Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Useless Persuit

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Raisa

[C] Useless Persuit - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Useless Persuit   [C] Useless Persuit - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 8:23 pm

Raisa gave a soft sniffle as hands stroked over her stomach, Dario was such a gentle man and Liq had forced both of them into a corner.

When he whispered in her ear she nodded softly, leaning up and pressing a soft kiss to the man's cheek in thanks.

At least she didn't have to be put through more of that, her chest was already aching from the constant stimulation, as such she simply sat in the man's lap, squirming as his hand rested on her thigh.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Useless Persuit   [C] Useless Persuit - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 8:27 pm

Dario, so he had found, was more of a gentleman than a lot of people. He generally didn't like to make people dislike him. He was kind to most people. He played jokes and was cruel at times but that wasn't constantly.

He was almost the opposite of Khaliq in that aspect.

Dario was, however, a violent person when provoked.

Before he left tonight, Khaliq was going to have quite a few bruises littering his skin.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [C] Useless Persuit   [C] Useless Persuit - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 8:34 pm

During the rest of the movie Raisa continued to act as though Dario was still tormenting her, squirming and jolting softly as well and whimpering every so often.

She didn't want the man to be punished for his kindness, so she would play along until Liq decided enough was enough.

Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Useless Persuit   [C] Useless Persuit - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 8:43 pm

When the end credits rolled, Liq finally uttered the magic words.

You can stop now, Dario. I think she's had enough love.

At that point,Dario shifted the woman gently off his lap, apologised to her, and kicked Liq very hard in the stomach.

"You're a dick," the human growled softly as he padded past the groaning Khaliq.

He'd stew in his anger for a day or two then everything would be back to normal. He was used to being shoved into sticky situations like this by the Necromancer. They bounced back to normal in a day. But Dario could still be pissed at him for a few hours.

"Great meeting you, Rai. You'll have to get my number off the asshole over there."
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [C] Useless Persuit   [C] Useless Persuit - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 8:48 pm

Raisa slid off of Dario's lap happily, grinning as he kicked Liq in the stomach.

Her fondness for the human was quickly returning, she was a fan of anyone who would bring the necromancer harm.

"I look forward to hanging out with you again."
She replied with a gentle smile as she pushed herself to her feet.

"Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going home to take care of myself. Liq...you're a dead man."

She added as she headed out the door, giving the necromancer one last death glare.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Useless Persuit   [C] Useless Persuit - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Useless Persuit
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Catania :: City Centre-
Jump to: