Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Reunion

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

[C] Reunion  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Reunion    [C] Reunion  - Page 2 EmptyMon May 05, 2014 6:30 pm

Alexis was more than familiar with how Aodh acted, when he nuzzled up against her all she could do was chuckle softly, squirming a little when he nipped her ear.

At least he and Tahir had made some progress in becoming close.

"Well if it isn't the big bad wolf."

She replied with a smile as she leaned back against him.

"You missed out, Jem just ate so he is out like a light."

Those where the boy's two favourite things, eating and sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Gerhard Holl

Gerhard Holl

PostSubject: Re: [C] Reunion    [C] Reunion  - Page 2 EmptyMon May 05, 2014 6:45 pm

Gerhard assumed from the way that they were acting, this was the father of his Sire's child.

Funny though, they didn't look much alike, father and son.

So this is the dirty dog that Alexis decided to be with.

He thought with disdain.

She didn't even pick an attractive lycan. The bright red hair and freckles were not pleasant to look at.

Gerhard was a very shallow man.

*DISCLAIMER* I think Aodh is actually really cute so please don't think that Ger and I share the same views because like srsly 100% of the time we don't. ^^;;;; <3
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Reunion    [C] Reunion  - Page 2 EmptyMon May 05, 2014 6:53 pm

"If it isn't the big bad wolf, indeed." His brogue was thick. Thicker than it had been in a long time.

Having his son around and actually speaking to someone with a brogue again bought the accent on thicker. The more he talked to his son, the more thick his brogue became.

Aodh's hand rested on her hip, thumb rubbing in gentle circles as his other hand moved to rest over the top of Jem in a faintly protective hold.

"Really? I have the worst timing." The Lycan gave a child-like pout.

He didn't bother acknowledging Gerhard again. He didn't care about the young Vampire.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [C] Reunion    [C] Reunion  - Page 2 EmptyMon May 05, 2014 7:04 pm

"You really do, still he will wake soon and be ready to play all night."

Despite Aodh being mated to her brother and her being mated to Tahir. Alexis still felt fond of Aodh, and being siblings by marriage had only brought them closer.

Not having him around much any more really had been a disappointment.

"Aodh this is Gerhard, my fledgling. Gerhard this is Aodh, my soon to be brother in-law."

She said, smiling fondly up at the Lycan as she nestled in against him.
Back to top Go down
Gerhard Holl

Gerhard Holl

PostSubject: Re: [C] Reunion    [C] Reunion  - Page 2 EmptyMon May 05, 2014 7:10 pm

Soon to be brother... in... law...

Gerhard tried hard not to cringe.

Alexis and Aeker had been intimate, it didn't surprise him that she'd be acting so intimate with a brother in law.

But as far as Gerhard knew, Alexis only had one brother.

This... this mutt was able to persuade Aeker!??!

"I'll leave you two alone with your baby... it is your baby yes?" He wanted to cause a bit of a stir. The question was a double edged sword.

No matter what the answer was Ger would still get some answers.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Reunion    [C] Reunion  - Page 2 EmptyMon May 05, 2014 7:17 pm

Aodh's smile lit up. Soon he'd get to play with little baby Jem. Hopefully all night. He didn't get nearly enough time with Jem as he wished he could.

The smile strained slightly. Brother-in-law.

For one moment he'd forgotten about everything but the three of them. How right it felt having her rest against his chest and seeing a baby in her lap.

The journey back to reality was like a slap in the face with a rather heavy brick.

His silver eyes narrowed slightly at Gerhard. And when he spoke, it was through slightly clenched teeth. "He's of my kin." He was angrier at himself than Gerhard; but if Aodh was good at anything, it was guiding his own anger at someone else.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [C] Reunion    [C] Reunion  - Page 2 EmptyMon May 05, 2014 7:23 pm

Alexis' face stayed smooth as Gerhard tried to rile them up, she knew his game all too well and if he wanted to take stabs, then she could stab back just as well.

"Jem is mine and Tahir's baby. Aodh and Aeker have a child of their own."

She replied as she looked up at him. She could only imagine how mad it would make him to know that Aodh was the one who had finally claimed Aeker, taken Gerhard's prize.

Back to top Go down
Gerhard Holl

Gerhard Holl

PostSubject: Re: [C] Reunion    [C] Reunion  - Page 2 EmptyMon May 05, 2014 7:30 pm

That was just like his Alexis.

She knew him better then anyone and she was rather capable of mind games for someone who had never been trained the way he had.

"So both the Rozen twins decided to settle for dogs." He said, not showing any emotion other then the coldness that was always there when he spoke.

"Do you all share each other like bitches in heat?"

As soon as the words left his mouth he knew he'd crossed a line.

He hadn't come here to fight and yet he felt wounded at seeing what Aeker chose over him.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Reunion    [C] Reunion  - Page 2 EmptyMon May 05, 2014 7:35 pm

Dogs.

His lip twitched a little.

He wasn't some domesticated puppy. The slur dog always managed to annoy him.

But has his hands began to clench into fists, Jem shifted a little underneath him in his sleep. Aodh's gaze immediately turned down to the child and the anger faded from him.

He didn't want a fight to start out with Jem so close.

For the sake of his nephew, he'd keep his temper under wraps.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [C] Reunion    [C] Reunion  - Page 2 EmptyMon May 05, 2014 7:46 pm

Alexis' eyes gazed back up at Gerhard, flashing violent red as he insulted those she cared most able.

"You're lucky I have my child with me otherwise you would be sprawled out on the pavement with your entrails painting the sidewalk."

She replied, though her voice remained smooth and calm.

"You forget your place Gerhard, you can return to my side when you remember it, until then, leave."

She added, her eyes narrowing, she had never told him to go before, but he had never pushed her like this.
Back to top Go down
Gerhard Holl

Gerhard Holl

PostSubject: Re: [C] Reunion    [C] Reunion  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 07, 2014 5:39 pm

"It's just as well Fraulein." He nodded.

"I haven't forgotten my place. You've merely compromised yours. You're not the Vampire who turned me. And as such I have no desire to remain in your company." He explained.

He spoke his mind freely.

This was not how he wanted things to turn out when he was reunited with his Sire. Not at all. And the disappointment was a like bitter taste in his mouth.

"I will return to your side when you are no longer..." He looked at Aodh and the baby in her arms.

"Unworthy." He thought, but didn't say it out loud. Instead he let his gaze finish his sentence for him.

"Goodbye Alexis." He purred, before turning to leave.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Reunion    [C] Reunion  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 07, 2014 5:57 pm

"If you believe that she compromised her integrity of a Vampire Sire, your opinion of her is not great enough."

The Lycan's voice was light and airy; the sort of almost cheerful voice one would use to insult someone. His German was thick, accented from an age of Germanic history before the blond man's time. Similar to the ancient accent that Alexis and Aeker carried. He had learned German in the same age that Alexis and Aeker had.

And what he spoke was truth. Aodh believed that being able to lay down ingrained hatreds and start a family proved a good thing. Alexis could manage the difficulties of raising a child with traits that she wasn't familiar with. In Aodh's mind, that aided her in her ability to raise a fledgeling with traits he knew a lot about.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [C] Reunion    [C] Reunion  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 07, 2014 8:46 pm

Alexis didn't respond, she simply bit back her anger and looked down at Jem.

She stroked the boy's soft face gently and shook her head.

It didn't matter to her what Gerhard thought, she was happier this way.

Being feral like that, it only prolonged her suffering, this way she was finally moving on and starting a new family with people who cared about her instead of someone who only cared for her if she acted the way he desired.

"He always was hot headed."

She muttered, a soft smile curling at her lips.

"No doubt he despises you now too."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Reunion    [C] Reunion  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 07, 2014 8:50 pm

"You seem to have a thing for the hot-headed ones," Aodh snorted softly.

Gerhard, Tahir and even himself. They were all hotheaded to quite a large extent.

Aodh shrugged carelessly before he turned his attention to the sleeping pup. He stroked Jem's cheek gently, a little smile curling his lips.

"I have no time for angry hate-filled children." That's all Gerhard was to him; a little child.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [C] Reunion    [C] Reunion  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 07, 2014 8:53 pm

"We use to be close, though he was never interested in my, that way."

She knew what Aodh was implying, Gerhard was not someone she fancied in that light.

"No, Gerhard only had eyes for Aeker."

She added, nestling back into Aodh as she pulled Jem up a little higher against her chest so Aodh could get a good look at the sleeping boy who wiggled softly in his sleep.

"Me being calm wouldn't have annoyed him as much as Aeker being with you."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Reunion    [C] Reunion  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 07, 2014 8:56 pm

"He was never interested in you?" The man asked, lips kicking upwards slightly. Implying that she, perhaps, did?

Aodh's silver eyes flew up to the Vampire's retreating back.

"Shoulda dropped my pants and shown him the belt marks from last night then, huh? Really ruffled his feathers." Aodh wasn't above being childish like that. In fact he'd find it funny seeing the Vampire's anger over him being intimate with his fiancé.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [C] Reunion    [C] Reunion  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 07, 2014 9:20 pm

"You would have had him seeing red if those belt marks were on Aeker instead."

She replied with a chuckle as she looked up at Aodh.

"He is such a violent little dom, Gerhard tried on countless occasions to catch Aeker off guard and take him as his own personal little pet."

That thought really pulled a laugh from the woman.

"Of course he was always too quick, having Aeker always slip through his fingers nearly drove him mad."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Reunion    [C] Reunion  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 07, 2014 10:24 pm

Aodh shook his head. "Belt's not my thing. Aeker's sporting scratches and bitemarks at the moment."

Aodh's lips curled upwards into a crooked smirk. "Poor thing isn't sitting down comfortably tonight. I may have bitten his ass a little hard." Meaning that there was a rather large bruised and cut area that he had bitten and teased the previous night.

Not that Aeker had complained. Okay, he had complained. Quite a bit. And introduced the belt as punishment after chewing him out for holding him down and biting him without any warning.

But who really cared about that?

Aodh gave another little smirk. "Oh dear. We best not let him see Aeker at any time soon, then." The Vampire sported a fair few hickies closer to the back of his neck; obviously given by someone pressed against his back fucking him. Though Aodh also supported those same hickies.

"Aeker's a little bastard like that."

The Vampire was good at slipping away when you wanted him chained the most.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [C] Reunion    [C] Reunion  - Page 2 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 2:53 pm

Alexis tutted and shook her head with a soft smile.

"You two definitely make quite a pair. I have to admit, even if you are a literal pain in his ass I'm glad he is with you and not Gerhard."

She replied, at least Aodh made Aeker happy, Gerhard didn't know happiness except when he was causing other people misery.

Seeing her brother under a man like that was not what she wanted.

Alexis gave another chuckle as she looked up at Aodh's bruised form.

"Still going at it strong huh? Anyone would think the two of you were Lycan on heat."

Their desire for one another never seemed to waver.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Reunion    [C] Reunion  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Reunion
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2