Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C][M] His Demands

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

[C][M] His Demands - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] His Demands   [C][M] His Demands - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 2:07 am

Lycus' body was reacting on pure lustful instinct and when he was hoisted up his legs wrapped around the man's waist, his arms around his neck as he clung to him tightly, his head buried in the man's neck.

He cried out again as the thrusts sped up, his body ached from the constant hard, yet slow pounding he had endured.

The Elf gave a loud gasp as his backside was struck, a violent shiver running down his body.

The servants stood in shocked horror at the scene in front of them.

Long pointed ears stuck out from behind a wall a chestnut coloured hair that flowed down the man's back.

They didn't need to see the man's face to know it was Lycus and they could see clearly enough that he was being fucked hard by the Lycan that had been made an example of the other day.

"Lycan! Put Master Lycus down at once!"

One of them demanded, but was cut off my another of the Elf's cries.

"You! I belong to you Theo!"

He cried, his body coiling in closer to the man, his mind was barely aware of the fact that there were others with them, Lycus was focused only on Aleksandr.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] His Demands   [C][M] His Demands - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 2:13 am

"Tell them you're enjoying this."

His silver eyes never strayed from the servants as he fucked his mate.

Seeing their angered and horrified expressions was far too amusing. He loved seeing people so disapproving of what he did. It made him want to laugh.

Alek had appeared and dragged their perfect Master off his pedestal and then fucked him against it.

These servants were staring right into their worst nightmares. Someone was treating their Master in a way other than they did.

He nipped Lycus' ear as his hand slid from the Elf's backside to grip his arousal, pumping it firmly.

"Come for me, my love. Scream nice and loud for our audience."
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] His Demands   [C][M] His Demands - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 2:22 am

Horror, disgust, envy.

The Servants all wore different expressions but none of them were happy to see the scene in front of them.

Lycus had been one of the only Elves to truly rule over Lycan, and now he had given himself over to one of them.

Tell them you're enjoying this.

Them?

The Elf's mind could barely process information, but it could figure out that they had an audience.

Lycus rested his head against the man's shoulder, looking over at them in a haze of lust which was more than evident in his lustful, distant stare.

His mouth fell open in a loud moan as his arousal was finally touched and when he was told his he came. Hard.

His body jerked in the man's grasped as he came, screaming out his lover's name, spilling into his hand generously, releasing everything he had pent up throughout this.

Lycus' grip on the Lycan tightened as his body trembled, relieved and sated after finally being allowed to come.

His mind was blank, simply swirling with the intense sensation of what he had been forced through.

"I love you Theo."

He muttered, drawing shocked gasped from his servants, whom he had all but forgotten about.

The Elf nuzzled in against his Mate's neck again, his body slowly relaxing.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] His Demands   [C][M] His Demands - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 2:30 am

Alek's smirk widened as Lycus stared at the servants.

They were all so envious of him. Did they want to be in the Elf's bed? Perhaps. Lycus' bedslaves had a rough time but they were treated well when Lycus wasn't fucking them.

The Lycan's lips parted and he gave a soft cry when the Elf's body clenched around him. Fuck.

"O-Oh, Versensa," he muttered softly, nuzzling into his lover's hair as the Elf's body clenched and throbbed around him.

He grunted loudly when his own release washed through him.

He clung tightly to Lycus as he slumped against him.

"I love you, too, Sensa," he replied in a soft whisper, pressing a kiss to the side of his lover's head.

He loved this Elf more than anyone or anything else in the world. He loved him so much it was almost painful at times.

"Nice and satisfied and sore?" he purred.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] His Demands   [C][M] His Demands - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 2:36 am

A few of the servants sneered in disgust as the Lycan released into their Master, others eyes flashed with deep envy and lust.

A gentle smile graced his lips, one of a truest smiles he had ever shown in public as Aleksandr kissed his head and whispered sweet words to him.

He didn't hide his emotions here with Alek, even if others were watching.

"Yes to both."

He muttered, pressing a gentle kiss to the man's neck, on the same spot his teeth had sunk into not too long ago.

Leaning up he kissed his Lycan deeply, his fingers running through his loose curls.

Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] His Demands   [C][M] His Demands - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 2:39 am

Alek returned the kiss with a soft purr.

He was proud of his Elf. He was showing emotion and being affectionate in front of people.

It was very rare for Lycus to do this.

"I love you so much, my Mate."

His eyes slid shut as he pulled the Elf closer.

He just wanted to hug him now. Bathe in the afterglow of damn good sex while he hugged his Elf and crooned soft words to him.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] His Demands   [C][M] His Demands - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 2:47 am

The Elven servants choked in shock as Aleksandr spoke.
"Mate!?"

One of them asked, sounding both shocked and appalled.

Despite having Aleksandr still inside of him he managed to sober up enough to sound like himself as he turned to look at them again, his naked body curled in against his Mate, his head nestled in under his chin.

"Yes, he is my Mate? If you have a problem with that then I want a letter of resignation on my desk by tomorrow morning.

Now go away."

He replied before turning back to his Lycan, leaning up and pressing a kiss to his cheek.

"As do I."

He cooed back, his hands stroking through the man's hair slowly.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] His Demands   [C][M] His Demands - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 2:51 am

Alek snorted at the massive change in his lover's attitude.

It was comical how he could go from the Master of the Estate to a caring lover in the blink of an eye.

Alek stroked his lover's back slowly, a smile curling his lips.

"Good. If you didn't, I'd have to kill you after that display."

He nuzzled closer to his lover.

He couldn't get close enough to him.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] His Demands   [C][M] His Demands - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 3:02 am

"You don't need to kill me, I love you so much that it terrifies me at times."

He replied, moving back to nestling in against the man's neck, pressing kisses to the skin before nipping it affectionately.

Lycus made no move to pull away from him or even get the man's member from his aching backside, it didn't matter how close they got, he wanted to press against him further.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] His Demands   [C][M] His Demands - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 3:06 am

Alek leaned back until he was laid out on the floor, puling Lycus to lay against his chest.

He nuzzled against his lover's hair, smiling softly.

He loved this. The moments they could spend together like this were the best moments. He cherished them.

"Aren't you glad you decided not to go looking for that man that called on you, sir?" he asked in the same 'secretary voice' as he had used early that morning.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] His Demands   [C][M] His Demands - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 3:10 am

His grip on Aleksandr loosened as they lay out on the ground, unhooking his legs from the man's waist he lay out on top of him, groaning gently as he moved.

He definitely had an ache in his backside.

"Very glad, indeed."

He replied as he looked down at Aleksandr, a smile curling at his lips.

"I don't think any other man could have satisfied me like that."
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] His Demands   [C][M] His Demands - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 3:14 am

His hand stroked over Lycus' lower back gently.

The Elf was going to be pretty sore until Alek bathed his entrance later in the evening. But until then he'd be content to just spent some time fussing over the Elf.

"Shall we get you into bed or do you want to stay here for a little while longer?"

He didn't mind either. As long as he got to cuddle his lover for a while, they could be sat on a pile of rotting food and he wouldn't care.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] His Demands   [C][M] His Demands - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 3:16 am

"I like it out here."

He admitted, his fingers curling through the front of Aleksandr's hair.

"You look so nice out in the sun like this."

They were only covered by light trees and the sun shone through the leaves, causing patterns of light to dance over the Lycan's tanned skin.

Laying out on the grass like this Aleksandr really did look beautiful, his Mate truly was an amazing man.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] His Demands   [C][M] His Demands - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 3:24 am

"So do I."

He liked it out here. Being out in nature was definitely nice.

"Perhaps we should only have sex out here in the forests." Outdoor Sessions could be interesting and laying out here like this after sex was pleasant.

He could feel the energy of the forest around him.

His silver eyes slid shut as he relaxed against the ground.

Yes, he liked this a lot.

A low purr rumbled in his chest as the Elf's fingers ran through his hair. "I think I need to get it cut soon." His hair was almost brushing his shoulders now. It was getting a little long. He hadn't had hair this long in over a thousand years.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] His Demands   [C][M] His Demands - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 4:55 am

"Only in the forest? I quite like the idea of laying with you out on the beach, right after sunset when the stars are out but the sand is still warm from the sun.

Or perhaps out in a field with the sun beating down on us, out in the center, rolling in the long grass."

Only having sex in the forest did sound nice but there were other places he wanted to go too.

"Maybe even out in the snow, though I'm not a fan of the cold."

He mused with a little chuckle as his hands continued to stroke through Alek's hair.

"I like it this length, I also like a little stubble on your chin."
Lycus replied, stroking his fingers along the man's jaw, he liked Aleksandr looking masculine and strong.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] His Demands   [C][M] His Demands - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 5:00 am

"Outside as a general rule, then."

He liked the idea of fields and the beach and being out in the sun and snow. They'd definitely have to be outside during session a lot more.

It was a much nicer place than inside a dark dungeon.

"I'm definitely cutting my hair."

He preferred it shorter.

"But I'm sure I can manage to trim rather than save from now on." His lips curled into a lop-sided smirk. So, Lycus enjoyed seeing him with a little facial hair?

"Anything else you want me to change about my appearance or are you content on just changing my face?"
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] His Demands   [C][M] His Demands - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 5:05 am

"I'm not changing you, I just like your stubble."

High elves didn't have the ability to grow facial hair, as an evolutionary trait both females and males looked closely alike, it was a way to better avoid detection, they all had the strength and resilience of a male and the cat-like grace and slender, flexible bodies of females.

"Is there anything I should be changing about myself? Less hair, more muscle, shorter ears perhaps?"

He asked, running his fingers through the long length of his hair.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] His Demands   [C][M] His Demands - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 5:10 am

"Don't get your ears in a twist," he chuckled softly, leaning up to give the Elf a soft kiss.

"You don't need to change anything about yourself, love."

He smirked, silver eyes flashing. "Except maybe adding a little more leather to your wardrobe. Otherwise I have no complaints."

He purred softly as he kissed along his lover's throat.

"We'll have to go back to the tanner soon. We didn't have the chance to do so the other day."
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] His Demands   [C][M] His Demands - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 5:19 am

"We both know I don't handle change well."
He replied with a little chuckle of his own, he hadn't been serious, Aleksandr knew that he wouldn't be cutting his hair or ears any time soon.

"However, I am not opposed to wearing more leather, as long as you do the same.
Seeing that ass of yours encased in leather would be a huge turn on."

He replied, pressing a gentle kiss to the man's lips in return before pecking his neck.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] His Demands   [C][M] His Demands - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 5:27 am

"I'm sure I can do that."

He liked the feeling of leather against his skin. Wearing more leather wasn't a bad thing.

"I would look like I was constantly about to walk into a Session. Perhaps that would keep Chester on his toes. He'd never know when I'd bend him over."

Wearing leather a lot would be amusing. Seeing people's reactions to him looking like he tumbled out of a dungeon would be very amusing.

His voice dropped to a low soft purr. Slightly husky. A dangerous seductive sound.

"Perhaps I should get some nice heavy chains, too. Wear them around my waist and neck." His fingers stroked down the Elf's spine slowly, nails dancing over his skin. "And cuffs, perhaps. You'd enjoy seeing me walking around like a bondage Slave. And it would be oh-so-easy to catch me and tie me down any time, anywhere."
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] His Demands   [C][M] His Demands - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 5:33 am

A shiver cased down his spine as Aleksandr ran his fingers over his bare flesh, the thought of seeing his Mate walking around like that, seeing him so highly sexualised, it was an alluring thought.

"That does sound like fun, I doubt you would look like a bondage slave though, seeing you in chains and leather would just make you look more domineering."

That wasn't a bad thing at all, the man would look amazing.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] His Demands   [C][M] His Demands - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 5:36 am

Alek smirked.

"Perhaps I'll look like your Master. Maybe I should have you dress in a Slave's attire every time we go out together."

His arm wrapped around the man and he rolled them over, laying Lycus down gently as he kissed him deeply.

"You'd look good wearing nothing but a few scraps of leather and some chains." His tongue traced over the Elf's lower lip slowly.

"I don't think I'd be able to keep myself off of you."
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] His Demands   [C][M] His Demands - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 5:43 am

Lycus gave a groan of discomfort as they were rolled over, thankfully Aleksandr was being gentle with him, leaning up he kissed the man back deeply.

"You might have to ease me into exhibitionism a bit more slowly than that."

The Elf chuckled, he had to admit, having those servants seeing them together had given him a rush, it aroused him to know that people could see their claim so easily like that, even if he was in a daze at the time.

Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] His Demands   [C][M] His Demands - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 5:48 am

Alek snorted softly.

"Please, you like exhibitionism as much as me."

He pressed his hips a little closer to the Elf, smirking darkly as he stroked the Elf's hair out of his face.

"You're just not used to being the submissive in an exhibitionist scene."

Lycus had fucked him plenty of times in front of people. Lycus liked exhibitionism. he had for three thousand years.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] His Demands   [C][M] His Demands - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 5:59 am

"Of course I like it, but being the dominant in an exhibitionism session hugely different to being the submissive, allowing yourself to be that vulnerable in front of that many people is intimidating."

He could admit that, he did love exhibitionism, he always had, but as Aleksandr's sub it had been so different to any situation he had ever been in before.

"I'd like to try it again."
He confessed, looking up at his Mate as his hair was brushed from his face, Aleksandr brought out desires in him that he never knew he had.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] His Demands   [C][M] His Demands - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C][M] His Demands
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Other :: Places Other Than Catania-
Jump to: