Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] The other Rozen

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

[C] The other Rozen Empty
PostSubject: [C] The other Rozen   [C] The other Rozen EmptyMon May 05, 2014 5:43 pm

Alexis and Gerhard had hardly been subtle, they had carved a path of blood and destruction as they moved through Germany.

It had not gone unnoticed.

The woman lay curled up on a stolen bed, reading to herself quietly whilst Gerhard had gone out to have a bit of fun.

They were celebrating their new place, a rather fancy house, belonging to a wealthy couple they had slaughtered in the dead of night.

The light in the house flickered and dimmed as the shadows quivered, moving to pool in the center of the room before taking shape and solidifying.

Where there had once been nothing now stood a man who resembled the woman so closely that it was almost uncanny.

The woman's eyes widened as she looked up, a grin gracing her pale lips.

"Aeker..."

She muttered, springing out of bed and running to him, throwing her arms around his middle.
Back to top Go down
Gerhard Holl

Gerhard Holl

PostSubject: Re: [C] The other Rozen   [C] The other Rozen EmptyMon May 05, 2014 5:53 pm

Gerhard whistled as he walked the path home. He decided it was a calm enough night that he wouldn't bother being swift.

He'd take his time and enjoy the little things in life.

The fresh smell of dirt after rain, the lovely pale moon; the way it made the blood on his clothes and fingers glisten a dark, blackish color.

Very beautiful indeed.

Over his shoulder was a teenage man, knocked unconscious. It was Gerhard's signature move. Knock them unconscious, bring them back home, torture them, kill them.

Gerhard wasn't sure what country this one was from. He didn't speak any German or English though.

He opened the door to their new home and flopped the body on the floor. He wasted no time in beginning to tie the poor boy up and get him ready for when he regained consciousness.

The sadistic German didn't even notice the presence of another in the house, for he was far too wrapped up in the thrill of being able to torture another attractive young man.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [C] The other Rozen   [C] The other Rozen EmptyMon May 05, 2014 5:57 pm

Their fresh, clean house was already tainted with the smell of blood when Gerhard opened the door.

Ancient blood of a pure-blood Vampire.

The twins had sunk onto the floor, their fangs embedded in each other's neck.

Aeker held his sister to his chest as he drank deeply, despite being unimpressed with her actions he had missed her.

They never felt whole when they were separated, though feeding from one another always helped to quell to longing to be close again.
Back to top Go down
Gerhard Holl

Gerhard Holl

PostSubject: Re: [C] The other Rozen   [C] The other Rozen EmptyMon May 05, 2014 6:01 pm

[Italics are in German unless otherwise noted]

It wasn't until after Gerhard had his victim all nice and tied up did he notice the smell of another powerful being in the house.

A cold look came to his face and he listened to what sounded like feeding.

Had someone broke in and killed his Sire?

Gerhard slowly walked towards the room that the twins were in.

When he opened the door he doubted his eyes at first.

"Who is this?" He asked. The man in the room looked exactly like a male version of his Alexis.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [C] The other Rozen   [C] The other Rozen EmptyMon May 05, 2014 6:14 pm

When the door was pushed open both twins pulled their fangs from the other, Alexis licked at Aeker's neck before leaning up and cleaning his mouth of her own blood with her tongue.

Aeker on the other hand simply let Alexis bleed, streaks of blood sliding down her neck and soaking into her dress.

"My twin brother, Aeker."

She replied, cuddling in against the man's chest as they sat there on the ground.

"You made a fledgling?"
He muttered, his voice low and smooth as silk.

Alexis looked up at him sheepishly, despite looking the same, Aeker was much taller than she was, much more imposing.

"You disappeared again and I got lonely."
Back to top Go down
Gerhard Holl

Gerhard Holl

PostSubject: Re: [C] The other Rozen   [C] The other Rozen EmptyMon May 05, 2014 6:25 pm

Gerhard had often thought about how attractive Alexis would be to him if she were male.

And low and behold, here was the male version of his Sire sitting before his very eyes.

Aeker was stunning. His skin fair, his hair light, his voice rich.

If Gerhard had a heart, it might had fluttered.

Instead his stomach knotted and he tilted his head.

He would sense the power radiating from Aeker.

"You never mentioned you have a twin." He said to Alexis, though his cold eyes remained on Aeker's handsome face.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [C] The other Rozen   [C] The other Rozen EmptyMon May 05, 2014 6:43 pm

"You never asked."

She replied, it wasn't something she shared openly, she hadn't told Gerhard much about herself at all.

At the same time, she knew nearly nothing about him.

Not that she minded, it was difficult for her to get close to people.

Aeker stared back up at the man, silent and unyielding, his blood red eyes peering up at the man with veiled curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Gerhard Holl

Gerhard Holl

PostSubject: Re: [C] The other Rozen   [C] The other Rozen EmptyMon May 05, 2014 7:25 pm

Gerhard nodded in response.

That was a fair enough answer.

"I'll leave you two to your privacy again." He said. He had obviously interrupted something.

He didn't care if they were acting a little too close for siblings. Gerhard had no room to judge another's morals.

He left the room and went back to tending his captive.

The poor boy was slowly coming too and gave a groan in his half consciousness.

Gerhard had all ready drank from the boy, and he'd passed out from fear. The German didn't even need to hit this one over the head. It'd had been too easy.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [C] The other Rozen   [C] The other Rozen EmptyMon May 05, 2014 7:31 pm

It was another hour before the door opened, Aeker had put Alexis to bed, she had wanted to fall asleep in his arms and he had promised to be there when she woke the next night.

It would be morning soon enough so Aeker decided to use this small amount of time to see this fledgling.

"Evening."

He muttered smoothly as he walked out of the room, he hadn't lifted his gaze to look at the man though he could smell the strong scent of blood.

Aeker was dressed in a heavy black coat which he pushed off of his shoulders and draped over the back of a chair, sitting down in it as he rubbed his eyes.

His movements were even more graceful than those of his sister's.
Back to top Go down
Gerhard Holl

Gerhard Holl

PostSubject: Re: [C] The other Rozen   [C] The other Rozen EmptyWed May 07, 2014 5:33 pm

Gerhard made sure to keep focused on his captor then to look up at Alexis's twin. The other vampire was just too perfect to resist, lest Ger kept his eyes away.

"Evening." He responded back, is voice void of any emotion.

He patted the young man's cheek.

"Normally Alexis leaves me to play with my boys alone." He said, tying a gag tightly to the boy's face he'd fashioned out of horse reigns.

Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [C] The other Rozen   [C] The other Rozen EmptyThu May 08, 2014 3:03 pm

"Then I wont get in your way, if Alexis wakes tell her I'll be back soon."

He replied before grabbing the coat as he had just put down.

If he wasn't wanted here he wouldn't linger while his sister was sleeping, he had not desire to step on her fledgling's shoes when he was feeding.

"I'm going to get something to eat."

Perhaps he would find some reading material while he was out, the books he had on him had been read until the pages crumbled from the constant wear.
Back to top Go down
Gerhard Holl

Gerhard Holl

PostSubject: Re: [C] The other Rozen   [C] The other Rozen EmptyThu May 08, 2014 4:23 pm

Gerhard chuckled and shook his head.  

"I never said you were in my way.  It would be more entertaining to put on a show for another.  That is if you're not too fragile to enjoy such entertainment."  He said, standing and giving the tied up boy a swift kick to the side.  

A low groan sounded from the human, he still wasn't totally conscious yet.

"If you want you can even join." He offered, smiling over to Aeker.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [C] The other Rozen   [C] The other Rozen EmptyThu May 08, 2014 6:05 pm

Fragile?

No he wasn't fragile in the slightest, if he needed to Aeker was capable of many horrific things that would have this fledgling's stomach churning.

Aeker turned and looked at the human, he was going to suffer through this child's tormenting for a long while.

He stepped forward slowly padding toward the creature on the ground.

Leaning down he softly grasped the boy's face, stroking it softly as he looked down at the half conscious human.

His hands gently cupped the human's cheeks, holding him for a moment before twisting sharply.

The horrible sound of the human's neck snapping echoed through the silent house and once the human was dead in his hands he placed him on the floor before padding back toward the front door.

"Don't play with your food."

Aeker murmured as he pulled on his jacket, this fledgling was not a child, and these people were not his play things.

Back to top Go down
Gerhard Holl

Gerhard Holl

PostSubject: Re: [C] The other Rozen   [C] The other Rozen EmptyThu May 08, 2014 6:15 pm

Gerhard's jaw tightened when he saw Aeker mercifully kill the human. So this Vampire was not like his sister. At least she let him do as he pleased.

What a waste of a perfectly good torture victim. Now the poor boy died for nothing at all.

"Humans have much more use than just food, Aeker." He said, hiding his annoyance that he'd have to go out and find another boy to play with.

Didn't the older vampire have needs?
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [C] The other Rozen   [C] The other Rozen EmptyThu May 08, 2014 6:21 pm

The boy hadn't died for nothing, it was a mercy killing, from both Gerhard and illness.

The fledgling may not have been able to smell it being so young, but this boy was sick, and wouldn't be lasting the cold winter anyway.

At the very least it was a painless death.

"You satisfy yourself using them, hmm?"

He asked, tilting his head as he looked over at the man.

"How distasteful."

He replied, at the very least Aeker had standards which were much higher than Gerhard's.

"You're lucky you were not born a pureblood, such acts would be highly frowned upon."

Despite her cruelty you didn't see Alexis mounting any humans which she caught.
Back to top Go down
Gerhard Holl

Gerhard Holl

PostSubject: Re: [C] The other Rozen   [C] The other Rozen EmptySun May 11, 2014 5:50 am

None of Aeker's words meant anything to Gerhard.  

As a human, he'd been told nearly the exact same things.  

That he was distasteful for using people the way he did, that his acts were highly frowned upon.  

"Then I suppose I am very lucky indeed." He said with a grin.  

He took a few steps closer to Aeker.  

"Now what am I going to do?  You've killed my mate for the evening, and I'm not much into necrophilia... I do believe you owe me a replacement."  He said, his tone thick with pruriency.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [C] The other Rozen   [C] The other Rozen EmptySun May 11, 2014 2:34 pm

Aeker looked down at the man dully, owed him a replacement?

That was a debt that was bound to go unpaid.

"I do hope that you're not suggesting that I offer myself as compensation?"

He replied, lifting and eyebrow at the man.

"Nor will I get you another boy, you may be my sister's fledgling but you mean nothing to me."
Back to top Go down
Gerhard Holl

Gerhard Holl

PostSubject: Re: [C] The other Rozen   [C] The other Rozen EmptyTue May 13, 2014 5:04 pm

"Oh but I am suggesting that." Gerhard said bluntly. He took another step closer to Aeker and let his fingers brush through a few of the older vampires locks of hair.

"Isn't it nice that the sentiment is mutual?" He responded to the second thing that Aeker said.

Somebody didn't have to mean anything to Gerhard for him to want to fuck them.

They just had to have a cock, and look good.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [C] The other Rozen   [C] The other Rozen EmptyThu May 15, 2014 5:02 pm

Aeker's expression didn't waver as his hair was touched, he simply looked up at the man dully, his lips pulling into the ghost of a smile.

"I'm not saying this as a pureblood, a vampire or even a man, simply as a person, I would never allow you to touch me in such a way."

He replied, his eyes taking on a sharp edge, he didn't approved of this man and as such he wouldn't allow himself to be used in such a manner.
Back to top Go down
Gerhard Holl

Gerhard Holl

PostSubject: Re: [C] The other Rozen   [C] The other Rozen EmptyFri May 30, 2014 1:18 am

This one was stubborn, a trait Gerhard usually liked in those he could overpower. But there was no hope of him being able to take a strong and older vampire like Aeker down.

And this irritated him beyond belief.

His eyes reflected that irritation.

"Very well then." He murmured, beginning to walk out of the house.

He would have his fun tonight, and he didn't need Aeker to help him with it.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [C] The other Rozen   [C] The other Rozen EmptyFri May 30, 2014 5:23 pm

Aeker hoped that he had made his point, this man would not have him, not with how acted, the pureblood did not approve of him.

"Do not bring the next one here or I shall end it just like the first one."

He had no intention of leaving his sister at the moment but at the same time he would not allow such activities to happen in his presence.
Back to top Go down
Gerhard Holl

Gerhard Holl

PostSubject: Re: [C] The other Rozen   [C] The other Rozen EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 7:18 pm

Gerhard made a face reminiscent of a bitter taste on his tongue. Why did this one think he had the right to tell him how to treat humans? Were Aeker not more powerful, the German would have tortured him for hours upon end.

His lip curled slightly.

Why couldn't Aeker be more like Alexis?

"You are not my sire and your words mean nothing to me." He said flatly, after turning around to face the other again.

"So if you would kindly fuck off, it'd be appreciated." He added with a mean smirk.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [C] The other Rozen   [C] The other Rozen EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 8:56 pm

Aeker didn't retort to the Fledglings rudeness and instead chose to ignore him, taking his seat again and picking up his discarded book.

"Gerhard."

It was Alexis that called the man's name from her place in the other room, beckoning him to join her for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Gerhard Holl

Gerhard Holl

PostSubject: Re: [C] The other Rozen   [C] The other Rozen EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 8:57 pm

Gerhard heard the woman's voice. He was agitated. He wanted to fuck and Aeker killed his toy.

And now his Sire was calling.

Still, he was obedient to the one higher in command. He went to her room and closed the door behind him.

"Yes?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [C] The other Rozen   [C] The other Rozen EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 9:01 pm

Alexis looked sleepy and more than a little out of it, Aeker was much larger than her and had taken quite a lot of blood, she hadn't got enough in return.

"Lets go out."

She suggested, wiping a blood stain from her mouth before she pushed herself to her feet.

"I want someone fresh and young to play with."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] The other Rozen   [C] The other Rozen Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] The other Rozen
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Other :: Back Stories-
Jump to: