Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[O] Hour of Greeting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tia Damask

Tia Damask

[O] Hour of Greeting Empty
PostSubject: [O] Hour of Greeting   [O] Hour of Greeting EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 10:39 pm

[time is evening/late night for anyone wanting to join]

Following the directions towards the Aria Wing, Tia found herself in front of the sitting room door. Bracing herself and with one hand tightly gripping her suitcase, she pushes open the door with her other.

Looking around she glances at the people in the room. Wondering whether to speak up and say greetings, she places her suitcase down and does a small curtsy.

"U-um.... Hello...? M-my name is Tia. N-n-n-nice to meet you.... I'll be staying here from today forward...."
Back to top Go down
http://sunshinexkite.deviantart.com
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [O] Hour of Greeting   [O] Hour of Greeting EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 1:58 am

[I'm stealing all your threads :'D]

Aodh laid out on one of the large couches spread out in the room with his son sat on his stomach.

The Lycan was grinning widely as the two sang a rhyme, clapping their hands together.

"Pat-a-cake, pat-a-cake, baker's man.
Bake me a cake as fast as you can;
Roll it, Pat it and mark it with B,
Put it in the oven for baby and me."

Darragh messed up with the clapping and they both collapsed in a fit of giggles, cuddling close to each other. Aodh gave a playful growl as he nibbled on his son's neck. "Rawr, yummy pat-a-cake."

Darragh squealed loudly, fighting to get away from his father. "Athair! I'm not a pat-a-cake!"

The Lycan chuckled softly as he cuddled his boy closer, mercifully stopping his attack on his neck. "Shhh, mommy cant know I nearly ate you. He'd eat me."

The two males looked up when they heard the soft voice of a woman introducing herself to the room of busy people. "Shall we go be nice, Darragh?"

The boy nodded and slid off his father's stomach, running over to the woman. He stopped right in front of her, grinning widely. "Hi, I'm Darragh. What's your name?" he asked in his thick Irish twang.

Aodh followed behind his son, smiling as he picked the boy up. "I'm Aodh. This is my son. It's great meeting you, Tia. Welcome to the coven."
Back to top Go down
Tia Damask

Tia Damask

PostSubject: Re: [O] Hour of Greeting   [O] Hour of Greeting EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 6:05 am

Seeing the boy and his father walk over she cracked a smile. Tia always loved kids. [i]Aww how adorable
The girl thought.

"Thank you v-very much! It's nice to meet you too, Darragh, Aodh!" She looks around the room a bit, taking in how well coordinated the room was. Really, the whole mansion looked like a piece of fine art from what she'd seen. The couch looked very inviting and she had to resist the urge to plop down and pass out.

"So... What do you two do for fun around here?"

Usually she'd just be reading but it might be fun to do something active as long as it wasn't too strenuous. Or really just do anything if she had company.
Back to top Go down
http://sunshinexkite.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [O] Hour of Greeting   [O] Hour of Greeting Empty

Back to top Go down

[O] Hour of Greeting
Page 1 of 1