Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Evening After

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Richard

[C] Evening After Empty
PostSubject: [C] Evening After   [C] Evening After EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 5:45 am

Richard groaned as he looked around the ballroom, while it was not as bad as it normally,it was still a mess that he had to clean up. Bottles and glasses left lying on the pale marble floor, wine split, food left out in the open (and almost untouched, meaning a lot of wasted food). There were also a pile of cushions piled up in a corner, from where he was told to rest, he remembered.

Richard felt a headache return, this time for a completely different reason.

"At least the Ballroom was not destroyed this time."

Grabbing a mop, he dunked it into the hot soapy water where the wine had been spilled.
Back to top Go down
Orion Astila

Orion Astila

[C] Evening After Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Evening After   [C] Evening After EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 12:09 am

Orion was wondering around the mansion once again in complete boredom. He had already been to many rooms around the mansion and his walk even took him up onto the roof today. The last stop on his stroll was down this corridor before walking through and over to another connecting corridor and walking back to his room. He had the route all planned out in his head, all the twists and turns.

As we walked down the corridor his wind came across a disturbance in the walls. He paused to inspect it. The wall ended and there was a small gap, around 3mm wide, very small. The texture changed too, the once smooth wall was now bumpy and had other gaps in it. A door... A double door.

Thinking back and going back over the plans of the mansion in his head, he could not place this room.

I must not 'ave been in 'ere before.

He paused outside the door, contemplating whether or not to enter.

Back to top Go down
http://xxdraconikaxx.deviantart.com/art/CdS-Orion-Astila-Applica
Vashka Facade

Vashka Facade

[C] Evening After Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Evening After   [C] Evening After EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 6:21 pm

Vashka tooka glance at the messy ballroom. Messy! Messy! Messy! It seems as if Mad Hatter,March Hare and Doormouse were having a party here. Cushions are allover the place, spilt wine, very very unclean. Vashka decided to get in and clean up a bit.

She is the best at household after all.... (self proclaimed)

"Oh! Hi Herr Orion~ " Vashka smiled innocentlly at one of her beloved.

"Wat'cha doin ? Wanna help me clean ? A bit ? Or all I'm not sure... Me is in cleaning mood~ "
She explained rashly just to give the big picture of what she plans to do.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[C] Evening After Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Evening After   [C] Evening After Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Evening After
Page 1 of 1