Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Zakhar finds his new Pet

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar finds his new Pet - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zakhar finds his new Pet   Zakhar finds his new Pet - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 7:16 am

He continued to suck Lino softly, teeth scraping over his shaft gently.

His hands stroked and caressed the boy's thighs and sides, sliding up his stomach and chest before moving back down again.

Zakhar gave a low hum.
Back to top Go down
Lino Pianesi

Lino Pianesi

PostSubject: Re: Zakhar finds his new Pet   Zakhar finds his new Pet - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 7:24 am

The boy's chest fell up and down as his breathing picked up even more. His member became hard and throbbing from the way Zakhar's mouth stimulated it.

Lino's eyes remained closed tight, brow furrowed up and a look of utter torment on his face. His cheeks kept the same blushy hue as he whimpered out nearly nonstop. All though he still squirmed, he had given up on fighting the Russian man's advances. He knew it was hopeless.

Under his breaths and his whimpers he mumbled out the lyrics to the song, his desperation keeping him from having it contained to just his thoughts.

tremble for yourself, my man,
you know that you have seen this all before
tremble little lion man,
you'll never settle for any of your scores
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Zakhar finds his new Pet   Zakhar finds his new Pet - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 7:29 am

His lips quirked upwards a little as he felt the boy hardening.

Good, he was aroused.

Zakhar's mouth slid from the boy and ventured lower, his tongue tracing over the boys skin.

His tongue laved over his enrtance.
Back to top Go down
Lino Pianesi

Lino Pianesi

PostSubject: Re: Zakhar finds his new Pet   Zakhar finds his new Pet - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 7:33 am

The young man's eyes flew open when he felt Zakhar's tongue trace lower, and once again a jolt of panic rushed though him. He kicked and squirmed, openly fighting the man again.

"Ma che diavolo?!" He cried out, pale blue eyes filled with panic.

your grace is wasted in your face,
your boldness stands alone among the wreck

"What the hell!?"
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Zakhar finds his new Pet   Zakhar finds his new Pet - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 4:32 am

Zakhar held Lino down, growling softly again.

All this kicking and screaming was getting a little annoying. He slapped the boy's thigh hard again, leaving a red hand print as his tongue continued to work.

His fingers caressed the boys skin as he held his legs still.
Back to top Go down
Lino Pianesi

Lino Pianesi

PostSubject: Re: Zakhar finds his new Pet   Zakhar finds his new Pet - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 4:42 am

He didn't even mind the slap on his thigh this time. Yeah it stung but his adrenaline was so high he barely felt it.

With his legs held still into place he arched and wriggled about his torso, pulling on the belt as he tried and failed to break free.

"oh dio oh dio non posso fare questo non posso" He cried, not holding still. He wasn't going to make this easy for the Russian man.

now learn from your mother or else spend your days biting your own neck

"oh god oh god I can't do this I can't"
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Zakhar finds his new Pet   Zakhar finds his new Pet - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 4:55 am

Zakhar growled again, turning his head to bite down on the boy's inner thigh enough to taste the metalling tang of blood.

He purred at the taste, tongue lapping over the wound.

One hand moved to stroke and pump Lino's arousal as his tongue slowly turned from the wound to the boy's entrance again.
Back to top Go down
Lino Pianesi

Lino Pianesi

PostSubject: Re: Zakhar finds his new Pet   Zakhar finds his new Pet - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 5:20 am

Lino bit down on his lip hard, trying to suppress a pain filled cry. He was breathing heavily, near to the point of hyperventilation from the panic he felt. His nostrils flared with every desperate inhale, his eyes squeezed shut tight.

He wanted to scream, to beg for help from someone. There were people in the rooms next to him, over him and under him, a simple wall the only thing that was keeping him from captivity and someone who could help.

But what would happen if he did scream? Someone would see him like this; naked, tied to a bed, being overpowered. The little pride that remained inside him dreaded this. Even more than that, this man could try to kill him if he made too much noise.

Hopelessness engulfed his heart as his body responded even more to the man’s touches. His whimpers were loud though he tried to quiet them. He hated that his body felt so much pleasure from what the man was doing. Absolutely loathed it.

The boy went back and forth from trying to struggle and get away to just giving up and hoping it would be over soon.

but it was not your fault but mine
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Zakhar finds his new Pet   Zakhar finds his new Pet - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 5:56 am

The whimpers that were slowly increasing in volume were a good sign.

As questionable as his morals were, he didn't like just taking what he wanted. He liked his partner to experience some pleasure.

As long as his partner came, he was content. He could do whatever he wanted.

His tongue laved up over the boy's shaft again.
Back to top Go down
Lino Pianesi

Lino Pianesi

PostSubject: Re: Zakhar finds his new Pet   Zakhar finds his new Pet - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 6:29 am

A low and agonized moan came from Lino’s lips.

He hated that the man was able to pull these reactions out of him. He hated how his body was giving in, how his member was swelling up and throbbing with pleasure at the way the man’s touches and licks felt against it.

“Per favore basta farla finite” he begged, his voice weak, almost inaudible.

He wanted this to be over, he wanted this to end.

and it was your heart on the line

"Please just get it over with"
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Zakhar finds his new Pet   Zakhar finds his new Pet - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 6:35 am

"Mi prenderò il tempo ho scelto di," he replied.

And now that Lino had expressed that he wanted this over quick, he was going to take this as slow as his patience would allow.

He sucked on the head of the boy's member softly again, tongue running over the slit.

Lino Pianesi

PostSubject: Re: Zakhar finds his new Pet   Zakhar finds his new Pet - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 6:39 am

Lino arched his back up, tilting his head as far back as he could. He gasped and moaned out as the man's tongue laved over the sensitive parts of his body as slowly as they did.

He weakly tried to kick, more on impulse then actually trying to fight back still. He had given up on that. He knew he was at the mercy of this man no matter what.

Another sob emerged his lips.

"Vai al Diavolo" He groaned out through his tears, body trembling and squirming from beneath the man.

"Go to Hell."
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Zakhar finds his new Pet   Zakhar finds his new Pet - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 6:44 am

Zakhar chuckled, pulling away from the boy's member to run hip lips up his chest to take his lips in a rough kiss.

He shifted so he was laid comfortably between Lino's parted legs and began grinding against him slowly.

His hands slid up Lino's sides, fingers finding the boy's nipples and pinching them roughly.
Back to top Go down
Lino Pianesi

Lino Pianesi

PostSubject: Re: Zakhar finds his new Pet   Zakhar finds his new Pet - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 6:52 am

The teenager tried to turn away from the man's kiss, disgusted by it. Despite his mental torment his body was reacting how it should to Zakhar grinding his hips between his legs.

He arched his back and squirmed about when the man played with his chest, his only other lover not really ever paying much attention to that part of his body before. The sensation was a new and unfamiliar one, sending shivers up his spine.

With another desperate groan Lino bit at Zakhar's lip, hard. Enough to pierce the skin and draw blood.

I really fucked it up this time
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Zakhar finds his new Pet   Zakhar finds his new Pet - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 6:59 am

A grin curled his lips when he felt Lino's teeth break the skin of his lower lip.

He pulled back, tongue lapping over his lower lip to lap up some of the blood.

"Quindi ti piace il gioco duro?" he purred. He could give the boy rough play. He'd enjoy the rough play himself. Zakhar bowed his head to bite down on a nipple roughly.

Lino Pianesi

PostSubject: Re: Zakhar finds his new Pet   Zakhar finds his new Pet - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 7:20 am

Lino's eyes grew wide in fear when he saw how positively Zakhar reacted to the fact that the boy just fought back. It was like it was a turn on for him.

