Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] The Date

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

[C] The Date - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] The Date   [C] The Date - Page 3 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 4:56 am

Alyosha let his lips curled upwards slightly when Tayce pushed herself to her feet.

She was stubborn.

It was an admirable trait. And it was cute on her.

The man caught her easily when she fell, holding her carefully.

He smiled down at her, raising a hand to tenderly brush her blue hair out of her face.

"That is good."
Back to top Go down
Tayce Gatinet

Tayce Gatinet

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Date   [C] The Date - Page 3 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 6:22 am

Tayce, the poor girl, felt like she couldn't get a break from embarrassing herself.

Since when was she so light-headed and fragile like this?

She couldn't help but smile a little though at what he said. Alyosha really did have a good sense of humor.

"Th-thanks... for catching me... twice.."
She grumbled, her cheeks pink.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Date   [C] The Date - Page 3 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 6:25 am

"Is all right."

He rubbed her back gently, smiling amiably down at her.

He sat still for a few moments, his hand still running gently over her back.

"Do you want to try to stand again?"
Back to top Go down
Tayce Gatinet

Tayce Gatinet

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Date   [C] The Date - Page 3 EmptySat May 10, 2014 6:50 pm

Despite how embarrassed Tayce felt, she actually smiled softly up at Lyo.

He was really too kind.

If it was real of course... but that was what caused Tayce to get light headed in the first place. She was actually starting to believe it was.

She nodded her head and sat up much slower this time.

"I normally don't do that." She made sure to point out, clearly still embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Date   [C] The Date - Page 3 EmptySat May 10, 2014 6:56 pm

The man's affections were genuine and real. He was a nice person and he really did like Tayce.

Alyosha gave a soft chuckle at her claim.

"Does that mean I am special?" he asked with a little teasing grin.

His hand still rested on her back when she sat up, successfully this time.
Back to top Go down
Tayce Gatinet

Tayce Gatinet

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Date   [C] The Date - Page 3 EmptySat May 10, 2014 7:15 pm

Tayce didn't know the first thing about flirting, but she was pretty sure he was flirting with her right now.

Cheeks still as pink as they could be, she stubbornly looked to the side.

"Perhaps." Was all she said, folding her arms all snooty like.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Date   [C] The Date - Page 3 EmptySat May 10, 2014 7:21 pm

The man smiled as she looked away and crossed her arms over her chest.

Her awkwardness was cute.

"Do you want another gelato? Or do you want walk? Perhaps on beach?"

So maybe he wanted to take a long late-night stroll across the beach. It would be romantic...hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Tayce Gatinet

Tayce Gatinet

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Date   [C] The Date - Page 3 EmptySat May 10, 2014 7:44 pm

Yes, she did want another gelato. Her other one was so good but in her fainting she'd dropped it and let it go to waste.

Well, not total waste, a few birds swooped down and were picking at the cone.

But she shook her head no. She did not want to have Lyo have to pay for their gelato twice. No way.

What she wanted most was to go home and snuggle up with Lyo, situated in his arms just like this... maybe reading a nice book. That sounded so nice.

But the beach sounded nice too. Even if it was getting late. She was certain that Lyo could protect them from any weirdos that lurked around after dark though.

"That sounds... like a decent idea." She agreed, standing up. She used his shoulder to support herself at first, before standing on her own. She gave a proud little huff at her ability to get up on her own.

Tayce was far too stubborn to admit that it was beyond a decent idea. It was romantic and sweet and very thoughtful. Most people weren't like that.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Date   [C] The Date - Page 3 EmptySat May 10, 2014 7:51 pm

Alyosha smiled, standing up when She pushed herself up.

He took a moment to decide what he was going to do next. He was torn between holding her hand and resting an arm around her shoulders as they walked.

His internal debate ended when he rested an arm gently around her shoulders.

If she didn't like it, then she could move. He wasn't holding her in place.

The man smiled down at her again as he led them towards the beach.
Back to top Go down
Tayce Gatinet

Tayce Gatinet

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Date   [C] The Date - Page 3 EmptySun May 11, 2014 7:15 pm

Much to Tayce's surprise, she didn't move away when Lyo put his arm around her.

Instead, she moved in closer to him and leaned her head into his embrace.

She bit her lip and if Lyo would have been able to see her face, he would have seen her looking very nervous and blushy. She was very awkward in these sorts of situations.

But she really didn't want to move away. Not even a little.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Date   [C] The Date - Page 3 EmptySun May 11, 2014 7:26 pm

Alyosha gave a happy smile when she leaned against him.

He wanted to lean his cheek against her bright blue hair in that affectionate way lovers lad. But his height stopped him. He was a foot taller than her. He couldnt comfortably do that.

Not for the first time, he cursed his height for his inability to do what normal couples could.

Instead of laying his cheek on her head like he wanted to, he made do with rubbing her shoulder gently with his thumb.
Back to top Go down
Tayce Gatinet

Tayce Gatinet

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Date   [C] The Date - Page 3 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 4:21 pm

The young woman's moods fluctuated back and forth between excited and hopeful and flattered, to nervous and cynical and a little nauseous.  

This was all so incredibly new for her.  

Luckily for them, the beach wasn't very crowded on this evening.  They practically had it all to themselves.  

The walked in silence, before suddenly Tayce found herself blurting out "I don't trust people."  

She couldn't keep it in any more.  

"I'm sorry I... I mean I'm not sorry." She had to get a grip on herself.  

"I just can't though.... trust anyone, that is."  She finally said, her voice softening.  

She stopped walking and looked up at him, wondering how he'd react.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Date   [C] The Date - Page 3 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 5:03 pm

Alyosha was enjoying their companionable silence.

Alyosha knew better than most that sometimes words just weren't needed between people to have a good time. Alyosha had spent many a night in absolute silence with previous partners and enjoyed every moment of it.

The man's blue eyes flickered down to the woman when she spoke up.

He had known Tayce found it hard to trust people. She held all the markers of someone that had gone through a really rough time and couldn't trust anyone for shit. He'd witnessed it before in varying degrees.

"It's difficult to trust when you've been hurt," Lyo murmured in a soft sigh, his gaze meeting hers as his thumb began rubbing gentle circles on her shoulder. He was both talking from experience and assuring her in the here and now that it was okay for her to not trust people.

He understood her skittishness. And he didn't push the subject. He didn't try to persuade her that he could be trusted. He didn't ask her about why she felt she couldn't. He didn't push her away because he thought that this was now a waste of his time, like he could guess, some had done before.

Alyosha knew that those moves would have been the quickest ways to push her away for good.

If she wanted to trust him and tell him, she would do so in her own time and without him nudging her towards it.
Back to top Go down
Tayce Gatinet

Tayce Gatinet

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Date   [C] The Date - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 5:59 am

The man's response had caught her off guard. It was such a gentle response, and he didn't push her at all. Not in any sense of the word. He didn't push her away, and he didn't try to push her to be closer to him.

She... hadn't been expecting that. He was so full of surprises, and he never reacted in the way she would have guessed him to.

It made her feel even more confused. It made her want to trust him, to be close to him. But she knew she couldn't... Not after what she had been through.

"I wish I could though." She admitted, truly meaning it from the bottom of her heart. She wished she could love freely, trust blindly, and feel without fear. But she didn't think that was possible.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Date   [C] The Date - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 6:03 am

"If it feels right, try a little at a time."

He wasn't going to jump onto that little murmur. That would probably scare her off.

Coming on strong and pushing her to try and trust him was going to push her away.

Lyo's hand continued to rub her back as he smiled down at her.

"Do what makes you feel comfortable."
Back to top Go down
Tayce Gatinet

Tayce Gatinet

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Date   [C] The Date - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 6:26 am

The girl shook her head no at what he said.

"No... I won't ever trust anyone again... at least not fully... and I think it's only fair that you know that, Alyosha." She said.

He had a right to know that.

If he still wanted to be with her after that... then they could see where things would go.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Date   [C] The Date - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 6:32 am

Lyo nodded. "I understand that."

After a moment's hesitation, he pulled the woman closer. His thumb continued to rub her shoulder gently.

"I don't want you to do anything that makes you feel uncomfortable with me." His blue eyes turned down to her and softened.

He didn't expect her to trust him completely. With his background, he wasn't much of a trustworthy person.
Back to top Go down
Tayce Gatinet

Tayce Gatinet

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Date   [C] The Date - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 6:42 am

Tayce's cheeks got dusted with a slight pink when he pulled her closer.

Did he really understand?

Could he?

She wondered about his life, his past relationships, both romantic and platonic. The people that had hurt him, the people he'd hurt.

She wondered if she'd ever get to know that history, or if this relationship would fizzle away before it got to that point. She wouldn't be surprised. She wasn't anything desirable.

She knew she wouldn't stick around if she was in his shoes.

She smiled softly up at him, still searching for the words to say.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Date   [C] The Date - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 6:46 am

Alyosha led the woman down the road slowly, his mind racing.

Eventually he slowed to a stop.

He leaned down to press his lips against hers gently. His hand came up to cup her cheek gently.

"I'm here," he murmured softly. "I'm here for you, no matter what you want. An acquaintance, a friend or something more."
Back to top Go down
Tayce Gatinet

Tayce Gatinet

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Date   [C] The Date - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 7:01 am

When they stopped, Tayce looked up at Lyo curiously, wondering why he stopped them.

Before she could ask, she felt his thick lips pressed against hers. Her big eyes opened wide, and her cheeks got a very dark pink.

She felt lightheaded, like she might faint!? Again?!?? No no no, she wasn't going to faint again!!!

That'd be so pathetic and and... she wanted to kiss him back!!

But before she could, he had all ready pulled away. Looking down at her, he'd be able to see how stunned and pink she looked.

She had no words, there was nothing she could think to say. Until suddenly, the single question escaped her before she could stop it;

"Why?"
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Date   [C] The Date - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 7:03 am

"Because I want to."

He stole another kiss from her as his thumb brushed over her cheek gently.

"Because I like you and I want to be here for you."
Back to top Go down
Tayce Gatinet

Tayce Gatinet

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Date   [C] The Date - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 7:06 am

The girl took his hands, big strong hands so much more powerful than hers, and looked up at him. She looked a little scared.

"L-let's sit down." She suggested, tugging on his hands as she sat herself down on the sandy beach. She didn't care if it would get her clothes dirty.

She really needed to sit.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Date   [C] The Date - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 7:08 am

Alyosha folded his tall frame to the ground behind her.

His legs rested either side of her and he pulled her to settle back against his chest.

His chin rest on top of her head as his fingers trailed slowly up her arm.
Back to top Go down
Tayce Gatinet

Tayce Gatinet

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Date   [C] The Date - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 10:43 pm

Tayce sat with her back to the man. She faced the vast ocean before her. It's salty scent filled her nose, and she closed her eyes, letting the sound of the gentle tide calm her.

She took a few deep breaths and then finally opened her eyes.

"I don't trust you... but I'm willing to... give this a try." She said finally. Her tone was both blunt and fragile all at once.

"It doesn't mean I love you. It just means that I'm curious." She added, keeping her guard up.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Date   [C] The Date - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 10:47 pm

Lyo's lips curled upwards into a crooked little grin and his arms slid around her a little more, pulling her slightly closer.

"Spasibo," he murmured softly under his breath.

"Love is not something I expect to be given away so easy." He laid a kiss on the crown of her head.

He didn't love her, either. He didn't know her all that well. Definitely not enough to love her. But in time, he could. And he hoped that she would open herself enough to be able to try in the future, too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Date   [C] The Date - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] The Date
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next