Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] The Last Table

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

[C] The Last Table - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] The Last Table   [C] The Last Table - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 1:37 am

The boy yelped softly as he was lifted up unexpectedly, his hand grasping onto Dario's arms firmly so he didn't fall.

A wide smile spread across his face as he looked around from his companion's point of view.

"You definitely see a lot more than I do."

From here he could already see the path that led down to the beach, all he saw from his eye level were people's backs.

His gaze turned to Dario and he smile brightly, leaning forward as his tongue darted out cheekily over the tip of the man's nose before he managed to wiggle free, landing gently on his feet.

"Your turn."

He replied, gripping Dario's shirt and tugging on it for him to lean down.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Last Table   [C] The Last Table - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 1:43 am

"A perk of being as tall as I am."

His nose wrinkled as he felt the wet heat of the boy's tongue and he chewed on the inside of his lip as he set him down on his feet before he could wriggle too much and fall.

Kids, he thought almost sourly as he glanced down at Hayden.

The boy obviously didn't know how erotic being licked could be. Kids knew so little about shit like that.

Dario bent over so his head was at the same height as Hayden's.

"I haven't been at this height since I was ten." Or when he was leaning down to have his fun with someone's body. But he thought he'd keep that one to himself.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Last Table   [C] The Last Table - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 1:52 am

Hayden was oblivious to Dario's thoughts, to him licking was just a simply sign of affection, or something cheeky to do to people who thought it was gross.

As far as sexuality went the boy was quite innocent, he wasn't a virgin, but not far off.

"Well then, I am jealous, I'd kill to be a few inches taller."

He replied with a soft huff, getting up on his toes to try and see more of what was in front of them as he led Dario down toward the beach, pausing for a moment to pull of his shoes and socks so he could feel the sad between his toes.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Last Table   [C] The Last Table - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 1:55 am

"I'd kill to be a few inches shorter."

Even if it was just three inches shorter he'd be happy. He was the tallest of his friends. If he was just six foot six, he wouldnt be the tallest any more.

He'd be happy with that.

The man smiled a little as he felt the soft sand under his feet.

He felt at home on the beach.

Whenever he had a free couple hours with Liq, the two would head down to the beach.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Last Table   [C] The Last Table - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 1:59 am

He rolled up the hem of his pants so he could run around on the sand a little without being hindered by his overly long clothes.

"Too bad I don't have any swimming clothes."

The boy mused as they padded down the beach, moving through the people gathered under the sun.

Hayden didn't tan too much, but he did freckle, evident by the small dusting of them on his nose, he had been out in the sun a lot lately, enjoying it now that the cold weather had passed.

Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Last Table   [C] The Last Table - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 2:06 am

"I don't have any on me, either."

If he had known he was coming down to the beach, he would have bought a pair of shorts with him.

Dario's heavy boots sank in the sand as he followed after the boy.

Unlike Hayden, Dario did tan. His skin was naturally the tan brown that Italian's were known for. It was paler than usual seeing as he hadn't been out in the sun for a while, but it was still present.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Last Table   [C] The Last Table - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 2:25 am

"Oh well, another time then."

He replied as he padded along the sun-warmed sand, letting it press between his toes.

Hayden had definitely decided to come down here again soon to play in the waves, he wanted to jump around and swim, though he would stay in the shallows, swimming wasn't one of his strengths.

"Do you come down here a lot, Dario?"

He asked, looking up at the man.

Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Last Table   [C] The Last Table - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 2:29 am

The man nodded.

"Yeah. I'm down here whenever my job and family allow me to be." Between aforementioned time-eaters, he didn't get much time to himself.

But when he did get time to himself, he usually spent it down at the beach with Khaliq and Fawzi and sometimes Liq's friend Aodh.

It was always a fun time with them.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Last Table   [C] The Last Table - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 2:35 am

"That's nice then."

He responded as he found a free space of sand, laying back on it comfortably with a purr as the warm sand and the sun heated his body.

"I've missed being out side."

Hayden stretched out eagerly before flopping down against the ground, completely relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Last Table   [C] The Last Table - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 2:41 am

The human moved to take a seat next to Hayden on the warm sand.

Today was turning out to be a great day. And it could only get better. He had the night booked with Doc again. Easy money and a lot of fun.

There was no way anything could go wrong today.

Murphy's law spat in his face right then.

The bag that he'd dumped in the sand got knocked over by some kids rubbing by, sending the contents sprawling out in the sand.

Dario was too distracted by the sight of the ocean to even realise that his bag had been kicked over and right now his new thongs, butt plug and ball gag were laid out in the sand for everyone to see.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Last Table   [C] The Last Table - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 2:47 am

Hayden was not too distracted, he felt something hit against his leg and he looked over at what it was, his eyes widening dramatically.

The boy sat up with a squeak, drawing his legs in against his chest as he stared down at all the things sprawled out in front of him, his cheeks turning bright red.

"Dario..."

He muttered in barely more than a whisper as his gaze was locked onto all the thongs, the gag, the plug...

A shudder ran through his body, he could only imagine what the man was doing with those.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Last Table   [C] The Last Table - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 2:51 am

"Hmmm?" he hummed, eyes flickering to the boy.

He arched a brow when he got a good look at the boy's expression.

The boy looked like all the blood in his body and rushed to his cheeks. Had someone stripped naked again?

His eyes flickered up to try and find what had embarrassed the boy, but drew together when he couldn't see anything.

His eyes didn't lower enough to see his bag and everything that was once inside of it.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Last Table   [C] The Last Table - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 2:54 am

Hayden was so embarrassed, he wasn't someone that was overly sexual or was exposed to things to readily.

He could feel his cheeks darkening as Dario looked at him, drawing his lip into his mouth as he bit into it.

His head lowered to rest on his knees, his arms wrapping around him to hide his obvious embarrassment.

"Your bag..."

He muttered softly as he hid.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Last Table   [C] The Last Table - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 2:58 am

"My...?"

His eyes flickered down to his bag, expecting to see it the same as how he had left it.

He cleared his throat awkwardly and bit his lips.

"Sorry about that," he muttered as he leaned over to shove everything back into his bag.

Well, that was rather embarrassing.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Last Table   [C] The Last Table - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 3:02 am

He looked up sheepishly from his hiding spot, his eyes peeking out from behind his folded arms, bright cheek still rather obvious despite being mostly covered.

"It's alright."

He muttered just as awkwardly, he hadn't been expecting that out on the beach, it took him completely by surprise.

"So you're....gay...huh?"

The boy asked in a tiny little voice, when it came to things like this he was incredibly shy, not the brave soul he had been back in the coffee shop.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Last Table   [C] The Last Table - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 3:05 am

The man moved the bag so it was on his other side; away from Hayden.

Poor boy looked absolutely mortified after seeing the contents of his bag. He wished he had done that in the beginning.

Hayden seemed a nice enough person. He didn't want to scare him off with his job.

"Yes, I am," he answered with a nod.

Was there anything wrong with that in the boy's eyes?
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Last Table   [C] The Last Table - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 3:10 am

"Me too..."

He muttered softly, barely a whisper, that was the last of his bravery used up for the day.

Normally people saw him and just assumed he was too young to even think about that sort of thing, or too innocent.

But he had known that about himself for a long time now, he had never been interested in girls at all.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Last Table   [C] The Last Table - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 3:17 am

The human arched a brow in surprise.

He hadn't been expecting that. He'd been expecting a disgusted reaction. Something not very pleasant.

Dario's lips quirked upwards a little as he leaned back.

At least he knew he wouldn't be judged for his sexuality with Hayden. Maybe his kinks, but not his sexuality.

He laid out in the sand, stretching out with a soft purr. His shirt rode up a little, showing off a strip of tanned skin on his navel.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Last Table   [C] The Last Table - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 3:25 am

Hayden felt over heated, between being out in the sun and their rather embarrassing encounter he felt the need to cool off a little.

That feeling only intensifying when Dario sprawled out, his gaze catching sight of the man's pelvis and muscular stomach.

A lump formed in his stomach and he gulped it down, he hadn't been this close to a man in a long time now.

"I'm...going to go dip my feet in the water."

He mumbled, being near Dario was like walking too close to the sun and he needed a moment to recover.

Carefully he pulled off his pants, he didn't want to get them wet and left them sitting on top of his shoes.

Luckily his jumper was long enough that it came down to his mid thigh, hiding his underwear from view.

The body lingered at the edge of the water for a moment, only going ankle deep.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Last Table   [C] The Last Table - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 3:29 am

"All right. I'll hold down the fort."

He was content laying here for now.

The sun was warm, the breeze was gentle. He could quite happily lay here until he fell asleep.

The human purred softly as a breeze swept over him, making his hair dance around his face.

Today definitely was a great day.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Last Table   [C] The Last Table - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 3:34 am

Hayden padded around the the water idly, kicking at it as it lapped at his ankles, being brave enough to let it come up to his calves.

He smiled as he calmed down, his cheeks slowly lightening as he leaned over as ran his fingers through the small ripples, making more of his own.

His face lit up with delight when he found small shells still perfectly intact, picking them up, shaking them off before putting them in the pocket of his jumper to take home.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Last Table   [C] The Last Table - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 3:41 am

A group of rowdy men laughed and chatted with each other as they stumbled down the beach.

A few moments later, they all split up, running towards the water.

They each picked someone standing in the water and picked them up, wading as deep as they could and tossing that person further in.

The youngest of the group preyed on Hayden, tossing him over his shoulder and wading into the water until it lapped at his ribs before tossing the boy as far as he could.

He gave a drunken laugh as he waded back towards the shore.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Last Table   [C] The Last Table - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 3:47 am

Hayden yelped loudly as he was picked up, shocked by the sudden arm wrapped around his waist.

As soon as he noticed what was happening, that the water beneath them was slowly getting deeper he started to panic, his hands beating against the man as he shouted at him to put him down.

He could feel himself being lifted off of the man's shoulder before he really started to scream.

"Don't! Please put me back at shore! I CAN'T SWIM!"

He shriek frantically, trying to cling to the man as he was thrown deep into the water.

His shouting was cut off as his body broke the surface of the water and he took a large inhale of water.

Hayden clawed desperately at the water as his head stayed above it for a moment, gasping heavily as he coughed.

He was pushed under the water a moment later by a wave, unable to make his way back up.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Last Table   [C] The Last Table - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 3:54 am

Dario's reaction to hearing that familiar voice scream was instant.

He didn't even pause to think, just jumped up and ran.

He saw the boy go under a wave just as he reached the edge of the water and gave an uncharacteristic angry curse as he waded into to water until he was deep enough to swim.

Dario dove under and swam as quickly as he could towards Hayden, wrapping an arm around him and pushing up to the surface.

He swam back towards the shore, making sure the boy's head was above the water at all times.

When his feet were firmly on the ground, he pulled the boy closer to his soaked body, stroking his back. He hated seeing people almost drown. He always tried his hardest to help people out when they were caught out in the waves.

"You're okay," he murmured softly, fingers stroking through the boy's hair.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Last Table   [C] The Last Table - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 4:01 am

Hayden took a huge gulp of air as soon as he broke the surface of the water again, his hands clinging tightly to Dario's shirt as he coughed up a large amount of water.

He let out a loud heave and let up the rest of it, his small body rattle with a cough as he spat it all up.

The small boy let out a whimper before tears streaked down his face, his arms wrapping around Dario's neck as he sobbed, holding onto the man desperately.

His small frame shook with sobs as he buried his face in against Dario's chest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Last Table   [C] The Last Table - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] The Last Table
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Catania :: City Centre-
Jump to: