Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

The First Breakfast

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

The First Breakfast - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Breakfast   The First Breakfast - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 6:20 am

"That's exactly what you've just done to Asher," he said, lifting his coffee cup to his lips.

"She's spent god knows how many years believing that her Master loves Asher as much as Asher loves her. And you've just turned around and told her that what she's believed in for so long is wrong."

He leaned back in his chair, gazing at Belial evenly. "We may know that her Master doesn't love her, just like I know what i just said was utter bullshit. But she doesn't know that. She's been away with the fairies for years thinking that all is right in the world of her Master loves her."

It was a delicate situation.

He definitely didn't know what to do. They just had to play this by ear.

"We need to build her up little by little. She said she had a sandwich this morning, yes? Tonight, let her make her sandwich again but watch over her as she makes it. Convince her to put a little more filling on, spread the butter a little thicker. Something to up the amount she has, even if only by a minuscule amount."

His eyes turned to the direction of the Terra house. "Right now that girl is utterly broken and she needs someone to help her through it, not shoot her down and shatter her. Some people can be built back up after being shatter but I don't think she's that sort of person."
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: The First Breakfast   The First Breakfast - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 6:27 am

Belial leaned his head against the table top, letting his eyes slide shut slowly, he was overwhelmed, he had bitten off far more than he could chew when he brought that girl home with them.

"That would've been helpful ten minutes ago."

He muttered bitterly, he had been trying to help her but he felt like a total asshole, like he was the problem here.

"I just can't stand to see her starving herself for a Master that doesn't even want her.

I have had thousands of Slaves since being on Earth and not once have I treated a single one of them as poorly as she has been treated.

Being abused is one thing but to be led into it thinking that they loved you?"

At least his old Slaves knew that what he did, it wasn't out of love.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: The First Breakfast   The First Breakfast - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 6:38 am

"Ten minutes ago you were tearing her apart despite her screams for you to stop. I thought even you were smart enough to realise that you should have stopped."

He sipped his coffee softly.

"Two months ago you were some dickhead Demon that didn't give a shit about other people. It seems that other dickhead you've been hanging around with has forced you into growing a heart and feeling compassion."

It was shocking how much Belial had changed since they had first met.

"Perhaps once her Master did love her. Its happened with me before. I've taken on Submissives and been pretty damned fond of them. But after time that fondness faded. That could have happened with Asher's Master. But instead of terminating the contract then, her Master strung her along and kept her at arms length. They obviously wanted a Slave but not Asher. And now that they have a new Slave? Asher is that shitty old handbag that you kept around until you got a brand new one and just tossed the old one aside. Why have a shitty old thing when you can have a nice new one?"

He drank down the last of his coffee and stood.

"I think right now you need to either talk to her Master and find out exact reasons or try and build Asher's confidence a little more. I'll help as much as I can with building her up a little."

He sighed softly. "She's become addicted to Slavery. She needs someone around to shackle her and force her to do what she wants. I've seen people like that before and they're not easy to deal with. We just need patience. And to find her a good, trustworthy Master fast."
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: The First Breakfast   The First Breakfast - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 6:47 am

"That other dickhead has ruined me, now I not only have feelings strong for him but apparently I feel compassion for anyone who cries in front of me."

He groaned softly, this would've been so much easier when he didn't feel anything.

"I don't know if I can talk to her without painting the club walls with her blood."

He confessed, seeing Asher so broken had riled him up, he wanted someone else to pass the blame onto and her old Mistress was a prime target for his distress.

"I'd take her as my own, but I can't, I am compromised after dealing with her, I don't think I could even lay a hand on her after today."

He admitted, what good was a Master that couldn't do anything with their Slave.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: The First Breakfast   The First Breakfast - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 6:59 am

"That dickhead should feel ashamed for ruining such a heartless person."

He moved around the table to sit next to Belial.

"I think red would be a good colour for those walls," he mused softly. A rather underhand way of saying he agreed with Asher's ex-Master's death, but a way of agreeing nonetheless.

"Do you think she hates you, Belial?"

He shook his head softly. "I dont think she does. I saw sadness in those eyes not hatred." If she didn't want to believe what he had said, she would have gotten angry. But she got upset. She was trying to deny the obvious truth.

"I won't force your hand, Belial, but I suggest one Session with her. Him. Both. Whichever you choose. One Session. If you don't like her or can't do anything, fair enough, we return to helping her and looking out for her new Master for her. But if you decide you do like her... I'd gladly accept and welcome a Sister."

He stood again and bowed to press a light kiss to Belial's forehead. "Go sleep it over. If you want me I'll be up in the library." His fingers ran through Belial's hair in an affectionate gesture before he turned to stroll out of the room. What Belial needed to do was think alone without any outside influences.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: The First Breakfast   The First Breakfast - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 7:08 am

Belial did think she hated him, but that was not what upset him the most, seeing her so distressed and determined to cling to falsehoods is was what upset him.

She would rather live in a horrible lie than accept reality.

"Alright, I'll sleep it over."

He muttered, that wasn't what he wanted, he wanted to curl up next to Zakhar until the rest of the world disappeared but he would take the Lycan's suggestion.

He savored Zakhar's gentle kiss and leaned into the fingers in his hair.

As Zakhar left the room the Fallen disappeared, porting back up to his own room, sighing heavily and he crawled under the covers of his bed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The First Breakfast   The First Breakfast - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The First Breakfast
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Inside Mansion :: Kitchen-
Jump to: