Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[O] An attempt at 'social'

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Orion Astila

Orion Astila

[O] An attempt at 'social' Empty
PostSubject: [O] An attempt at 'social'   [O] An attempt at 'social' EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 7:57 pm

Orion sat on the edge of his large bed in thought, he had recently come to the decision to try and become more 'social' and leave the past behind. As hard as it was to leave his instincts to isolate himself from those that could hurt him, he wanted to be more social if not for his sake then for his sisters.

I was fine before, talking with everyone I met and even having a best friend... why does it have to be different after? She would not want me to be like this...

The problem was that he did not know how to start. Did he plunge straight in and go to the room with the most people and try and start up a conversation, or would it be better to get to know his roommates first? He had been here for a very long time and only knew one of them.

He leaned back onto the softness that was his bed and sighed.

Back to top Go down
http://xxdraconikaxx.deviantart.com/art/CdS-Orion-Astila-Applica

[O] An attempt at 'social'
Page 1 of 1