Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Jekyll and Hyde Syndrome

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tahir Sijistani

Tahir Sijistani

Jekyll and Hyde Syndrome  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jekyll and Hyde Syndrome    Jekyll and Hyde Syndrome  - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 3:05 pm

He clings onto her, rocking her gently, even after she says those cutting words. It breaks his heart but it doesn't make him love her any less.

He lets her slap him across the face, and he doesn't even react to it. He just continues to hold her.

"I'm going to get you help, little sister. I don't know what's wrong with you. I don't know why you're doing this. And I'm sorry... I'm sorry I've made you feel this way. But I'm going to help you. I won't let you go. I can't let you go." He says softly, his voice low and weak.

He stands up, still carrying her, and walks her back towards the living quarters of the mansion. He needed help. Alexis would be able to help him.

Surely there was someone in the city that could heal his sister.
Back to top Go down
Arzu Sijistani

Arzu Sijistani

PostSubject: Re: Jekyll and Hyde Syndrome    Jekyll and Hyde Syndrome  - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 3:15 pm

Her frustration with him makes her twist in his arms, cry harder. She doesn't want to give in, but his persistence is wearing her out quickly and she can feel it taking its toll on her, both mentally and physically. After her carries her for a little while she is finally too exhausted to keep fighting him, so instead she fights herself. She grabs her arms and sinks her nails into her skin, letting her own pain distract her from the situation, a punishment for letting Tahir take her like this.

Little speckles of blood start to form from where her nails pierce and she shivers, her sobs reduced now to quiet cries. She hopes he's taking her back to her own room... But she doubts this is the case.

Last edited by Arzu Sijistani on Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tahir Sijistani

Tahir Sijistani

PostSubject: Re: Jekyll and Hyde Syndrome    Jekyll and Hyde Syndrome  - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 3:32 pm

He notices what she's doing. His expression is one of pain. He knew things were bad. He didn't realize before this day just how bad they were.

He gave her a little shake.

"Stop that!" He said, trying to jolt her enough so that she'd quit hurting herself.

He got to his room. He could tell she was in there, her scent was strong.

"Alexis!" He called out, unable to knock because he was holding his sister in his arms.

"I need your help..." His voice was still panicked and weak, desperate even.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Jekyll and Hyde Syndrome    Jekyll and Hyde Syndrome  - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 3:42 pm

The sun was only just setting and the Vampire was still curled up sound asleep in Tahir's bed, she would wake when the sky turned dark.

However hearing her name shouted jolted her upright in bed, she knew the voice of her boyfriend when she heard it.

She leaped out of bed and bounded for the door, throwing it open quickly. She had never heard Tahir panicked before it was unnerving as such she didn't hesitate in her movements.

The Vampire stood in her pajamas, a pair of shorts and a singlet as her eyes landed on the skeletal form of Arzu.

"Oh hell..."

She muttered as she stepped aside, leading Tahir to place to woman down on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Arzu Sijistani

Arzu Sijistani

PostSubject: Re: Jekyll and Hyde Syndrome    Jekyll and Hyde Syndrome  - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 3:50 pm

Arzu's face flushes red when she sees Tahir has brought her to Alexis. Automatically she brings her hands up to cover her face and she looks down, trying to curl up as best she can in her brother's grasp, wanting more than anything to disappear.

The way the vampire woman looks at it, curses it, she knows how hopeless it is. How pathetic it is. She is the picture of what a woman should be and it is a slimy, leech of a creature.

She shakes all over, bitterness filling her toward her brother for bringing her here, for getting someone else involved, someone who most likely sees her as a burden...

Her nails bite into her arms again as she curls up, wanting more than anything to just disappear. The once proud, strong woman is dead now and all that's left is her meek, decaying shadow.
Back to top Go down
Tahir Sijistani

Tahir Sijistani

PostSubject: Re: Jekyll and Hyde Syndrome    Jekyll and Hyde Syndrome  - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 3:57 pm

He walks into her room, but doesn't lay Arzu down anywhere. He knows the moment he releases her, that's it. She'll run away and be gone, maybe to never be seen again.

His eyes were still red from crying. He looked horrible, sick even. Not nearly as sick as his sister did though.

"I don't... I don't know what to do. She wants to kill herself. She's killing herself." He says hopelessly, his heart broken.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Jekyll and Hyde Syndrome    Jekyll and Hyde Syndrome  - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 4:02 pm

Alexis' eyes widened in shock as Tahir speaks, she was trying to kill herself, by why? what was so wrong that she would rather die.

"Arzu..."

She muttered softly, bringing her hand to stroke through the woman's hair.

"Why are you doing this to yourself? No one wants to see you hurting like this.

What's wrong?"

She asked, one hand stroking through the woman's hair tenderly as the other stroked Tahir's hip as she tried to quell his sadness slightly whilst giving Arzu her undivided attention.
Back to top Go down
Arzu Sijistani

Arzu Sijistani

PostSubject: Re: Jekyll and Hyde Syndrome    Jekyll and Hyde Syndrome  - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 4:10 pm

She turns her head violently away from Alexis and hisses out through a teary voice,

"Don't touch me!" She burrows her nails into her scalp and squeezes her eyes shut, trying her hardest to block out her surroundings, feeling sick to her stomach. She doesn't want to talk to anyone, especially not Alexis and Tahir.

All they'll see is it whoring itself for attention, making a scene to be a burden on them. They might was well kill it now in this very room!

She shivers hard and scratches down her scalp, opening new wounds half unintentionally.
Back to top Go down
Tahir Sijistani

Tahir Sijistani

PostSubject: Re: Jekyll and Hyde Syndrome    Jekyll and Hyde Syndrome  - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 6:32 pm

He sits down on the bed, Arzu now on his lap. In the back of his mind he knows this is probably coming as a big shock to Alexis, and that it was a lot to suddenly throw on her shoulders. But he didn't know who else to turn to and he knew he couldn't do this on his own.

The Persian man took his sisters wrists with both of his hands and held them away from her head, away from anywhere where she could scratch herself.

With desperate eyes he looked up at Alexis. There was shame in those eyes. Shame at having such a dysfunctional situation placed before the only two people on earth he truly loved.

He didn't know what to say, what to do. So instead he just held his sister in such a way as to try and prevent her from hurting herself anymore.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Jekyll and Hyde Syndrome    Jekyll and Hyde Syndrome  - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 8:21 pm

Alexis backed off as Arzu shouted at her, there was no way of getting through to her through talking, the woman was hysterical.

Her golden eyes looked at Tahir with worry, there were so few things to do in this situation, negative emotion just rolled off of his sister in suffocating waves.

At this rate the woman would die, she couldn't let that happen, Tahir would be absolutely inconsolable if she died and even if she didn't know it, Arzu had so much to live for if she simply opened up.

"I...."

The vampire bit her lip softly, she knew she could do something to calm her down and get some food into her, even if it may not be permanent.

It would be painless but the woman could resent her forever, however at the end of the day which was better, letting her die or being labelled the bad guy?

Alexis swallowed nervously, she didn't want to make promises to Tahir that she couldn't keep.

"I might be able to help her."
Back to top Go down
Arzu Sijistani

Arzu Sijistani

PostSubject: Re: Jekyll and Hyde Syndrome    Jekyll and Hyde Syndrome  - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 11:14 am

"I don't need your help!" She cries out, twisting violently against Tahir's grasp, "I just want to be alone! I J-Just-...I just want to be alone..." Her body then hangs limply, the fight drained out of her. Arzu's long hair hangs limply around her head, her hands stop trying to claw. She stares down at her lap with wide, red eyes, trying to think of nothing.

They're going to kill it. They're going to kill it even slowly than it originally intended. They're going to torture it by making it die slower.

Back to top Go down
Tahir Sijistani

Tahir Sijistani

PostSubject: Re: Jekyll and Hyde Syndrome    Jekyll and Hyde Syndrome  - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 11:44 am

Tahir's eyes lit up when Alexis said that she may be able to help. He was absolutely clueless on what to do. He'd never seen his sister like this, even after they had lost their entire family.

He continued to hold onto his sister as she tried to fight him. Once she became limp he loosened his grip, but not completely.

"Yes you do little sister. You're dying. I can't let you die." He said softly before looking back up at Alexis.

"Anything that you can do Alexis, I'll be indebted to you."
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Jekyll and Hyde Syndrome    Jekyll and Hyde Syndrome  - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 11:51 am

She looked between the two siblings again, she didn't want to do this, but Arzu was refusing help and by the looks of her if she didn't start getting better soon she wouldn't last long.

"Keep her still."

She muttered as she looked over at Tahir, she had done this to her victims many times before so she knew it would work, especially with Arzu in such a weak state.

Alexis knelt down in front of Arzu, her hands brushing the hair out of her face and gazing intently at the woman, she caught the woman's gaze and stared at her, keeping their eyes locked together.

"Arzu, you are going to listen to me."

She spoke with a gentle sternness as her gold irises seemed to burn into Arzu's, demanding her attention and obedience. It was a type of forced hypnosis, something the Vampire had learned long ago.
Back to top Go down
Arzu Sijistani

Arzu Sijistani

PostSubject: Re: Jekyll and Hyde Syndrome    Jekyll and Hyde Syndrome  - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 12:05 pm

The weakened woman chokes out a sob when Alexis touches her, her skin crawling where the other woman's fingers grazed. She struggles to keep her eyes shut tightly, but it's no use, especially in her weakened state.

Tears burn in her eyes and her breathing gets faster, panic raising in her chest, making her shiver. She lets out a pathetic whimper and her toes curl in.

It should have done the job while it still had time. They're going to kill it. They're going to rid the burden themselves.
Back to top Go down
Tahir Sijistani

Tahir Sijistani

PostSubject: Re: Jekyll and Hyde Syndrome    Jekyll and Hyde Syndrome  - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 12:17 pm

Tahir looked back and forth between his sister and his love. His thumbs caressed Arzu's arms tenderly as he continued to hold her in place.

Alexis gave Tahir hope for his sister that the Persian man thought was lost. Words would never be able to express how grateful he was to her.

He had so much he wanted to say to his girlfriend, but he was worried if he spoke it would interfere with what she was doing. So instead he watched silently, trusting Alexis to do what was best for his sister.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Jekyll and Hyde Syndrome    Jekyll and Hyde Syndrome  - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 12:29 pm

"Arzu, stop panicking, you are going to relax now and your mind is going to go clear.

Enough stressing, no more thinking, you are just going to listen, understood."

At this point the Vampire's words would be ringing through her head, those gold irises would engulf her, placing a snare around the woman's mind that she could not avoid nor escape from.

This would allow Alexis to mold her mind temporarily, to reprogram her long enough to help her a bit.
Back to top Go down
Arzu Sijistani

Arzu Sijistani

PostSubject: Re: Jekyll and Hyde Syndrome    Jekyll and Hyde Syndrome  - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 12:35 pm

She wants to panic, she wants to writhe about until she can escape this torture, but Alexis' golden eyes engulf her, overpower her weakened body and mind. Arzu's eyes glaze over, every part of her giving up at once. Her breathing slows to a near stop and she grows even more limp against Tahir's grasp. A small part of her subconscious realizes she's lost control and this would scare her greatly if her mind would allow it... If Alexis would allow her mind to allow it.

Her fingertips twitch slightly, but other than that she is limp. If it weren't for the very slight rise and fall of her chest or the fact that her eyes were open she could easily be mistaken for dead.
Back to top Go down
Tahir Sijistani

Tahir Sijistani

PostSubject: Re: Jekyll and Hyde Syndrome    Jekyll and Hyde Syndrome  - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 12:46 pm

The more his sister relaxes the more he does. He closes his eyes, his heart rate slowing down. He was so panicked, but Alexis had control now, and that comforted him greatly.

He let go of his sister's wrists and moved his hands to her shoulders so he could hold her up.

It sickened him to feel her like this. Instead of feeling warm flesh he felt cold bones as he held her.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Jekyll and Hyde Syndrome    Jekyll and Hyde Syndrome  - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 12:51 pm

Alexis had her, now that she had hold of the woman's mind there was nothing she could do in this weakened state to break free.

She could easily pull answers from the woman's mind when she was like this, and as if she were asleep, her subconscious would offer forward the answers.

"Arzu, why do you want to die?"

She asked as her eyes bore into the woman, if they could get these answers they would be able to start helping her.

The Vampires hand reached over and grasped onto the side of Tahir's leg, she couldn't take her eyes off of the woman to comfort him, but she could touch him.
Back to top Go down
Arzu Sijistani

Arzu Sijistani

PostSubject: Re: Jekyll and Hyde Syndrome    Jekyll and Hyde Syndrome  - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 1:00 pm

It's as if Arzu's face changes when Alexis hits the part of her mind which holds the answers, the dark part, the ugly part. Arzu gains a darkness about her, something only describable as sinister. Her voice gains a dark quality about it as well, something no one has ever heard, but Arzu when the voice echos clearly in her mind.

"Because I am a filthy, purposeless burden to this earth. Because I do nothing but drag the ones who claim they love me down. Because I'm only happy when I think about finally leaving this life behind, about finally getting what I deserve, about my dead soul finally leaving this barren body," her voice is an angry hiss, the anger of these emotions, of what she tells herself on a daily basis, or more, what she hears. Something has polluted her soul and it's obvious now.
Back to top Go down
Tahir Sijistani

Tahir Sijistani

PostSubject: Re: Jekyll and Hyde Syndrome    Jekyll and Hyde Syndrome  - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 1:14 pm

Tahir felt like his heart would stop beating as he listened to his little sisters words. Slowly his large, strong arms wrapped around her, cradling her close to his chest, even though she was facing away from him.

He rested his face against the back of her head, his eyes still closed. To hear her say such things about herself made him feel like he would be physically sick. He still didn't understand why she felt this way. How did she get those horrible thoughts into her mind in the first place?

Had something happened in the years Tahir was placed under the curse to make Arzu despise herself so much?
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Jekyll and Hyde Syndrome    Jekyll and Hyde Syndrome  - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 1:22 pm

"Why are you filthy and purposeless, what makes you think your body is barren?"

She wanted to get the answers they needed out of her while she could, hopefully they would be able to help her enough that she would start eating again at the very least.

In time maybe they could work through her issues enough that she would abandon the thought of suicide.
Back to top Go down
Arzu Sijistani

Arzu Sijistani

PostSubject: Re: Jekyll and Hyde Syndrome    Jekyll and Hyde Syndrome  - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 1:38 pm

"Because this useless body can't bare any children to restore my family! I am nothing to my family. I served my purpose to save Tahir so he could carry on our name, but my life is over now! I hold no greater purpose and for that I don't want to live anymore, I don't want to be on this earth anymore to grow old and alone! I want to die now... I want to die so much..." She yells this out, choking on sobs, but the passion in her voice is clear, the brutal honesty of her emotions barrels out of her because she can't hold back even if she wants to.

Her secret is exposed that she cannot reproduce, that she will never know the joy of having her own child, of restoring the fallen honor of her family. It cuts her deep to admit just how much of a husk of a woman she is, how empty her life is... Empty to the point where she'd rather die than admit this. If she gets away she knows she'll end it. She knows she'll finally free herself from this painful life, especially now that others know how honestly worthless she is.
Back to top Go down
Tahir Sijistani

Tahir Sijistani

PostSubject: Re: Jekyll and Hyde Syndrome    Jekyll and Hyde Syndrome  - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 1:46 pm

That... that was why? That was why she hated herself and wanted to end her life?!

Tahir's hands gripped her shoulders a little tighter. He wasn't trying to hurt her, it was just a reaction from his anger.

How could she possibly feel that way!? Had he not done enough to make her feel loved, to make her feel important?

His clenched his jaw, his teeth grinding together, but he said nothing.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Jekyll and Hyde Syndrome    Jekyll and Hyde Syndrome  - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 1:53 pm

Alexis heart bled for the woman, she couldn't bare children and it made her feel like she didn't have a purpose.

"Listen to me, you are going to banish these thoughts, you serve great purpose to your family.
Tahir loves you for who you are, not for your womb and not for your family name.

Dying like this is not the answer to your sorrows, you will find a partner who loves you as well, you're never alone.
We will always be here for you."

Her hands moved to clutch onto Tahir's forcing his hands to loosen their grip on the woman, she had enough bruises without him adding more to her skin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jekyll and Hyde Syndrome    Jekyll and Hyde Syndrome  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jekyll and Hyde Syndrome
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next