Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Telling Coilean

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Telling Coilean Empty
PostSubject: Telling Coilean   Telling Coilean EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 2:46 am

Zeke held Moe's hand tightly, he had been dreading having to do this, he had barely survived telling Coilean about dating Moe and then Marrying her.

How the hell was he going to take the news that Moe was pregnant with his child.

There was no way in hell he was stupid enough to do this one of his own, it was time for Moe to step up too, unless she wanted him dead.

Zeke's eyes glanced down to his crotch for a moment, saying a silent prayer that his manhood was still in one piece after this.

"We could always....not tell him...ever..."
He mumbled softly, glancing over to Moe.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

Telling Coilean Empty
PostSubject: Re: Telling Coilean   Telling Coilean EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 2:51 am

Moe smiled up at her husband reassuringly, giving his hand a gentle squeeze.

"You lived through marrying me, you can live through becoming the father of my children," she said with a soft giggle, pushing herself up onto the tips of her toes to kiss him gently.

Coilean wouldn't have let him marry her if he wasn't prepared for children.

"We can't not tell him, these are his grandchildren."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Telling Coilean Empty
PostSubject: Re: Telling Coilean   Telling Coilean EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 2:55 am

Zeke exhaled a heavy sigh and they neared the roof access, he had followed Coilean's scent up here, there was no turning back now.

"Barely lived through marrying you, I am still shocked that he didn't murder me when he had the chance."

He kissed her back and grimaced slightly and his hand grabbed onto the door knob and pushed it open, stepping out onto the roof.

"We could try."
He whispered to her softly, He knew not telling Coilean was never an option, Zeke was more of a man than to shy away from doing the right thing because it was dangerous.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

Telling Coilean Empty
PostSubject: Re: Telling Coilean   Telling Coilean EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 2:58 am

"You'll survive this, too, Zeke-kun."

Her lips twitched upwards as she let go of his hand. "It'll be a story to tell the children; how daddy survived telling grandaddy he got his little girl in the club." She stuck her tongue out with a little smile.

And then she floated forwards, wrapping her arms around Coilean's shoulders and resting her chin on top of his head. "Hi, Baba."
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

Telling Coilean Empty
PostSubject: Re: Telling Coilean   Telling Coilean EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 3:04 am

Coilean had been sat staring out at the horizon silently.

He had quite a bit to think about recently.

His relationship with Avira had hit a brick wall and he doubted it'd get much better than it was at the moment - he had Aodh to thank for that one. His daughter had married someone even after what had happened when she was younger - she should have sworn off men after that.

He sighed and his shoulders slumped.

he hadn't even noticed Moe's presence on the roof until her arms slid around him. He smiled softly and pulled her into his lap, burying his face in her hair. "Hey, Sprout," he murmured softly.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Telling Coilean Empty
PostSubject: Re: Telling Coilean   Telling Coilean EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 3:07 am

"Afternoon Coilean."
Zeke muttered, trying to make his presence as subtle as possible.

The lycan looked for someone good to stand, no where near the edge of the roof in case Coilean attempted to push him over the edge,

He decided on standing a small distance away from the door, at least there he had room to move if Coilean went mental.

Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

Telling Coilean Empty
PostSubject: Re: Telling Coilean   Telling Coilean EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 3:10 am

Moe smiled when her father cuddled her and she turned her gaze over his shoulder to Zeke, tilting her head to beckon him closer.

If Zeke stood far away, Coilean would think something bad was going to happen and it'd make him more tense.

"How've you been, Baba? I ahven't seen you since the wedding." he hadn't come down to see her at the cottage even once. it had upset her a little.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

Telling Coilean Empty
PostSubject: Re: Telling Coilean   Telling Coilean EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 3:13 am

Coilean almost groaned when Zeke spoke.

Great, he was here too. All hopes of spending some time with his daughter alone were dashed. He had to play good father-in-law now. Excellent, just what he wanted.

"I'm sorry, Sprout, I've had a lot on my mind and Alek's had me back and forth to the Mainland and picking up some bounties again. Just got back from one in Germany a couple days ago."

He tried to ignore Zeke's presence for now.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Telling Coilean Empty
PostSubject: Re: Telling Coilean   Telling Coilean EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 3:18 am

Zeke gave Moe a look of exasperation, by the look on his face you could practically hear him sighing inwardly.