The young man cried and as the pain jolted through his body. He tensed up, knowing if he squirmed it would only hurt more. Tears streamed down from wide panicked eyes, his body shaking as he tried to hold still.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Zakhar finds his new Pet   Zakhar finds his new Pet - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 7:31 am

His blood stained the boys chest as he feathered his lips over his skin to search out the other nipple and give it the same attention.

His teeth sank into the boys other nipple and he grinned, the movement pulling at his split lip uncomfortably.

Zakhar's hands slid down Lino's sides and over his thighs.
Back to top Go down
Lino Pianesi

Lino Pianesi

PostSubject: Re: Zakhar finds his new Pet   Zakhar finds his new Pet - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 7:55 am

The young man cried out louder, squeezing his eyes shut tighter then before. The only movements he made though were his fingers gripping tightly to the belt and the uncontrollable trembles taking over his body.

"Mi dispiace mi dispiace per favore!" He whimpered pathetically, his face and ears red.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry please!"
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Zakhar finds his new Pet   Zakhar finds his new Pet - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 8:00 am

He kissed the boy again.

Zakhar's hips ground against Lino's slowly again as he deepened the kiss, the tip of his tongue tracing over the boys teeth.

His hands gripped Lino's thighs, pushing them apart a little.
Back to top Go down
Lino Pianesi

Lino Pianesi

PostSubject: Re: Zakhar finds his new Pet   Zakhar finds his new Pet - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 8:02 am

Lino kept his eyes closed, his face wrinkled up in repulsion. But he didn't bite the man this time, he let him kiss his lips and invade his tongue into his mouth.

The Italian felt as though he'd be sick. He needed to get out of here, even if it was only in his mind.

didn't I, my dear?
didn't I, my dear?

didn't I, my dear?

didn't I, my dear?
didn't I, my dear?
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Zakhar finds his new Pet   Zakhar finds his new Pet - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 8:10 am

His hips began grinding against the boy more insistently.

Now the boy wasn't finding him as much, he'd take it further.

His hand slid along Lino's thigh to find his arousal, stroking and pumping him agonisingly slowly, thumb passing over his slit occasionally.
Back to top Go down
Lino Pianesi

Lino Pianesi

PostSubject: Re: Zakhar finds his new Pet   Zakhar finds his new Pet - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 8:29 am

Weep for yourself, my man,
you'll never be what is in your heart
weep little lion man,
you're not as brave as you were at the start

He moaned out in agony as the man's hand wrapped around his member, pumping it and working it the way he did. Without being able to control it he moved his hips in time with the man's touches, though confused and terrified whimpers continued to come from him.

rate yourself and rape yourself,
take all the courage you have left
wasted on fixing all the problems
that you made in your own head
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Zakhar finds his new Pet   Zakhar finds his new Pet - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 8:34 am

The boys whimpers earned the boy a low moan.

His hand slid from Lino's thigh, one finger pressing against the ring of muscle. He stroked and circled it for a moment before slowly pushing the finger into him.

The less Lino fought against him, the more pleasure he'd receive.
Back to top Go down
Lino Pianesi

Lino Pianesi

PostSubject: Re: Zakhar finds his new Pet   Zakhar finds his new Pet - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 8:42 am

The young Italian jolted and jerked about when he felt the man sink a finger inside of the untouched parts of his body.

He tried not to cry out as loudly as he did, but he couldn't help himself. He'd never felt anything like that before, ever. The touch was foreign, the sensation alien to his senses. It would be clear to the Russian man that this was the first time Lino had ever been touched in this way.

He moaned and whimpered out almost nonstop now that Zakhar had intruded inside him.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Zakhar finds his new Pet   Zakhar finds his new Pet - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 6:59 pm

Virgin.

Why had had assumed different, he didn't know. But it was a surprise to him that he was a total virgin.

A lot of teenagers these days experimented a lot with their sexuality. Hadn't the boy even thought of fingering himself?

No matter. He had dealt with virgins before.

He began thrusting his finger slowly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zakhar finds his new Pet   Zakhar finds his new Pet - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Zakhar finds his new Pet
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next