Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C][M] The illusion of freedom

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Cu'Silt

[C][M] The illusion of freedom  Empty
PostSubject: [C][M] The illusion of freedom    [C][M] The illusion of freedom  EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 5:14 pm

It had taken days, he had argued with Belial endlessly until he came to a negotiation that pleased the Fallen enough to agree to the terms.

Silt would be allowed outside of the mansion, however he had to stay inside of Italy unless he got permission from the Fallen, he was also forced to wear a chain around his wrist, the latch sealed with magic so he could not take it off.

It allowed the man to find him at any given moment, so Belial could appear at any time to check on him.

Thanks to Achinoam he was allowed to stay in the over-world until the moment that he caused trouble. He had no intention of doing so, all he wanted was harmless fun.

The Demon pulled his hood over his head and tightened the scarf around his neck. The hood concealed his horns well enough, his long coat hiding the awkward lump in the back of his pants from stuffing his tail down the back of them.

Apparently his appearance would startle humans so he was to stay rugged up, that suited him fine, it was winter in Italy and there was already a chill in the air, he was beginning to feel sluggish as he trudged through the streets of the nearby town, Catania.

The Demon cursed softly and headed to the nearest store, a pizza place, according to Belial, human food could sustain him well enough, he just needed a lot of red meat in his diet to make up for the low iron in his body.

Cu'Silt flopped down into one of the booths, nestling in against the cushioned seats to steal some warmth from the store.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The illusion of freedom    [C][M] The illusion of freedom  EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 5:58 pm

The parlour lit up with noise as three people waltzed through the door, chatting eagerly.

"Did you see us up there, Fawzi? There were people going wild. I think we earned our weight in cash tonight," said the tall man with a braid bobbing behind him, almost like a tail.

"Says you," the tallest of the three snorted. "If I got my weight in cash, I wouldn't need to strip or whore myself out any more. At least I got enough to come to Old Don's again."

The three stopped, standing in front of the booth that Silt occupied.

"Hey, kid, beat it. This is our booth," Khaliq barked.

His sister slapped him upside the head, despite the half a foot height difference. Out of all of them, Fawzi was the only one shorter than Silt, though that was only by an inch. "Be nice. We're quite capable of sitting in another booth. Don't let tonights success get to your head or I'll have to call Rai in to teach you some manners."
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The illusion of freedom    [C][M] The illusion of freedom  EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 6:06 pm

Cu'Silt looked up warily as he was addressed, a smirk curling at his lips, he couldn't help but chuckle softly as he was barked at by the self gloried Necromancer.

The Demon was just about to open his mouth before the woman slapped who he assumed to be her bother, judging by the similar scent.

"I'm not moving."

He muttered as the arms hugging around himself loosened slightly, so he was sitting with his arms crossed over his chest.

He wouldn't have his actions dictated to him by what he considered to be food.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The illusion of freedom    [C][M] The illusion of freedom  EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 6:12 pm

"Then we'll sit around you. Simple."

Both Fawzi and Dario gave all-suffering looks as Khaliq sat down in the booth opposite Silt.

Unbelievable.

But they knew Khaliq wasn't moving any time soon. Stubborn bastard.

Fawzi sat next to her brother while Dario perched on the edge of the same seat Silt was on.

"We'll pay for you to get a pizza, too," Fawzi announced. "It's the least we can do for bothering you. I'm Fawzi. This is my brother Khaliq and our friend Dario."
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The illusion of freedom    [C][M] The illusion of freedom  EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 6:20 pm

Silt scowled slightly as the Necromancer sat down opposite him, such an irritating man he was.

Idly he wondered whether or not he could devour the man in one sitting, he was rather large and muscle was much more filling than fat.

Perhaps he could, if he hadn't eaten all day.

His attention was drawn back to the woman as she spoke, he hadn't had pizza before but this place did smell good, he would try it, it couldn't be any worse than cereal.

"Nice to meet you."

He muttered, though his tone of voice suggested otherwise, he sounded tired.

"I'm Silt."

Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The illusion of freedom    [C][M] The illusion of freedom  EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 6:32 pm

"You sound like you've had it rough today," the woman noted with an attempt at a comforting smile.

"At least you've got the two hottest strippers in Catania and their much hotter older sister paying for your meal tonight. If you talk to them nicely, you might even be able to get one of them to strip for you later," Fawzi chuckled.

Immediately one would notice that Fawzi looked the youngest out of the three of them, with Liq a few years older than her and Dario a few years older still. Something the siblings found funny considering their actual ages.

Dario quirked a brow as his gaze turned down to Silt, trailing over his body not so subtly. He wouldn't mind giving the man a show.

Khaliq, on the other hand, felt very strongly about this. "You can't go giving away free shows. We're not made of money. I'm not stripping for free," he snorted, crossing his arms over his broad chest.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The illusion of freedom    [C][M] The illusion of freedom  EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 6:49 pm

Silt's oddly coloured gaze turned up to Dario, he could notice the man shamelessly checking him out.

Even bundled up in clothing, not trying to charm him at all, he was attracting the human's attention.

He could imagine how much he could get the man to drool if he were trying.

"I don't think I would want to see you naked anyway, you're not my type."

He murmured as he looked over at Khaliq, he wasn't overly fond of necromancers, most demons avoided them, though the woman, Fawzi, seemed pleasant enough.

Perhaps they would react to him differently if they knew what he was, not that it bothered him.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The illusion of freedom    [C][M] The illusion of freedom  EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 6:54 pm

Fawzi knew the man in front of them wasn't human. She'd had that much training. But she couldn't quite tell what he was.

And if she knew, she wouldn't care much. As long as Silt didn't do anything to upset her or her family, she was fine with him. She wouldn't let other peoples bad opinions drag her down.

"Yeah, ditto," Liq snorted. He didn't want to get naked for the man, either. He was quite happy sharing his bed with Rai just about every night.

Dario's lips curled upwards into a crooked little grin when the Demon's eyes turned up to him. He wasn't ashamed at being caught staring.

All their eyes turned up when three pizza's were set down in front of them. Just what the doctor ordered.

"What do you want, Silt?" Her eyes turned up to Don. "Liq's paying."
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The illusion of freedom    [C][M] The illusion of freedom  EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 6:59 pm

A small smirk curled at his own lips, a human without shame, now he was definitely a fan of that.

"You can move closer you know, you're going to fall off the chair, it's not like I bite....that hard."

He muttered with a soft chuckle.

His eyes trailed over what they had received as food, it smelled pretty good.

"I dunno, haven't had pizza before, just shove a tonne of meat on it..."

He replied with a shrug, if it had meat then he would be happy.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The illusion of freedom    [C][M] The illusion of freedom  EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 7:02 pm

Dario's lips stretched over his teeth in a wide grin.

"I'm scared I won't be able to resist and end up biting you a little too hard," he quipped back.

But he moved closer. Close enough that their thighs almost brushed against one another.

All three stared at the man in shock. "Not had pizza before?" Their voices were dull in shock. Someone that hadn't had pizza before.

"Meatlovers it is," Fawzi decided.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The illusion of freedom    [C][M] The illusion of freedom  EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 7:09 pm

"No such thing as too hard."

He replied, his small smirk curling up a little further as he looked up at the man mischievously.

His hand dipped under the table, grazing against Dario's leg 'accidentally.'

His tired expression didn't waver as they looked at him in shock.

"I'm usually quite strict about my diet."

He added with a shrug, that was close enough to the truth, he didn't want them prying into where he came from so saying 'we don't have it where I come from' would be a bad idea.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The illusion of freedom    [C][M] The illusion of freedom  EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 7:13 pm

"Couldn't agree more."

Dario leant over the table, his muscular body pressing against Silt as he reached for the napkins in the dispenser at the end of the table, pressed against the wall.

Fawzi and Khaliq were completely undisturbed by this little act. The both knew that Dario well and they knew when he was trying to pull. They just chomped down on their pizza happily.

Dario held up a slice of his own pizza. "Wanna try it so you know what to expect when yours comes out?"

His wasn't covered in meat, but there were quite a few large chunks of chicken on it.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The illusion of freedom    [C][M] The illusion of freedom  EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 7:18 pm

Silt licked his lips as he looked up at Dario, he really could make a meal of this one, the Human looked tasty, in more way than one.

He leaned forward and took a bite of the offered slice, as he watched the others do.

His teeth were sharp, more so than a human's, his canines coming to a slightly sharper point. They tore through the pizza easily and he leaned back chewing on it with a purr.

More meat would make it better but it tasted better than he had imagined, definitely better than cereal.

"Tasty."
He purred, licking the sauce from his lips slowly.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The illusion of freedom    [C][M] The illusion of freedom  EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 7:20 pm

Dario smirked as his eyes settled on the man licking his lips.

Well, that was a good sign.

Perhaps he could pull this one tonight.

"Good to know," Dario purred back, as if the Demon was talking about him rather than the pizza.

Fawzi shook her head with a fond smile.

"So, you're new here, right? Been here long?" she asked, trying to prompt conversation beyond painful flirting.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The illusion of freedom    [C][M] The illusion of freedom  EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 7:25 pm

He liked this human, he was very entertaining.

His gaze was drawn back to the woman, clearly she was the one who kept order in this little group.

"Not long at all, just a few days but this is the first time I have been able to get out into town."

He replied with a soft shrug.

Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The illusion of freedom    [C][M] The illusion of freedom  EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 8:20 pm

If Fawzi wasn't around, there would be absolute chaos. They all knew that.

"How you liking town so far?" she asked, leaning back in her chair as she picked up another slice of pizza.

"Not met too many bastards around, right? Well, apart from this one but his bark is worse than his bite." The woman thumped hre brother on the chest with a little grin.

Khaliq was mostly harmless.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The illusion of freedom    [C][M] The illusion of freedom  EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 8:23 pm

"A few bastards, but nothing I couldn't handle."

He replied, Belial had proved a lot more docile than he had been last time they had crossed paths.

Being in the over-world made him much calmer, probably being away from the stress of the underworld had aided that.

"It seems alright, I haven't really been anywhere yet, I had been hoping that it would be warmer here, I hate the cold."
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The illusion of freedom    [C][M] The illusion of freedom  EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 8:26 pm

"We have to agree," Fawzi replied, eyes turning up to her brother for a moment.

They'd grown up in a much warmer environment. It was cold here. They'd much prefer somewhere warmer.

"There are things that can be done to warm people up," Dario commented, his thigh brushing up against Silt's as he picked up another slice of pizza.

He almost sounded innocent with that comment, but there were definitely dirty undertones there that he wasn't trying to hide.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The illusion of freedom    [C][M] The illusion of freedom  EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 8:32 pm

"Oh? and what would those be?"

He asked, raising and eyebrow at the man, he knew exactly what he was insinuating, but he wanted to hear the man say it, or at least try to hint at it more, it was fun.

"Might need to give them a go, my jacket clearly isn't working."
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The illusion of freedom    [C][M] The illusion of freedom  EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 8:37 pm

"Exercise is always a good way of warming up."

His lips curled up into a smirk as he leaned over so his lips were near the man's ear.

"How you exercise is entirely up to you, though. A lot of fun can be had when exercising."

His hand slid under the table, stroking against the Demon's thigh gently, nails scratching his skin through his jeans, very close to his crotch.

"And if you need an exercise partner..." He trailed off meaningfully.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The illusion of freedom    [C][M] The illusion of freedom  EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 8:59 pm

A dark purr sounded as the man's nails racked up his legs.

Humans were proving to be quite easy creatures to ensnare, even with very little effort on his behalf.

His own hand slid beneath the table, the tip of his finger drawing patterns up the man's leg before tracing his crotch slowly.

"I don't know, I train pretty hard, I doubt you would be able to keep up with me."
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The illusion of freedom    [C][M] The illusion of freedom  EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 10:09 pm

"I don't know, I train pretty hard myself. Have you see the way I'm built?"

His musculature wasn't a fluke. He did a lot to get the body he did. Including all the very energetic sex he had. It was a good way to keep fit.

His legs flexed a little when Silt's fingers traced his crotch.

He was anticipating a good night.

"I'm sure I could keep up with you."
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The illusion of freedom    [C][M] The illusion of freedom  EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 10:16 pm

"Perhaps."

He replied with a dismissive shrug, pulling his hand away from the man's body after he had given the man's crotch a firm stroke.

He was interested, more so feeling the man's assets, but he was human after all and Cu'Silt had been with many powerful beings, none of which he had to hide his true self from.

Silt had never had to disguise himself, he didn't know how and he couldn't risk the human finding out about him, that was the exact reason he was awkwardly sitting on his own tail as it curled up tightly around his backside, a hood pulled tightly over his head to hide his curled horns.

Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The illusion of freedom    [C][M] The illusion of freedom  EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 10:26 pm

"You can always take me for a test try."

Dario had no shame with whoring himself out like this in front of his friends. This was how he made a living and they knew that better than anyone else.

The two Necromancers rolled their eyes at each other with a little smile. Dario knew how to lay it on thick. It was more than a little amusing to witness.

But they kept quiet as they finished off their pizzas.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The illusion of freedom    [C][M] The illusion of freedom  EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 10:39 pm

This guy was persistent, and he wanted to, but he couldn't think of a way of doing so without exposing himself.

"I'll give you my number and we can sort out a play date."

He replied with a chuckle, one of the first things he had done was acquire a phone, it seemed to be the norm and at the very least it would make it easier to contact people he planned to collect.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The illusion of freedom    [C][M] The illusion of freedom  Empty

Back to top Go down

[C][M] The illusion of freedom
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next