Zeke moved in closer standing beside the two of them, still keep a small distance between himself and Coilean, he doubted the man wanted him any closer anyway.

"Full moon was dreadfully quiet without Alek and yourself around."
He added in, trying to at least make conversation with the man before he slaughtered him.

He was Moe's father after all, and the more effort he put in to making nice with him the happier Moe was.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

Telling Coilean Empty
PostSubject: Re: Telling Coilean   Telling Coilean EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 3:23 am

She arched a brow when Zeke pulled a face at her then smiled when he stepped closer.

"You've been taking bounties again? I thought Grandaddy had had enough of them. He had enough money to keep the packs running, didn't he?"

Alek wasn't usually a man that took on unnecessary jobs.

Moe gave Zeke an impish smile. She was part of the reason the Full Moon wasn't quite as exciting as it should have been. She had been out in the forest doing her own thing and by the time she had decided to search for her husband, the sun was rising.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

Telling Coilean Empty
PostSubject: Re: Telling Coilean   Telling Coilean EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 3:26 am

He had been planning on ignoring Zeke, but that comment had his brows furrowing in confusion. "Quiet? With Aodh around?" The Full Moon was never quiet with Aodh around.

Ever.

"Just giving me something to do, Sprout. I have a lot of extra time on my hands at the moment."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Telling Coilean Empty
PostSubject: Re: Telling Coilean   Telling Coilean EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 3:31 am

"Aodh was occupying himself with one of the newer wolves, not something I really wanted to watch."

That was half of the truth so he hoped that Coilean didn't pick up on it, technically he wasn't even lying, it just wasn't the whole story.

"Next time I am keeping him away from the fresh meat long enough to actually be a source of entertainment for a while."

He replied with a soft smirk.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

Telling Coilean Empty
PostSubject: Re: Telling Coilean   Telling Coilean EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 3:34 am

Moe bit her lip gently.

Aodh.

She had forgotten that she'd have to keep Aodh and Aeker's relationship a secret. She had almost asked what Aodh was doing with a wolf if he loved Aeker.

She inhaled softly then jumped up out of Coilean's lap to stand next to Zeke, her hand gripping his. "Baba, we have some news." No use putting it off any more.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

Telling Coilean Empty
PostSubject: Re: Telling Coilean   Telling Coilean EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 3:37 am

By the way Zeke had said it, Aodh had been fooling around with other wolves.

He shook his head softly with a sigh. "When will Aodh learn to keep it in his pants?"

He blinked when Moe sprang from his lap and turned his gaze to the two of them stood together. "What news have you got for me, Sprout?" He cocked his head to the side curiously.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Telling Coilean Empty
PostSubject: Re: Telling Coilean   Telling Coilean EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 3:40 am

Zeke snorted softly.
"Aodh would have to wear pants to keep it in first."

More often than not the Beta just walked around naked, he really had no shame what so ever.

Though he had noticed that he had been wearing clothes more often now that he and Aeker were dating.

Zeke gripped her hand tightly, he knew what was coming and was bracing for impact, his eyes locked on the older wolf, if Coilean attacked he was ready to jump away from Moe so she didn't get hurt in the scuffle.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

Telling Coilean Empty
PostSubject: Re: Telling Coilean   Telling Coilean EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 3:43 am

Moe took a deep breath then smiled brightly.

"You're going to be a grandfather."

Her hand clutched Zeke's tighter as her soft green gaze turned up at him, a soft lilting smile curving her lips. "I'm pregnant."

She was pregnant with the possible child(ren) of the man she loved and she couldn't be happier about it.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

Telling Coilean Empty
PostSubject: Re: Telling Coilean   Telling Coilean EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 3:47 am

Coilean snorted a laugh, grinning up at the other male. "Very true. My brother seems to be allergic to pants, doesn't he?"

His grin froze on his face when Moe spoke, though.

You're going to be a grandfather.
I'm pregnant.

"...You got her pregnant?" His voice was dull and lifeless, his silver eyes emotionless as they stared up at Zeke.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Telling Coilean Empty
PostSubject: Re: Telling Coilean   Telling Coilean EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 3:50 am

He squeezed Moe's hands tighter, his own silver eyes locked onto the older wolf firmly.

He would not take his sight off of Coilean for a moment until he knew the man was stable.

"Yes."

He confirmed firmly, he'd stand his ground against Coilean, he refused to falter to the older man's intimidation or try to justify himself needlessly.

He loved Moe, they were married, and they were starting a family, it was that simple.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

Telling Coilean Empty
PostSubject: Re: Telling Coilean   Telling Coilean EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 3:56 am

Moe flinched at the dead look on her father's face.

She inhaled deeply again then shuffled to stand in front of Zeke. Coilean wouldn't attack Zeke of she was stood in the way.

"We don't want your blessing, we just thought we should tell you that you have grandchildren." Her voice was firm. She didn't care what the man thought of the situation, she just wanted him to be in the know.

"We love each other Baba, and we're starting a family. Just like you did with Mother."
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

Telling Coilean Empty
PostSubject: Re: Telling Coilean   Telling Coilean EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 4:03 am

"You've had my daughter for tow fecking months and you've already got her up the duff?!" he yelled, rising to his feet, fists clenched. His neutral accent had slipped and in its place was a fiery Irish brogue.

Low growls erupted in his chest.

He took two steps forwards then faltered when Moe stepped between them.

"Moe..."

The Lycan's silver eyes pinned on Zeke. "Go n-ithe an cat thú is go n-ithe an diabhal an cat," he spat hatefully before storming towards the exit. He needed to get away before he lashed out and did something stupid like hurt Moe.

Ezekiel

Telling Coilean Empty
PostSubject: Re: Telling Coilean   Telling Coilean EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 4:11 am

Zeke's eyes narrowed as Coilean began to yell, he did not flinch at all.

"We wanted to start a family, so we did, what does it matter how long it has been?"
He murmured, his voice flat and unchanging despite Coilean's shouting.

Zeke's body tensed as Moe stepped in front of him, she was the only reason Coilean had not attacked him but he could not stand putting her in danger.

He had no idea what the man had spat at him but he knew what ever it was, it wasn't good, but he could accept what ever words the man could throw at him.

As Coilean stormed off Zeke grabbed hold of Moe, knowing her she would run after him to try make peace but he would not let her near him while he was in this state.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

Telling Coilean Empty
PostSubject: Re: Telling Coilean   Telling Coilean EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 4:18 am

Moe gave a sad sigh when her father began yelling at Zeke.

She should have known this would happen. She should have known that Coilean would yell like this. She should have gone and told him herself.

The Hybrid cried out at the Irish yell. "You don't mean that, Baba!"

She took a step forwards, intent on going to the man, but was caught up in Zeke's hold. She tried to fight him and get to her father.

"You don't mean that; you can't."
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

Telling Coilean Empty
PostSubject: Re: Telling Coilean   Telling Coilean EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 4:22 am

"Chomh fada is a bhfuil tú ag baint leis ar bhealach ar bith," he jabbed a finger at Zeke, "Nach bhfuil tú mo 'níon."

He glared at the two of them before spitting at their feet and turning.

Coilean disappeared down the stairwell, hissing, growling and cursing under his breath.

You are not my daughter
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Telling Coilean Empty
PostSubject: Re: Telling Coilean   Telling Coilean EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 4:27 am

Zeke had no idea what was being said but he had a feeling for the moment it was better that he not know while Coilean was still present.

He growled loudly as Moe cried out, to get such a reaction from her it had to have been something malicious.

She gripped onto her tighter, trying to keep her away from the man without hurting her at all.

Zeke eyes narrowed dangerously as Coilean jabbed a finger towards him, a snarl rumbling in his as he spat at them.

Once he had disappeared Zeke trusted himself to speak.
"Moe calm down, you can't go after him, it's too dangerous."
He muttered, trying to calm down the woman.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

Telling Coilean Empty
PostSubject: Re: Telling Coilean   Telling Coilean EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 4:31 am

Moe shook violently, staring at the door Coielan had disappeared through with wide, unseeing eyes.

He had...just disowned her.

Coilean had just disowned her because she was pregnant.

A loud sob shook her form and his tears streamed down her cheeks.

He had just cast her from the O' Ceallaigh family.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Telling Coilean Empty
PostSubject: Re: Telling Coilean   Telling Coilean Empty

Back to top Go down

Telling Coilean
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next