Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[Possible Future][C] Experimentation

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

[Possible Future][C] Experimentation - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Possible Future][C] Experimentation   [Possible Future][C] Experimentation - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 10:16 pm

One of Aeker's hands reached up to rest on the man's cheek, stroking his jaw softly as he kissed Aodh back.

"I'm fine, just got stuck thinking about when Darragh was little, he has grown up so fast, it's just hard think that he's not that little boy who use to crawl up in my lap all night long, he's a man now."

Facing that fact was hard, more so given the fact that the boy was pulling away from him.

He just hoped beyond anything else that Darragh didn't grow up to resent him.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [Possible Future][C] Experimentation   [Possible Future][C] Experimentation - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 10:19 pm

"Its difficult. Little boys grow up too fast."

He really didn't like the fact that Darragh had pulled away from them, either. It made him sad.

Aodh didn't know how much time he had to spend with Darragh, he didn't want the boy pulling away from him with the possibility of his life being so short.

Aodh perched himself in Aeker's lap and pressed a gentle kiss to his cheek.

"We'll talk to him when he comes back."
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [Possible Future][C] Experimentation   [Possible Future][C] Experimentation - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 10:25 pm

A human life time was a blink of an eye for them, it seemed like yesterday that they were celebrating the boy's tenth birthday, and soon he would be hitting twenty.

Soon enough they would be celebrating his eightieth birthday, what if he was mortal, what if that was all they got?

He didn't want to waste a moment, and now the boy wouldn't even speak to them.

Aeker cuddled up to his Lycan, arms wrapping around him tightly.

"I don't know what to say to him anymore, everything I say he takes the wrong way."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [Possible Future][C] Experimentation   [Possible Future][C] Experimentation - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 10:51 pm

"That's called being a teenager."

Teenagers were difficult creatures. It was a pain but they had to deal with the difficulty of raising a teenager. They had somewhat coped.

But the three had grown apart and that was upsetting he and Aeker a lot. They would have to lay down their pride and try to talk to Darragh.

Aodh's eyes slid shut as he leaned against Aeker. They'd talk to Darragh and try to get things sorted out.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [Possible Future][C] Experimentation   [Possible Future][C] Experimentation - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 2:26 pm

Aeker leaned his head on Aodh's shoulder with a soft sigh.

"He is so much like you it's uncanny. I just thank the Gods that I didn't start dating you when you were a teenager."

The Vampire was a patient man, however Aodh as a teenager would have driven him up the walls.

He just hoped these things would pass that Darragh would mature and calm down with age.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [Possible Future][C] Experimentation   [Possible Future][C] Experimentation - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 6:10 pm

Aodh snorted softly.

"I bet your grand parents weren't even a thought when I was a teenager." His lips kicked up into an amused smirk. "My mother would have driven you off with a broom if I had ever bought you home. She had too many children to allow any more relationships."

The Lycan gave a quiet chuckle.

Aodh hummed softly as he nuzzled closer to his lover.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [Possible Future][C] Experimentation   [Possible Future][C] Experimentation - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 6:18 pm

Aeker gave an amused chuckle at the thought.

"A broom would have been a pleasant welcome, you would not have been treated so nicely if I had brought you home to meet my mother."

The Vampire's mother would have torn Aodh to pieces for corrupting her son.

"Is it horrible of me to be glad that there is no chance of that happening?"
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [Possible Future][C] Experimentation   [Possible Future][C] Experimentation - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 6:20 pm

"I can only imagine what your mother would have said. Bringing a human home." Aodh shook his head with a tut. "Disgraceful."

It wasn't until his late twenties that the Irishman had been turned. As a teenager he would have still been a human. A good thing, really. Being a teenager forever would have sucked sweaty Lycan balls.

"Perhaps just a little," Aodh chuckled after some thought.

But he leaned forwards to press a kiss to the Vampire's lips. "I still love you even if you're a horrible person."
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [Possible Future][C] Experimentation   [Possible Future][C] Experimentation - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 6:27 pm

"She would have invited you to stay for dinner."

Aeker replied with a soft chuckle, Aodh would understand the meaning of that. He would have been dinner.

"That's good to know."

A grin pulled at his lips as he kissed Aodh back.

"And I love you too, even if I am horrible."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [Possible Future][C] Experimentation   [Possible Future][C] Experimentation - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 6:31 pm

The Lycan's eyes lit up and a silly grin spread across his face. "Oh, good. What's on the menu?" They both knew full well that Aodh knew what Aeker had meant.

"Yeah, you better love me."

Aodh stole a slow kiss from the man.

"You don't know the lengths I go to to tolerate your horribleness. I need a lot of love for that."
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [Possible Future][C] Experimentation   [Possible Future][C] Experimentation - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 6:33 pm

"The best Irish food that money can buy."

Aeker replied with a chuckle, though the idea of anyone trying to eat his Mate was horrific the Vampire could always find morbid humor amusing.

"Well I appreciate it, I doubt I could find anyone else who would put up with me the way you do."

He replied, returning the slow kiss as his hand reached up to stroke over the man's jaw and neck.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [Possible Future][C] Experimentation   [Possible Future][C] Experimentation - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 6:36 pm

"Sounds delicious. Why didn't you ever invite me over?"

Aodh gave a little pout.

But he silently decided to draw away from that topic. The reason he couldn't was because of Aodh and he didn't want to upset his lover.

"Of course not. I'm a saint for doing what I do. You're always yelling and lashing out. I swear sometimes you act like a Lycan." Aodh gave a dramatic sigh.

"I get so beaten up by my wife."
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [Possible Future][C] Experimentation   [Possible Future][C] Experimentation - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 6:42 pm

"It is delicious, so much so that I don't want to share with you."

Aeker replied, leaning up and nibbling on the man's collar bone, it was a good thing that Aodh's blood was poisonous otherwise the man would be getting nibbled on constantly, he really did taste good.

"That's what you get for marrying a Vampire, silly Wolf, you're stuck with me now."

He replied, waving his wedding ring in front of the man's face.

Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [Possible Future][C] Experimentation   [Possible Future][C] Experimentation - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 6:48 pm

"Selfish asshole."

Aeker didn't like vulgar words, but he had come to terms with the fact that Aodh spoke what he thought whether it was vulgar or not.

The Lycan laid his arm dramatically over his face as he gazed at the ring.

All sense of dramaticness faded as he donned a very serious air. "Aeker, I want a divorce."

Aodh had said that at the wrong time. As he had been saying it, the door had been pushed open. Darragh stood, shocked still, in the doorway, staring at Aodh and Aeker in shocked horror.

Then his lips pressed together and he turned back out of the room, slamming the door so hard behind him that the wood cracked.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [Possible Future][C] Experimentation   [Possible Future][C] Experimentation - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 6:53 pm

Aeker smirked for a second, well aware that Aodh was just kidding around but a look of horror appeared on his face as the door opened and slammed shut.

"Shit..."

The Vampire muttered, one of the rare cases where he actually swore.

He pushed Aodh up out of his lap.
"Aodh, get him, quickly."

If Darragh ran off then they wouldn't have time to explain everything.

The Vampire was out of his seat and running after the boy in and instant.

"Darragh!"

He called out to him.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [Possible Future][C] Experimentation   [Possible Future][C] Experimentation - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 6:57 pm

Aeker's shit was echoed by a loud 'fuck' from Aodh.

The Lycan jumped up and dashed after Darragh.

"Darragh, you came in at the wrong time," Aodh called after the boy as he ran up to him.

"The wrong time?!" Darragh repeated in a broken voice, turning around to glare at his father as his tears began to roll down his cheeks. "Was me seeing you ask him for a divorce wrong for you? What were you going to do? Carry on like normal then just disappear one day?"

The boy gave a sneer. "Wouldn't be the first time you've done that."

Darragh turned around and stormed off, leaving a shocked and hurt Aodh standing with his lips cracked open.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [Possible Future][C] Experimentation   [Possible Future][C] Experimentation - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 7:03 pm

Aeker looked as hurt and Aodh did when the boy snapped at him, more often than not he could feel his Mate's pain, and right now the Lycan was hurting immensely.

"Darragh."

The Vampire called out much more gently as he got to the boy.

"Sweety listen to me."

He urged, grasping onto the boy's hand, all throughout his childhood Aeker had made a point to not lie to him. When Darragh had asked if he ate people, he had told him the truth, every horribly awkward question had been answered honestly, he hoped that paid off now with the boy trusting him.

"Your father was just joking around he has done that ever since we first got together. The day he asked me to marry him he asked for the ring back because he realized it was forever, he was just kidding, we aren't getting divorced I swear that to you."

His gaze turned back to Aodh before returning to Darragh.

"He is my Mate, that's a bond that's not easily broken."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [Possible Future][C] Experimentation   [Possible Future][C] Experimentation - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 7:08 pm

Darragh snatched his hand back, eyes narrowing at the Vampire.

"Don't fucking call me sweety." He wasn't four years old any more. He didn't need that sickening pet name.

Darragh wiped at his wet cheeks as he turned around to walk off again, though his strides slowed a little as Aeker explained.

Eventually he slowed to a complete stop.

"Really shitty joke," he muttered weakly. He'd gotten so emotional over a joke. He felt pathetic.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [Possible Future][C] Experimentation   [Possible Future][C] Experimentation - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 7:13 pm

Aeker recoiled slightly as Darragh snatched his hand away and swore at him.

The boy really had grown up, he use to like Aeker's petnames.

"Alright I wont, I'm sorry, Darragh."

He wouldn't called the boy anything other than his name from now on, if it made him happy.

"Yeah well, you know your father, for some reason he thinks he is funny."

The Vampire replied with a small shrug before turning around and heading back toward Aodh, stroking the Lycan's back softly, he felt bad for both of them, it seemed everyone's emotions were running high and each of them had been hurt.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [Possible Future][C] Experimentation   [Possible Future][C] Experimentation - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:14 pm

"Darragh," Aodh called out gently, stepping forwards when Aeker began stroking his back. He laid a hand on the Vampire's arm in a silent thank you.

"I'm not going anywhere, Darragh. You don't need to hold me at a distance to protect yourself."

He knew the boy's thought process. It had been said numerous times that he and Darragh were similar and Aodh had done the same thing numerous times.

Aodh reached out, laying a hand gently on his son's shoulder. Darragh flinched a little.

"I'm not going anywhere, pup."
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [Possible Future][C] Experimentation   [Possible Future][C] Experimentation - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:45 pm

"Neither of us are."
Aeker muttered, backing up his Husband gently.

"Darragh we know you're getting older and more independent but if you ever need us we will be here for you, regardless of anything else."

Things today had been a little heated, he just hoped that it made them stronger as a family.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [Possible Future][C] Experimentation   [Possible Future][C] Experimentation - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:50 pm

Darragh shook his head.

That was a lie. They wouldn't be there for him regardless. They made their opinions on things very clear to him. He'd done some of those things they hated. He believed they wouldn't tolerate him doing those things.

He worried they'd push him away.

"Darragh, you up for a little chat? There are some things we want to talk about. Aeker and I both." His eyes turned to the Vampire. Now was a good a time as any to talk to the boy.

Darragh hesitated for a moment before nodded.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [Possible Future][C] Experimentation   [Possible Future][C] Experimentation - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:56 pm

"Come on, family matters are best left private."

He muttered, leaning the two of them back toward their bedroom, there was plenty of space to sit around and talk in there.

Aeker took a spot on the bed, crossing his legs casually, he wanted to make the boy feel comfortable, this wasn't going to be a confrontation or shouting match, they were simply talking.

"We understand that things must be difficult for you at the moment, teenagers have it hard enough as it is. I can't imagine how much more difficult it must be considering home life wont exactly appear 'normal' to any of your friends.

It's obviously not something I can relate to in the slightest."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [Possible Future][C] Experimentation   [Possible Future][C] Experimentation - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 11:04 pm

Aodh took a seat in one of the chairs dotted around the room, stretching out in it.

"We don't want to smother you."

Darragh took a seat on the floor next to the dog bed laid out. He reached out to stroke the husky laid out there silently. Maccon was, sadly, long gone now, but they had kept one of her puppies. Who wasn't so much a puppy any more. He was nearing ten years old himself.

"We don't want to be overbearing parents that get into every little thing on your life. Your life is yours to live, no matter what we say in our moments of protectiveness."

His gaze turned to Aeker before returning to Darragh. "Your mom wants us to pull away a little and give you some room to spread your wings."
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [Possible Future][C] Experimentation   [Possible Future][C] Experimentation - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 11:14 pm

"As much as it pains me to say it, you're not a small child anymore, you are very much a man now.

Sometimes us old folks simply forget how much time has passed.

As such we've had a talk and we've decided that it is well and truly time that we took you to go get your own car.

You can come and go as you please."

He replied, glancing over at Aodh, it was hard to see the boy growing up so quickly, but they had to embrace it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Possible Future][C] Experimentation   [Possible Future][C] Experimentation - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Possible Future][C] Experimentation
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next