Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Hit Me Up

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Denzel Ellis

Denzel Ellis

[C] Hit Me Up - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Hit Me Up   [C] Hit Me Up - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 4:32 am

Den gave a soft pleased noise when his lip was bitten.

His teeth sank into Jace's firmly again in return. He liked playing rough and he wasn't scared to show Jason that.

He yanked the Vampire's hair roughly again as Jace's hands slipped under his shirt.

He wanted more.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hit Me Up   [C] Hit Me Up - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 5:11 am

Jason let out a small sound as his lip was bitten back. Not enough to draw blood, but hard enough to catch him off guard.

So Den was definitely not one for slow and gentle. At least, not this time.

Pulling back, green eyes lingered on the man in front of him.

His hand trailed up further, a shaped eyebrow raising as he felt the links of a chain.

"Oh?"

Curling a finger around it, he pulled on it.
Back to top Go down
Denzel Ellis

Denzel Ellis

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hit Me Up   [C] Hit Me Up - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 5:21 am

Den doubted that he'd ever be one for slow and gentle sex.

It wasn't his scene. He liked it so rough that he was sore for days. That was the exact opposite of the gentle sex that a lot of others liked.

The human's tongue laved over his lower lip as Jace pulled back, teeth sinking into his lip a moment later when Jace tugged on the chain.

His back arched a little as his piercings were pulled on.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hit Me Up   [C] Hit Me Up - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 5:38 am

Jason leered as Den bit his lip, running his pink tongue over his own.

Tonight was going to be fun.

He yanked at it again. His other hand reaching up to grasp a clump of the other man's hair, tugging at it as Den had done to his own.

Pressing further up again the other male, grinding his thigh into the other males groin, he pressed his lips against Dens exposed patch of skin on his neck. Leaving faint lipstick marks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hit Me Up   [C] Hit Me Up - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Hit Me Up
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Catania :: City Centre-
Jump to: