Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Once upon a Quiet Night

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

Once upon a Quiet Night - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once upon a Quiet Night   Once upon a Quiet Night - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 2:41 am

Alexander smiled and lifted his head, some of the worry drifting away at her smile. i swear to you i will not harm her or hurt her in any way... i will not do what i did to you...

his face was sincere and honest
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a Quiet Night   Once upon a Quiet Night - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 2:49 am

her smile grew...perhaps he could bring her out of her room and from her books, like he had brought her out of her shell once

you have my blessing......*goes serious* but mess this up.....and even your demon will regret ever existing in you as a vessel.

at those words, her aura was so dark and oppressive, the shadows began moving and fire licked back up her left arm again as her words dropped to a dangerous level.

this wasn't the ethereal from before....but a dark and dangerous Valora who threatened punishment worse than any demon could give
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a Quiet Night   Once upon a Quiet Night - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 2:56 am

he nodded to her knowing she was serious about her threat. but his smile was too big to try and look serious so he didnt even try.

Thankyou!! oh im so happy you said that

alexander practically jumped at her and hug'd valora
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a Quiet Night   Once upon a Quiet Night - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 3:09 am

she was so shocked at the tackl hug that she lost her balance and fell over

gah!

she landed hard on her ass, and groaned

ouch

Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a Quiet Night   Once upon a Quiet Night - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 5:32 am

alexander still held on hugging her until he heard her say ouch to which he let go and blushed.oh...um sorry..i got over excited

alexander got up and offered to help valora back up
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a Quiet Night   Once upon a Quiet Night - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 5:38 am

she got up, taking Alex's hand

don't jump her like that....she's kinda a nervous person at times and it may scare her slightly.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a Quiet Night   Once upon a Quiet Night - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 5:42 am

Alexander laughed whole heartedly and nodded. I know, its just you that i will jump at because I know you can take it

Alexander kept smiling unable to stop.
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a Quiet Night   Once upon a Quiet Night - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 5:45 am

deadpan look

one day, you'r gonna jump me and end up on the floor
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a Quiet Night   Once upon a Quiet Night - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 6:09 am

laughs at the statement playfully but today is not that day.

Alexander smiled and bowed to valora.
Be well my dear, i am glad to see you are letting go of your past andembracing your future
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a Quiet Night   Once upon a Quiet Night - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 6:15 am

it'll be a slow thing.....but i'll get there eventually

she already felt lighter from apologising and making up with Alex...she needed her friends...she just wasn't ready to fully admit it
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a Quiet Night   Once upon a Quiet Night - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 6:28 am

thats a good thing. dont rush it. but to have mad progress is what we wanted.

Alexanders face turned serious as he looked at valora
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a Quiet Night   Once upon a Quiet Night - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 6:33 am

saw the serious look and nodded her head

yeah.....also, word of warning......Lilim has a brother......you might wanna be careful of him if you want Lilim.....i've fought him......and he's quite strong

blushes slightly at memories and idly rubs neck with the small cresent marks meaning it was bites
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a Quiet Night   Once upon a Quiet Night - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 6:37 am

Alexander nodded and smiles.
oh I know all about sable and you. if it ever came to that i would only injure hi... nothing more.

Alexander smiled, a small glint in his eye
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a Quiet Night   Once upon a Quiet Night - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 6:55 am

it's not him, or even you, i'm worried about.......if he attacks you, and you attack him back...both of you are important to Lilim......either of you get hurt, she'll be hurt by the other that had done the hurting.....it'll tear her appart. i can already see she likes you a great deal, and you her.....just be careful. also, i'd hate it as well. you're like a brother now...she a sister, and Sable.....well.....that's still to be decided
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a Quiet Night   Once upon a Quiet Night - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 7:02 am

Alexander smiled, his eyes staring at hers.
I know, i do care for lilim, and i know you do for sable.

He smiled and started to walk to the piano.

shall we? *gestures to it* for old times sake?
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a Quiet Night   Once upon a Quiet Night - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 7:28 am

she smiled softly and went over the piano, relishing the opportunity to begin playing again

this was the only thing that she could do whenever

sitting against the piano stool, she eased up the cover, and quickly ran her fingers over the keys without pushing them down

already, the blood she used to see on her hands was fading....being washed away

after you......i'll follow on
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a Quiet Night   Once upon a Quiet Night - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 8:52 am

Alexander sat down next to her and pulled out his flute.

He began playing a small musical piece that he had herd her play while she was in the courtyard.

Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a Quiet Night   Once upon a Quiet Night - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 9:11 am

she blinked.....she'd only played that once outside....and he'd herd it?

she nodded her head, and swiftly followed suit with the piano, playing softly so as not to overpower the flute, and let her fingers dance across the keys

it's been a while hasn't it
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a Quiet Night   Once upon a Quiet Night - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 9:44 am

Alexander smiled at her obvious surprise and kept playing. It was an interesting piece but he felt akward playing someone elses song.

"Indeed has, and you play as beautifully as ever, i think you should lead, after all, it is your song"

He stops momentarily to allow her to continue.
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a Quiet Night   Once upon a Quiet Night - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 9:47 am

she chuckled. and strengthened the piece again, giving it a more solid feel, and she could almost see the notes going through the air as she took the lead again, and swaysed with the music, adding small florishes and tweaking the piece as it went along
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a Quiet Night   Once upon a Quiet Night - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 8:26 pm

Alexander smiled and slowly dimed his flute until he finally stopped playing, content in listening to valora play solo. the music was wonderous as he stood there watching her enjoy and revel in the music.

Alexander put away his flute and brought out a pen and parchment and began writing as she was playing
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a Quiet Night   Once upon a Quiet Night - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 3:32 am

the piece practically thrummed with life as she moved with every beat, her whole form moving as she smiled gently with her eyes closed and she played.

her fingers flew across the key, and the glittering dust danced around her, riding the heat waves from the blue fires just about there and licking across her tattoos, the shadows around her dancing and coiling, the blood from her found now coiling up in delicate lace patterns around her arms and shoulders.
her hair was floating from the sheer magical energy that hummed around her as the music of the piece increased in volume and energy

unconsciously, her Spirit magic activated for the first time in a very long time, despite it being one of her major skills, and spirits of the past began dancing in pairs around the ballroom as the moonlight highlighted their shapes and shone through them
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a Quiet Night   Once upon a Quiet Night - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 7:48 pm

Alexander stopped his scribing and watched in fasination, although this was not the first time he had seen something like this it was still a sight to behold.

Alexander took in the beautiful sound and images letting nostalgia wash over him. that was until his breath started getting heavy and short...his head starting to burn until the pain was too much.

Alexander fell...
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a Quiet Night   Once upon a Quiet Night - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 3:10 am

she heard Alex fall, and abruptly stopped the music, but the magic continued thrumming around her without her knowing, and quickly moved over to him

Alex? hey, Alex, are you okay?!

she checked his breathing and found it was shallow and getting shallower. not only that, but her was burning up.

hey! Alex! open your eyes, this isn't funny!

shy was she panicking? she's never done that unless it was to do with sunlight.

she still didn't notice the magic thrumming around her and the spirits looking at them.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a Quiet Night   Once upon a Quiet Night - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 8:09 pm

Alexander was curlng up into a ball, his hands and fingers digging into his head. Blood trickling down his hands from how deep his nails were.

He groaned in pain and was shaking slightly.

there is a faint crack from his back before Alexander cries out in pain and falls conpletely unconcious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a Quiet Night   Once upon a Quiet Night - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Once upon a Quiet Night
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next