Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C][M] Forced Holiday

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

[C][M] Forced Holiday Empty
PostSubject: [C][M] Forced Holiday   [C][M] Forced Holiday EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 12:51 am

Khaliq was not happy-

No, that wasn't strong enough to show how unhappy he was. Khaliq was absolutely livid. That was better.

Khaliq was absolutely livid as he stormed down the halls of the mansion. He threw open the door of Raisa's room and it banged against the wall, most probably leaving a dent in the plaster.

"What the fuck were you thinking?" he growled loudly at the woman sat on the bed.

He'd been informed by his sister that she had booked a holiday for him on Raisa's request. Without being informed first.

"A whole week's fucking holiday without telling me?"

He was running low on funds. His savings weren't as full as they used to be. He needed to work all he could to keep himself living well. And she'd booked a fucking holiday for him? He didn't get paid when he was on holiday. How was he going to be able to afford the cost of living without being paid?
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Forced Holiday   [C][M] Forced Holiday EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 1:24 am

Raisa jumped slightly as her door almost flew off it hinges and Liq began to yell like a mad man.

The woman was sprawled out on her bed, her laptop sitting on the edge of it as she was slowly stripping down, left only in her lace bra and panties.

"Good to see you too."

She growled back, crossing her arms over her chest.

"You've been so cranky lately that I thought you would have fun getting away for a short while, what are you so mad about?!"

She asked, scowling at him before turning to the laptop webcam.

"Sorry guys, I'll be right back."

She muttered before shutting the computer and looking back at Liq.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Forced Holiday   [C][M] Forced Holiday EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 1:30 am

His eyes narrowed at her, ignoring her state of undress.

"Holiday means no work," he explained slowly, as if she were just a child.

"No money means not being able to pay for food or rent. With hardly any money left, how fucked do you think I am now? I can't afford having time off right now, Rai."

He was worried about going hungry; about not being able to pay rent and getting kicked out of his apartment. He always paid half of everything and Fawzi paid the other half. They didn't have enough for just one of them to pay the entire amount.

"I came here to chew you out. I have work tonight. I got to get ready." There was no way he was going to take this holiday. He'd be in work all week without fault, just like he always was.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Forced Holiday   [C][M] Forced Holiday EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 12:25 pm

"And what you just assumed I was selfish enough not to think about your monetary needs for taking a week off?"

She asked, raising an unimpressed eyebrow at him.

"I've been doing these fucking shows between working and hanging out with you for three weeks to cover the cost of the holiday and the amount you would have made this week to reimburse you."

Raisa thrust her hand toward the computer, she had wanted to explain all of this when she surprised the man about the holiday but Fawzi had obviously caved and told him.

"Go to work then, see if I give a shit."

She wouldn't force him to go, this was meant to relax him, not make him mad.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Forced Holiday   [C][M] Forced Holiday EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 5:11 pm

Yes. Yes, he had assumed that. He didn't expect Rai to give a shit about his monetary needs.

The Necromancer's brows rose in shock. She had been doing those shows for weeks for him? That was an even bigger shock than her actually giving a damn. She'd been giving a damn and actually working towards paying him back for his missed work.

"What's the catch?" he asked, crossing his arms over his broad chest, warming up to the idea of a week off now he knew he was getting paid for it.

He knew there would be a catch. He just had to decide what said catch was.

There was no way in Hell that Rai had decided to book a holiday and pay him back for it out of the goodness of her heart. She wasn't that nice.

What selfish needs could she have?
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Forced Holiday   [C][M] Forced Holiday EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 5:39 pm

Her eyes narrowed as he automatically assumed that there would be a catch.

"You're an asshole, I don't know why I bother trying to do nice things for you.

I was trying to make it up to you for having to put up with me during November and helping with the whole Tom situation.

Thought a week away would be nice, I booked us a big lodge, they even have private yards so I thought we could bring the pups will us, you've been neglecting her for weeks now.

Figured we could eat, drink and fuck ourselves senseless for a whole seven days."
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Forced Holiday   [C][M] Forced Holiday EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 5:45 pm

"I know I am. It my charm," he replied automatically. He damned well knew he was an asshole.

But going away did sound nice.

Especially getting away from Catania. He hadn't left the limits of the city or the mansion for six years, bar that once they went to pick up the puppies. Getting away would really be nice.

"All right, I'll bite. But I'm asking Jean exactly how much he made this week and if I don't get that exact figure back, I'm going to raise hell."

His lips curled into a wide smirk. "And you'll have to do a lot to get me to fuck you. I'm still punishing you for fucking up the full moon for us."
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Forced Holiday   [C][M] Forced Holiday EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 5:49 pm

"Still refusing to have sex with me? That's a shame, these last few weeks I have gathered myself quite a large following online.

They would pay good money to watch us having sex."

She replied with a shrug, money was always an incentive to get Liq to do what she wanted and they had an opportunity to make a LOT of it.

The Lycan gave a soft chuckle.

"I've been teasing the shit out of them for hours now."
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Forced Holiday   [C][M] Forced Holiday EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 5:53 pm

"Would they now?"

Abandoning his place at the door, Khaliq padded forwards slowly, his hips swaying a little.

"Who are 'they'?" he asked curiously as he loomed over the bed, arching a brow curiously.

He would admit that he rather enjoyed the idea of making a lot of money through fucking someone. The idea of doing it for an audience neither put him off or drove him forwards.

"You better act very nice to me if you want me to fuck you again."
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Forced Holiday   [C][M] Forced Holiday EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 5:59 pm

"They would be the visitors to my live stream."

She replied with a smirk before opening up her laptop again, immediately her page was evident, displaying a simple webpage with a video panel which reflected the scene in the room.

As soon as Raisa's near naked body was back in view the chatbox at the side blew up with comments.

The woman chuckled, as she read through them, moving her hair out of the way of her chest.

"Sorry I made you wait for so long." She cooed to the camera, pressing out her chest a little.

A small counter down the bottom showed Raisa's account details for the men to tip and donate to her and the money counter which was only visible on her end kept ticking over and more and more money was sent her way.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Forced Holiday   [C][M] Forced Holiday EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 6:03 pm

Liq arched a brow and tilted his head as she opened up her laptop again.

His arms crossed over his chest as he rested his weight on one leg as he watched her lean towards the screen.

His eyes may or may not have fixed themselves on her breasts, clad in that pretty lace, pushed towards the camera, and thus him by default.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Forced Holiday   [C][M] Forced Holiday EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 6:07 pm

"I'll make you guys a promise."

She muttered, putting on a sweet tone as she looked down at the camera, toying with her hair.

"If you can raise fifteen thousand dollars in the next ten minutes I will put on a extra special show for you all, that's only a dollar each~"

She gave the camera her sexiest little smirk as her eyes turned up to Liq.

Hopefully that would be enough to quell the man's annoyance at her.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Forced Holiday   [C][M] Forced Holiday EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 6:10 pm

Khaliq raised his brows in shock at the number.

Fifteen thousand?

Holy fuck, that girl was loaded. Fifteen fucking thousand... It took him months to earn that sum, through various means that he didn't really want to talk about.

How did she earn it just by sitting behind a screen and showing off her tits?

Perhaps he had been doing the wrong thing... Maybe he should go into doing shows online?
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Forced Holiday   [C][M] Forced Holiday EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 6:15 pm

The internet reached worldwide, not just Catania, Liq was limiting his market.

Plus the people that watched her weren't the type of people who were confident enough to go out to a strip club or hire a prostitute.

They were lonely and horny and looking for someone who they could interact with whilst staying anonymous.

"I've got a friend of mine with me."

She purred biting her lip.

"But he is awfully mad at me because I've been a naughty little girl."

She looked up at Liq, giving him puppy dog eyes.

"Perhaps you can all watch as I make it up to him."
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Forced Holiday   [C][M] Forced Holiday EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 6:18 pm

The Necromancer pursed his lips.

She was trying to get him in front of that camera? Was she kidding herself?

Liq shook his head.

No, she wasn't getting him on screen.

Not in this century or the next.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Forced Holiday   [C][M] Forced Holiday EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 6:22 pm

She leaned up, her breast presented to the screen, at least this way the stream wouldn't be able to hear her.

Rai gripped his braid and coaxed him down so she would whisper in his ear.

"You don't have to show your face just stand there and let me suck you off.

Do it and I'll give you half of what I just made. That or I'll tie you down and force you to do it with me and I'll give you none of it."
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Forced Holiday   [C][M] Forced Holiday EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 6:26 pm

Now... Did he go the obvious way or the fun way?

The idea of her sucking him off was not a bad thing in the slightest. It was rare that she sucked him off and he really enjoyed it.

But being tied down at her mercy...

His hands moved, appearing on screen to pinch her nipples sharply, twisting them roughly.

He was getting his money back for the week off and as much as he wanted a blowjob from her, being tied down sounded more fun.

"How about neither?" he chuckled softly. That was the quickest way to get her to tie him down. Screw punishing her.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Forced Holiday   [C][M] Forced Holiday EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 6:32 pm

Raisa gasped softly as her nipples were twisted and toyed with, squirming as he played roughly.

The woman sat back so the stream could see.

"Change of plan, instead of making nice with him, I'm going to punish him."

She purred as a smirk appeared on her lips.

Rai jumped off of the bed, disappearing from the stream, the next second all that appeared was Liq's body as he was forced down onto the bed, the smaller woman straddling him as she pinned him down.

"How about we play by my rules?"

She purred to Liq as she leaned down, her tongue trailing up his neck and caressing the shell of his ear as she held down his arms.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Forced Holiday   [C][M] Forced Holiday EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 6:35 pm

Liq put up a very pathetic fight as she advanced on him.

He didn't want to seem too eager for her to punish him. He had to at least pretend that he didn't want to be tied down.

"How about we don't play by your rules and you let me go?"

Though his head tilted a little as her tongue caressed his neck, offering more of his skin for her to tease.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Forced Holiday   [C][M] Forced Holiday EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 6:39 pm

She didn't care what he said, he belonged to her for the next week.

As such as he presented his neck she lapped her tongue over it before biting down on it sharply.

"As of now, for the next seven days, you're mine."

She purred as she pulled back and looked down at him, should would take him as many times as she wanted until he couldn't take it any more.

Reaching over she grabbed the cuffs she left by the bedside table and clipped them to his arms, cuffing him to the headboard of the bed.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Forced Holiday   [C][M] Forced Holiday EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 6:42 pm

"Yeah?" he asked in rely, his green eyes almost glowing as they gazed up at her.

He allowed her to cuff his wrists. This was what he wanted.

His hips rocked upwards roughly, crotch rubbing against her ass with the movement. The guys watching this would probably get a hit out of that.

"Good."

A week of lots of sex and nothing else. How could Liq refuse?
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Forced Holiday   [C][M] Forced Holiday EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 6:52 pm

Raisa raised her hips as Liq rubbed up against her.
"Trying to grind against my ass?"
She asked with a tut, shaking her head slowly.

"If you're not careful I'll show everyone your gorgeous ass."

She had promised him once that anal was something they would keep between themselves, she wondered if he would be angry if she tried to do that to him with all these people watching them.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Forced Holiday   [C][M] Forced Holiday EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 6:58 pm

Liq arched a brow at her.

That was something he had wanted to keep secret from people he knew. He didn't know how they would react to him trying anal and he really didn't want to find out.

These people on the camera, though... well they didnt know him or anyone he knew. He assumed so.

It wouldn't be terrible to be fucked in front of them.

But first he wanted a proper fucking.

Obediently, he settled down, his lips pursed.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Forced Holiday   [C][M] Forced Holiday EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 7:02 pm

"Good boy."

She cooed as he became still, leaning over she tied his legs to the base of the bed before straddling his hips.

Slowly she teasingly unclasped her bra and peeled it away from her body, exposed her perky, full chest.

Rai smiled and leaned over, brushing a nipple over Liq's lips.

"Suck."

She instructed as her hand reached down and stroked over his clothed crotch gently.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Forced Holiday   [C][M] Forced Holiday EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 7:06 pm

His lips parted as she leaned over him.

His tongue flickered out over her nipple gently before his lips wrapped around it and he gave it a firm suck.

His teeth scraped gently, giving her piercing a little tug.

Just because she was in charge didn't mean Liq wasn't going to try and pull some reactions out of her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Forced Holiday   [C][M] Forced Holiday Empty

Back to top Go down

[C][M] Forced Holiday
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Inside Mansion :: Aria Wing :: Alexis, Arzu, Kells and Raisa's Room-
Jump to: