Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Not Any More

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fabian

Fabian

Not Any More Empty
PostSubject: Not Any More   Not Any More EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 7:31 am

Fabian stalked down the halls of the Aria wing, tugging a shirt over his head.

Today he wore something rather different than his usual feminine attire. He wore a simple pair of dark jeans and a black turtleneck sweater. His hair was tied up into a high ponytail.

He pushed open the door of a room that didn't belong to him, glancing over his shoulder at the sun baring down on everything in its range.

Day time.

His target wasn't diurnal.

"Kenny," he called, standing at the end of her bed with his arms crossed over his chest.
Back to top Go down
Kenny Swenhaugen

Kenny Swenhaugen

Not Any More Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Any More   Not Any More EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 7:45 am

Kenny hadn't got much sleep...she was in too much pain for that and painfully thirsty.

She wasn't in the mood for visitors.

When she heard the door open, and the scent of familiar elven blood, she growled low and dangerous in her throat into the pillow she was hugging.

"What the fuck are you doing here? If you've come here to bitch at me or something, or to get your pet Vampire Aurick to come and cook me again, fuck off out of my sight before my Thirst kicks up. This time you won't be walking away like last time." She growled darkly at the Elf, propping herself up on her elbows and glaring over her shoulder.

Her eyes were a bright crimson that glowed dangerously in the dark, her fangs already extended and lip curled.

Oh...she knew she wouldn't kill him....She wasn't that kind of person, and she wouldn't let primal instincts, no matter how strong, get in the way of her morals.

However, she wasn't against hurting him...
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

Not Any More Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Any More   Not Any More EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 7:50 am

"I just want to talk. It won't take long."

His voice was quiet and calm. He knew he'd be better off leaving now and coming back when Kenny was in a better mood, but he wanted to get what he had on his mind out in the open.

He stood silently, waiting for her answer.

He hoped his calmness had some sort of influence on her bad mood. He didn't want to kick up a fuss, he wanted to talk it out like adults.
Back to top Go down
Kenny Swenhaugen

Kenny Swenhaugen

Not Any More Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Any More   Not Any More EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 7:55 am

Kenny growled louder this time, hanging her head before pushing herself up into sitting, and then getting up off of her bed.

She still had some bad looking burn marks over her arms and legs,visible because she was only wearing girl boxers and a tank top. Some of the burns were on her face and chest as well.

She glared down at the elf for a few moments, eyes still glowing brightly.

Kenny reached over to her bedside table and picked up her cigarettes and lighter, sparking up one.

The flash of light from the flame only emphasised her burn, and the sheer intensity of how pissed off she was.

"Speak and speak fast kid. My temper is short." She hissed, smoke drifting from her mouth and cigarette, coiling around her slightly.

This elf better be a fast and sweet talker.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

Not Any More Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Any More   Not Any More EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 7:59 am

Credit to Fabian, he didn't even flinch when she lit up a cigarette.

Any other time he would have pitched a fit. If there was anything Fabian didn't like, it was smoking. It was a disgusting habit that he couldn't stand.

"I walked into this too fast." He waved a hand between them. "I like you, Kenny, but I've had time to think about things and I've realised this isn't what I want. I don't want to be owned."

He didn't mean any offence with his words and he hoped that she didn't take any offence in them.
Back to top Go down
Kenny Swenhaugen

Kenny Swenhaugen

Not Any More Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Any More   Not Any More EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 6:40 pm

Kenny froze still as her eyes narrowed and her teeth clamped down on her cigarette.

This kid decided to wake her up because he now regrets something that he could have stopped?

"You come here....during daylight hours....to disturb a hungry, pissed off, and injured Vampire....Alone.....Only to tell me that you're regretting something you did because you failed to think of the consequences of your actions?! Didn't your Guard Dog teach you properly about Vampires!?" Kenny bellowed, her voice deepening and roughened by the growl that laced through her words.

Ripping her fag from her mouth, she crushed it in her hand, not even feeling the burn from the lit end, she shoved the elf up against the wall and slammed her hand against it next to his head.

"Perhaps if your Guard Dog had claimed you himself, none of this would have happened. His protectiveness goes beyond that of a Mentor. You should never have come to me if you were in any kind of a relationship. I hate getting between them for all kinds of reasons. You, fucking idiot, Caused a fair amount of hurt on him, me, and yourself. All you would have had to do was tell me 'No' and I would have stopped. I'm a Prostitute. Not a Rapist who has no control of their desires." She said, leaning in closer, her words biting, harsh and dangerous.

"Fine then. I revoke any claim I have on you. You are no longer to be my slave, and I no longer your master. On one condition." She hissed. "I take enough blood to heal the Burns your Guard Dog gave me. Think of it as Payment and Consequence of his actions." She growled darkly, crimson eyes narrowing.

Kenny wanted payment...and she'd get it.

"And once this is done, Tell your Guard Dog he should have claimed you earlier, and manned up to liking you sooner. Don't deny he doesn't. I can smell his scent all over in a different way to what I picked up on before. He could have stopped a lot of hassle that way." Kenny growled.

She was hungry, hurt, and tired.

Kenny wanted this to be over soon.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

Not Any More Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Any More   Not Any More EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 6:49 pm

"No. He didn't teach me anything about Vampires." He knew that they couldn't go out during the day and that they drank blood. That was all he had known until last night.

His voice was quiet a calm; the complete opposite to Kenny's.

He grunted when he was shoved up against the wall, head tilting backwards until it rested back against the wall, eyes squeezed shut.

"I wasn't in a relationship. Do you think I'd be shallow enough to go have sex with someone else if I was in a relationship?" If he were a lesser person, he would have bought up Kenny being a whore. She was lucky that he was calm at the moment.

"Nothing bad was happening at the time. Sex, that was all it was. The only thing that I wanted you not to do was bite my neck. I couldn't have stopped that when it happened. Rape wasn't involved. I liked the sex."

A small smile curled his lips. "Thank you."

"Yes, take what you need." He hoped that wouldn't be too much.

"It was the other way around. I was the one that didn't realise my feelings for him. Rick isn't at fault as much as I am."
Back to top Go down
Kenny Swenhaugen

Kenny Swenhaugen

Not Any More Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Any More   Not Any More EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 7:02 pm

"Biting is what vampires do. If you had a problem with that, you shouldn't have come to one. Plain and simple. I'm a Fledgling and would thought that an Elf such as yourself who smells much older than me would have known something. Appears not. Now we all gotta deal with it." Kenny sighed.

She took a few deep breaths to calm herself. She didn't want to kill this one, despite him being an irritating prick who's exsitance put her in this situation.

After slowing her heartrate and cooling her temper, she relaxed her muscles a little and let out a keening whine.

She took the other's wrist, finding a place where there wasn't a major vein, and only bit hard enough to draw blood, leaving only two puncture marks instead of a full on bite wound.

She drank slowly, being as careful as a Fledgling could to regulate what she was drinking.

Damn, this blood was addictive.

At that thought, she stopped.

It wasn't enough in her mind to satisfy her hunger, but it's enough to heal her, and that's all that mattered.

She could already feel her burns mending.

Pulling away, she went to her dresser and pulled out a small bandage before wrapping it around his arm.

"There. The fucking deal is done. Next time, think before Bedding a Succubus whore. And to answer your question, I would like to say, No, I don't think your shallow enough to do that....But I think you are. You weren't a virgin when it comes to women. That much was obvious. You've probably bedded more females than me." She said, now feeling a bit better.

But she was still grumpy after having been woken up.

She grabbed the Elf by the scruff of his neck and began guiding him roughly to the door.

Opening it, she threw him out of it and glared.

"Never come to me for anything again. You're more hassle than you're worth. If you have any sense, you may want to start getting life experience and learning a few things about the species you're bedding. Bedding creatures that aren't the same race as you has consequences." She said.

At that, she slammed the door in his face and went to bed, flopping back onto it so she could get some rest.

It wasn't long before she was out for the count again as the Elf blood began healing her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Not Any More Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Any More   Not Any More Empty

Back to top Go down

Not Any More
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Inside Mansion :: Aria Wing :: Alexis, Arzu, Kells and Raisa's Room-
Jump to: