Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] No Place

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Blood Buddy

[C] No Place Empty
PostSubject: [C] No Place   [C] No Place EmptyFri May 09, 2014 10:38 pm

Dani pushed open the front door and stepped in.

He dropped his bag next to the door as he closed it behind him.

"Maks?" he called out.

Dani looked tired. The man was more ruffled than he'd ever looked. His eyes were tired and the bags underneath were dark; his clothes were dirty and wrinkled.

Even his hair was greasy and usually he kept good care of his hair.

"Maks?" he called out again.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

[C] No Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] No Place   [C] No Place EmptySat May 10, 2014 3:45 pm

Maks gave a soft purr as he nestled in against Lyo's neck, nipping at it as he curled in against the man.

It was one of their peaceful moments where no one was around and they could enjoy each others company and show the affection that they hid from everyone else.

He curled around the larger man as they sprawled out on the couch watching their newest movie.

Mak didn't move from his spot as he heard the door open and his name being called out from the hallway.

"In the living room."

He called out grudgingly, he didn't know why the man was here so late, he hadn't seen him in a while.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[C] No Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] No Place   [C] No Place EmptySat May 10, 2014 5:17 pm

Alyosha had one arm wrapped around Mak's chest, large hand resting on his neck, fingers curling around his throat.

His other hand was stroking slowly over his boyfriend's navel, pushed under the waistband of his loose jeans. Even after all these years, Maksim still wore clothes too large for him. At least he didn't go for his hand-me-downs all that often any more. Alyosha's clothes swamped the smaller man now.

The blond Rus nipped at his lover's earlobe then gave a soft sigh when he heard Maks' name being called out.

Really?

Sulking just a little, Alyosha threw himself back in the couch, crossing his arms over his chest, He had wanted a long night of cuddling and sweet, slow sex. That was out of the question now.

When Maks called out, Dani moved forwards. His steps were unsure adn uneven and he teetered dangerously with each one. He felt weak and sick and if he pushed himself any more, he was going to pass out.

Dani felt the world go fuzzy as he reached the livingroom and slumped, barely managing to catch himself on the back of the couch. He blinked his eyes slowly as he tried to clear his vision and mind.

"I don't feel so great, bros. Can I crash here for a night?"
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

[C] No Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] No Place   [C] No Place EmptySat May 10, 2014 5:41 pm

Maks gave soft moans as Lyo stroked and nipped at him, the hand around his throat making his heart beat a little faster.

Though that all disappeared when Lyo slumped back and sulked.

It was just their luck to have their night of peace and teasing interrupted.

Maks still sat there, pressed up against Lyo but moved to sit up as Dani entered the room.

"Man...you look like shit."

He muttered before glancing at Alyosha, unlike some of their 'friends' Dani had never stolen from them, as such he was more inclined to let the man stay, though he wouldn't say yes or no without Lyo's input, this was his house too.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[C] No Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] No Place   [C] No Place EmptySat May 10, 2014 5:46 pm

Dani gave a weak chuckle. "I feel worse."

His voice was light and airy, almost a whisper as he finally gave up trying to walk and just slumped down on the floor, leaning against the wall.

Alyosha gave a soft huff. "You've got the couch tonight." He didn't feel like sharing his bed with Dani tonight. He wanted a night alone with Maks. The hot-headed Rus wouldn't have to worry about sharing his bed if he took a moment to glance at the man. He looked absolutely sickly. He wouldn't be working his way between them tonight.

Dani ran his hand through his greasy, tousled hair. "No worries there, bro. A couch would be a nice change."
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

[C] No Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] No Place   [C] No Place EmptySat May 10, 2014 5:51 pm

"Dude, you look like you're about to drop dead, you need anything?"

He didn't want to have to deal with getting rid of the man's body. Lyo was sulking anyway so he pushed himself off of the couch and padded over to the man, offering him a hand up.

"Rule of the house, can't get on the couch when you're disgusting, I'll help ya' into the shower."

They had established that rule pretty fast when he would come home bloodied.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[C] No Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] No Place   [C] No Place EmptySat May 10, 2014 5:58 pm

"I'd be wicked grateful for something to eat or drink," he murmured, grasping Maks' outstretched hand with a clammy hand of his own.

It was an effort to pull himself up and his lips quirked in apology as he leaned over Maks, hand resting on the younger man's shoulder.

Man he felt bad.

"Shower?" he asked after a minute to gain his bearings.

He'd get himself a shower, then see if he could stomach anything to eat or drink.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

[C] No Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] No Place   [C] No Place EmptySat May 10, 2014 6:02 pm

"Come on."

He replied, rolling his eyes, as if Dani was going to be able to stand up like this.

He scooped the man up in his arms and carried him toward the bathroom, uncaring for any form of protest.

"You wanna help, Lyo? You can scrub my back?"

He called out with a laugh knowing the man would be sulking.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[C] No Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] No Place   [C] No Place EmptySat May 10, 2014 6:17 pm

Dani grunted when he was pulled up into Maks' arms.

"This is all up and weird. Short people weren't made to carry the tall, bro."

Even feeling as shit as he did, Dani was always ready to tease Maks about his height. Both he and Alyosha towered over Maks. The youngest man wasn't exactly short, but there was over three inches between Maks and Dani, then a further two inches between Dani and Lyo.

A soft, growled 'fuck you' sounded from the sulking lump on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

[C] No Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] No Place   [C] No Place EmptySat May 10, 2014 6:25 pm

"Do you want me to drop you on your ass?"

He asked looking at the man grumpily, he would do it to, and then leave him there on the floor.

Carrying Dani wasn't exactly difficult, the man was all skin and bones, even being taller than him, it was fairly easy.

Maks pushed open the door with his foot and padded into the bathroom setting him down on the side of the tub.

"Bath or shower?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[C] No Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] No Place   [C] No Place EmptySat May 10, 2014 6:30 pm

Dani allowed a smile but didn't say anything more on the subject.

"I'm not standing up long enough for a shower, bro."

There was no way he could keep himself stood up for that long. He'd barely made it up the stairs to their apartment without collapsing.

The man ran his hand over his pale face, pulling off his dirty beanie.

"I'm a motherfuckin' mess," he murmured softly.

That would strike odd. Dani was not one to swear. He usually had quite a clean vocabulary. Maks could probably be able to count the number of times he had sworn in front of him on one hand.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

[C] No Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] No Place   [C] No Place EmptySat May 10, 2014 6:36 pm

"How did you get in such a state?"

He asked, the man really did look horrible, he didn't understand how he had ended up this way.

Maks leaned over and started to fill the bath with clean warm water, pouring some liquid soap into it to clean Dani up a bit.

"Need me to stay here so you don't drown or you right?"

He asked, he would have left already if he wasn't worried about the man passing out in there.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[C] No Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] No Place   [C] No Place EmptySat May 10, 2014 6:51 pm

"Got the boot from my place."

His tenancy had always been rocky and eventually it had crumbled. Dani was honestly surprised it had lasted so long.

"Been taking up doorsteps for a few days. It's cold out there."

Dani shook his head. "Stay."

He was being a bother anyway, why not go the full nine years to make sure he didn't end up dead in his friends bath?
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

[C] No Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] No Place   [C] No Place EmptySat May 10, 2014 7:06 pm

"Go on then, get in before the water runs cold, or do you need me to undress you too?"

He replied with a smirk.

"Seriously? Living out on the streets? Why didn't you just come here in the first place, you trying to kill yourself or something?"

Being out in that cold was horrible, he knew it all too well.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[C] No Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] No Place   [C] No Place EmptySat May 10, 2014 7:14 pm

"I think you've had more practice with that than I have recently."

But his hands moved to slide off his button down and pull off his tee. He fumbled with the button of his jeans, though. And eventually glanced up at Maks for some help.

"I knew I'd be greeted with Lyo's warm welcome." He and lyo got on well enough, but with Maks spending a hell of a lot more time with Dani recently, Lyo had begun to get a little grumpy with him.

He'd held off on coming here for as long as he could.

But he was on his last legs and he knew it.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

[C] No Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] No Place   [C] No Place EmptySat May 10, 2014 7:28 pm

Maks laughed and leaned down to help Dani with his pants, unbuttoning them and pulling them down his legs.

"Lyo is just jealous and you happen to have horrible timing."

Every time Dani came over recently he was interrupting their private time, it didn't help that those times were pretty much constant when they were home.

"Though he might be a bit pissy tonight."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[C] No Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] No Place   [C] No Place EmptySat May 10, 2014 7:44 pm

Dani rolled his eyes.

"That makes me feel a heap better, bro."

Alyosha was gonna be pissed off at him and he couldn't even undress himself he was so weak. He was sleeping with one eye open tonight.

The man moved to sink down into the hot water slowly giving a soft moan as he did so.

That felt good.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

[C] No Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] No Place   [C] No Place EmptySat May 10, 2014 7:52 pm

"I'll spend the night being his bitch and he'll be happy, don't worry about it."

He replied, when Lyo had worked out his frustrations it would be fine.

Lyo had no reason to be jealous at all, the man should know well enough by now that he wasn't going to leave him, Dani was just a nice guy to hang out with.

"What do you want to eat after this?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[C] No Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] No Place   [C] No Place EmptySat May 10, 2014 8:50 pm

"Still think you're brave for that, bro."

Dani had felt what it was like to be Lyo's bitch. It was exhilirating while it was going on but it wasn't half painful the morning after.

The man slid under the water, ruffling his wet hair as he broke through the surface, scrubbing dirt from his face.

"You gonna be the most wicked cool bro around and share some mac and cheese with your best dude-ho?" He'd been trying to get Maks to share his mac and cheese for a long time and he hadn't been successful at all yet.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

[C] No Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] No Place   [C] No Place EmptySun May 11, 2014 2:31 pm

"I remember you calling me stupid last time, not brave."

Maks was accustomed to dealing with Lyo's outbursts, no doubt there would be another one tonight when he was done sulking.

The man snorted a laugh at Dani's sucking up.

"Lyo will kick my ass just for cooking that when he is around."

He really couldn't stand it, the only time he made it was when Lyo was out and he always finished eating it before he got back.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[C] No Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] No Place   [C] No Place EmptySun May 11, 2014 6:36 pm

"Last time I hadn't experienced it myself."

Alyosha, despite being...well, himself, wasn't too hard on him when he became his bitch. He somewhat understood why Maks wasn't too scared of the man.

He'd been upgraded from stupid to brave in his head when he had actually experienced Lyo's dominant side.

Dani stuck his tongue out and gave a little huff as he reached for the shampoo. He wanted clean hair again. Dani usually took such good care of his hair. He hated the fact that he had been pushed to let it go greasy,
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

[C] No Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] No Place   [C] No Place EmptySun May 11, 2014 6:41 pm

"He is pretty damn good in bed, plus I'm use to him being dominant. Lost my virginity to him after all."

He replied, yawning and stretching his arms over his head casually.

Not many people knew that much about the two of them, they weren't ones to really discuss their relationship openly.

Physically they may have taken other people but emotionally they had only ever needed each other.

"He went easy on you though."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[C] No Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] No Place   [C] No Place EmptySun May 11, 2014 7:16 pm

"He is," Dani agreed. Every time he'd shared a bed...or an alley wall...or the back of an abandoned car...or anything else they found themselves on, he'd always been satisfied.

Alyosha was damned good in bed. that he could agree on.

It was out of bed the next morning that was uncomfortable. The aches weren't necessarily bad things, but they sure did ache.

"Which time? Because I distinctly remember a time with underwear gags and belt whips that really didnt feel like him going easy on me."
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

[C] No Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] No Place   [C] No Place EmptySun May 11, 2014 7:23 pm

"Wait till he cracks out a proper whip, or his knife, that man is brutal with a knife."

Dani hadn't been a part of their knife-play before, that was when Lyo was at his most intimidating.

"Wait till he decided he wants to start choking you."

Maks added with a cheeky grin, Dani hadn't seen the best bits yet.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[C] No Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] No Place   [C] No Place EmptySun May 11, 2014 7:36 pm

Dani gave a soft snort as he lathered his hair with shampoo and rubbed it over his shoulders with a pleased moan. "I have enough scars and cuts without you two adding any more."

He didn't want to have to deal with caring for cuts that Alyosha had left.

The man carefully dipped himself under the water to clean out his soapy hair.

"Choking would be... scary and interesting."

He didn't know if that was something he would willingly go for. He'd have to see if it ever actually came up during one of their play sessions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[C] No Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] No Place   [C] No Place Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] No Place
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next