Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Taking it slow

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lilim

Lilim

Taking it slow - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking it slow   Taking it slow - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 3:55 am

Lilikm smiled back at him with an equally devilish smile. "Slightly" She chuckled
Back to top Go down
http://desolateroxy.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d4hylvl
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Taking it slow   Taking it slow - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 4:13 am

Alexander slowed slightly and started to hum a slower song.

i could do this forever... No, i cant... I will not hurt her...

" and why pre tell dear princess do i make you nervous?"

Alexanders voice playful but slightly laced with a seriousness.
Back to top Go down
Lilim

Lilim

PostSubject: Re: Taking it slow   Taking it slow - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 4:17 am

"You're cute, you're playful, you're poetic, you're hair is gorgeous and just a warning you cut it I may kill you" She smiled wide at him obviously kidding. Lilim wouldn't hurt a soul. "And with my high opinion of you even a slight touch mes me shudder in nervousness." She thought about what she said and how.. weird, it sounded. "Oh! And you read. That's always a good quality~"
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Taking it slow   Taking it slow - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 4:32 am

Alexander stopped dancing and took lilims hands in his own, a warm smile on his face.

"thank you, i like you hair too. Its lovely. And yes being able to read is a plus

alexander laughed and then became slightly more serious.

"high opinion hmm? Im honoured. I guess i wont kiss you goodbye then? Wouldnt want to spoil this".

Alexander looked into Lilims wonderous eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lilim

Lilim

PostSubject: Re: Taking it slow   Taking it slow - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 5:06 am

A heavy blush spread across Lilims face when he mentioned kissing. She looked away and down being shy and not able to keep eye contact. She fought with her inner teenager and inner adult on what to do next. She gathered up her courage.

"If you dont want to leave. Would you kiss me anyways?" She lookd back up at him .
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Taking it slow   Taking it slow - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 6:12 am

Alexander looked down when she said nothing and looked away.
damit alex now you've done it... Maybe i should just leave before i make it worse...

when Lilim finally answered the words surprised him so muh that his whole face turned red.

Alexander took a few seconds to compose himself before answering.

" um yes, i think i would... But i dont want this to be akward...

alexander rubbed her hands with his thumbs gently.
Back to top Go down
Lilim

Lilim

PostSubject: Re: Taking it slow   Taking it slow - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 12:24 pm

Lilim smiled wide. She found it unbearably cute that he was so nervous and so worried about being awkward. She leaned up on her tippy toes, laying her lips lightly on his with her eyes closed to enjoy the moment.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Taking it slow   Taking it slow - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 4:18 am

Alexander was taken back by her sudden kiss but managed not to pull away.

As her lips softly touched his, he returned the gentle touch.

She was so kind and gentle but alexander had doubts about himself. Would this go any futher? He wondered.
Back to top Go down
Lilim

Lilim

PostSubject: Re: Taking it slow   Taking it slow - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 8:20 am

She pulled away and smiled back up at him. "Sooo~? Don't tell me Im a bad kisser now Ill be heart broken~" Lilim laughed.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Taking it slow   Taking it slow - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 8:56 am

As Lilim broke off the kiss his stomach started having butterflys.

He blinked and smiled.

"Wow... Just wow..."

He was speechless. Alexander could only smile.
Back to top Go down
Lilim

Lilim

PostSubject: Re: Taking it slow   Taking it slow - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 9:57 am

Lilim smiled wide and devilishly. She moved her around up around his neck giving herself a small boost and landed a much more powerful kiss onto him. She let herself get lost in the euphoria of the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Taking it slow   Taking it slow - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 7:42 pm

Alexander gladly let the kiss happen this time. he pulled Lilim closer to him, deepening the kiss.

her soft lips felt magical against his, so much so that he relaxed so much he was no longer nervous about messing things up.
Back to top Go down
Lilim

Lilim

PostSubject: Re: Taking it slow   Taking it slow - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 12:13 am

Lilim smiled only slightly through the kiss she felt the tense atmosphere fade away. She refrained her self from making any "pleasured" noises in fear that is may go to far but the kiss engulfed her her in total bliss. It had been forever since she had been kissed or willingly kiss some one and experiencing it again drove her crazy. Why if she wasn't a proper lady she'd tear the clothes off his very being. But alas she was so she just kept on deepening the kiss not wanting to break it to even breathe.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Taking it slow   Taking it slow - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 12:17 am

the kiss seemed to go on for an age before Alexander broke it as to not carry it forward to anything more serious. the taste of Lilims lips still lingered and he wanted to taste it again but restrained himself.

Lilim....thankyou.

Alexander simply held Lilim in his arms not wanting to let go.
Back to top Go down
Lilim

Lilim

PostSubject: Re: Taking it slow   Taking it slow - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 5:39 am

Lilim chuckled lightly laying her head on his chest. "There's no need to thank me you silly boy." She bit her bottom lip smiling through out it. Maybe she was falling to fast. But so long as she had this chance she would stay.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Taking it slow   Taking it slow - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 6:07 am

Alexander held her gently whilst stroking her beautiful black hair.

he honestly didnt want to leave the room or her at this moment in time but realised that he would have to soon.

Im...happy here, would it be to forward to say i dont want to leave?
Back to top Go down
Lilim

Lilim

PostSubject: Re: Taking it slow   Taking it slow - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 6:37 am

Lilim shook her head on his chest. "Not at all."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Taking it slow   Taking it slow - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 6:44 am

Alexander smiled and kissed the top of her head lightly, still stroking her hair softly.
but, i dont want this to move to quickly...for you...
Back to top Go down
Lilim

Lilim

PostSubject: Re: Taking it slow   Taking it slow - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 7:29 am

Lilim nodded. They both knew very little about each other and even so Lilim herself wasn't one to jump blindly into relationships. Especially not with her dead husbands haunting her. She sighed happily "Shall we depart for the night then?"
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Taking it slow   Taking it slow - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 8:03 am

Alexander let go of lilim and kissed her one more time.

"i believe that would be best. I would like to get to know you better.

Alexander smiled and took her hands in his. He cupped them, then took his away leaving a small rose before turning to leave.

have a good night Lilim
Back to top Go down
Lilim

Lilim

PostSubject: Re: Taking it slow   Taking it slow - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 12:48 am

"Goodnight sweet prince." Lilim called as she clung to the rose.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Taking it slow   Taking it slow - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 12:54 am

Alexander turned at the door and performed a low sweeping bow, smiling as he opened the door to leave.

until next time fair princess
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking it slow   Taking it slow - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Taking it slow
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Inside Mansion :: Aria Wing :: Amr and Tik's Room-
Jump to: