Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Hipster Attack

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Challis

[C] Hipster Attack - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Hipster Attack   [C] Hipster Attack - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 4:15 pm

He followed after Tik, getting a little distracted by looking at the scenery around them but still managing to keep up with him.

"It's going to be a little weird living around so many people."

He muttered as his gaze turned back to the man in front of him.

"I guess you're not a fan of socializing too much?"

He asked, the man was too quite to be the center of attention, at least that was his guess.
Back to top Go down
Djehuti-mes

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hipster Attack   [C] Hipster Attack - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 4:17 pm

Tik gave a little shrug.

His lack of social ability wasn't for a lack of trying.

He found it very difficult to communicate when he couldn't understand anyone that spoke to him immediately. Tik liked the idea of being social; having friends.

He just couldn't talk to people well enough to be able to be as social as he liked.
Back to top Go down
Challis

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hipster Attack   [C] Hipster Attack - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 4:21 pm

"Well if you ever want to talk or hang out, you know where my room is.

Would be nice having a friend around since I don't know anyone from around here."

He hoped that Tik would take up his offer, the man didn't talk much but it was nice just having the company.
Back to top Go down
Djehuti-mes

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hipster Attack   [C] Hipster Attack - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 4:24 pm

Tik would take up the offer.

He liked Challis quite a lot. The man was cheerful and spoke to him quite a lot.

Granted he didn't catch most of it, but at least someone was talking to him. That was more than a lot of people bothered to do with him.
Back to top Go down
Challis

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hipster Attack   [C] Hipster Attack - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 4:27 pm

"You feeling hungry? I could make that pudding for you since I can't go into my bedroom yet."

He didn't mind cooking right now, if the man was hungry of course, it could always wait for another day.

Besides, if he could find somewhere to bum around the sound of pudding and ice cream while he watched television sounded nice.
Back to top Go down
Djehuti-mes

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hipster Attack   [C] Hipster Attack - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 4:32 pm

Tik nodded.

He'd like pudding.

Sticky date pudding sounded like ambrosia to the young Elf. He would happily eat it any day.

Tik pushed open the doors of the kitchen and stepped inside.

The kitchen was huge. He'd only been in there once before. Amr had been good with finding him and feeding him at meal times. He hadn't needed to venture into the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Challis

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hipster Attack   [C] Hipster Attack - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 4:36 pm

Challis went wide eyed as he stepped into the huge kitchen area.
Needless to say that he was stunned, this place was amazing.

"Well then...since I have all this space, I think it's time to get some cooking done."

He muttered before getting together some ingrediants, he set them down on the counter before turning to Tik.

"Don't fill up on dates while I'm cooking, I think you'll really enjoy this, it's worth the wait."
Back to top Go down
Djehuti-mes

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hipster Attack   [C] Hipster Attack - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 4:39 pm

While Challis was admiring the kitchen, Tik had already taken a seat at the large table and started munching on dates.

He stared up at Challis when he turned to him and spoke.

His gaze turned down to his pack of dates, then up to Challis then back down to the dates.

He bought another date to his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Challis

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hipster Attack   [C] Hipster Attack - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 4:42 pm

Challis couldn't help but laugh at the sight of the man munching down moments after he had been told no.

The Drow shook his head with a chuckle as he rummaged through the pantry.

"Why did you buy dates when there is packets of them in the pantry?"

He asked, pulling out a bag of them and showing the other Elf, oh well, it didn't matter, more for cooking.

Back to top Go down
Djehuti-mes

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hipster Attack   [C] Hipster Attack - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 4:45 pm

Tik pulled his bag closer when Challis showed him the packs in the pantry.

"Mine."

This was his own personal stash of dates that no one could steal from him. His dates.

He pushed another date into his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Challis

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hipster Attack   [C] Hipster Attack - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 4:59 pm

Challis shook his head softly.

"You're going to give yourself a stomach ache."

He warned softly, the man would regret eating so many dates sooner or later, took much fruit always led to a stomach ache.

The Drow began chopping up the dates and shoving half into a pan for the sauce and the other half into the pudding mixture.
Back to top Go down
Djehuti-mes

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hipster Attack   [C] Hipster Attack - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 5:07 pm

Tik shrugged.

He didn't care.

Dates were worth getting stomach aches for. He enjoyed dates far too much to not eat them when he had a chance to.

He watched Challis begin prep for cooking as he continued to eat his dates.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hipster Attack   [C] Hipster Attack - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Hipster Attack
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Catania :: City Centre-
Jump to: