Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

A witch? HA! [Back Story. Invited Only]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lyssum

Lyssum

A witch? HA! [Back Story. Invited Only] Empty
PostSubject: A witch? HA! [Back Story. Invited Only]   A witch? HA! [Back Story. Invited Only] EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 10:35 pm

It was the middle of the day, according to the sun in the sky. It was at it's peek, nothing below and nothing beyond, so it had to be midday. No other time could form in the mind of the occupant of the messy wooded hut. Though, don't ask what kind of wood, she would not know.

A small clay pot could be heard from inside the hut, crashing to the ground, making all those gathered outside the hut jump as they waited in a tense silence for the occupant of the hut to make herself know. How did they know it was a woman? Simple. She could be seen skipping around the outside of the hut cackling as loud as a banshee. This of course was after dark, which made there suspicions rise.

Inside the messy wooded hut was a little over average size 'human' woman, at least in those days she was, skipping around just as many of the villagers had seen before. No one had ever been inside of her hut, no one ever dared. Why enter the hut of a crazy witch? You would be mad to.

The woman looked about mid twenties, though with her flying wild unique white hair you would think otherwise. On the right side of her head was a small neat plait coming from behind her fringe. On the left, a long red ribbon flew wildly was her skipping became more energetic as did her long grey medieval like gown that looked very old, the stains at the seams did not help either.

Hearing yells from outside, she looked though her window carefully, revealing bright yellow demon like eyes to the crowd.

"Hehehehehe! Want mee to come out, you do, do ya? I would, would i, if i could but..." She giggled again before shutting the small gap in the curtain and closing her eyes in a wince. "Iiitt''ss toooo brriiigghhhttt!" She wined.

"Come out you witch!" Came the many yells from outside. Pouting the woman opened the front door slightly and yelled back.

"I want to be frieends, i dooo. But i cannot come out to play today!" Having a sudden idea the woman skipped over to a messy corner of the room, it being too dark for human eyes to view the contents of the corner. She knelt down and giggled happily as she found what she was looking for. Skipping back to the door, she carefully threw out the object in hand, being very careful of the light.

The object landed with a 'thump'.

"A pressent! From meee! Hehehehehe. Don't eat it aaalll at once~ That will make yoou sick, it will, yep, sick!" The door then closed, but the screams of horror from the villagers outside the hut could still be heard at the decapitated head that she threw out onto the Salem streets.

Last edited by Lyssum on Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: A witch? HA! [Back Story. Invited Only]   A witch? HA! [Back Story. Invited Only] EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 2:40 am

I'm including the NPC's responses and actions in the posts. They'll be separated by different coloured text.

"It's nice being out on dry land again, isn't it, love?" Giacinto queried lightly as the two vampires strolled down the wooden dock hand in hand. The cool metal of the two rings on the others hand bit into her weather-worn skin.

She hummed, raising her face to bask in the warm sun.

Her quiet enjoyment of the simple weather was cut short by screams and threats.

Narrowed carmine eyes slid open and a sigh rumbled in her chest. "Humans are so noisy. What do you think they're screaming about now, Nicio?" Even if she had no interest in what the humans were yelling about, she was curious. Humans could do what they wanted and it wouldn't affect the ancient Succubus in the slightest, but she hated being left in the dark, so to speak.

Her lips quirked upwards at the idiom floating around in her head. Left in the dark...

Giacinto strolled forwards towards a congregation of humans flocked around a hut, shaking her hand from Ignicio's grip. She bent over a short male human's shoulder, staring towards the hut. "What are we yelling about?" she asked curiously.

"The witch! The witch needs to burn!" he screamed back at her.

She blinked as she heard a voice from within the hut. A chuckle escaped her as she was assaulted by something being thrown from within the shadows of the hut.

She caught the object on reflex and looked down at it with a cocked brow. A severed head. Pleasant.

The humans around her erupted in screams.
Back to top Go down
Asher Zaroli

Asher Zaroli

PostSubject: Re: A witch? HA! [Back Story. Invited Only]   A witch? HA! [Back Story. Invited Only] EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 3:05 am

I'm including the NPC's responses and actions in the posts. They'll be separated by different coloured text.

Ignicio hummed in agreement, his thumb brushing over the back of his older mate's hand. "Yes, it is. I don't fancy being confined to one place for such a long time. Sailing doesn't suit me all too well."

His dark brows furrowed at the screams and threats in the air. "I don't know. Perhaps witchcraft or something equally as odd to humans." It could have even been a vampire. Humans were so petty.

When his mate's lips quirked he chuckled. He knew what was floating in her head. He had known her for over a hundred years, after all. "An ironic vampire related phrase, love?" He knew it was. He just wanted confirmation.

The Incubus followed his mate, shaking his head with a fond smile as she shook him off and crept towards the group of humans. She knew she was too stealthy for the humans to hear her.

Following his mates lead, he tapped a tall bronzed woman's shoulder. She turned curiously. "Can I help you?"

The tall man nodded. "Why are you flocking around this hut? I don't see anything wrong with it..." His wine eyes roved over the small hut. There didn't seem to be anything wrong with the hut, at all. Probably the occupant, then.

"Well, it's the witch, of course. She needs to be killed," the woman replied with malice in her brown eyes.

So he had been right. It was the occupant that was the problem. Was she really a witch? Or something else?

He paid no mind to the voice coming from within the hut. He thought it of little importance.

His head snapped around, long hair flying, when he heard his mate chuckle. Giacinto had certain types of chuckles. And that one indicated morbid amusement. Had she killed a human while his back was turned? No. No, she couldn't have. She's not that stupid.

A brow cocked when he caught sight of the object in the Succubus' hands. "A present, love? How generous..." He wasn't known for his sarcasm, but in situations like these he just had to use it. Morbid humour was ingrained in most vampires.

He paid no mind to the humans screams, either. They were just such noisy creatures.
Back to top Go down
Lyssum

Lyssum

PostSubject: Re: A witch? HA! [Back Story. Invited Only]   A witch? HA! [Back Story. Invited Only] EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 2:49 am

Lyssum looked around her very messy hut once again, It was not that big, a small bed in the corner, a fire around the middle and a place to keep books and relax, she needed nothing more. Ah, and the 'body corner' of course.

As she looked over everything, she began to think and ponder on the day. She hadn't been paying attention very much lately as she was practising one of her abilities she possessed. Skipping over to the piece of paper that hung on the wall which she used to keep track of the date. She had drawn out her own little calender with all of her favourite dates.

She skimmed her eyes over the calendar, quickly calculating the date when she froze. Her legs suddenly gave out and she crumbled to the floor with a look of sadness over her face.

"I-i... I missed Halloween... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" She yelled.

The date was currently November the 12th, the year, she could not remember. It was somewhere around the 1300's. Late 13,00 she thinks. All-Hallows-Eve was one of her favourite holidays. It was sad to hear that it was not very popular in the US. She had first picked up on the holiday on her travels and though the idea of warding spirits away was okay but the holiday had not been given the potential of scariness it deserved. So this year, she had decided to introduce it to the little town of Salem, to give them the most scariest night that they would never forget. But of course, she had missed the day.

She slumped up against the wall with a pout on her lips. She no longer cared about going outside to play any more. Nor about the new voiced that joined the crowd that she could hear with her enhanced hearing.

A small pure white rat with red eyes, an albino rat that had been left by it's family, came scurrying out to her. It climbed up onto her shoulder as she say there silence, hands twitching every now and again from the need of movement they craved.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: A witch? HA! [Back Story. Invited Only]   A witch? HA! [Back Story. Invited Only] EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 6:39 pm

Giacinto dropped the head to the ground and stepped over it, striding towards the hut, pushing humans out of the way as she went.

Of course, the humans were vocal about her doing so. Dont push me! You can't go in there! The witch'll curse you!

"Come on, Nicio, we're getting to the bottom of this," she announced, resting her hand on the door of the hut and pushing it open in a rather dramatic way.

She stepped inside the hut and looked around curiously. "This is rather dull. Even by human standards," she commented to the form with their back to her.

"What has you in the blues then, m'dear?" she asked curiously, kneeling next to the woman. If she were human she would have put her hand on the other woman's shoulder. But she wasn't. And she knew that some people didnt like being touched.
Back to top Go down
Asher Zaroli

Asher Zaroli

PostSubject: Re: A witch? HA! [Back Story. Invited Only]   A witch? HA! [Back Story. Invited Only] EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 6:58 pm

"Giacinto, I suggest you think about things before you waltz in," the younger vampires sighed, following after her nonetheless. He would probably follow her to his death and still keep a smile on his face.

He closed the door behind himself gently and stood just besides it, looking around discreetly. "Giacinto, behave," he hissed at his mate's rude comment.

She was socially awkward at all turns. She always said what was on her mind no matter the consequences.

His nose wrinkled and he took another look around. He could smell rotting flesh. And to the sensitive nose, that was rather unpleasant.

He took a few hesitant steps towards the women and knelt down, picking up a piece of paper on the floor. "What's this...?" he muttered to himself, glancing over it. To his eyes it seemed to be some form of crudely drawn calender.
Back to top Go down
Lyssum

Lyssum

PostSubject: Re: A witch? HA! [Back Story. Invited Only]   A witch? HA! [Back Story. Invited Only] EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 5:53 am

Looking up at the tanned, brown haired woman who was knelt down in front of her, Lyssum sighed dramatically talking a a large breath.

"Weeell. Imissedhallooooweenidid, yup I did, soididn'tgetthechaaancetoscarethebaAjesusooutofanyonne!" She huffed in one continuous breath, pouting as she did so.

(I missed Hallooooween I did, yup I did, so I didn't get the chaaance to scare the baAjesus oout of anyonne!)

She petted bob, her small pet rat, who lay on her shoulder asleep.

"I missed it by twwoo weeeks! Or nearly, not quite, noope. I've been waiting sooo loOng too!" She continued, sounding like a child who had just been told that farther Christmas was not real and was upset.

The man who had came in with the brown haired woman, who's name Lyssum did not catch in her moment of depression, picked up the small home-made calender that she had in her hand not 5 minutes ago. Her had suddenly shot up, pointing at the page.

"Seeeeee!"
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: A witch? HA! [Back Story. Invited Only]   A witch? HA! [Back Story. Invited Only] EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 6:28 am

"I'll behave when you start having fun," she replied condescendingly.

The Succubus blinked at the quick speaking. There were times when she thought she spoke fast. Ranting was something she did quite often. But this encounter made her rants seem like they went at snails-pace.

"I didn't catch a word of that," she informed bluntly. Giacinto could be a little rough around the edges at times. She believed in getting to the heart of the matter without delay.

She patted the girl on the shoulder but cringed when she felt something furry instead of the fabric she was expecting. A rat. This girl had a rat sleeping on her shoulder...

Well, it was a cute rat. I wonder...

"Nicio, can we have a pet rat~?"
Back to top Go down
Asher Zaroli

Asher Zaroli

PostSubject: Re: A witch? HA! [Back Story. Invited Only]   A witch? HA! [Back Story. Invited Only] EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 6:48 am

Ignicio's features twisted into an expression of long-suffering. "You, Giacinto, are insufferable," he accused. That woman could annoy milk into curdling if given enough incentive.

The Incubus' hand met the back of his mate's head soundly. "You need to learn to be a lot less blunt. Maybe then you might make friends and not enemies."

"Not a chance in Hell," he responded firmly. He couldn't handle Giacinto. How would be be able to handle an animal on top of that?

His eyes dropped to the piece of paper in his hand. "I'm looking but I don't see anything." As soon as the word left his mouth he growled inwardly. That Succubus was curling herself too thoroughly into his life. So much so that he was picking up her bluntness. And that was not a good thing.

Picking up any of Giacinto's habits was never a good thing.
Back to top Go down
Lyssum

Lyssum

PostSubject: Re: A witch? HA! [Back Story. Invited Only]   A witch? HA! [Back Story. Invited Only] EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 12:17 am

Lyssum giggled at the woman’s fascination with her rat. Scooping him up gently she placed the rat on Giacinto's shoulder before grinning.

"This is Bob, he is my beestest friend~" She confirmed the statement with a firm nod of the head before she jumped up and skipped over slowly to the man that came in with Giacinto.

Normally one would think of approaching a possibility dangerous stranger slowly and with caution, but Lyssum did not really care. She may be insane but she was not stupid. She knew what these two strangers where and she knew they where much older than herself, the woman anyway, she had a certain smell to her. Yes, she knew them to be vampires like herself, not pure blooded but vampires none-of-the-less.

As she approached him she pulled his hands down so she too could see the handmade Ancient Greek lunisolar calendar he currently held. Running her finger around the circles that held the month and days and stopped near the top where there was a small scruffy drawing of a skull on top of the numbers 31.

"Seeee! I missed it!" She wined. "...And Lyssum wanted to scare people." She whispered sadly looking like a kicked puppy.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A witch? HA! [Back Story. Invited Only]   A witch? HA! [Back Story. Invited Only] Empty

Back to top Go down

A witch? HA! [Back Story. Invited Only]
Page 1 of 1