Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[M] Belial's Plan

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

[M] Belial's Plan - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 12:07 am

Despite his best efforts in ignoring the Lycan completely his ears twitched and rotated slightly as Aleksandr moved, a clear indication that he was listening to him at least.

"I don't see why you would mind, you seem to be enjoying your own company."

He replied, shooting a glare up at the Lycan as his ear was nipped.
It was rather obvious that he didn't like being teased and Aleksandr was teasing him immensely.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 12:10 am

Alek's hand curled around Lycus', pulling it around to his backside.

He pressed it to the end of the toy sticking out between his cheeks.

"My own company is never as good as yours." His lips curled upwards a little. "I think about you when I'm enjoying my own company."

He did think about Lycus a lot.

He had most definitely been thinking about him when he had been fucking himself with the toy in the Elf's grasp.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 12:15 am

His lips pulled up into a small smile as Aleksandr spoke again and moved his hand, this was better, this was much better.

He lay back and gripped Aleksandr's hips, guiding him to straddle his hips so the Lycan was sitting up above him.

Lycus couldn't move much but he could do this, his hand grasped onto the toy and thrust it up roughly with a little smirk as he twisted it slightly.

"I'm glad to hear that because I think about you as well."

He purred softly as he looked up at his lover.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 12:19 am

Alek moved obediently when Lycus guided him to straddle his hips.

His eyes slid shut and he gave a sharp inhale when the toy was thrust into him roughly. A soft moan sounded just after as his hips rocked against the toy.

Things had moved from him teasing Lycus to the Elf calling the shots quickly but Alek couldn't find a fault in it. He was pleased with this. He didn't mind Lycus doing this with him. It was all the Elf could manage at the moment with his current...problem.

"Good to know you think about me," he murmured softly.

He leaned over a little, hands resting on the Elf's chest as his hips rocked against the toy in his lover's grasp.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 12:24 am

"You already knew that though, every single night, I took great joy in reminding you when I was in the shower."

He replied with a chuckle, he had been pleasuring himself quite a lot to the thought of Aleksandr, they were beautiful thoughts as well, some he hoped would soon become a reality.

Lycus thrust the toy in time with Aleksandr's movement, pushing it up into him as Alek thrust down, even if he couldn't move and wasn't ready to go again so soon he could do this in order to keep his lover satisfied.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 12:27 am

"For all I knew you could have been thinking about your other lover."

He arched a brow, a little grin forming on his face.

He knew it was bullshit but the running theme of Lycus' 'other lover' was bringing Alek a fair amount of amusement.

Alek hunched over a little, kissing the Elf softly as hips hips continued to move.

"You're being very gentle," he murmured softly against Lycus' lips, nails biting into the Elf's stomach. Lycus was allowed to be a little rougher with him. He wasn't very breakable.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 12:32 am

"Him too, you both get equal amounts of my time."

He replied with a small grin at the his Lycan, this was amusing, it would be more so if he actually did have another lover, but he didn't, though he was curious as to what would happen if he walked in on him being fucked by another. Though that thought was quickly followed by a cringe, there was no chance of that happening.

"Don't mistake being fucked into exhausted for tenderness."

He murmured, he was being unintentionally gentle with the Lycan, though perhaps part of him were worried about hurting the man, a foolish thing to be worried about.

Almost immediately his pace got faster and harder, thrusting the toy into him with a new intensity.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 12:35 am

"I'll have to find him out soon. Congratulate him for stealing him away from me sometimes."

Alek let out a barking laugh.

"I think it is tenderness. You want to be gentle with me and make sure I'm not hurt. How sweet," he mocked, silver eyes flashing mirthfully.

He gave a soft little groan as the pace of the toy sped up a little.

Mocking the Elf always got his temper going and made laying with him more interesting.

He wanted a bit of rough play.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 12:47 am

"He can be very evasive, best of luck to you if you try to find him, I'm afraid it wont be easy."

He replied with a small smirk, which swiftly turned into a scowl as Aleksandr teased him.

Lycus had never been described as 'sweet' before and he would quite happily keep it that way if it could be avoided.

As such his thrusts turned into harsh rams, forcing the toy into him deep and fast, twisting it as he turned the vibrations up a setting.

His hand reared back, slapping the Lycan on the backside firmly before gripping a cheek.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 12:50 am

"I'll just have to stay with you at all times. When he comes to see you I'll introduce myself."

His hips parted in a loud gasp as the thrusts became brutal. Gods, yes, this was what he wanted. Rough treatment.

His hips rolled, moving eagerly with each rough thrust of the toy.

His body jerked slightly when Lycus' hand collided with his skin.

Alek breathed his lover's name softly.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 1:01 am

"When you have reactions like that I can't help but get jealous of the toy."

He muttered as his free hand moved from Alek's ass in order to grasp onto his messy curls, pulling him down forcefully as kissing him hard, biting and sucking on his lower lip.

Right now he wanted to bury himself so deep into Aleksandr that he wouldn't be the only one sore for days.

"Once the Fae leave I'm determined to best you so I can get reactions like that myself without having to use a toy."

With that said he thrust the toy harder, his hand untangling from Aleksandr's hair in order to pump his arousal at the same pace.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 1:06 am

"If your stamina wasn't so abysmal you wouldn't need to be jealous of the toy, would you?" he chuckled huskily.

A low blow but it was something that he was sure would get the Elf to attempt to improve said abysmal stamina so he could hold out longer and be able to fuck the Lycan like he wanted to.

Alek returned the kiss eagerly.

"I wish all the best of luck with that."

He wouldn't go down without a fight.

Another soft gasping moan sounded as the toy pushed into him harder still. He'd be a little tender for a bit after this was over.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 1:11 am

Lycus smirked as Alek teased him about his stamina.
"I wouldn't be teasing me if I were you, for a Lycan you don't last very long. All those years without sex has made you premature."

He pointed out with a chuckle, Aleksandr shouldn't throw stones if he wasn't much better, the only reason Lycus was out of action right now was because he had run out of energy not because he didn't function well.

"I'll manage it, or perhaps I'll just walk in on you masturbating and hopefully I wont be the only one who gets caught with a toy in the shower."

He replied with a grin, he would fuck Aleksandr sooner or later.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 1:17 am

"And still I can hold out longer than you. That says something about you; I can go half a millennia without sex and still hold out longer than you even though you've been having sex regularly."

His stamina was improving slowly over time.

He gave a low husky chuckle.

"Best of luck to you if you're trying to catch me laid out for you like a gift."

Even if Ly caught him jerking off, he'd still fight for dominance. The Elf would have to be in his element to catch Alek off guard and force him into submission.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 1:24 am

"If the long pointed ears weren't enough of a hint for you, I am an Elf, we are not exactly known for our physical prowess or stamina, you're meant to be able to go longer than I am."

He wasn't ashamed of that, there was no way he would be able to compete with Aleksandr like that.

"Besides... penetrative sex is a new thing for me."

He muttered, of course he was going to be lasting about as long as a teenager, he wasn't use to these sensations, it was all new and his body was sensitive.

Perhaps if he made the man moan he wouldn't be able to tease him...with that thought in mind Lycus thrust the toy as fast as he could manage, the hand around his Lycan's arousal pumping him firmly.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 1:28 am

Alek gave a soft snort.

Five hundred years without any form of sex. You'd think an Elf would give him a break but it didn't seem like that was going to happen.

"Any type of sex is a new thing for me," he pointed out. A five hundred year gap between eras of his sex life was to the same effect of becoming an inexperienced virgin again.

He groaned loudly as the Elf's hands moved quicker.

His hips moved at a quicker speed to keep up with the new pace.

All thoughts of conversation were abandoned.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 1:40 am

"I promise you this much, sex will get better, every time we go at it, it improves immensely."

Lycus kept this pace, this conversation could end, they would both get better at this with more practice, each time they lay together it had been getting better and better without any indication of stopping, a few more months with one another and the sex would be absolutely mind blowing.

The two of them had a healthy, if not somewhat indulgent sex life them stagnating where they currently were wasn't an option with the amount of effort they put into it.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 1:44 am

He couldn't agree more.

Their sex had been getting better and better with each Session. For now he was certain that the sex would continue to improve.

He moaned softly, biting his lip as the toy brushed against his insides, vibrating against the sensitive skin.

Alek muttered the Elf's name.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 1:55 am

"Come Aleksandr."

He purred softly, leaning up and capturing the Lycan's neck between his teeth, biting down on the tanned flesh until it split open, the taste of blood washing over Lycus' tongue as he bit down harder.

His hands continued to move dutifully, thrusting and pumping his lover with blissfully brutality, making sure he would definitely be able to feel this, even if only for a little while, he too wanted Aleksandr to ache when he moved even if he wasn't pounding into the man himself.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 1:59 am

The purred order wasn't met with obedience like Lycus wanted it too.

Alek had never been able to come on demand. His body did what it wanted. When he got aroused enough he came. It was one of the few things he couldn't force.

He groaned softly when his throat was bitten into. Gods, Lycus knew what that did to him. Probably why he had done it. Alek was drawing closer to the release that the both of them wanted.

His hips rocked faster against the toy as he bought himself closer to his release.

A few agonisingly long moments later, he cried out, body jerking as his release spilled over the Elf's chest.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 2:04 am

Lycus purred softly as he pulled himself away from the man's bloodied throat, licking his lips as the man's hot release spilled out over his chest.

"Seems washing off before was a waste."

He replied with a chuckle, thrusting the toy slowly a few more times as Aleksandr rode out his orgasm before slowly pulling it out and tossing it onto the grass.

"Are you marking you territory, Wolf?"

He asked, looked down at his semen coated chest.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 2:07 am

He moaned softly when the toy was pulled out of him but didn't move from his current position straddling the Elf.

A little smirk curled his lips. The Elf had a nice amount of semen smeared over his chest; a mixture of both his and the Elf's own.

"Perhaps I am."

He bent over the Elf, tongue tracing up the centre of his chest, licking up the mix of their release.

"Mine," he purred.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 2:16 am

A soft shiver traveled through his body as Aleksandr lapped up his chest which at this point was glistening with both of their releases.

"Definitely yours, your mess."

He replied with a chuckle as he lay back against the grass looking up at the man straddling his hips, Lycus was much happier now that he actually got to be apart of the Lycan playing with himself, though not being able to actually fuck Aleksandr was disappointing.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 2:20 am

"I believe your mess is definitely here, too."

He took another long lick of the Elf's chest. "Yes, I definitely taste your mess here."

He leaned over to press a deep kiss to his lover's lips. That little jerking-off session would keep him sated for now. At least until Lycus was ready for his next rut.

Alek was going to be fucking him right up until Belial appeared to take them home.

"I love you," he murmured against the Elf' lips.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 2:30 am

"Oh you can't taste the difference."
He replied with a snorted laugh and shook his head at Aleksandr, if he couldn't then Lycus didn't know whether or not to be impressed.

The Elf grimaced slightly as Aleksandr kissed him deeply, the taste of their releases still present on his tongue but he pushed past that and focused on actually kissing him.

"I love you too, Alek."

He replied, reaching up and stroking his hand over the man's stubbly face, he really did like seeing Aleksandr with a little bit of facial hair, it suited him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

[M] Belial's Plan
Page 15 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next