Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

The Duck Has Landed.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Neamo

Neamo

The Duck Has Landed. Empty
PostSubject: The Duck Has Landed.   The Duck Has Landed. EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 1:47 am

Staring silently to the wall ahead of him, Neamento's face was a picture of concentration, a mask of silence and deep obscurity, and a portrait or mystery all wrapped up in an idiotic smile. Attempting to focus his eyes inward as he stood, umbrella in one hand, a pair of tweezers in the other, he leaned in to scrape at the firm unforgiving stone with the metal tips, gripping firmly as he retracted with a small wriggling cockroach at the end of them, it's antenna flickering wildly as it attempted to open it's wings.

"Hello Mr Sprinkles. I shall name you Jeffrey and you shall be my Jeffrey. Jeffrey Sprinkles." His voice murmured softly, peering down at his insect friend as he opened his case and pulled a Tupperware box free. Opening it with a hiss and pop he lowered the cockroach inside, grabbing a few tufts of grass from the ground and tossing those in too, sealing the box. Stabbing it neatly with the needle tips to make several air holes in it's surface he stared down with fascination into it, his mouth open as he gaped. "Mr Sprinkles. You're so cuuuute." A smile brushing his lips as he rubbed his face on the tub. "You're the belle of the ball." Before placing it into the bag where the distinct sound of muffled snoring could be heard, closing it with a click before sitting back against the case with a great heave, his hand fishing through his pocket for gummy worms. Life was good.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: The Duck Has Landed.   The Duck Has Landed. EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 2:04 am

Alexis was wandering through the halls as she headed back toward Aria wing with a collection of books in hand.

It was one of those rare days where she found herself unoccupied since Tahir’s arrival, the man had endeavored the spend his nights with her but tonight she would let him sleep, he needed it.

The Vampire paused for a moment as she walked past the stairwells which lead to the Vestibule as she picked the presence of someone she was yet to encounter.

A small smile graced her lips as she watched the man silently as he kidnapped a stray cockroach and placed it into a cheap plastic holding cell.

Her long silver hair overwhelmed her small frame, cascading down her back and licking at her ankles as she walked closer to investigate, the noise of her boots clicking against the hardwood floor rippling through the silence.

“Is he a hostage or a new companion?”

She asked, bright golden eyes landing on the only other occupant of the room.
Back to top Go down
Neamo

Neamo

PostSubject: Re: The Duck Has Landed.   The Duck Has Landed. EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 2:18 am

Smiling brightly as he heard a voice from the hallway, his eyes met Alexis's own warmly as he patted his case. "Friends are never hostages. Except when that friend turns on you and attempts to stab you. Then they are hostages. Duct tape. That's what you'd use." His eyes staring as slowly his fingers began to probe his own lips, pulling them back and touching his canines. "Your teeth are sharper than mine. You must have to floss like the dickens." He murmured, staring to the points clearly in view when she spoke. "But steak holds no fear for you. Om nom nom?" Smiling before fishing into his pocket and pulling out a handful of gummy worms, eating one himself and offering his palm out to her. "Nom nom?"
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: The Duck Has Landed.   The Duck Has Landed. EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 2:28 am

“Well I doubt a cockroach is going to try and stab you so I guess the duct tape will never be needed, you two will be friends for life.”

She replied with a smile, friends for however long the roach could live in those conditions that was.

“I’d hope that my teeth are sharper than yours, I’d be a rather useless Vampire if I had blunt teeth.”

Alexis chuckled softly, shaking her head as he offered the gummy worms.

“Thanks but I don’t eat solids, don’t want my stomach punishing me for devouring your sweets.”

She had never had to eat solids before so eating even a small amount would probably be a huge shock to her system and she would end up with her head in the toilet.

Her eyes fell onto his case; obviously he had only just arrived.
“Do you want me to show you to your room?”
Back to top Go down
Neamo

Neamo

PostSubject: Re: The Duck Has Landed.   The Duck Has Landed. EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 10:56 am

Pausing, his eyebrow raised as his lips pursed, a serious frown creeping over the former light hearted smile as he let out a short sigh. "You can't enjoy the delicious gummy joy? That's horrifying! Your life is very empty." Staring at her with big grey eyes, his tangle of black hair falling over his cheeks as he frowned. "This must not be. I must fix this. You must enjoy juicy gummy deliciousness..." And at once he rose to stand.

Humming to himself, he paced back and forth across the carpeted floor, his dog eared boots flopping soil and grass upon the neatly prepared rug as he shuffled back and forth, his brows furrowed in concentration as he stroked the underside of his chin, playing with a pretend beard. "Can't eat gummy foods... Must need... AHAH!" His voice a loud shout of triumph as at once he turned and opened his suitcase, a muffled scream echoing from within as the sound of skittering and flapping echoed from deep inside it, an echo bouncing listlessly off of the walls of the small battered box as he dove into it up to his waist before finally emerging with a straw.

Kicking the case closed, he posed with the straw in his hand, his face the picture of joy as he stared unnervingly, and unblinkingly into her eyes, something he hadn't done since arriving. "Well, new friend, one way or another you shall enjoy the gummy joy." His fingertips tapping the end of the metal straw as he raised his wrist. At once he stabbed it into the flesh, the metal cutting and twisting through his skin and sliding quickly into his vein as a fountain of blood splashed out over his wrist, raising it with a smile while his other hand fished for more gummy worms. "Drink. It's liquid gummy goodness." His head nodding sagely.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: The Duck Has Landed.   The Duck Has Landed. EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 2:01 am

Alexis could not help but laugh softly, gummy lollies seemed to be at the epicenter of this man's existance, and odd notion considering it was simply a form of sweet.

"You can't miss what you have never had so it doesn't really bother me much to be honest."

The Vampire's eyes widened as she witnessed him plundge a metal straw into his wrist, turning his arm into some sore of gory juice box.

She ran her hand through her hair and dragged it over her face in disbelief, in all her years on this Earth never had she seen someone do something quite like that.

Alexis walked over to him and took his hand, inspecting the wound.
"You silly thing, you didn't have to do this to yourself for my sake."

She replied shaking her head, shocked by his actions, no sane person simply stabbed themselves.
Back to top Go down
Neamo

Neamo

PostSubject: Re: The Duck Has Landed.   The Duck Has Landed. EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 2:42 am

As she moved to tend to his arm his eyes watched her own with boundless curiosity, holding the straw out to her as if it were some sort of prize to be obtained, though admittedly he was indeed no more than a gory juice box. "Worry not. Castellios nobility have let blood this way for hundreds of years." His voice quiet as his head swept into a bow, pulling his arm to him. "If my gift is not wanted I may simply remove the device, like so..." Gripping the length of the straw he pulled it free, the metal tip coated in his blood as his wrist tilted upward, blood flowing in a steady trickle down his arm and into his coat. Pulling free not gummy worms but instead a tube of super glue he spread a little upon the surface of the wound, pinching it together. "And the wound seals itself. I assure you I had no intention of dying in your lobby..." His eyes staring to her own darkly. It was chilling, during these moments the madness fell away, the clouds that covered his mind parting and letting something else free. His eyes held a darkness in those moments, one that his playful and youthful smile could not brush away, and as his fingers flexed his tongue licked his lower lip.

"Still! I have delicious sweets to chew. I like chewing. Chew." Pointing to his face as a light smile flashed across his lips, his eyes closing as his nose crinkled joyfully, and moving to sit back on the case he began to hum, tapping his fingers together. Licking his lower lip, his head tilted as he observed her casually. "Did you say Neamo has a room? Joooooy! I'm going to paint it purple. Or pink. Or maybe the colour of mongoose." His eyes wide. "MONGOOSE!"
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: The Duck Has Landed.   The Duck Has Landed. EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 6:47 am

Alexis gave him a wary smile as he healed up his wound, shaking her head softly.

"You should be more careful, there are a lot of Vampire's here, young ones who would go into a frenzy at the smell of fresh blood, I don't want you getting yourself killed out of kindness."

The woman leaned down and licked the smear of blood left on his wrist away, her smile warming as she looked at him.

Something about the way his eyes gazed at her sent a chill down her spine, it was unnerving to have him peering at her like that as if he was seeing and feeling more than his demeanor let on.

"Oh yes, uh, you have a room that you will share with three other people though I suppose you can paint your part of the room which ever colour you want.

Do you know which house you are in?"
She asked, looking back up at him gently.
Back to top Go down
Neamo

Neamo

PostSubject: Re: The Duck Has Landed.   The Duck Has Landed. EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 4:05 pm

At her mention of more vampires there, a grin spread across his features of pure, unhindered delight. "Oh I know! I love vampires. With their sharp teeth and bulgy eyes. And their cute little wiggly faces. I wanted to be close to them to study-" He paused, his head tilting as his eyes became distant, silently moving his finger through the air as if ticking off potential sentences that were yet still forming before him. "Hyper platelet restoration in necrotic vassals." His head nodding serenely. "The dead fascinate me, so the ability to regenerate by ingesting blood is especially interesting. Don't you think?" His head cocking to the side s he watched her lick the smear of blood from his wrist. Clapping his hands for a moment before rubbing them gleefully he rocked back and forth on his heels. "Raspberry juice! I am le gummy king! Did you enjoy my sugary filling?! Of course you did. No one can resist the gum gums." His hand hefting his bag from the ground as extending his umbrella he grinned. "I am in the duck house! Lead away miss fangy! Adventure awaits!"
Back to top Go down
Neamo

Neamo

PostSubject: Re: The Duck Has Landed.   The Duck Has Landed. EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 10:40 pm

As he saw her pause for thought, a bemused smile washed over him as he stared faintly into the same direction as she, turning to glance to the wall behind him with an age old fondness for plaster and mortar that had been lost to time. "It really is something special isn't it? An amalgamation of stone, mortar and black magic. I like walls. They feel like friendly silent giants... Or spies..." An inquisitive frown creeping over his lips as he turned to lean close to it, oblivious that she had in fact been staring at him. Slowly flicking it he paused, sniffing before shaking his doctors bag. "So! If I could see my room. I have modifications to make. There's no time to waste! Well, maybe a little. We could waste some right now. BOOGERS!" He shouted, his arms spreading wide emphatically as he stared to the wall, waiting for a moment or two before nodding quietly. "That's right. You tell that to your evil stone overlord. I said boogers. If he wants me he can take me. In the moonlight. For a dance."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Duck Has Landed.   The Duck Has Landed. Empty

Back to top Go down

The Duck Has Landed.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Inside Mansion :: Vestibule-
Jump to: