Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Welcome to Zo

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Cu'Silt

[C] Welcome to Zo - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Welcome to Zo   [C] Welcome to Zo - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 3:50 am

Silt leaned in, wrapping his arms around the man and kissing his throat softly, gently reassuring him.

He was determined to have a word with Bitch-Face, he wasn't going to stand by idly as his human was threatened and treated like dirt.

"Blind hatred or did you give him a reason to hate you?"

He asked, wondering what had happened between the two that left such a sour taste in both mouths.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Welcome to Zo   [C] Welcome to Zo - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 3:52 am

"I fucked his son and he went off the deep end."

Dario grinned widely,a chuckle rumbling in his chest.

Bitch-man's son had been a good fuck. Bitch-man hadn't been as impressed as Dario was, though.

He'd sent his son away declaring that he didn't want his son in such an unhealthy relationship and had hated Dario ever since.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] Welcome to Zo   [C] Welcome to Zo - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 3:56 am

"That would do it."

He replied with a nod, well if Dario hadn't been fired after that then his job was fairly secure as long as he didn't do anything else to warrant being fired.

Silt smirked as he gave his own little chuckle.

"Hope the boy's ass was worth it. Kinda surprised that he has a son though, I was under the impression that he was gay."

The man had drooled over him previously, perhaps his flirting efforts would be in vain.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Welcome to Zo   [C] Welcome to Zo - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 3:59 am

"It was. His son was such a good little sub. Would have made him mine permanently if he hadn't been sent away."

Dario snorted softly. "He's flexible, though he does enjoy watching the men around. Much prefers fucking the women."

Dario's fingers trailed idly over Silt's back.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] Welcome to Zo   [C] Welcome to Zo - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 4:04 am

"That sucks then, good subs are hard to come by."

He knew that from experience, it was hard to find one that catered to all of your needs, and did so well.

"Seems like he needs a good fuck to get that stick out of his ass."

He replied with a chuckle, purring as the fingers trailed over his body, nestling in against Dario.

"Mood ruined or do you want me to finish you off?"

He asked, kissing the man's neck.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Welcome to Zo   [C] Welcome to Zo - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 4:06 am

"Kinda ruined."

He wasn't feeling it like he had been a few minutes ago.

Stupid bitch had really turned him off. He hated fighting with that asshole.

"I just wanna sit here until our break ends."
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] Welcome to Zo   [C] Welcome to Zo - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 12:04 pm

He figured as much, they had been having fun until Bitch-Face rocked up.

It was a shame, he was still turned on but would act upon it since Dario had lost his desire.

Instead he simply curled in closer to the man, letting his own fingers stroke through the Italian man's thick curls, winding them around his fingers as he toyed with them.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Welcome to Zo   [C] Welcome to Zo - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 9:03 pm

Dario's eyes slid closed and he relaxed in his seat.

This was nice. A calm moment in the sea of everything that had happened today. This was something he could get used to.

A soft, contented moan sounded from him as the Demon's long fingers curled through his hair.

He loved the feeling of people playing with his hair like that.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] Welcome to Zo   [C] Welcome to Zo - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 3:59 pm

Cu'Silt gave a little purr as he nestled in against the man, he was enjoying the tenderness, it was definitely a contrast to earlier that day.

The demon rose from his perch, pressing a kiss to Dario's neck the lips.

"I'll be right back."

He promised before wandering off into the depths of the club.

Soon after he was knocking on Bitch-Face's office door, he needed to have a talk with a certain Jin.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Welcome to Zo   [C] Welcome to Zo - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 4:17 pm

The Jin looked up from his paperwork when he heard a knock on the door.

He hadn't been expecting anyone.

"Come in," he called.

He set down his pen and folded his hands on his desk, waiting for whoever was at the door to enter.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] Welcome to Zo   [C] Welcome to Zo - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 6:38 pm

"Evening, head bitch."

He Demon replied, a smirk spreading across his lips as he padded into the office, shutting the door behind him.

They needed to have a few words.

"We need to have a little talk."

He replied, propping himself down on the corner of the man's desk, his thighs parting as he leaned forward, resting his hands on his own knees.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Welcome to Zo   [C] Welcome to Zo - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 6:42 pm

"Evening."

His eyes flickered down when Silt's things parted, returning to gaze at the Demon's face after a moment of obvious ogling.

"What's on your mind?"

The Jin leaned back in his chair.

He was curious about what the Demon had to say.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] Welcome to Zo   [C] Welcome to Zo - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 6:50 pm

"Given our shared...nature...so to say, we both know that together we stand to make quite a lot of money from my particular devilish charm."

He replied with a grin as his legs crossed purposefully to stop the man from staring.

"This club could be much more popular, but you need staff that are going to draw crowds. Humans are all well and good but we know they only have a limited amount to offer."

Silt leaned down slightly, hunching as he stared down at the man, his head resting on his hands.

"I purpose a business venture, you help me, I help you sort of deal."
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Welcome to Zo   [C] Welcome to Zo - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 6:52 pm

"I'm listening."

The Jin arched a brow in interest.

"What do you propose?"

Making a deal with the devil was never something that the Jin was ever very fond of doing, but he was always curious about business proposals.

What did Silt have in mind?
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] Welcome to Zo   [C] Welcome to Zo - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 6:58 pm

"By now you must understand that I am not an easy person to deal with, I have issues with authority, I'm spiteful and stubborn.

However I am willing to be more compliant, obedient to a point, you can train me how you wish whether it be for shows, the back rooms, the floor, I don't care.

Humans are drawn under my charm without me having to consciously use it, they will come here in drooling hordes.

However, I want you to back off when it comes to Dario and allow me to do shows with him."

He replied, flicking white strands from his face.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Welcome to Zo   [C] Welcome to Zo - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 7:00 pm

"Yes, I've noticed," he responded dryly.

The Demon was a real handful to deal with. He'd learned that the hard way.

"Now, why should I back off Dario?" the man asked, leaning forwards, resting his chin on his steeped fingers.

"That boy needs to learn respect and follow rules. I don't see any advantage in backing off him."
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] Welcome to Zo   [C] Welcome to Zo - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 7:07 pm

"You may lose some of your revenge against him that's all, he knows the rules and he could be just as popular as your little Necromancer if you gave him the same treatment.

Isn't having two studs to show off better than one? and not only that, you'll have me, your obedient Demon in your back pocket, charming the human masses and filling your wallet and all I ask in return is that you let me have him as my partner."

Silt would be more obedient with Dario anyway, he was more comfortable making himself vulnerable with the human than with Khaliq, the boy might be young but any Necromancer posed a threat.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Welcome to Zo   [C] Welcome to Zo - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 7:12 pm

"I have numerous studs to show off. Basat is not my only one."

The Jin made it a point to always have numerous good looking men to show off. Dario was one of his least attractive men.

Someone as tall and muscular as Dario was someone that a select audience liked. A lot of women enjoyed more slender men. The Jin catered for the masses for the most part. The select audiences didn't get as much of a thought.

"There's a problem with having you in my back pocket, Silt. You're a force. If I don't keep my eye on you constantly, you could do something to jeopardise what I have. I'm not sure I want to risk everything to keep you pleased. I make a good amount of money here as things are."
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] Welcome to Zo   [C] Welcome to Zo - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 7:19 pm

"You're right, I could jeopardize everything you have here, I could have blown this place up with everyone still inside by now, however here we are having a civil discussion like business men.

We come from a similar stock you and I, the only difference is that you are bound to the overworld and I the underworld, I'm here to make a living, not cause trouble, I have those who are watching my every move already, waiting for me to slip up so that they can send me back."

His hands folded in his lap as his posture became more professional.

"You have your own worries, I respect that and I am willing to come to a reasonable compromise."
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Welcome to Zo   [C] Welcome to Zo - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 7:22 pm

"Being from a similar stock means nothing in the business world, son. We could be brothers and I would still be wary of making a deal with you."

The man always kept his best interests at heart when making his decisions. His best interest here was making a profit. That could be disastrous with someone so fickle as Silt.

"Propose your idea. I'm growing tired of this prattle."
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] Welcome to Zo   [C] Welcome to Zo - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 7:28 pm

"I've already done just that, partner me with Dario and stop harassing him and I'll do as you say, every show and backroom without complaint."

It was as easy as that, he could make the man's club far more popular if that happened, if not things would return to how they were now, he would be a waiter that barely anyone noticed.

"However since you're tired of listening and I'm tired of not being heard, I'm simply going to return to serving drinks, and I will do so every single night."

He replied, slipping off of the man's desk.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Welcome to Zo   [C] Welcome to Zo - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 7:30 pm

The man sighed.

"I will give the two of you one show a month."

They'd be partnered together. Just not for very long. One ten minute show every month.

It was better than nothing.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] Welcome to Zo   [C] Welcome to Zo - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 7:34 pm

Silt snorted and headed toward the door, one show per month wasn't enough to buy his obedience and the Jin certainly hadn't earned it.

The demon shook his head and opened the office door.

"I have tables that need drinks. Goodnight."

With that he exited the office shutting the door behind him, he just had to get use to the fact that he would be nothing more than a topless waiter from here on out, and with that he went back to the bar, grabbed his tray and got back to work.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Welcome to Zo   [C] Welcome to Zo - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 7:38 pm

The Jin watched Silt leave with a stony face.

He had made his offer. Silt had declined. Things would return to the norm. The Jin was fine with that.

When Silt returned to the bar, Dario was already there, picking up a tray from the counter.

"You okay?" the human asked.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] Welcome to Zo   [C] Welcome to Zo - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 7:42 pm

"Yeah I'm fine."

Silt replied, disappointed that he had tried to do the right thing, go through proper means and it had fail horrifically.

He forced a small grin for the man, leaning up and pressing a kiss to Dario's cheek.

"Just a little tired."

He added before padding off to deliver his drinks.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Welcome to Zo   [C] Welcome to Zo - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Welcome to Zo
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Catania :: City Centre-
Jump to: