Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Blutwurst [M]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Blood Buddy

Blutwurst [M] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blutwurst [M]   Blutwurst [M] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 7:45 pm

Evan's bravery held out until he felt that heat so close to his skin, he only had so much information to offer, they were only a small camp, and he was only a night guard, no one told him anything.

He swallowed thickly, biting the inside of his lip as he winced.

Though he lost his nerve, the words spilling from his mouth before he had a chance to stop them.

"Evan, my name is Evan!"

He replied swiftly, small tears streaming from his eyes.

"I live with my mother and father in outer London, I'm a writer."

He added, hanging his head, he was a coward, and he was afraid.
Back to top Go down
Gerhard Holl

Gerhard Holl

PostSubject: Re: Blutwurst [M]   Blutwurst [M] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 7:48 pm

What a bittersweet moment. The boy had caved before the pain could be applied. That was a shame.

But there was beauty in seeing someone cower like that. Gerhard grinned and brought the prong a few inches away from Evan's skin.

He inched it closer up from Evan's stomach and towards his face.

"How old are you?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Blutwurst [M]   Blutwurst [M] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 7:53 pm

Evan kept his eyes on the prong, trembling as he tried to inch away from him, slinking back into the hay beneath him.

"Eighteen years old..."

He muttered, why the man wanted to know about him was unknown, he wasn't someone who was in command.

The man got no benefit from getting this information out of him, it was worthless.
Back to top Go down
Gerhard Holl

Gerhard Holl

PostSubject: Re: Blutwurst [M]   Blutwurst [M] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 7:55 pm

"Good. Now for the harder questions. Your camp was small, obviously headed out to join one of the larger forces. Where are they hiding?" He asked.

He wondered if Evan would give up this information as quickly.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Blutwurst [M]   Blutwurst [M] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 7:57 pm

They were heading to join the main forces, there was no way a camp their size would stay that way for long.

"...I don't know."

He replied, looking up at the man, he was telling the truth, they simply packed up every few days and headed toward their destination.

The soldiers weren't told where.
Back to top Go down
Gerhard Holl

Gerhard Holl

PostSubject: Re: Blutwurst [M]   Blutwurst [M] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 8:00 pm

Gerhard could tell that this poor boy was telling the truth. He wasn't a special ranking soldier. The British wouldn't be so dumb as to tell all their pawns what was going on unless utterly necessary.

But that didn't matter.

He brought the still searing pointed points on the forked rod closer to Evan's skin, right by his cheek.

"Don't lie to me boy." He hissed. He wanted to see Evan panic under a question he couldn't answer.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Blutwurst [M]   Blutwurst [M] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 8:05 pm

"I'm not lying, I swear to God I don't know!"

He replied, trying to pull away from the prong as much as he could, tears streaking down his cheeks as he was forced to move his legs in order to get away.

"I'm just a night guard, I don't know anything!"

They never told any of them anything, he couldn't give the man an answer even if he wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Gerhard Holl

Gerhard Holl

PostSubject: Re: Blutwurst [M]   Blutwurst [M] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 8:10 pm

Crying all ready. How pathetic. How adorably, horribly pathetic.

Gerhard pressed the blazing hot metal to Evan's cheek. As the soldier tried to jerk away he kept it in place. The writhing caused one of the forks to even pierce the skin slightly.

By the time Gerhard pulled the fork away, the British soldier's left cheek was a blistering, bloody burned mess.

He turned around and started walking back to the shadowed part of the room.

Carefully he took some logs and tended to the fire again. Not because he was cold, but because he wanted the light in there. He wanted Evan to see what he was doing to him.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Blutwurst [M]   Blutwurst [M] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 8:14 pm

Evan shrieked out in agony, his efforts of getting away only causing him more pain as the hot metal moved as his legs bled further.

The cloth wrapped around his knees was already horribly stained.

Evan struggled in his bindings, his hope of getting away from this was nil, his legs were less than useless and this guy was incredibly fast.

"Please....stop..."

He sobbed, trying to sink into himself and hide.
Back to top Go down
Gerhard Holl

Gerhard Holl

PostSubject: Re: Blutwurst [M]   Blutwurst [M] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 8:19 pm

Gerhard actually laughed softly at Evan's request.

Why would he stop? They were just beginning!

"Very well." He agreed, before standing again and walking back over to Evan. He started to reapply the boy's bandages.

"That's enough burning for one night. I'm much more fond of knives anyway." He said with a purr.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Blutwurst [M]   Blutwurst [M] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 8:25 pm

Evan muttered a soft mantra of thank yous before going silent as the man mentioned knives.

That made his stomach sink, this was was clearly a mad man and took great joy in hurting others.

"Just let me die, I'm useless to you."

He sobbed, being alive would only bring more pain at the hands of this man.
Back to top Go down
Gerhard Holl

Gerhard Holl

PostSubject: Re: Blutwurst [M]   Blutwurst [M] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 8:35 pm

Gerhard reached up and rested his hand on Evan's cheek.

"Shhh, you're not useless to me." He said in a sickening tone feigning love.

"I haven't had such fun in a long while. But don't worry sweet boy. Death will come soon. After I'm done." He stood up again and pulled out his SS dagger from his belt.

It was a beautiful knife, and possibly the German man's most prized possession.

The blade was in excellent condition, sharp as could be.

"Do you think your family will miss you?" He asked, kneeling back down to be more level with his prey.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Blutwurst [M]   Blutwurst [M] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 8:42 pm

Evan flinched as he was touched, pulling away as much as he could.

He didn't want this man coming near him, he would only bring more pain and that was not what he needed right now.

The boy let out another sob, having it confirmed that he was going to die here only made him more upset.

The pain amounted to nothing next to the knowledge that you would die.
Back to top Go down
Gerhard Holl

Gerhard Holl

PostSubject: Re: Blutwurst [M]   Blutwurst [M] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 8:44 pm

Gerhard's face became more cold.

"I asked you a question wurm." He sneered.

He pressed his hand down against Evan's chest to keep him still and drug the blade lightly across the British man's ribs. The tip of the dagger was sharp, but Gerhard only used enough pressure to scrape the skin, not break it.

"I would have that you have learned to answer me when I ask you something."

Stupid boy.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Blutwurst [M]   Blutwurst [M] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 8:49 pm

"Y-yes!"

He sobbed out as the blade slid across his flesh.

Of course his family would miss him, his mother had sobbed when he had been called out to fight, but he hadn't had any other choice but to leave.

Evan wouldn't be seeing them again, he didn't even know if anyone would find his body here.

The boy gave another sob as he looked up at his capture.
Back to top Go down
Gerhard Holl

Gerhard Holl

PostSubject: Re: Blutwurst [M]   Blutwurst [M] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 8:54 pm

Evan had such beautiful eyes. Full of dread and grief and fear. Tear stained and lovely. Gerhard was proud of himself for finding such a catch.

He pulled the blade away and used his hand to start caressing Evan's chest tenderly.

"I'll mutilate you. If anyone does find what's left of you, they wont even be able to tell what side you fought for. Your family will be left wondering what happened. Perhaps they'll even cling to the hope that you're still out there. That is my gift to them. The hope for a miracle that you may come home after all." He mused out loud, as if he could have read Evan's thoughts.

As he said such horrible things, he continued to touch Evan in the most gentle of ways. Though he held tight to the blade in his free hand.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Blutwurst [M]   Blutwurst [M] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 9:03 pm

Gerhard was a horrible creature, he knew how to get into people's heads.

Those words caused Evan to cry, his eyes sliding shut, his tears only serving to please the beast and cause him pain as the salty tears feel onto his burned flesh.

He didn't want to suffer, but he wanted his family to suffer even less, that false hope would do nothing more than to extend their suffering.
Back to top Go down
Gerhard Holl

Gerhard Holl

PostSubject: Re: Blutwurst [M]   Blutwurst [M] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 9:07 pm

Getting into his victims heads was something Gerhard enjoyed very much. And he was good at it too. Trained by fellow Nazi's, and then exceeded them by being promoted to the Schutzstaffel.

Breaking the body was easy.

Breaking the mind was the real challenge. And every time Gerhard succeeded, his ego grew.

Even on victims like Evan, who weren't particularly hard to crack. It was still a thrill.

For now, he decided, he wouldn't use his knife. That would come later.

He wanted to move onto humiliation. Another one of his favorite things to do.

His fingers traced over Evan's nipples and toyed with them gently. He studied the traumatized face, wondering what his reaction would be.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Blutwurst [M]   Blutwurst [M] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 9:32 pm

Evan jolted as he was touched, he didn't want to be touched by this man.

At the same time he didn't want to make him mad and provoke his cruelty.

A horrified shudder ran through him as he struggled not to pull away, letting his eyes slide shut as he looked away in disgust.

His lips pursed into a line as he gave a sad whimper.
Back to top Go down
Gerhard Holl

Gerhard Holl

PostSubject: Re: Blutwurst [M]   Blutwurst [M] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 9:43 pm

Things escalated.

And fast.

Gerhard humiliated Evan. Abused him the most intimate of ways.

And then after that he beat him.

After which he used his knife to carve words into his chest and back. Words like "dishonor" and "scum."

To Gerhard, the boys flesh was a canvas, the blade a tool of art.

He drank the British soldiers blood to the edge of death.

And he finished the job by amputating the young man's body parts, finishing off with the head.

When Alexis would have returned, she would have seen Gerhard fast asleep, wearing nothing, covered only in his blankets. Next to him would have been Evan's decapitated head and carved up corpse.

The cottage smelt horrible, as Gerhard had used the limbs to tend to the fire.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Blutwurst [M]   Blutwurst [M] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 9:47 pm

When Alexis arrived home, it was impossible to not smell it before seeing it.

Gerhard had made and absolute mess of the house.

The girl giggled and padded up to his bloodied, naked form. He looked so peaceful when he slept after a kill, like a small boy who had tired himself out while playing.

"Gerhard..."

She cooed, shaking him gently to wake him from his sleep, she had found a new place for them to sleep in for the night, knowing this one would be ruined.

"Come now, Darling, I found a place with nicer beds."

Sadly the man would need to leave his latest art piece behind.
Back to top Go down
Gerhard Holl

Gerhard Holl

PostSubject: Re: Blutwurst [M]   Blutwurst [M] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 9:55 pm

Gerhard was woken before he wanted to be.  His eyes opened just barely.  

He was so comfortable sleeping, especially next to his sweet Evan, who's clothes had been burned along with his limbs.  

He meant what he had said.  Whoever was unfortunate enough to discover this house would have no idea if the body here was German, French, British, or American.  

Gerhard stood up and quickly got dressed.  He'd decided to keep Evan's wallet.  It had some sentimental value to it.  

As they walked out, Gerhard took the soldier's head with him, carrying it by the hair.  It was burned and beaten beyond recognition.

He'd find a better place for it.  Somewhere it could be seen by others and strike fear into their hearts.  A windowsill perhaps, or on a busy sidewalk.  He could easily find somewhere to place it during the odd hours of the night.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Blutwurst [M]   Blutwurst [M] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 9:59 pm

Alexis smiled endearingly as Gerhard pocketed a wallet that was not his own then picked up the decapitated head.

"Sentimental fool."

She teased with a gentle smile as she took the man's other bloodied hand, gripping it softly as she led him through the snow covered country side.

"You'll like this new place."

She promised, cuddling up against his side as she led him through the night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blutwurst [M]   Blutwurst [M] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Blutwurst [M]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Other :: Back Stories-
Jump to: