Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[O] Relocation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

[O] Relocation Empty
PostSubject: [O] Relocation   [O] Relocation EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 7:24 pm

The taxi pulled into the drive way a little after midnight, it hadn't taken long for them to get here from the airport, thankfully, he didn't want to have to stuff Marty into his bag in his transformed form to protect him from the sun.

"We're here."

He muttered to the boy, paying the cab driver before exiting the vehicle and grabbing his bags.

"Come on Marty."

He called over to the boy as he made his way up the stairs to the front door.
Back to top Go down
Martin Prescott

Martin Prescott

[O] Relocation Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Relocation   [O] Relocation EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 7:28 pm

Marty tried to sleep most of the ride, but as always he was restless and twitchy.

He looked terrible. It had been too long for him since he'd been high.

He could hardly contain how worked up he was. The poor boy was a mess.

He got out of the cab and rubbed his sweaty palms on his jeans, looking up at the large coven.

"Shit." He whispered, shocked at how magnificent the place was. He wouldn't believe he was getting into an establishment like this for free.

The vampire followed Doc up the stairs, standing close to the Scottish man he'd once been so rude to.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

[O] Relocation Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Relocation   [O] Relocation EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 7:32 pm

Deacon chuckled at the boy's reaction, yeah, he had thought that too when he first came to Italy.

"Come on, I'll show you where you get fed."

He muttered, leading the boy down the hallway and into the kitchen where the large fridge sat, he pulled it open, showing Marty the large stock of blood bags.

"I supply these fresh every couple of days, there is every type you can think of, take your pick."

He muttered, urging the boy to eat something, the plane ride and the rest of the travel had been quite long.

"I have some other stuff that will hold you over until I can get home and make more."

He added, rummaging through his backpack and picking out a small bag of pills.

They weren't anything too special, strong sedatives that wouldn't knock the kid out but would at least calm him down.
Back to top Go down
Martin Prescott

Martin Prescott

[O] Relocation Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Relocation   [O] Relocation EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 7:40 pm

As the two of them walked through the mansion, Marty's eyes were huge. He tried to take in as much as he could of the place. How nice it felt, how the aura was one he was comfortable with, and how grand it was.

When he saw the supply of blood, he felt his stomach churn. Eagerly he selected the closest one available and sunk his teeth right into the plastic. The puncture in the bag caused some of the blood to squirt out and get on Marty's cheek, nose, and hands. He didn't even flinch.

Since it had been a few days from the time he'd last done heroin, he was realizing more and more rapidly how much he'd been starving himself.

He drank the blood until his stomach couldn't handle anymore. Admittedly, it wasn't that much. But it was more then the simple eight ounces he'd taken from Doc.

The young man did his best to tie the bag up, not wanting any more of it to go to waist.

He took the bag of pills with more enthusiasm then he had the blood.

"Naw, fuck man. Fuck." He said happily, placing a bloody kiss to the small bag of pills before placing them in his pocket.

"I owe you... I owe you so damn much." He said, offering up a humble looking smile.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

[O] Relocation Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Relocation   [O] Relocation EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 7:47 pm

Deacon offered up a chuckle as the boy got so excited.

He grabbed a paper towel and wet it a little, moving over to Marty and cleaning his face up a little, he was like a little child, eating so messily.

"You're welcome, just behave yourself while you're here, don't get into fights and don't break shit.

Tony will take it out on me for bringing you here."
He took a business card from his pocket and gave it to the boy.

"That's my phone number and the address of the bar I usually deal at, you can find me there nearly every night, if you need anything, come get me and I'll take care of you."
Back to top Go down
Martin Prescott

Martin Prescott

[O] Relocation Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Relocation   [O] Relocation EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 7:55 pm

Marty closed his eyes and laughed softly while Deacon wiped his face off. He didn't care if he was childish. He'd always had that trait, even back before the drugs had messed him up.

Not getting into fights would be hard for Marty. He tended to cause them without really making the conscious effort to. He'd open his mouth and something offensive would come out, and then the next thing he knew he was in a fight.

But considering everything Doc was doing for him, he figured the least he could do was try his hardest to behave. The boy nodded his head to show Doc he understood.

Being a well rounded individual was something Marty had always rebelled against, but it got worse as the years had gone on. He tried to think back to his Victorian days when he had to stifle himself more. If he could do it then, he could do it now, right?

Marty took the card and placed that in his pocket as well, patting it once. He was so happy and so grateful for Doc that he thought he could hug the warlock, but showing genuine affection was not something Marty ever did.

A spark of hope glimmered in the vampires eyes. Maybe, with Docs help, he could stop doing all of the damaging drugs and focus on the better, homemade ones Doc had. It wasn't definite, but it was a maybe.

And that small maybe was just enough to lighten the depression that consumed Martin's heart, at least a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

[O] Relocation Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Relocation   [O] Relocation EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 1:17 am

"Come on Marty, time to get you settled into your room."

He muttered, the boy was fed and had what he needed to stay calm, now he needed to find his room, somewhere he could call his own and be safe during the day.

Deacon lead the boy down the hall and into one of the bedroom wings, opening a few door until he found a room that had a spare bed for him.

"Here we go."

He added, showing him the space he would be living in.
"You got a bed, desk, chair and a wardrobe. Decorate it how you like and the bathroom is right there."
Back to top Go down
Martin Prescott

Martin Prescott

[O] Relocation Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Relocation   [O] Relocation EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 9:50 pm

The full size bed made Marty grin his large, insane looking grin. His eyes flickered and he bounded into the room, ditching his backpack in the process.

He laid down on the bed and rolled around on it like a dog getting comfortable.

"I just can't believe it. Where's the catch Doc? Come on, tell me all ready." He purred, looking up at the man with a playful, yet suspicious smile.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

[O] Relocation Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Relocation   [O] Relocation EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 9:54 pm

"There is no catch."
He replied with a chuckle, shaking his head as he watched the boy writhe around.

"Everyone in this coven is in the same boat as you, they need a place to stay for various reasons and more often than not there is a reason why they can't go anywhere else.

Bounties on their heads, a lover of a different species, perhaps they are just looking for a safe place.

If you don't believe me go talk to Tony, this is her house and she will tell you the same thing."
Back to top Go down
Martin Prescott

Martin Prescott

[O] Relocation Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Relocation   [O] Relocation EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 10:05 pm

"But there's got to be some sort of way you want me to repay you. The plane ride, the drugs, taking me here.... People don't just help each other out like that. 'Specially after they've gotten off to starts like we did." Marty said as he took one of the sedatives out and plopped it on his tongue. He swallowed it dry, no water helping it go down.

He wouldn't believe that Doc was doing this out of the kindness of his heart. People didn't do shit like this unless they thought they were going to get something out of it.

That was Marty's experience at least.

"You sure there isn't anyone you want dead.... anything you want stolen or retrieved... any other sort of favors?" Marty asked, and on the last question, he let his eyes trail over Deacon's body in a suggestive manner.

The man had said he was gay, after all. And Marty had had to do sexual favors for people who did much much less then Doc had.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

[O] Relocation Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Relocation   [O] Relocation EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 10:47 pm

"There is a reason they call me Doc, I help people who are completely fucked up, it's what I do."

He replied with a shrug, he didn't want the boy to repay him, not with services or goods.

"If I wanted someone dead I could kill them myself, I'm a more than capable thief and no, I'm not going to ask anything of you."

He added, he wasn't going to tell the boy to fuck him, he didn't roll like that.

"If you want to help me I can always use a delivery boy, I'll pay you in what you need."
Back to top Go down
Martin Prescott

Martin Prescott

[O] Relocation Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Relocation   [O] Relocation EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 10:39 am

Marty snorted out a laugh. Yeah, he fit the description of "fucked up" to a t.

But still, never in all his years had he met someone who would just help another out, especially if they were as fucked up as Martin Prescott.

He snuggled up on the bed and got a lazy look on his face. The sedative was all ready starting to work.

"Delivery Boy? Sure... I... co...ould... do that..." He said, his voice soft and slow as the pill begin taking effect.

This would hold him over well until his next hit.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

[O] Relocation Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Relocation   [O] Relocation EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 7:50 pm

Deacon sat on the side of the bed, reaching over and stroking a hand through the boy's hair.

Marty didn't look as filthy as he had when they first met, he had been making sure the boy showered and ate properly.

He was still completely fucked up, but at least he looked slightly better.

"I'm going to be strict with you though, you're an addict so if any of the stock you are meant to deliver disappears, I am going to give you hell for it.

But if you work hard I'll keep you supplied with the good stuff and I'll pay you a bit."

He would give the boy a small salary, after all, the pills he had to give him to stay functional were expensive.
Back to top Go down
Martin Prescott

Martin Prescott

[O] Relocation Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Relocation   [O] Relocation EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 7:56 pm

A big smile came to Marty's lips when Doc ran his hand through his  hair.  He rolled over on his side so he was facing Doc and brought his knee's up.  He was basically making a "c" shape around Doc's with his body.  

"I wouldn't ruin it." He said softly, closing his eyes.  

"Though I am curious what hell you could possibly put me through." He said with a drowsy laugh.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

[O] Relocation Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Relocation   [O] Relocation EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 8:00 pm

"Perhaps I really would drop you out the window."

The Warlock chuckled as his hand continued to stroke through the drowsy vampire's hair.

His hand moved down his neck then gently rubbed and stroked the boy's back as he curled around him.

"That or I would cut you off completely, lock you in a room and force you to detox."

He replied with a small grin on his lips, the boy would suffer immensely going through withdrawals after such a long time of drug abuse.
Back to top Go down
Martin Prescott

Martin Prescott

[O] Relocation Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Relocation   [O] Relocation EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 8:03 pm

Marty kept his eyes closed, but sucked in a breath through his teeth. It was like a reverse hiss.

"That is hell, cruel bastard." He purred. He really loved feeling a man's hands caress and pet his back like that.

"But it don't matt'a none 'cause 'm not gonna fuck up." He said with a promising, albeit sedated tone.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

[O] Relocation Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Relocation   [O] Relocation EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 8:10 pm

"I believe you."

He muttered as he slowly stroked the man's back, anyone else would be a fool to trust the word of a drug addict but he had heard promises from thousands of them, and none of them sounded as genuine as Marty did.

He leaned down and pressed a small kiss to the boy's cheek.

When Marty was sedated he was much easier to deal with, he liked seeing the man like this, he was happy like this with a full stomach and a numbed mind.

"You should rest, it has been a long day."
Back to top Go down
Martin Prescott

Martin Prescott

[O] Relocation Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Relocation   [O] Relocation EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 8:13 pm

Marty peeked his eyes open and stared up at Doc after he felt the man's lips press to his cheek.

The boy got a crooked smile and then nodded his head.

"Yeah... If ya wanna you can rest with me.... If ya want" He said, and for the first time in a long time a shy blush came to his cheeks. He averted his eyes and then closed them again.

Doc would probably say no, and Marty would be okay with that. He had been very cruel to the warlock before, and people who weren't as fucked up as Marty usually didn't want to spend too much time around him.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

[O] Relocation Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Relocation   [O] Relocation EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 8:16 pm

Instead of answering the boy Deacon stood up off of the bed.

Slowly he shrugged off his jacket and placed it on the boy's empty desk before padding back over to the bed.

He crawled in behind the Vampire, wrapping his body around him before pulling up the blanket.

His arm wrapped around Marty's middle and pulled him closer as he nestled his face in against the back of his neck.

"Go to sleep."

He instructed softly.
Back to top Go down
Martin Prescott

Martin Prescott

[O] Relocation Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Relocation   [O] Relocation EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 8:23 pm

When Doc got off the bed, Marty let out a little disappointed sigh. It was what he had expected though.

He curled in tighter to himself, but his eyes opened when he felt the mattress move again.

The vampire looked over his shoulder and got a crooked smile when he saw Doc had in fact joined him.

He relaxed completely in the man's embrace.

He loved being held like this. It had been a long, long time.

It wasn't long before Marty fell into a peaceful slumber, completely content.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

[O] Relocation Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Relocation   [O] Relocation EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 8:26 pm

A small smile appeared on Deacon's lips as he felt the boy fall asleep against him.

He could feel his breath slowing and becoming deeper.

He lay awake for a while afterwards, simply rubbing the boy's stomach gently, easing him into a deep sleep.

Marty was a good boy when you knew how to handle him properly.

It didn't take long for Doc to fall alseep as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[O] Relocation Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Relocation   [O] Relocation Empty

Back to top Go down

[O] Relocation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Inside Mansion :: Vestibule-
Jump to: