alek and Maccon for a few hours talking about anything and everything. He liked spending time with his father; he was very easy to get along with.

"Nice to know you like my hair. Next time I see my hairdresser I'll tell him you like it." He paused for a minute then grinned. "Oh look, here he is now, he thanks you greatly."

The Lycan stuck his tongue out childishly with a wide grin.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: If I Lay Here   If I Lay Here - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 10:54 am

"Well once I no longer look like death warmed up, as you so elegantly put it, I'll go and spend some time with him."

He liked Aleksandr's company, he was calm and relax as well as being easy to talk to, he needed more people like that in his life.

Aeker chuckled and shook his head at Aodh's antics, for someone so old the lycan still held onto his childish nature, he was glad he did, he couldn't imagine the man being less lively.

"You are such a dork."
He muttered with a smile, tugging the lycan's hair playfully before pulling him in for a kiss.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: If I Lay Here   If I Lay Here - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 11:18 am

"I call it like I see it," he said with a careless shrug.

"I'll ask him if we can spend some time with him next time I see him."

The Lycan snorted a chuckle. "I'm your dork."

Aodh whined softly, pouting when Aeker tugged his hair but leaning forwards into the kiss happily.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: If I Lay Here   If I Lay Here - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 11:28 am

Aeker nodded softly.
"I'd like that."

The vampire smiled as Aodh pouted, it was surprising how quickly things went back to normal after seeing each other for the first time in a week. It seemed like everything that had happened no longer existed. He was thankful for that, he would've hated it if it changed things between them.

"Yes you are."
He replied with a chuckle, pecking the man softly before pulling him in for another hug. More than anything he wanted body contact, he wanted to be close to the man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If I Lay Here   If I Lay Here - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

If I Lay Here
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Inside Mansion :: Aria Wing :: Aodh, Smiles and Aeker's Room-
Jump to: