Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Terror in Deutschland wahr.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gerhard Holl

Gerhard Holl

[C] Terror in Deutschland wahr. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Terror in Deutschland wahr.   [C] Terror in Deutschland wahr. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 6:44 pm

It was clear that Gerhard and this She-Vampire saw things differently. She may have been of the world, but she was not apart of it. She lived to her own affairs and didn't bother to care about the greater cause of anything, at least so it seemed.

Gerhard saw himself as still being a part of Germany, still caring for the country and it's cause. Just because he was stronger then mortal man did not mean that would go away. It meant he could serve the motherland better than before.

But what she said at the end did cause Gerhard to raise his brow.

"Welche Art von Kriegen gnädige Frau?"

"What sort of wars?"
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [C] Terror in Deutschland wahr.   [C] Terror in Deutschland wahr. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 9:12 pm

Her blood red eyes turned up to him and narrow dangerously as she thought of her own personal vendetta.

"Mein Krieg, Holl."

She replied, recalling the name embroiled on his uniform.

"Mein Clan wurde im Schlaf lebendig verbrannt und die Welt wird für diejenigen, die starben, bis ich die Verantwortlichen finden zu zahlen.

Wir werden ohne Unterschied, jung, alt, männlich, weiblich, Nazi oder sonst töten.

Ich werde Sie nicht zwingen, diesen Weg und Sie können nur folgen Sie mir, wie ich gehen, wenn alles, was Sie von mir wollen, ist, mehr über sich selbst als Vampir kennen."

She wouldn't force him to do a thing, she simply hoped that he took after her love of them.

"Komm, die Welt wartet."

My clan was burned alive in their sleep and the world will pay for those who died until I can find those responsible.

We will kill without distinction, young, old, male, female, Nazi or otherwise.

I will not force you down this path and you can merely follow me as I walk it if all you want from me is to know more about yourself as a Vampire.

Come, our world awaits.
Back to top Go down
Gerhard Holl

Gerhard Holl

PostSubject: Re: [C] Terror in Deutschland wahr.   [C] Terror in Deutschland wahr. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 9:25 pm

Alexis's eyes held something captivating and powerful behind them. They were dangerous, frightening, and they excited Gerhard. She was surely fit to be a sadistic sire. It was nice to be in the company of someone like himself.

"Ich werde dir folgen." He stated. There was still so much he wanted to learn and now about his new abilities and powers. He needed her.

He would not kill his fellow soldiers, but he would gladly help her kill anyone else in their path.

"I will follow you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Terror in Deutschland wahr.   [C] Terror in Deutschland wahr. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Terror in Deutschland wahr.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Other :: Back Stories-
Jump to: