Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] I need it

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

[C] I need it - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] I need it   [C] I need it - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 10:34 pm

"He's a good cook."

Demir was a damned good cook. Liq had tried his food on a few occasions and he had enjoyed every bit.

"Your regards being a kick in the balls?" Liq chuckled. That's what he felt Doc was in need of. A good hard kick in the balls.

Liq would love to see Doc's face twisted in pain.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] I need it   [C] I need it - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 10:43 pm

"Kick in the balls, flaying him, something along those lines."

He replied, he was less than impressed with Doc, he wasn't a fan of what he had been put through tonight.

It would have been bad enough having it done to him, but doing it himself made it infinitely more painful.

"Just don't ask me for anything else."
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [C] I need it   [C] I need it - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 10:45 pm

"I'll arrange it for you."

Liq disappeared into the bathroom, appearing with the bone in hand.

"Give me a call if you need anything I can provide. Necromancy, a good stripper, hot dick in your ass, a throat to fuck. Whatever. See ya, Silt, Lean."

Liq made his way to the front door.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] I need it   [C] I need it - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 10:47 pm

"Cya."

He muttered, waiting until Liq had left the house before looking up at Coilean.

"We should gang up on him next time he comes over as payback for this. We can share."

He wouldn't mind using Liq's body for their own pleasure, plus he would never turn down a threesome with Coilean involved.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [C] I need it   [C] I need it - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 10:49 pm

Coilean's lips curled upwards at the suggestion and he licked his lips at the thought.

Coilean liked that idea.

Liq was hot. He'd like to use Liq's body for his own pleasure. Having Silt there too was even better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] I need it   [C] I need it - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] I need it
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Catania :: City Centre-
Jump to: